Thursday, January 8th 2009
Hiper introduces its brand new S-Series with the first model: S625. This 625 Watts power supply has been certified 80 PLUS Bronze by 80 PLUS Program. The Hiper S625 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far. The new S Series will offer a range of highly reliable and stable performing PSUs with the well-known excellent built quality by Hiper. It comes in Gun Metal with a new logo and packaging design. The Hiper S625 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 625W PSUs with 80 PLUS Bronze certification: US$ 95 / € 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT). The new model has also been approved for NVIDIA SLi and comes with a 3 years RTB warranty.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified – average efficiency >85%
- Designed for NVIDIA SLI
- Represents best price/performance ratio
- New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
- Four independent 12V rails.
- Mesh body construction eliminates all hot spots and extends the life of the unit.
- Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 form factor.
- Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
- Active PFC.
- Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
- PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
- Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
- 20 dB(A) under normal load.
- 3 year RTB warranty