• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PC-Beto

p0Pe

My goodness, the craftsmanship in this build is just 2nd to none :respect:

Thanks a lot man!

For real I can't belive my eyes.

You dont have to :roll:

Damn, wish I had the ability to do this crazy shit!

Its all about willpower:rockout:

When you get done with this, you should send it to CPU magazine. I bet it could make the case mod of the month, it'd be on the cover of the magazine.

Thanks for the confidence:pimp: Ill make sure to do that :)

No doubt. This build along with sniipedoggs "FLOW" can make it anywhere if they wanted. Top notch!

Thanks man:D Ill be sure to take it all the way to the top:cool:

Amazing work as always p0pe!

That picture of the single green-sleeved cable really brings out the vibrance of your photography.
What equipment do you use for your pictures?

Peace.

Thanks man!
A Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, a tripod and a large piece of white paper:p

0.o

p0Pe, your work is amazing!

Glad you like it :toast:

I just recieved the cpu block + more hoses. Now i just need a grafic card and a waterblock lol:rockout:

Bo$$

Lab Extraordinaire
System Name Desktop | Server
Processor Intel i7 2700k @ 4.6GHZ | AMD 5350 @ 2500MHZ
Motherboard Asus P7Z77-V Pro | Asus AM1I-A
Cooling Corsair H60v2 | Stock Air
Memory Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB CL8 1600MHZ | Corsair Vengence 2x4GB CL9 1600MHZ
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 6GB | PNY GTX 750Ti
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + 4TB WD Red | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Display(s) Samsung S27D390H + Asus VE276Q | Headless
Case Fractal Design R5 | CM Elite 110
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1 w/Otone Stilo 5.1 and Creative Fatal1ty headset
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850 G2| Corsair CX430M
Mouse Razer Imperator 2012
Keyboard Corsair K90
Software Windows 7 SP1 X64 | Ubuntu 16.04LTS
holyshit i missed the final update, that was simply AMAZING!

p0Pe

Thanks bo$$!

I finally got a grafic card to put in this build! I bought a 4870x2 of a mate, and will be putting my curent 4870 into the build, or the x2, depending on what looks best:p I´m picking it up in a week! Wuuuh:D

p0Pe

Thanks man! I´m getting the graffic card in a week, and will update with the tube routing on the mobo then i hope:D
Still need to get a package from Aqua computer. It starts with K, and is the best performing waterblock outthere:p

Just a thought, maybe you should fill in your system spec's so we can look at them whenever we feel like we want to.... like I just did now :laugh:

p0Pe

Hehe.. You want the specs on this build, or my primary rig:D? Nothing crazy, since i am a cheap sob, and refuse to buy 500$ gpu´s and cpu´s lol

but here is some specs:) ill fill in the "system specs" thing later.

PC-Beto:
Mobo: MSI GD85
CPU: Intel i5 750
GPU: ATI 4870 Or 4870x2 (depending on what looks the best)
PSU: XFX 850W
Drives: soon to come:) cant decide if i should buy a ssd, or just a normal hdd.

Hehe.. You want the specs on this build, or my primary rig:D? Nothing crazy, since i am a cheap sob, and refuse to buy 500$ gpu´s and cpu´s lol

but here is some specs:) ill fill in the "system specs" thing later.

PC-Beto:
Mobo: MSI GD85
CPU: Intel i5 750
GPU: ATI 4870 Or 4870x2 (depending on what looks the best)
PSU: XFX 850W
Drives: soon to come:) cant decide if i should buy a ssd, or just a normal hdd.

Come, 4870x2 all the way :rockout:

I would say you'd be best with a SSD drive for your OS, and then get a normal HDD for your data/backup.

Guna be a nice rig once you have it all :toast:

EDIT: What about RAM?

p0Pe

hehe, havent decided wether to put the x2 in this rig, or in my primary. Totally depends on the looks.
I would like a SSD, but think that i am to cheap to buy it lol!

