I would like to thank Thermaltake for supplying the review sample.
- Ultimate Overclocking Thermal Structure Design
- Excellent cooling capacity – supports 220W
- 0.5mm aluminum fins with large surface for heat dissipation
- 5 x Ø8 mm-U-shape copper heat pipes for accelerated heat conduction
- Tower side flow design efficiently optimizes cooling performance.
- Ultra Powerful Dual 120mm VR™ Fan and Eye-Catching Cover
- 120 mm VR™ Fan, adjustable between 1200 and 2500 RPM max. for best overclocking performance
- Additional 120mm Fan enhances cooling performance
- Black and red cooler top add to aesthetic appearance
- Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- Premium thermal grease maximizes heat transfer from the CPU into the cooler copper base for rapid dissipation
Intel - 775, 1156, 1366
AMD - AM2, AM2+, AM3
- Heat-sink Dimension - 139(L) x 98(W) x 165(H) mm
- Heat-sink Material - Aluminum Fins, Aluminum & Copper Base
- Heat-pipe - Ø 8mm x 5
- Fan Dimension -120(L) x 120(H) x 25(W) mm
- Fan Speed - 1,200 ~ 2,500 RPM
- Noise Level -20 ~ 43 dBA
- Max. Air Flow - 101.6 CFM
- Max. Air Pressure - 4.2 mmH2O
- Power Connector - 3 Pin
- Rated Voltage - 12 V
- Starting Voltage - 6 V
- Rated Current - 0.5 A
- Power Input - 6 W
- MTBF - 50,000 Hrs @ 40℃
- Weight - 1,042 g
About ThermaltakeFrom the Thermaltake website:
Since the beginning of Thermaltake in 1999, it has been at the forefront of creating new and exciting products at a time where most computer users were provided little to no choices for components that may seem irrelevant, but in reality crucial to the performance of a PC.
Thermaltake Server Series solutions, with years of thermal experience and industry leadership, sets its goal on reforming total thermal management in server segment by formulating the perfect mixture of versatility, efficiency and thermal management with each respective server product category: Rackmount Chassis, Server Fixed & Redundant Power Supply and Server CPU Cooling Management Solutions.
With its comprehensive line of products available, it enables Thermaltake's core customers to enjoy a one-stop-shop experience, reduce product design-in evaluation period and most important of all, flawless integration process. Each of Thermaltake's strengths enables its customer to focus on their core business while taking advantage of the skills and efficiency of a single thermal management solution partner.