IntroductionI would like to thank Listan for supplying me with the unit for review.
The be quiet! power supplies are a brand of Listan, which is a big distributor of computer hardware, originally from Germany. Founded in 2000 the company has developed into one of the leading distributors in Europe. At the company head offices in Glinde (near Hamburg/Germany), the staff of 50 look after over 4,000 resellers in 24 countries.
Specifications from manufacturer
- 700 W Power
- ATX12V Version 2.2
- 20/24 Pin Mainboard Connector
- 2x PCI-Express Connector
- 8x SATA Connections
- 6x 4 Pin Connectors (HDD)
- 1x 3 Pin Connectors (FDD)
- 1x 120mm SilentWings fan
- Active PFC with PF up to 0,99
- 4 separate 12V Connections
- 2x P4 Connnector (1xP8)
- 3x 3 Pin Molex fan Connectors
- Specification: 3,3V: 32A, 5V: 30A, 12V: 56A, 12V1: 18A, 12V2: 18A, 12V2: 18A, 12V2: 18A,-12V: 0,5A, 5VSB: 3,0A
The backside picture is the most useful backside image on a power supply I can imagine. It lists the cable lengths and connectors, which is VERY important when you are standing in a shop and have to find the right one that fits your case.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Cable fastener, zip ties
- Screw package - nice thumb screws
- Instruction Manual
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20+4 Pin||6||1||2||8||2|