Futuremark 3DMark 11 v1.0.132
LatestFebruary 7th, 2014 - What's New
Downloaded: 1,146,231 times (288.0 TB)
3DMark 11 Basic Edition – the gamer's benchmark for DirectX 11 3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark for measuring the graphics performance of gaming PCs. Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests. The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry. Visit http://www.3dmark.com to upgrade your Basic Edition to the Advanced Edition and unlock all presets, custom settings, benchmark looping, unlimited online results storage, offline results management and more.
v1.0.132 (February 7th, 2014)This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- New installer technology (similar to 3DMark and PCMark 8).
- SystemInfo updated to v4.25.366 to improve hardware detection.
- User interface now shows all GPUs present in the system.
- Fixed a few rare crashes within the user interface.
v1.05 (April 18th, 2013)This version fixes a few minor issues. Benchmark scores are not affected by this update. Compatibility
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware.
- Fixed display mode identification for systems with a very large number of supported display modes