Ram is yet to be decided. I am waiting to hear back from a sponsor, but i hope to get an answer this week:D

And i sure hope it is going to be a nice rig, since i put over a year´s work into it xD

p0Pe

Teaser:D

(was later repainted as there were some spots that i aparently missed... Always nice to find out after you already rivited the thing back together! )

p0Pe

Thank you:)
Just spent 4 and a half hour the other day working on the psu, and havent even reached the sleeving part yet!

And some more pron;)

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Can I tell you that your work here is inspiring?

:laugh:

Can't wait for more.

;)

thermalmodlevel10

Im too planing to put sleaving on my psu. how much cable did you need, and also what lenght of each size did you need for the psu. ?

p0Pe

Can I tell you that your work here is inspiring?

:laugh:

Can't wait for more.

;)

Thanks man! I am glad that i can inspire someone:p

Im too planing to put sleaving on my psu. how much cable did you need, and also what lenght of each size did you need for the psu. ?

Sorry to say dude, but this aint your normal sleeve job, since i made a whole modular cable system for the mod.

For a normal power supply you would need about 45 meters if you want to single sleeve every cable:rockout:

p0Pe

I got mail!!!

A big thanks goes out to MUSHKIN for kindly sending 4*2gb sticks of their new AWSOME Ridgeback ram´s!!! These will look dope in the mod and i cant wait to get them! ;)

Sooo pritty! Green and black ram´s for a green and black mod :D

I hope to have an update ready when i get these, along with some pics of them installed!

p0Pe

Finally! I had last day on the summerjob, and starting in school next week! So wanted to put this update up since a LOT have happened since the last update!

Now, where were we? Right about here i think.

This is how the case have stood ever since i went to hear stewie wonder in copenhagen. I got a 4870x2 with block on it, and fittet that in, and painted the mobo back panel!

The 2*6 pins fits so much better on to this card than they would have fittet on a 5870! There is just one downside, i miss two pins!

Now, a little tube routing have been set in motion, but there is still lots to do.

Now guess what hides under this hood? It has 64 gigs, and runs at aprox 270MB/sek in read and write:p I hope to be able to replace it with something bigger, better and nicer soon though.

Now this, is what the little glowsticks that Jon made for me does! (http://lund-tech.com/?Products:Lighting_module)

A quick shot of the side panel lit up!

of some reason, this reminds me of a horror movie, where you see a sharp light trough a window xD

Now, for the torture of the psu... Belive it or not, but it took me over 6 hours to make it look this way!

Soldering the wires back together after cutting them down to size.

2*6 pins down! 8 pin and 24 pin to go :(

Halfway there!!!

DONE! And i must say, i am quite happy about the final result! Not to green, but with a little black in between:p

From another angel. I practically had to stand on top of it to get the wires inthere! Talk about a close fit!

And what might this little bugger be? Remember the problem about missing a few pins on the 8 pin for the gfx card? No problem:D

Just put this one into the psu, and bam! 2 more pins fixed :D

Now, the octopus begins...

Now isn't this the best looking cable mess you've ever seen? :D

And the little 2 pin crawling trough the case and finally ending in the gfx card!

And now! A huge thanks to mushkin for sending me 8 gigs of these awesome rams! I cant wait to get these into the case!

Black and green, just like the rest of the mod!

Gotta love them. They are so incredible heavy compared to other ram sticks i have around, and i love the ridgeback fin design!

More pronz!

But hey now, what is this? "Something seems to be missing dude..."
Yeah, i noticed, but i couldn't decide if i wanted the copper top, or the delrin to for the build :/

Then its lucky that AquaComputer was so awsome to send BOTH the cuplex kryos HF and a spare delrin top!

Two awsome names paired!

Now, the only downside with the delrin top is that it doesn't take 10 mm compression fittings :(

The HF top however, does! This thing must weigh a metric tonne or therby!

