Tuesday, July 1st 2008
California based NZXT debuted today its first fan controller named Sentry LX. While it looks cool and might actually be cool, Sentry LX is just another new fan controller on the market. All of its features listed below are pretty much the standard these days.
- Simple Installation - Sentry LX slides easily into any dual 5.25" drive bay
- Complete Control - 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on all areas of your system while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans' RPM speed
- Auto/Manual Modes - Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature or manually set your system for extreme overclocking capabilities or absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm - Instant notification if temps rise above a designated point
- Intuitive Interface and LCD Display - NZXT's ergonomic interface design allows you to customize your airflow on the fly
- Sleek Design - Aluminum plated front panel is designed to match any high-end chassis