• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Haru

Staff member
looks like we get some footage now.

looks pretty awesome considering it's shot using "pre-alpha software"

looks like we got 16 days till the next installment.

also, I am sensing a hands down GOTY.

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEY UPLOADED NEW STUFF JUST A FEW SECONDS AGO ON GAMESPOT !!!

http://www.gamespot.com/events/gdc2011/index.html?category=latest&tag=filter_tabs;hightlights;recent

Don't know if it's posted already...nevertheless here it is..

Battlefield 3 Fault Line Series Episode 1: Bad Part of Town

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/fault-line-battlefield-3/711134

HOLY .... !

THIS EATS EVERY FPS GAME I EVER SEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Every COD IS DEAD !!!

Game of the millennium not just for 2011 !!!!

New Teaser Trailer! here Kickass! :toast:

it may have been mentioned...

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
PC Magazine.com: Battlefield 3 Shakes Up the Shooter Genre

March 2, 2011 11.06am
By Natalie Shoemaker

In a private meeting behind closed curtains, I met with DICE executive producer Patrick Bach, who took me through a tour of duty in the single player with the new Battlefield crew. A fellow reporter from Joystiq piped up, saying that it was a bold move for EA to to show off the single player, considering in the past it has been the weakest part of the Battlefield Bad Company Series.

Bach replied with a smile and said that the team wants to show its weakest assets, in order to prove how much they've improved. A bold move.

During the demo, Bach showed us how everything from a bullet to an earthquake can change the terrain of battle and how the micro and macro destruction has been pushed with the Frostbite 2 engine. "To us destruction is a part of the world, it's as natural as footsteps or gun sounds. If it looks like it can break, it should break," Bach said.

This demo was all shown on a Maingear desktop PC, so there's no doubt in my mind that this game needs to be experienced on a PC. Console versions will still provide the same experience, but it's likely certain aspects of the game will be toned down.

Bach promised that "the experience should be the same, we won't remove the animation system from the consoles, we won't remove the structure from the consoles—all the components will be there it's just a question of the quality of the different platforms."

I think the video below speaks for itself on how much effort DICE has put in to rebuilding this engine from scratch for the past three years.

Battlefield 3 will be available Fall 2011 for PC, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3

==================================================

PC Magazine.com: Behind the Scenes with EA's Battlefield 3 and Frostbite 2 Engine

March 2, 2011 09.00
By Natalie Shoemaker

Behind closed curtains at an EA event a few weeks ago, I received the opportunity to view one of the most hyped games and game engines of 2011—Battlefield 3 and Frostbite 2. At the super secret demo I had the chance to preview a new age of macro and micro destruction, gameplay, and lighting and audio effects that can only be experienced in order to understand—all thanks to DICE's new Frostbite 2 engine.

The Battlefield 3 demo was being played on a Maingear custom boutique tower that was most likely tricked out with liquid cooling, several graphics cards (Nvidia or ATI, they wouldn't tell), high-end processor—the works. Needless to say, Battlefield 3 and its Frostbite 2 engine are made for the PC.

I sat down with executive producer Patrick Bach from DICE to talk in more detail about the Frostbite 2 engine and why it makes Battlefield 3 one of the best shooters in town.

PCMag: What's changed from the first Frostbite engine?

Patrick Bach: I would say, actually, we rewrote it from scratch. Because we came to the end of the road when it came to that technology. We did some really, really cool stuff with the first Frostbite engine, like really cool tools, a lot of lighting solutions, and its destruction. We had to get that engine to build the Bad Company 1 and 2 games, but we had problems with taking a big step forward. Because of new rendering technology, we needed streaming for everything in the game, also a lot of the tool sets didn't quite work as they should.

