We would like to thank Microcool for supplying this review sample.
About the company:
Microcool was founded in 2003 and specializes in designing and developing component heat control products for computers. It made its debut on the international market with the first high-performance Northbridge cooler: NorthPole. Over a short period of time, the chipset coolers produced by Microcool have become a real reference point and have gained widespread approval amongst the specialist press and customers alike.
Microcool aims to cater for even the most demanding users. It operates in the constantly evolving IT market, where rapid technological growth and competition between companies in the sector mean that the market offers a wide range of electronic components which always need suitable, efficient cooling systems.
Microcool seizes this challenge by proposing unique products, paying particular attention to the choice of materials and the components that make up its end products, and to design, combining compatibility with heat control standards and optimisation.
- Dimensions: 400(L) x 350(W) x 362(H) mm
- Weight: 5.3 Kg
- Materials: Methacrylate shelves (8mm), Aluminium racks (1.2mm), Chrome steel bolts and screws
- Compatible with ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Seven expansion slots
- Three 5.25 inch bays
- Four 3.5 inch bays
- Support for water cooling radiator with up to three fans
- Built in tray for water pump mounting
- Optional fan mount included for two 92mm fans