And this is how she stands at the moment! I will update again when i get the ram installed, along with the waterblock. Oh, and dont mind the vandal switch hanging there:D It will be replaced with a black one i got from nutman ;)

And again, thanks to the sponsors ;)

Until next update, Cya!!!

-p0Pe

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I love this build. My only problem is personal opinion. I don't like the "PC-Beto" text on the front of the case. It kinda cheeses up the thing IMHO.

With that said I couldn't even begin to do this. So take my opinion with a grain of salt. :toast:

If you need some graphic work done for this beast send me a PM.

p0Pe

I love this build. My only problem is personal opinion. I don't like the "PC-Beto" text on the front of the case. It kinda cheeses up the thing IMHO.

With that said I couldn't even begin to do this. So take my opinion with a grain of salt. :toast:

If you need some graphic work done for this beast send me a PM.

Hehe thanks man! You are not the only one saying that, and i actually made a whole new front panel file without the text, but it just looked wrong IMO :nutkick:
I might take you up on that offer! I am not the sharpest with photoshop myself:eek:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Hehe thanks man! You are not the only one saying that, and i actually made a whole new front panel file without the text, but it just looked wrong IMO :nutkick:
I might take you up on that offer! I am not the sharpest with photoshop myself:eek:

You just let me know. Ill be happy to be apart of that rig :toast:

System Name Ivy Biatch
Processor i5 3570K
Motherboard ASSRockzz z77TOTHEEXTREME!!!!
Cooling bleh
Memory 2x4gb crucial 1866
Video Card(s) HD7770, yes it does BF3
Storage 120gb Vertex
Display(s) 226BW
Case whats that, oh my table
Audio Device(s) stock onboard thing
Power Supply HX850W
Software 7
cant believe how far this have come

i remember some old grey case many months back :laugh: but this....

makes me a proud Dane :D

p0Pe

cant believe how far this have come

i remember some old grey case many months back :laugh: but this....

makes me a proud Dane :D

Thanks a lot man! :pimp:

good news people! ITS ALIVE!!!

How it stands at the moment

Idle. Notice that the ram index score jumped from 5.5 to 7.5 by throwing these mushkin´s in! :D

Vantage score. I HAVE to get a new waterblock for this GPU.. Look at those vrm´s on gpu2 :wallbash:

And a 06 score

System Name Big Devil
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K
Motherboard ECS P67H2-A2
Cooling XSPC Rasa | Black Ice GT Stealth 240 | XSPC X2O 750 | 2x ACF12PWM | PrimoChill White 7/16"
Memory 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic White 1600MHz CL9
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ACX SC
Storage Intel 520 Series 180GB + WD 1TB Blue
Display(s) HP ZR30W 30" 2650x1600 IPS
Case Corsair 600T SE
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX | Sennheisser PC350 "Hero" Modded | Corsair SP2500
Power Supply ABS SL 1050W (Enermax Revolution Rebadge)
Software Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/ Media Center
Benchmark Scores Ducky Year of the Snake w/ Cherry MX Browns & Year of the Tiger PBT Keycaps | Razer Deathadder Black
Just saw this. All I can say is :respect:

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 360 A-RGB // X12 Phanteks D30-120 D-RGB Fans
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series (AMD Expo) DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MT/s CL30
Video Card(s) ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme AIRO
Storage Samsung Pro 980 2TB NVMe (OS and Games) // WD Black 10TB HDD (Storage)
Display(s) SAMSUNG 34-Inch SJ55W Ultrawide Gaming Monitor (LS34J550WQNXZA) – 75Hz Refresh, WQHD Computer Monito
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1200, 1200W 80+ Gold, ATX 3.0
Software Windows 11 Pro
This is truly just stunning :respect: :respect: Saw this from the beginning and to see what it is really gives me the goosebumps!

This.... leave's me speechless! some very excellent work put into this project, clearly see that just from the overall outcome!

I've missed pretty much all the other pages of this thread, but that finished product has just tempted me to start from the first page till I get right back here :D