• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Eve online buddy invite

winyon

Hiya!

I've been playing this game for quite a while now and it has been a blast. I was playing before WoW. I know its a bit touchy to say, but I prefer Eve over WoW. This coming from an over 2 years actively playing WoW. Probably around 3000 hours. Its just somehow EVE has its own charms that really gives an in-depth gameplay feeling. You are free to choose what to do and unfold your own destiny in 1 big universe. And all players over the world is playing in that one universe (1 server). I guess the best thing about EVE is that you can buy game-time with game currency, as long you get to do some decent money, which isn't that hard. And there is always people selling these so called PLEX, that gives you game-time to your account. Such an interesting feature and totally game developers idea.

You can access a 14-day trial through their mainsite, which is nice, just like WoW. However, people already with an account can invite people for a 21-day trial. I wish to get to know new people, so I'm very much would like to invite you who are interested in playing. I will also provide you with a finical support when you decide to subscribe to the game. And of course I will try to help you as much as possible with the game mechanics.

The buddy program(21-day trial) gives me some game-time. But it also gives you a better chance experiencing the game before deciding if you want to play it. Why wouldn't you want to have 21-days of game-time instead of 14? And on the top of that I support those who want to have a invitation to the game, meaning giving knowledge as much as I know.
Also this is an opportunity to make friends and get a more in-depth start to the game.

And if the experience is enjoyable and you decide to continue playing, the hefty sum of ISK (100m ISK) will help you a long way. I see it as a fair thing to do, if someone subscribes. I didn't have this chance when I started playing, feeling clueless and having a harder time with the ISK. :) Subscription through the eveonline site is advised, since thats the easiest way of subscribing to the game, also making the buddy program work like a charm, without a hassle.

If this sounds interesting, feel free to contact me here on the forum via a private message.

ps. I only have 1 invite left on this month, but I will be able to invite those who really wish to come and join the fun next month, IF you missed your chance this month.

Fly safe and have a nice day, I hope to see you soon inside of the world of Eve Online.

- Winyon

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Thanks for the offer, Winyon. I've always wanted to try Eve, but my internet connection sucks.
Maybe someone else will take you up on this.

winyon

You are welcome mate, too bad about the connection, maybe in the future. :)

System Name Jaffakeik
Processor I9 12900K
Motherboard MSI Pro B660M-A WIFI DDR4
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II High Performance CPU Water cooler- 240mm
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 32GB (2x16GB) 3600
Video Card(s) 7900XTX gigabyte OC edition
Storage WD Black SN770 1TB SSD M.2 2280 NVME x2
Display(s) TV LG C2
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 Full Tower Case Tempered
Audio Device(s) Mother board + Sennhiser HD650+ Elgato wave xlr + shure SM7B
Power Supply EVGA 1600w G+
Mouse Glorious Model 0
Keyboard Corsair RBG mini K65 + Steelseries Apex150
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores over 9000
I tried trial some months ago.but i couldnt get into it.Its just too complex for me to get something from 14days I guess.I like games more with simplier UI ect.

winyon

It takes some time to fully understand the game, it comes with time and some research. I think the UI is quite good actually, it is really simple when you get to know it better. But true, the game has abit of a learning cliff to conquer, but only makes it alot more fun. At least that it was I think, there are so many things you can do in the game. And all comes down to specializing down a certain path, of course this can be changed simply by training into something else. ie. You like mission running, train to be able to fly certain ships and fitting different guns to your ship etc. But you dont need to focus totally on it, you might say, hey I love making money of mining. So basically you can just change your skills you are training.

Processor R9 5950x
Motherboard Asus x570 Crosshair VIII Formula
Cooling EK 360mm AIO D-RGB
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb (CL16@3800MHz)
Video Card(s) PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe | Intel 660p 2TB NVMe
Display(s) Acer Predator XB323QK 4K 144Hz
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Objective2 Amp/DAC | GoXLR | AKG K612PRO | Beyerdynamic DT880| Rode Pod Mic
Power Supply Corsair AX 850w
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite V2
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum RGB "Cherry MX Brown"
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Window 11 Pro
played eve back in the day but found hard to level up, most of the time i was running solo someone told me to join corporation but couldnt find one would take a noob so i simply got bored, would like to try it again

not sure if they still have my acct since i forgotten all my infos

totally OT but i use to play WAR and went to check it back but same ole crap so unsubcribe again im just having mmo itch

Last edited:

winyon

If it is years old, it might be lost, not entirely sure. And if you don't remember any info, it would be even harder to get it, maybe impossible. ;d

If you are interested in what I wrote in the first post, feel free to drop a PM. I'm not in a corp right now, but I could try to hook you up with one, I got some sources to ask.

