An exceptionally attractive cost-performance ratio justifies SME as a bargain. This is especially the case with those who would rather go for a partial refresh as an across-the-board upgrade of their existing old devices seems hardly warranted. Pitted against comparable HDD counterparts, it stands out with an ultra-low cost per IOPS and extraordinary operational efficiency on the same measure of power consumption.
A highly efficient operating environment is readily put in place as SME delivers sequential read/write speeds of up to 540 MB/s and 300 MB/s respectively. Stability and reliability also top the list of SME 32/35's strengths as their MLC NAND flash accords a life span three times that of TLC NAND flash.
SME 32 is designed for laptops and SME 35, desktops. Both available in capacities of 60GB/120GB/240GB, they support the SATA 3.1 interface and are protected by AES 256 encryption. On top of their extraordinary resistance against shock and vibration, noiseless operation also stands out as a key merit.
In addition to users yearning for a brand-new SSD experience, SME also deserve the consideration of system integrators who have a bill of materials to take into account. The products will be in the market in the beginning of October. Please keep you eyes on KINGMAX as usual.
SME meets all the major safety directives or requirements: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS. Users need not worry about product and system compatibility as both models support Windows 8 and other major OS platforms. Last but not least, KINGMAX offers a three-year warranty as a pledge of its commitment to customer service and product quality.
- High sequential speed: up to 540MB/s(read); 300MB/s(write)
- Support SATA 3.1 (6Gb/s)
- AES-256 encryption
- Powerful wear leveling algorithm to enhance lifetime
- High level of BCH ECC to prevent data error
- Health monitor by S.M.A.R.T
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Noiseless, operating without audible sounds
- Low power consumption: power consumption is less than traditional desktop HDD.
- High reliability: MTBF-1.2 million hours
- 3 Years Warranty
- Interface: SATA III6Gb/s
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB
- Dimension:100.5mm(L) x69.85mm(W) x7.0mm(H)
- Sequential read speed: up to 540MB/s
- Sequential write speed: up to 300MB/s
- Voltage: DC 5V +/- 5%
- Operating temperature: 0~70 ?C
- Storage temperature: -40~85?C
- Shock Resistance :1500G/1.0ms
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 1.2 million hours