Most of you probably haven't heard about VVIKOO before, that's because they are new in the business. Their name is pronounced "wico" like you would say VCore, just without the "re" at the end.
Let's first see what the company has to say about themselves:
VVIKOO, established in Paris in early 2007, is one of the world leading companies whose objective is to create a new gaming environment for customers all over the world.VVIKOO will sell both NVIDIA and ATI products on the markets Germany, France and UK first. After that, an expansion to cover whole Europe is planned for the future. It is certainly not profitable for a company this size to have their own factory. That's why VVIKOO has teamed up with Palit (one of the biggest video card producers in the world) to bring their customers cost-effective, high quality solutions. This does not mean that the cards are simply rebranded Palit/XpertVision products. According to VVIKOO, the company performs additional quality and testing control to ensure a defect free product. VVIKOO also creates their own products like the 8600 GT Turbo we have on the testbench today.
The meaning of Vvikoo:
The sound of Vvikoo in French is similar to video cool in English. That is the beginning of Vvikoo. Therefore, when the first time people see or hear Vvikoo, they know Vvikoo was born for VGA card.
Powerful products :
Vvikoo provides various of products from high-end products to mainstream products of NVIDIA and ATI chipsets. We use the highest quality coolers and heatsinks to ensure the heat dissipation. Also, we have the innovative designs to tweak our products to the highest performance. Moreover, our advanced producing processes help our products keep the best quality when we combine all together.
Market-oriented strategy :
We believe only right products emerge at right time can satisfy the need of market. Our marketing and sales teams do research in each region completely and analyze people's actual need and create the corresponding products for each market. Our ultimate goal is to satisfy all of your need no matter what products you buy from Vvikoo.
Customer satisfaction :
Customer satisfaction is a key for us. For your piece of mind, not only have we built our reputation on quality built products, we take pride in our ability to offer the best in customer service. We listen carefully to each request and feedback from our customers, and do our best to improve our products and services if possible. Our goal is to serve our customers from the beginning to the end. They can always use our products with ease and satisfaction because they know Vvikoo will solve any possible problems for their customers.
Vvikoo will maintain its highest quality products and services. Also, Vvikoo listens to what market really needs and will never stop!
The card is based on the GeForce 8600 GT design by NVIDIA with a higher clock speed and a Zalman cooler for improved cooling.
HD 2400 Pro
HD 2400 XT
8600 GT Turbo
HD 2600 XT
|ROPs||4 x2||4 x2||4||8||8||8||4 x2|
|Transistors||180 M||180 M||210M||289M||289M||289M||390 M|
|Memory Size||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB||256 MB|
|Memory Bus Width||64 bit||64 bit||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit||128 bit|
|Core Clock||525 MHz||700 MHz||450 MHz||540 MHz||625 MHz||675 MHz||800 MHz|
|Memory Clock||400 MHz||800 MHz||400 MHz||700 MHz||900 MHz||1000 MHz||1100 MHz|
Complete SpecificationsNVIDIA® Unified Architecture
- Unified shader architecture
- GigaThread™ technology
- Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Geometry shaders
- Geometry instancing
- Streamed output
- Shader Model 4.0
- Full 128-bit floating point precision through the entire rendering pipeline
- 16x full screen anti-aliasing
- Transparent multisampling and transparent supersampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting with anti-aliasing
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Advanced lossless compression algorithms for color, texture, and z-data
- Support for normal map compression
- Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation
- Simulate and render physics effects on the graphics processor
- Patented hardware and software technology allows two GeForce-based graphics cards to run in parallel to scale performance and enhance image quality on today's top titles.
- Dedicated on-chip video processor
- High-definition H.264, VC-1, MPEG2 and WMV9 decode acceleration
- Advanced spatial-temporal de-interlacing
- HDCP capable3
- Spatial-Temporal De-Interlacing
- Noise Reduction
- Edge Enhancement
- Bad Edit Correction
- Inverse telecine (2:2 and 3:2 pull-down correction)
- High-quality scaling
- Video color correction
- Microsoft® Video Mixing Renderer (VMR) support
- Two dual-link DVI outputs for digital flat panel display resolutions up to 2560x1600
- One dual-link DVI outputs for digital flat panel display resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 85Hz
- Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution
- NVIDIA nView® multi-display technology capability
- 10-bit display processing
- Full DirectX 10 support
- Dedicated graphics processor powers the new Windows Vista Aero 3D user interface
- VMR-based video architecture
- Designed for PCI Express® x16
- Designed for high-speed GDDR3 and DDR2 memory
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Windows XP/Windows XP 64
- Complete DirectX support, including Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0
- Full OpenGL® support, including OpenGL 2.0