Thursday, October 1st 2020
Alphacool presents the Eisblock XPX Pro Aurora Light Plexi CPU water cooler. The cooler was specially designed for the sockets TR4, sTRX4, SP3 and the Intel socket 3647. The cooler also fits the Intel LGA sockets 2011/2011-3 and 2066. The cooling fins cover an area of 42 x 58.6 mm. The 147 cooling fins are only 0.2 mm thick and ensure optimal cooling performance of the processor. The complete cooler is illuminated by 14 digital addressable RGB LEDs. These are arranged once around the entire cooler and ensures perfect illumination and each LED can be controlled individually. The connection is done via a 3-pin JST connector with an integrated Y-adapter to connect further aRGB components. An adapter for the classic 3-pin 5 V connector is included. With this adapter the aRGB LEDs can also be controlled by compatible mainboards or alternative digital RGB controllers.
- L x W x H 63,8 x 79 x 22,5 mm
- Net weight 205 g
- Material cooler Nickle-plated copper
- Material cooler top POM clear
- Threads 2x G1/4"
- Thickness cooling fins 0,2 mm
- Illumination Digital RGB LEDs
- Power connector Digital RGB LEDs 3-Pin JST (with Y-splitter for daisy chaining)
- Power Digital RGB LEDs 5 V
- INTEL: LGA 2066, 2011-3, 3647-0 Narrow/Square
- AMD: TR4, SP3, sTRX4
- MSRP: 58,49 €