I would like to thank Coolermaster for supplying the review sample.
- Densely stacked asymmetrical tilted aluminum fins for muscle cooling performance.
- "Double-V" heat-pipe array helps spread out the six heat-pipes to fully utilize the cooling fins on the cooler. It also allows airflow to reach each individual heat-pipe as opposed to traditional coolers.
- Accelerating twin high-speed PWM fans with tool-free fan boxes deliver invincible cooling capability.
- Engine oil cap controls the LED strip with color changing function.
- DynaLoop™ Bearing Fan: Innovated self-lubricating bearing mechanism decreases oil-loss commonly seen on sleeve bearing fans. Evolutionary wave blade fan provides tremendous airflow with steady pressure.
- Snap-on cover with quick release to conveniently add a second fan if needed.
- Nickle Plated Copper Base Heat-pipes
- "Enthusiast" Style is a perfect match for aggressive systems.
- Intel - 775, 1156, 1366
- AMD - AM2, AM2+, AM3
- Model - RR-V6GT-22PK-R1
- Dimension - 131 x 120 x 165 mm (5.2 x 4.7 x 6.5 inch)
- Heat Sink Material - Copper base / Aluminum fins / 6 heatpipes
- Heat Pipes Dimensions - Ø6 mm
- Fan Dimension - 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
- Fan Speed - 800- 2200 RPM (PWM regulated)
- Fan Airflow - 34.02 - 93.74 CFM (per fan)
- Fan Air Pressure -0.43 - 3.30 mmH2O (per fan)
- Fan Life Expectancy - 40,000 hrs/25 °C
- Bearing Type - DynaLoop™ Bearing
- Connector - 4 Pins
- Noise Level - 15 ~ 38 dBA
- Rated Voltage - 12V DC
- Start Voltage - 6V DC
- Operating Voltage - 6 ~ 13.2V DC
- Rated Current - 0.45A (0.7A Max. per fan)
- Input Power - 5.4W (8.4W Max. per fan)
- Warranty - 2 years
About CoolermasterFrom the Coolermaster website:
Cooler Master was founded with the mission of providing the industry's best thermal solutions. Since its establishment a decade ago, the company has remained faithful to this mission, emerging as a world leader in products and services for companies dealing with devices where heat issues must be resolved.
In pursuing this mission, Cooler Master is absolutely committed to delivering solutions that precisely meet customer requirements for features, performance, and quality. Moreover, we strive to be a reliable long-term partner for our customers that they can truly depend on. Cooler Master aims to be the first and foremost name that comes to mind for companies around the world seeking thermal solutions, and seeks to build such a reputation through outstanding technology, sophisticated design, and superior service.
Cooler Master's current business encompasses a comprehensive lineup of thermal solutions for a full range of applications. Our products range from heat sinks and fans to component housing, chassis, and ducting for computers, industrial machinery, telecommunications equipment, and many other devices.
A critical component of Cooler Master's ability to successfully pursue its mission is an unstinting commitment to quality, as demonstrated by the ISO 9001 certification granted to its main manufacturing plant in Taiwan. We have also enforced ISO guidelines and is in the process of applying for ISO 9002 certification at its second and third plants, located in China. Cooler Master has also implemented a number of analytical and testing protocols to ensure top quality, including at subcontractors, to further ensure thorough quality control. Moreover, Cooler Master's dedication to quality extends beyond manufacturing to every aspect of its operation, including service.