So, we came to the conclusion, more than three years ago, that we needed to rewrite. Because we want to move into the next generation, because PCs are there, but there's no software to prove it. There's all these tech demos, but there's no "killer app" that proves what the PC can do today with the CPUs and GPUs. So we just said we wanted to do a sequel to Battlefield 2, which actually pushed the envelope quite a lot, we need to do the same thing again. The problem is that, though the world is getting much more complicated with the costs of [developing a game] now [they] are much bigger than what they were five years ago, so we just said if we have the money to do it, if we have the time to do it—let's do it. We've had some successful projects, so let's go for it.

PCMag: During the demo, on the rooftops, the vast expanse made me reminisce of Mirror's Edge, did you build off of that tech at all?

PB: Mirror's Edge was built on bought technology, that's Unreal.

But of course we like our own games and we get inspired; a lot of the physicality of Battlefield 3 comes from the thinking behind Mirror's Edge. So the fact that your hands are a part of the world—it's not just a gun on a stick—it's actually a character that moves around. You can see your feet, you can see your hands, you can touch stuff, you can interact with the world. A lot of thinking comes from Mirror's Edge and that's what you want.

We see [the Frostbite 2 engine] as an investment. The Frostbite engine can deliver quite a few games once it's done, and since Battlefield 3 is the flagship title that will more or less release the first version of the engine, we dictate what that engine is by designing our game. So we are in a very good position of having a great big technology team building the engine and a game team building the game and can work together very closely, so we sit in the same building, on the same floor.

PCMag: How have you improved the AI (artificial intelligence) from the Bad Company series?

PB: It's the classic stuff, you need to find the weak spots and get rid of them. It's a combination between actual—it's nav[igation] data, plus AI behaviors, plus animation, generally. If you get the nav data right you can generate and have dynamic destruction, and on top of that you need to have good robust AI behaviors that you can control and tweak. Then the animation system, which we are now borrowing from our friends at EA Tech, it's like FIFA and those animation systems, which is probably the best on the market and we built it—EA, so let's use it. So we took that and pushed it into the engine. And the AI, you could say that the AI looks good even doing stupid stuff (Laugh).

So you get away with more by having great animation, to be honest. AI, to be honest, has very little to do with AI in games, because it's a perception on humans rather than artificial intelligence. Because if it was really intelligence it would own you, it would make sure that it won against you, and that's not what want as a gaming experience. You want to have a controllable—

PCMag: So have you implemented more of a game director?

PB: Yeah you could say that, you can call it a game director, but it's actually different behaviors that read the whole sensing system of an AI you could say is the director of it. Because the sensing system is based on hearing and seeing, but also seeing and hearing other NPCs. So depending on what happens, it will change direction and change behavior, so it's not only you that can change the behavior of NPCs, it's NPCs affecting each other. AI is a very blurry thing to talk about since AI is...if you look at it from a chess computer worst case scenario, that's not what you want in games. You don't want it to be too clever, so you want to dumb it down in a good way, so it still feels natural.

You don't want a shooting gallery, it's a delicate balance on how you build that AI, because what I'm saying is it's not that it's easier to build something that has less AI, it's actually more complicated, because then it's more based on psychology. What are my expectations of a human behavior? And since you can't simulate that. So anyone that tells you 'Oh we have a perfect AI,' they're lying.

PCMag: I notice there's more concentration on the micro and macro scale of destruction, where as in the Bad Company series it was more: You shoot this wall and this pre-rendered section falls down. So how were you able to get that together?

PB: That's something we learned a lot from the Bad Company series and what is the most effective way to do it. Like all entertainment, it's a lot of different systems that help to create this illusion of things happening around you. So the destruction system is actually built up from different destruction systems where you can actually chip off pieces of stuff, but if you have a house falling that's not the exact same system, so you combine all these systems with the effect system, with the actual moving around polygons system together with sound and other tricks to create this illusion.

We were more or less alone in doing it. If you look at other games, having destruction is ... eye candy only where there's no tactical change in the gameplay, or it's more of a gimmick where it's about destruction. To us destruction is a part of the world, it's as natural as footsteps or gun sounds. If it looks like it can break, it should break. So destruction is definitely something were pushing the envelope on.