Processor R9 5950x
Motherboard Asus x570 Crosshair VIII Formula
Cooling EK 360mm AIO D-RGB
Memory G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb (CL16@3800MHz)
Video Card(s) PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe | Intel 660p 2TB NVMe
Display(s) Acer Predator XB323QK 4K 144Hz
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Objective2 Amp/DAC | GoXLR | AKG K612PRO | Beyerdynamic DT880| Rode Pod Mic
Power Supply Corsair AX 850w
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite V2
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum RGB "Cherry MX Brown"
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Window 11 Pro
If it is years old, it might be lost, not entirely sure. And if you don't remember any info, it would be even harder to get it, maybe impossible. ;d

If you are interested in what I wrote in the first post, feel free to drop a PM. I'm not in a corp right now, but I could try to hook you up with one, I got some sources to ask.

ill pm u later on, im gonna try to see if they still have my old acct its only been 1yr

winyon

Last invitation was given last week, but don't worry, I can invite you next month (in about 3 days). So if anyone is interested, give me a PM.

winyon

2 new invites this month (1 sent), 2 out of 5 have enjoyed it and decided to play further then just the trial. Send a pm if interested. :)

System Name The Darkside
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASRock B550 Extreme4
Cooling OEM
Memory 16gb G.Skill Fortis
Video Card(s) MSI Seahawk 1070
Storage 500gb Mushkin Pilot NVMe
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4k UHD
Case Corsair iCue 465X RGB
Audio Device(s) Onboard Reltek
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Software Windows 10
Yea EVE is a complex game to understand but a good corp will set ya up to go down the right path. When i first started to play eve, I went to Aspire Academy. They are a great group of fellas in that corp, look them up and you wont be disappointed as a noob, plus i still lurk in the main channel :p. They taught me alot of what I know now. Now i focus more on null sec and the glory of war everyday lol. Ingame names the same, Taz100420.

System Name penguin
Processor R7 5700G
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4
Cooling Some CM tower cooler that will fit my case
Memory 4 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage ADATA SU800 512GB
Display(s) 27' LG
Case Zalman
Audio Device(s) stock
Power Supply Seasonic SS-620GM
Software win10
Well if you go over your invite limit and there are still people interested, they can PM me and I can hand out invites too.

winyon

Yea EVE is a complex game to understand but a good corp will set ya up to go down the right path. When i first started to play eve, I went to Aspire Academy. They are a great group of fellas in that corp, look them up and you wont be disappointed as a noob, plus i still lurk in the main channel :p. They taught me alot of what I know now. Now i focus more on null sec and the glory of war everyday lol. Ingame names the same, Taz100420.

Hehe, loved your bio in-game! ;)

System Name The Darkside
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Cooling OEM
Software Windows 10
Hehe, loved your bio in-game! ;)

Heh, but its oh so true.

Now if I can only find out what happened to my Tengu....... That would be 750 mill ISK down the drain if i cant find it or whoever borrowed it:cry:

I played eve for about 4 months.. i really liked it the learning curve was nice for a good change in challenge but it sucks that the more active time you play and research gives you a very big upper hand over others... i always stayed in .5 areas ventured into .4 once in a while with a friend and got killed by a unknown ship and we almost killed him... we rebuilt and upgraded and then got blown away by a bigger enemy... just knowing even the better i get i can never achieve what the lifers have already built.. overall its a great game..

System Name The Darkside
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Cooling OEM
Software Windows 10
I played eve for about 4 months.. i really liked it the learning curve was nice for a good change in challenge but it sucks that the more active time you play and research gives you a very big upper hand over others... i always stayed in .5 areas ventured into .4 once in a while with a friend and got killed by a unknown ship and we almost killed him... we rebuilt and upgraded and then got blown away by a bigger enemy... just knowing even the better i get i can never achieve what the lifers have already built.. overall its a great game..

Believe it or not, bigger is not always better in EVE. Most ppl that fly around 0.0 sec space really fly frigs/Tech 2 frigs, cruisers/Tech 2 cruisers and Battle cruisers. But to do the level 4 missions in hi sec, you need a battleship or Tech 2 outfitted battlecruiser. I once saw a Merlin take out a Rokh. Funny as hell. Wrong place wrong time for the poor fella that forgot to put drones on his ship lol.

Plus seems lo sec is alot scarier place than null sec..... At least in null sec there is some friends around and nobody but gangs or fleets venture into ur space lol. If they do, they just warp off and cloak. They just sit there to deter ppl from ratting or mining:shadedshu

Thetimewarp

Hiya!

