Real Temp 3.00
|File size:||170.6 KB|
|Downloads:||604,722 (98.4 GB)|
|Posted:||Feb 3, 2009|
|Updated:||Feb 4th, 2009|
Newer version available: Real Temp 3.70
RealTemp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, dual Core and quad Core processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TjMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TjMax will decrease. If it reaches zero your processor will start to throttle or slow down so obviously maximizing your distance away from TjMax will help your computer to run at full speed and more reliably too.
- Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
- NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
- Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
- Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
- Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
- New RivaTuner plug-in support.
- Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
- Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
- Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
- TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
- Calibration formula simplified.
- All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
- Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
- New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
- 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
- Redesigned user interface (GUI) with larger temperature fonts.
- Added a movable Mini-Mode that is turned on and off with a double left mouse click on the GUI.
- Added an Anchor position so the GUI will move to a fixed screen position after a double right mouse click.
- Anchor position can be customized by holding down the Shift key while double right clicking.
- The correct physical core order of Quad core processors is now reported based on APIC ID.
- Added reporting of Minimum and Maximum VID as well as current VID.
- A new user selectable high temperature alarm with two alarms for Quad core processors.
- More accurate MHz calculation as well as FSB and CPU multiplier reporting.
- New program Up Time feature.
- Bug fix for log file output when using a Single or Dual core processor.
- Fixed and improved the Default button in the Settings window.
- Button labels and functionality changed in Settings window to follow the Windows style guide.
- Improved multi-threading and memory usage for better long term stability.
- Start Minimized option improved for better Vista support. See the documentation for more info.
- Option to save the Log file in .CSV format for easy Excel support.
- Gamer Mode temporarily retired.
- Added a new Settings screen where all adjustments can be made in real time including TjMax.
- Temperatures of any core are now displayed in the System Tray area.
- 4 font options for the System Tray.
- Choice of Current, Minimum, Maximum or Average termperature displayed in the System Tray.
- Test Sensors feature improved to increase repeatability.
- CPU real time MHz calculation was re-worked for better SetFSB / ClockGen support.
- Calibration options now include one digit after the decimal point for finer adjustments.
- Experimental Gamer Mode introduced which allows core temperatures to be seen in some games.
- Added minimize to System Tray support.
- Correctly reports CPU MHz for the new 45nm processors.
- Displays CPU voltage identification (VID).
- Start minimized option and now opens and closes in the same location.
- Adjustable Idle calibration for each core and expanded to plus or minus 3.
- Adjustable TjMax for each core.
- Log interval options expanded.
- A change of timers used for the benchmark feature to better support overclocking from within Windows.
- Reset button added to the gui to reset minimum and maximum temperatures.
- Better support of the ENTER and Tab keys.