• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Fractal Design Announces Brand and New Product Launch for the US Market

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Fractal Design, a leading European manufacturer of cases, power supplies, and cooling products for desktop computers has kicked off the launch of the Fractal brand and products in the United States at CES 2011. This Swedish based company has won multiple awards for its brilliantly designed premium cases for desktop PCs.

Fractal Design unveiled their widely acclaimed Define Series R3, XL, Mini and Array cases.
Also shown, were their two newest families of cases: the highly anticipated, high-performance - ARC Series, and the aggressive, yet value priced - Core Series as well as their premium line of case fans, PSUs and accessories.

"We are very pleased with the amazing response we got at CES 2011. Fractal Design has done extremely well in Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada, and now we are excited to finally bring the Fractal brand and our unique product lines to the US market. We will be launching with select partners and expect product to be available in the US during the second half of 'Q1," said Paul Heimbuch, President of Fractal Design North America.

Now launching in the US, Fractal Design has already been a hit in the Canadian, Japanese and Australian markets. "In a few short months, Fractal Design has become one of our top selling case lines," said Linus Sebastian of NCIX Canada. "We expect the latest Fractal case offerings to explode demand for Fractal Design product in the US and Canada."

With the continued evolution of the acclaimed Define Series of cases and the new Arc and Core Series of products, Fractal Design continues to be a leader in case innovation and has established itself as the case company that "listens".

"When we first saw the Fractal Define series of cases, we knew they were on to something." said Kevin Wasielewski, CEO and Co-Founder of Origin PC.
"The clean yet elegant styling should appeal to a very broad market segment of PC enthusiasts, and the out-of-the-box design/performance considerations were something we were very impressed with. In fact, we will be working closely with Fractal on future designs to help create what we feel will be nearly optimal case products for our customers and PC enthusiasts worldwide."

This commitment to the enthusiast community and the passion to provide premium features and elegant styling, while maintaining unsurpassed value, has become a key differentiator for Fractal Design.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

The R3 is stunning, simple yet elegant.
Damn tempting cases!

I think they are about £90 over here.

Finally Fractal is in USA

How I´m excited with this news.... thank you... thank you :respect:

Specially now with the very cool and great cases like the Arc and Arc Mini (coming soon I hope).

:toast:

STCNE

System Name Lycanthropy
Processor i5 2500K
Motherboard ECS p67-h2a2
Memory 8GB Muskin Radioactive Series
Video Card(s) MSI R7770
Case Lancool K62
Audio Device(s) Ultra-Fi Dac41, Vintage Sherwood amp, STAX SR-5 Headphones
Power Supply XFX 850W
Software Win 7 64-Bit(Tried Win8 and never going back)
Benchmark Scores Reboots in 35 seconds flat, with a standard HDD. I'm a bit of an OCD tweaker. Using less than 100GB
This is great, I am planning on using the Mini for my next build, and now I won't have to import it.
Fractal makes the best looking cases on the market.
EDIT: this is my first post? Guess I was lurking longer than I thought.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 A-RGB
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) XFX 6800 XT Speedster Merc 319 Black
Storage Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850B x 2 / ASUS MG278Q
Case be quiet! Silent Base 802
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7 / Sennheiser HD 660S
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium
Software Windows 11 Pro 64
This looks like a worthy upgrade from my Antec P180B.

System Name GigaVision
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
Motherboard Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
Cooling Cooler Master V6GT
Memory 8GB(2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB
Storage too many to list currently
Case Cooler Master HAF X
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply Corsair AX-750
Fractal Design is like a different shade of Lian Li. Very professional looking cases.
If I were buying a case right now, Fractal Design would be among the first brands I look at.

System Name Daedalus | O'Neill | ZPM Hive |
Processor M3 Pro (11/14) | Epyc 7402p | i5 12400F |
Motherboard Apple M3 Pro | SM H11SSL-i | TUF B660M-E D4 |
Cooling Pure Silence | Noctua NH-U12S TR4 | Noctua NH-D14 |
Memory 18GB Unified | 128GB DDR4 | 16GB DDR4 |
Video Card(s) M3 Pro | RTX 4070FE (VM) | ARC A750 LE |
Storage 512GB NVME | ALOT of SSD's | 1TB NVME |
Display(s) 14" 3024x1964 | IPMI | 1440p UW |
Case Macbook Pro 14" | NZXT H510 Flow| BC1 Test Bench |
Audio Device(s) Onboard | None | Onboard |
Power Supply ~ 77w Magsafe | EVGA 750w G3 | HX1000i |
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL
Software MacOS Sonoma | Proxmox 8 | Win 11 x64 |
The R3 is stunning, simple yet elegant.
Damn tempting cases!

I think they are about £90 over here.

A little over £80 from my last check.

Having owned a Define R2 the R3 is top of my list for my new SB build. They really are great cases, well built, quiet, decent cooling (with additional silent fans) and plenty of room for cable management.

The only issue I see with the Define series is the inability to run GPU's over 11.5" long (so no HD5970/HD6990) as they would foul the HD bays. If only Fractal could have made one of the bays removable it would be perfect. Can't have everything I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator: