Tuesday, December 8th 2015

FinalWire Announces AIDA64 v5.60

FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.60 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.60 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.60 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.60 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.

The new AIDA64 release introduces advanced SMART disk health monitoring, implements enhanced support for Samsung NVMe SSDs and various power supply units, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and NVIDIA.
DOWNLOAD: FinalWire AIDA64 v5.60

New features & improvements
  • Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
  • Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
  • Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
  • Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
  • Farbwerk sensor support
  • Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
  • Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
  • OpenCL 2.1 support
  • Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
  • GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
  • GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M
Add your own comment

8 Comments on FinalWire Announces AIDA64 v5.60

#1
MxPhenom 216
Corsair Fanboy
Downloaded this a bit earlier. Looks different compared to the version I was using which was like a year old.
Posted on Reply
#3
INSTG8R
As long as it doesn't break my custom monitor pages for my G19's LCD I will give it a go.
Posted on Reply
#4
Fiery
FinalWire / AIDA64 Developer
INSTG8R said:
As long as it doesn't break my custom monitor pages for my G19's LCD I will give it a go.
Before the upgrade, you may want to backup your existing settings by backing up the AIDA64.INI file that you can find in the AIDA64 installation folder.
Posted on Reply
#5
Fiery
FinalWire / AIDA64 Developer
MxPhenom 216 said:
Downloaded this a bit earlier. Looks different compared to the version I was using which was like a year old.
Yes, we've updated the user interface cca. 3 months ago to better suit the new design paradigm of Windows 10.
Posted on Reply
#6
INSTG8R
Fiery said:
Before the upgrade, you may want to backup your existing settings by backing up the AIDA64.INI file that you can find in the AIDA64 installation folder.
Thanks! That is precisely what I did and no matter, my screens where fine!
Posted on Reply
#7
MxPhenom 216
Corsair Fanboy
Fiery said:
Yes, we've updated the user interface cca. 3 months ago to better suit the new design paradigm of Windows 10.
Is there an actual installer for AIDA? I just double click the icon in the downloaded folder and it starts it up.
Posted on Reply