PCMag: Are you at worried about how consoles are going to be handle this, how do you think it going to translate?

PB: I think it's going to translate well, since we've built console games before, so we know what we can and can't do. The whole engine is designed to be scaleable from PCs to consoles, so I'm not too worried about it. It's just the question on where do you draw the line on the feature sets. The experience should be the same, so we won't remove the animation system from the consoles, we won't remove the structure from the consoles—all the components will be there it's just a question of the quality of the different platforms.

PCMag: Is there anything else I should know?

PB: Well, there's a lot you should know but I can't tell you (Laughs).

Audio is something that we are extremely proud of. Since we more or less invented what we call HDR audio system, which gives us a more vivid sound scape than in any other shooter. It's not only me, we're getting a lot of awards for it. Just compare any shooter with us and you will actually hear the difference. And the cool thing with the core of that system is that, like HDR lighting where you can only see a certain amount of light at one time. You have the really dark areas and you have the really bright areas and depending on where you look, your eyes will adapt to the situation.

That's the exact same thinking with the audio system where we [have] decibel zero and decibel 200, and we have a sliding scale of what you can hear at one certain time. So if everything is completely silent you can hear a pin drop, but if someone blows a grenade next to you then the decibel on that grenade is so much higher so then the whole scale moves up to a higher end on the spectrum and you can only hear the loud noises. That creates a very dynamic world and it also gives our sound designers freedom to design the world based on what it actually sounds like. So you don't have to spend time changing volumes dynamically as you play, because the game will do that automatically. [The sound designers] can spend more time with the creative stuff, creating the sounds or adding more artistic layers of music or video that everyone should hear that should be center speaker /mid-range for instance. So there's a lot of cool tricks we're doing that no one else is really trying to do...yet, which is weird because we've been doing it for quite some time now and we are getting credit for it, but no one is—I think the problem is no one is rewriting stuff. Because they are building on the old stuff, you can't do these things.

We are just setting all these values and you create a very natural and dynamic environment, so we are just doing the obvious I would say.

PCMag: So is there any rating on the game yet? I imagine it's going to be rated M for mature, since I counted two 'f*cks' in the beginning of the demo.

PB: We actually were talking about this before, asking for permission to not have any boundaries on what we are building, because we want to build a cool game. And if we need to adapt to a 13 or T then that starts to cut away stuff. We've done that before where it's like 'Oh you need to cut away this stuff and this stuff' and it's like 'Well, we want it to be like this, our audience can handle it' move it up to 18, whatever. So to us it's not like 'Oh we need to add more gore and cursing' it more about us letting us do what we think fits the actual experience. Again, we are trying to build a more mature game, as in a game for grown up, rather than a game for 13 year-olds. So I'm OK with that.

Battlefield 3 will be available Fall 2011 for PC, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
OMG that is some sweet ass looking GFX, ima need to upgrade to Dx11 at Christmas.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Right just like there wont be prone...

Because that has everything to do with reviving... People been crying about point whoring Medics since the game came out, this would fix that. Also would fix stupid revives like in front of a tank.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I think I just pulled my dick off.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
Well fuck me...

I think, no wait I KNOW that I will have to get this game, that has to be the most realistic I have ever seen. The way the soldiers move, sounds, everything. Pretty damn spot on.
Quote myself from another thread about the trailer

One thing is clear: BF3 fans are serious.... Mother mia, what a documentation...

