Introducing the new BIS-6590 with a new generation of the ICEFIN Fanless System. The large heat-dissipating fin design, measures only 280mm×219.2mm×115 mm. The fanless system supports Intel's H61/Q77/B75 chipsets. The BIS-6590 also supports Intel Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Core i3/i5/i7 and the Celeron family processors, and has 2x DDR3 DIMM slots support dual channel DDR3 1066/1333/1600 MHz , with maximum memory of up to 16GB. Previously, our fanless systems could only hadle up to 45W processors. The BIS-6590 can widthstand up to 65W processors for full computing power when it is most needed. Perfect for Factory/Industrial Automation, Intelligent Transportation, Information Control, On-Board Vehicle Computing, Media Players, Digital Signage, and many other applications, the BIS-6590 stands up to any task you can throw at it.
The Next Generation of Fanless i7 Systems
- Highly Efficient Fanless Design Supports up to 65W TDP CPUs
- Vent-hole Free Construction with Two Expansion Slots
- B75 Chipset Supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Processors
- Mini-PCIe Expansion with One SIM Socket for Wifi and 3G/4G Modules
- Two Gigabit Ethernet Ports and Six USB Ports
- Expandable to Six COM Ports with up to 5 RS-485 Configuration
Habey USA released their latest addition to their line of Fanless Core i7 systems. The BIS-6590 uses a newly designed ICEFIN case that uses larger blades or fins to efficiently dissipate heat. This new design also allows the system to run higher wattage processors including 65W TDP Ivy Bridge Core CPUs like the i7-3770S.