Thursday, January 24th 2008

TechPowerUp Reader Survey 2008 launched

In order to improve the site and your experience we would like to know more about you. Please complete the TechPowerUp Reader Survey here. As a small reward for your time we will give away $200 to one of the submissions.
Add your own comment

152 Comments on TechPowerUp Reader Survey 2008 launched

#2
suraswami
Submitted. Hopefully it helps.
Posted on Reply
#4
jaystein
Done, good job TP. Peace.
Posted on Reply
#7
Ketxxx
Heedless Psychic
Youknow.. I read a lot of posts in this thread and most seem to just be kissing ass hoping it will improve your chances of getting the cash :rolleyes: I completed the form and gave an honest opinion, I'm not going to kiss arse, nor do I expect to win, odds are far too slim. That is all.
Posted on Reply
#8
surfsk8snow.jah
Ketxxx said:
Youknow.. I read a lot of posts in this thread and most seem to just be kissing ass hoping it will improve your chances of getting the cash :rolleyes: I completed the form and gave an honest opinion, I'm not going to kiss arse, nor do I expect to win, odds are far too slim. That is all.
Lol. Agreed, I def gave a very honest opinion, and some definite suggestions that I hope get implemented. And I don't understand how kissing up is gonna get you the money... it's a Random Drawing... or allegedly.;)
Posted on Reply
#9
W1zzard
the answers you give to the poll have no effect on your chances of winning
Posted on Reply
#10
WhiteLotus
W1zzard said:
In order to improve the site and your experience we would like to know more about you.
who is we? just wondering that's all...
Posted on Reply
#11
intel igent
W1zzard said:
the answers you give to the poll have no effect on your chances of winning
now you tell us!

:p
Posted on Reply
#12
Steevo
WhiteLotus said:
who is we? just wondering that's all...
He is a multipersonality shy lesbian trapped in a mans body with domileatherlatex fetishes.
Posted on Reply
#14
driver66
Steevo said:
He is a multipersonality shy lesbian trapped in a mans body with domileatherlatex fetishes.
:toast: ROFLMAO :roll:
Posted on Reply
#15
intel igent
Steevo said:
He is a multipersonality shy lesbian trapped in a mans body with domileatherlatex fetishes.
ya never know he is german! :laugh:

:toast:
Posted on Reply
#16
pt
not a suicide-bomber
intel igent said:
ya never know he is german! :laugh:

:toast:
your chances of winning just went down the toilet :p
Posted on Reply
#17
Triprift
Steevo said:
He is a multipersonality shy lesbian trapped in a mans body with domileatherlatex fetishes.
hey stop describing me :p
Posted on Reply
#18
btarunr
Editor & Senior Moderator
WhiteLotus said:
who is we? just wondering that's all...
People who run the website, and it's a little more than W1z. Afterall, the contest is open to even visitors of the site who aren't members of the forums and so it's more dimplomatic in using 'we' than 'I'
Posted on Reply
#19
Mussels
Moderprator
Steevo said:
He is a multipersonality shy lesbian trapped in a mans body with domileatherlatex fetishes.
damn you beat me to it.

Also, they're german. Imagine a horde of shy lesbians coming at you in panzer tanks, and you have the idea.
Posted on Reply
#20
pt
not a suicide-bomber
Mussels said:
damn you beat me to it.

Also, they're german. Imagine a horde of shy lesbians coming at you in panzer tanks, and you have the idea.
i think they will come in a peugeot 407 :roll:
Posted on Reply
#21
intel igent
pt said:
i think they will come in a peugeot 407 :roll:
theyre german not french :rolleyes:

it would be like a VW cabrio or something! :laugh:

:toast:
Posted on Reply
#22
pt
not a suicide-bomber
intel igent said:
theyre german not french :rolleyes:

it would be like a VW cabrio or something! :laugh:

:toast:
w1z car is a peugeot 407 ;)
i even showed me a pic of it (no licence plate for trackign tho) :p
Posted on Reply
#23
pentastar111
Mussels said:
damn you beat me to it.

Also, they're german. Imagine a horde of shy lesbians coming at you in panzer tanks, and you have the idea.
For some reason that sounds like it would be a fantastic sight!:D
Posted on Reply
#24
PrudentPrincess
Mussels said:
damn you beat me to it.

Also, they're german. Imagine a horde of shy lesbians coming at you in panzer tanks, and you have the idea.
More like Panzie tanks.
Posted on Reply
#25
Mussels
Moderprator
PrudentPrincess said:
More like Panzie tanks.
good pun, i think.

They shoot rainbows and subdue you with unicorn dust.
Posted on Reply
Add your own comment