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys

cyriene

System Name PrettyH8Machine/GameOn
Processor i7 920 D0 4.2GHz/i7 920 D0 4.0GHz
Motherboard X58A-UD7(v1.0)/X58A-UD3R
Cooling RRT Chrome EK Supreme HF/EK Supreme HF
Memory G.Skill Pii 3x2GB 1600 cas7/G.Skill Pii 3x2GB 1600 cas7
Video Card(s) Gigabyte HD4550/XFX 6950 2GB Crossfire
Storage Corsair F120SSD/Samsung F3 1TBx2 RAID1
Display(s) Dell U3011 & Dell 2407WFP
Case Coolermaster HAF 932/Mountain Mods Duality
Audio Device(s) Onboard/Corsair HS-1 Headphones
Power Supply Corsair HX620W/Corsair TX850W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores I should run some of these sometime...
New video looks great. Can't wait to see how this game plays.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
just got a message from the sales rep at a large game hosting company who said they have not even received details about server requirements yet from the developers. i asked about server rental pricing and they can't come up with a price until they know the requirements. my guess is a 64 player server will be somewhere around $90/month

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
just got a message from the sales rep at a large game hosting company who said they have not even received details about server requirements yet from the developers. i asked about server rental pricing and they can't come up with a price until they know the requirements. my guess is a 64 player server will be somewhere around $90/month

Cool man! But lets not go down that road again. We have maybe 6 regulars.

Black Haru

Staff member
Cool man! But lets not go down that road again. We have maybe 6 regulars.

I somewhat agree. we would keep it up for about a month, and then it would slide into disuse. better to just pubstomp everyone else s server.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
I somewhat agree. we would keep it up for about a month, and then it would slide into disuse. better to just pubstomp everyone else s server.

I loves me some stomping action

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
our servers or not, im always down for Battlefield action

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
I miss the days I could hook up a spare tower in my room as the server.

Edit: Hey just noticed on Amazon there is a release date of 12/31/11 listed.

Last edited:
System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
Newegg lists a September 6th release date...

System Name Toaster!
Processor Intel Core i7 10700KF @ 3.8/5.1GHZ
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z490-P Motherboard
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler.
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG43UQ 4K UHD 144Hz G-Sync HDR 43in + 2 x ASUS VG258Q FHD 144Hz Freesync 25in Monitor
Case Corsair Obsidian 900D
Audio Device(s) EPOS Sennheiser GSX 1000 V2 amplifier + EPOS Gaming GSP 601 Headset
Power Supply Corsair AX1000 Titanium Modular
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Corsair K70.
Software ALL HAIL WINDOWS 10.
Benchmark Scores Old system: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6805248
Hopefully it isn't as disapointing as BC2 when it came out.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Hopefully it isn't as disapointing as BC2 when it came out.

System Name Toaster!
Processor Intel Core i7 10700KF @ 3.8/5.1GHZ
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z490-P Motherboard
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler.
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG43UQ 4K UHD 144Hz G-Sync HDR 43in + 2 x ASUS VG258Q FHD 144Hz Freesync 25in Monitor
Case Corsair Obsidian 900D
Audio Device(s) EPOS Sennheiser GSX 1000 V2 amplifier + EPOS Gaming GSP 601 Headset
Power Supply Corsair AX1000 Titanium Modular
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Corsair K70.
Software ALL HAIL WINDOWS 10.
Benchmark Scores Old system: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6805248

TheMailMan78

Big Member
It was buggy, 100-150 ping to nearby servers, a few exploits. But since this is next in line to BF2 I have high hopes. I was a massive BF2 player.

Thats a much better troll. See you mixed debatable facts. Your getting there.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Dude you must be new here. What BF game hasn't been like that? Most AAA games have launch issues. Does it make it right or ok? No but it is the way it is. And they always fix it and make it better. They being DICE, at any rate.

Besides I can't even code a goddamn iPhone app so I'm not about to judge. And I definitely get my $50 worth and more out of their products. Maybe not just on Day 1.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Dude you must be new here. What BF game hasn't been like that? Most AAA games have launch issues. Does it make it right or ok? No but it is the way it is. And they always fix it and make it better. They being DICE, at any rate.

Besides I can't even code a goddamn iPhone app so I'm not about to judge. And I definitely get my $50 worth and more out of their products. Maybe not just on Day 1.

Hes trollin man. Just take it for face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.