• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anime Nation

System Name Unreal Machine IV
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asrock 570X Taichi
Cooling Noctua U9S
Memory Team UD4-4000 @4000 CL18 1:1
Video Card(s) 5600XT Red Devil
Storage Kingston SSD 240GB + WD RED 4TB + WD Blue SN 550 Nvme 1TB X3
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Case Old school Termalthake xaser III black with lots of noctua 80mm fans
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech G502 hero SE
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
The biggest hits in recent times have been K-on, Bakemonogatari and recently Madoka, There are quality titles like Fractale, Wandering Son, index, Letter bee, Level E...
There are interesting ones like Kore wa zombie desu ka, panty and stocking, mitsudomoe...

Great quality animes like Shiki, Katanagatari, Macross F, sora no wo to...

And then there are masterpieces like kemono Souja erin, saiunkoku monogatari or fantastic children...

How many of these have you watched??

From the new season of anime its easy to point some good titles too, there's A-chanel, Anohana, C the money of the soul, Hanasaku Iroha, deadman wonderland or Steins;Gate...

Just a few examples...

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
There's not much lolis in there, or at least any dangerous stuff...
The ones more "dangerous" ones are the three "interesting" ones, the rest is pretty much safe, well maybe except shiki, it might give you nightmares but it still is a masterpiece of horror anime...

Edit: forgot to mention Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko named the “Cutest Anime This Season”, and there's no denning it, the anime looks fantastic and so far the development hasnt been bad...

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
The biggest hits in recent times have been K-on, Bakemonogatari and recently Madoka, There are quality titles like Fractale, Wandering Son, index, Letter bee, Level E...
There are interesting ones like Kore wa zombie desu ka, panty and stocking, mitsudomoe...

And then there are masterpieces like kemono Souja erin, saiunkoku monogatari or fantastic children...

From the new season of anime its easy to point some good titles too, there's A-chanel, Anohana, C the money of the soul, Hanasaku Iroha, deadman wonderland or Steins;Gate...

Just a few examples...

Ain't seen all of those apart from Macross the very 1st one,but i will check them out. Also the 1st Gundam series.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
You should also watch macross zero, its fantastic and works as the first in the saga as the beginning of the story...

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
You should also watch macross zero, its fantastic and works as the first in the saga as the beginning of the story...

I've seen original Macross,zero,frontier and plus. I still haven't got around watching 7 as i can't find it appealing to me with the whole "LISTEN TO MY SONG" main character in the red YF-19 lol.
Zero was excellent.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
I loved the story and characters...
I didnt watch the original, but i have downloaded it to watch someday, i think i might have 7 too, some time ago i decided to download the entire Macross saga to watch someday...
I have other than zero and F watch "do you remember love" the first movie, i also watched Macross F the false diva, the first movie, it was also awesome to watch...

Never touched Gundamn, well actually watched one or 2 episodes of one of its many series and didnt like...

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
I loved the story and characters...
I didnt watch the original, but i have downloaded it to watch someday, i think i might have 7 too, some time ago i decided to download the entire Macross saga to watch someday...
I have other than zero and F watch "do you remember love" the first movie, i also watched Macross F the false diva, the first movie, it was also awesome to watch...

Never touched Gundamn, well actually watched one or 2 episodes of one of its many series and didnt like...

I've watched the movies aswell for Macross,the whole do you remember love is practically like watching a live concert,although the only one i found is the Flashback 2012 which is remake of do you remember love i believe. Still great though.
The Frontier false diva was interesting to see a different alternate ending.

Gundam is one of my favourate series,specially Zeta Gundam,brilliant story,excellent fight scenes and character development was great too.

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Motherboard AsRork x370 Taichi
Cooling EK Custom Loop - CPU only
Memory 32gb G-Skill Trident Z
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 Superclock 2
Storage Too Many
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24" & LG 32 IPS
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 500
Software Win10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i5 750 4.62ghz pi runs // Evga FTW p55
The only thing I never liked about Gundam... DAMN Gundam seed... Never liked it..

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
Started Toradora! Awesome, why did I not start it any earlier?

I like Gundam. Well, let me rephrase that: I like well animated robot fighting scenes.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
I've watched the movies aswell for Macross,the whole do you remember love is practically like watching a live concert,although the only one i found is the Flashback 2012 which is remake of do you remember love i believe. Still great though.
The Frontier false diva was interesting to see a different alternate ending.

Gundam is one of my favourate series,specially Zeta Gundam,brilliant story,excellent fight scenes and character development was great too.