I've been playing this game for quite a while now and it has been a blast. I was playing before WoW. I know its a bit touchy to say, but I prefer Eve over WoW. This coming from an over 2 years actively playing WoW. Probably around 3000 hours. Its just somehow EVE has its own charms that really gives an in-depth gameplay feeling. You are free to choose what to do and unfold your own destiny in 1 big universe. And all players over the world is playing in that one universe (1 server). I guess the best thing about EVE is that you can buy game-time with game currency, as long you get to do some decent money, which isn't that hard. And there is always people selling these so called PLEX, that gives you game-time to your account. Such an interesting feature and totally game developers idea.

You can access a 14-day trial through their mainsite, which is nice, just like WoW. However, people already with an account can invite people for a 21-day trial. I wish to get to know new people, so I'm very much would like to invite you who are interested in playing. I will also provide you with a finical support when you decide to subscribe to the game. And of course I will try to help you as much as possible with the game mechanics.

The buddy program(21-day trial) gives me some game-time. But it also gives you a better chance experiencing the game before deciding if you want to play it. Why wouldn't you want to have 21-days of game-time instead of 14? And on the top of that I support those who want to have a invitation to the game, meaning giving knowledge as much as I know.
Also this is an opportunity to make friends and get a more in-depth start to the game.

And if the experience is enjoyable and you decide to continue playing, the hefty sum of ISK (100m ISK) will help you a long way. I see it as a fair thing to do, if someone subscribes. I didn't have this chance when I started playing, feeling clueless and having a harder time with the ISK. :) Subscription through the eveonline site is advised, since thats the easiest way of subscribing to the game, also making the buddy program work like a charm, without a hassle.

If this sounds interesting, feel free to contact me here on the forum via a private message.

ps. I only have 1 invite left on this month, but I will be able to invite those who really wish to come and join the fun next month, IF you missed your chance this month.

Fly safe and have a nice day, I hope to see you soon inside of the world of Eve Online.

- Winyon

Hi Winyon,

EvE is to date my favourite MMO. The spaced out *No pun intended*, relaxed, epic theme just blows me away every time. What do you mean by 100 mil ISK, that you'll give that to whoever does the buddy program with you? Last time I checked that was a ton of money :]

winyon

Hi Winyon,

EvE is to date my favourite MMO. The spaced out *No pun intended*, relaxed, epic theme just blows me away every time. What do you mean by 100 mil ISK, that you'll give that to whoever does the buddy program with you? Last time I checked that was a ton of money :]
Yeah I love Eve too! The buddy program give the inviter gametime, when the invited subscribes.

"The buddy program(21-day trial) gives me some game-time. But it also gives you a better chance experiencing the game before deciding if you want to play it. Why wouldn't you want to have 21-days of game-time instead of 14? And on the top of that I support those who want to have a invitation to the game, meaning giving knowledge as much as I know.
"

So it is only fair to give the the invited an financial boost, since he continues and the inviter gets some game-time. :toast:

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
I just got reinvited back and offered a $20 for 60 day deal..... tempted to do it.. I rage quit again after losing a faction fitted ship in a "friendly" sector to blues.......

System Name The Darkside
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Cooling OEM
Software Windows 10
I just got reinvited back and offered a $20 for 60 day deal..... tempted to do it.. I rage quit again after losing a faction fitted ship in a "friendly" sector to blues.......

Hell, Id do it. Its $10 off the normal price for 2 months.
Yea someone stole my Tengu out of a SMA so I kinda know where ur comin from lol but ya just have to go back to the grind to get the stuff ya lost back:ohwell:

winyon

If you get into marketing, making ISK can be very lucrative, I know from experience. ;) Just put your goal to be able to make so much money that losing 1 bill wont feel anywhere. :eek:

Thetimewarp

Yeah I love Eve too! The buddy program give the inviter gametime, when the invited subscribes.

"The buddy program(21-day trial) gives me some game-time. But it also gives you a better chance experiencing the game before deciding if you want to play it. Why wouldn't you want to have 21-days of game-time instead of 14? And on the top of that I support those who want to have a invitation to the game, meaning giving knowledge as much as I know.
"

So it is only fair to give the the invited an financial boost, since he continues and the inviter gets some game-time. :toast:

Sure I'll do the buddy thing. Two questions first:

1. Do I get the same trial limitations as the 21-day trial?

2. What's your ingame name?

:D:confused::D

winyon

Sure I'll do the buddy thing. Two questions first:

1. Do I get the same trial limitations as the 21-day trial?

2. What's your ingame name?

:D:confused::D

1. Yes you get the same limitations as a normal trial, only that the trial is longer via invite.
2. Due to being a trader, I don't want to give out my in-game name publicly. You can read more about this in:http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Advanced_Trading on the topic of masking your identity. But of course, my name will be know when I would add someone to my contact list. ; )

Last edited: