I would like to thank CaseKing.de for supplying the review sample.
CaseKing is one of the few companies out there, which will not just sell anything. They only offer hardware that performs well and is of high quality. The shop offers quite a few exclusive parts and devices from all around the world and it is also the official distributor for a long list of well known manufacturers. Their assortment has grown greatly in recent years, while great service and support is still a very important part of the shop philosophy. The website may be in German, but due to great demand, an English version is in the works. We received continous support from CaseKing and they were kind enough to send us the latest chassis from Xigmatek, called Utgard.
The unit is available in three flavors. With a solid side panel, one with a window or one with a metal mesh. We received the latter for review.
- All mesh design on front panel.
- Screw-less tooling for 5.25" bay installation.
- Screw-less tooling for expansion slot installation.
- Four 3.5" HDD in three 5.25" bay adapter.
- Preinstalled 170mm top orange fan with white LED.
- Preinstalled 120mm front and rear orange fans with white LED.
- RPM speed control knobs for six fans.
- Back window for easy CPU cooler back plate.
- Back holes and clips for cable management.
- Anti-vibration rubber for PSU.
- Dust filter for PSU cooling fan.
- Tool-free holder for bottom 14cm fan.
|Drive Bays||9 DRIVE BAYS 9 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS 3 INTERNAL 3.5" IN CAGEScrewless Rail Design|
|Form Factor||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
|Expansion Slots||7 standard slots|
|Case Fans||FRONT, 1 X 120mm LED (included)REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)TOP, 170mm LED (included)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||222(W) x 515(H) x 490(D) mm (8.7*20.3*19.3 inches)|
4 x USB 2.0, 2 x eSATA, 1 x Mic, 1 x Headphone