False diva nor the end, first part yet Macross Frontier: The Wings of Goodbye that already aired bu no bd in the near future is second half
Started Toradora! Awesome, why did I not start it any earlier?

I like Gundam. Well, let me rephrase that: I like well animated robot fighting scenes.

T'was a nice one, watched it when it aired...

Bonus:

Anyone watched amagami??
Remember there being an ep 26 featuring Miya??
Well i had forgotten but i got it today, just for those waiting for it, here's a reminder...

Also

Deadman wonderland 3 was awesome, watch yourself...
Ao exorcist 3, some nice plot lines but still not exciting and still predictable...
Gosick also quite good, Victorica solves the case again, but it getting more interesting...
Hanasaki hiroha keeps moving at its own pace, it enjoyable...
Anohana is going nicely, it developing just nice for now...
Henzemi 4, still quite extreme if you dont have a stomach for extreme sex jokes just without the sex...
Yondemasu azazel, worst than henzemi only this, not so dirty sexual jokes, but even more disgusting jokes, requires an hard stomach to enjoy the comedy...
Aria is ok, nothing fresh or to exciting, cgs are crap, overused elements, etc... Watchable
Nichijou 5, the usual comedy, enjoyable...
A-Chanel 5, Toru is really cute, the comedy is good, characters are maybe better than nichijou, and less aggressive, a good watch...
Denpa Onna 3, things are going smoothly, beside best animation of the season, cutest character of the season, "best" op of the season as well other many bests, ep 3 tries to bring Erio down to the Earth, there's also 2 other interesting girls with interesting personalities beside best Aunt of any anime ever, it only need best story to be best of season, but not yet...
Steins Gate 4, good development, we are getting somewhere, also she thinks "she's" cute, but there are things you better not knowing and i laughed at their "normal" conversation between "girls"...
C is very cool, specially watching the assets...
Dororon Enma 4, dont be fooled into thinking its kiddies anime, you wont want to get caught watching it, it is quite perverted, not extreme but not soft either, great good old comedy with a nostalgic feeling from the 70's 80's

I think this pretty much covers the week, no tiger and bunny yet, Astarotte's Toy is mostly a niche title and wont appeal a broad audience, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai while interesting it wont appeal to a broad audience either, but none of these are dangerous titles so you can try watching them, to a certain level, just dont get caught watching them, it might be embarrassing...

Dog's days is boring with cute characters, i dont watch...

Also did u guys know the new bleach "filler" arc is being praised as better than the actual manga??
There's cool battles, and pretty soon an all out war evolving every single captain and vice-captain fighting the worst possible adversary, animation quality also stepped up a notch...

Speaking of shounen, Fairy tail never gets boring and things look real nasty on magnolia, this new arc might be quite good...

Anyone watching fireball charming??
I recommend, extreme short episode and nice to watch...

To finish a huge long useless post, To .hack//sign fans, new 3 ep ova .​​hack⁄⁄Quantum is finished...

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro
I'm thinking of trying the first episode of Deadman... I gotta get the three quantum's... I love .hack..

Need to watch the last three episodes of Bleach.. I haven't see it yet.. But.. I know their done with the fillers.

Edit: forgot to add.. Grabbed the blu-ray of Full Metal Alchemist movie.. Man, I can't wait for the new Kenshin... Whatever it might be.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Edit: forgot to add.. Grabbed the blu-ray of Full Metal Alchemist movie.. Man, I can't wait for the new Kenshin... Whatever it might be.

conqueror of shamballa, or a new one?

Cold Storm

Battosai
System Name Haro
Processor AMD 1700x
Storage Too Many
Software Win10 Pro

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
False diva nor the end, first part yet Macross Frontier: The Wings of Goodbye that already aired bu no bd in the near future is second half

T'was a nice one, watched it when it aired...

Bonus:

Anyone watched amagami??
Remember there being an ep 26 featuring Miya??
Well i had forgotten but i got it today, just for those waiting for it, here's a reminder...

