Friday, November 2nd 2007
An update to Mozilla’s popular Firefox browser has been released, taking the version number to 22.214.171.124. A number of bugs identified in the 126.96.36.199 build of the software have been corrected, as listed below:
- Bug 400406 - Firefox will ignore the “clear” CSS property when used beneath a box that is using the “float” property.
- Bug 400467 - Windows Vista users will get “Java not found” or “Java not working” errors when trying to load Java applets after updating.
- Bug 396695 - Add-ons are disabled after updating.
- Bug 400421 - Removing a single area element from an image map will cause the entire map to disappear.
- Bug 400735 - Some Windows users may experience crashes at startup. There is no workaround available at this time.