Klipsch is one of the oldest speaker manufacturers around and now they have entered the earphone market as well with a brand new line of products ranging right from entry level earphones to high-end ones. Not long ago Klipsch released their first line of in-ears with the most extravagant design, called the "Image". Besides the Image earphones Klipsch has also released three more conventional in-ears dubbed Custom 1, 2, and 3.
Today I will be taking a closer look at Klipsch's top of the line Image in-ear. The Image earphones are aimed at people who want both a good looking and performing earphone. What sets the Image earphones apart from the rest of the competition is that they are smaller and weigh less than its rivals.
The Image earphones are both the world’s lightest and smallest in-ear design which is quite a feat. If they sound as good as they look they could turn out to be something quite amazing.
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohms
- Drive components: Full Range KG 926
- Enclosure material: Aluminum body; 50" vinyl cable
- Input connections: 3.5mm
- Dimensions: Packaging: 7.25" H x 5" W x 3.5" D
- Weight: 0.353 oz., 10 grams
- Accessories: Faux-leather carrying case and compact pouch; 1/4-inch adaptor; airline adaptor; five sets of ear gels; ear gel cleaning tool
- Finish: Anodized copper