Super Talent is one of the few memory manufacturing companies which actually has production facilities in the United States. This allows them to build and ship your product very fast. Turnaround times of 24 hours are well possible. For example SuperTalent made the USB sticks that were given out at a Microsoft Roadshow in the United States. If Microsoft ran out of giveaways, they could just call and have more available the next day.
Super Talent's DH Series USB Stick has been designed and tested specifically to support the Microsoft Windows Vista ReadyBoost feature which increases your PC performance without opening the computer case.
From the manufacturer SuperTalent:
- Full compatibility with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Dual Channel Flash Memory Architecture
- Ultra-fast 200X available with 30MB/sec Read speed
- Hot plug and play; Functions like another hard drive
- Supports password protection
- No driver needed for most operating systems (Windows 98SE driver available online)
- LED indicates power, busy
- More than 10 years data retention
- Limited lifetime warranty
The package of the Super Talent DH Series memory stick is very simple. The all clear plastic package lets you take a close look at the memory device. The back simply lists all the features and some possible uses of the flash memory. The bottom has a white square, where retailers can stick their price tags. The entire package can be hung on a shelf for maximum exposure.