Also

Deadman wonderland 3 was awesome, watch yourself...
Ao exorcist 3, some nice plot lines but still not exciting and still predictable...
Gosick also quite good, Victorica solves the case again, but it getting more interesting...
Hanasaki hiroha keeps moving at its own pace, it enjoyable...
Anohana is going nicely, it developing just nice for now...
Henzemi 4, still quite extreme if you dont have a stomach for extreme sex jokes just without the sex...
Yondemasu azazel, worst than henzemi only this, not so dirty sexual jokes, but even more disgusting jokes, requires an hard stomach to enjoy the comedy...
Aria is ok, nothing fresh or to exciting, cgs are crap, overused elements, etc... Watchable
Nichijou 5, the usual comedy, enjoyable...
A-Chanel 5, Toru is really cute, the comedy is good, characters are maybe better than nichijou, and less aggressive, a good watch...
Denpa Onna 3, things are going smoothly, beside best animation of the season, cutest character of the season, "best" op of the season as well other many bests, ep 3 tries to bring Erio down to the Earth, there's also 2 other interesting girls with interesting personalities beside best Aunt of any anime ever, it only need best story to be best of season, but not yet...
Steins Gate 4, good development, we are getting somewhere, also she thinks "she's" cute, but there are things you better not knowing and i laughed at their "normal" conversation between "girls"...
C is very cool, specially watching the assets...
Dororon Enma 4, dont be fooled into thinking its kiddies anime, you wont want to get caught watching it, it is quite perverted, not extreme but not soft either, great good old comedy with a nostalgic feeling from the 70's 80's

I think this pretty much covers the week, no tiger and bunny yet, Astarotte's Toy is mostly a niche title and wont appeal a broad audience, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai while interesting it wont appeal to a broad audience either, but none of these are dangerous titles so you can try watching them, to a certain level, just dont get caught watching them, it might be embarrassing...

Dog's days is boring with cute characters, i dont watch...

Also did u guys know the new bleach "filler" arc is being praised as better than the actual manga??
There's cool battles, and pretty soon an all out war evolving every single captain and vice-captain fighting the worst possible adversary, animation quality also stepped up a notch...

Speaking of shounen, Fairy tail never gets boring and things look real nasty on magnolia, this new arc might be quite good...

Anyone watching fireball charming??
I recommend, extreme short episode and nice to watch...

To finish a huge long useless post, To .hack//sign fans, new 3 ep ova .​​hack⁄⁄Quantum is finished...
None of those sound all that interesting. They all sound like they are made to appeal to younger audiences that are still in awe of tits and ass, and blood and gore. What is out there with good stories and character development, dammit?

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
None of those sound all that interesting. They all sound like they are made to appeal to younger audiences that are still in awe of tits and ass, and blood and gore. What is out there with good stories and character development, dammit?

There are no "tits and ass, and blood and gore" in Nichijou, Gosick, Hanasaki Iroha, C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, so how did that become "all"?

EDIT: LOL @ Nichijou ep 5

There's an alliteration too, "Nano no nano ni"

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro

Only henzemi, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Dororon Enma and Lotte no omocha fall close to the tits and ass premise...
Yondemasu azazel relies on all sorts of violence, sexual innuendo and dirty jokes to tell its story, i mentioned only watch if you can stomach it, only then you can get to a kind of unique comedy...

Deadman wonderland is a fantastic shounen with cool character and lots of action, blood and gore for good measure, also i can safelly say Shiro is walking fanservice, i mean she's so awesome that every time she's on screen she's fan service itself...
Ao no exorcist no blood or tits, but in the end its just an average anime...
Hanasaku is slice of life with a good story and strong characters, anohana is the same with a different story...
Steins gate is only for intelligent people...
Aria is nothing special but there's no blood or tits either...
Gosick requires a little inteligence to watch as well, it helps with all the mysteries...
A-chanel and nichijou are good comedies, so good are each other and so different, also they dont rely on harem's fanservice or violence..
Denpa Onna is like a said, a marvel to behold with many bests of the season, and being shaft im sure any average fan should know what it means...
C is something new and never made before

damn it, why do i need to explain everything twice...

Also bonus railgun video for a good laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kthI7SSIRi0&feature=player_embedded

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
Well Ao no Exorcist is indeed predictable, it's Ichiban no Ushiro no Daimou but replace "harem" with "brother" :laugh:

LOL'd too after the other students went back inside the classroom. "WTF did they do???"

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Have you ever thought Fairy Tail lacks fan service and bloodshed??
The just subbed ova fixes what the anime lacks, those two things, it adds spiciness with better quality and a little "divine" retribution to poor Levy , getting smacked like a fly...

Anyway, in one episode we get: Reverse pool episode, "beach" episode with the girls showing theirs assets, i mean "cute" bikinis and then the onsen part with a little more spicy to warm things, and of course this episode was brought to you by Lucy wearing a "cute" nekomimi cosplay, and Erza following the lead with a costume of her own, Erza even shows us an armor the size of a gundamn, well a little smaller...

Overall it was a very fun episode...

Edit: Steins gate 5 - It keeps getting better Amane (the tv shop girl) knows a lot more than she lets out im suspecting she has some secrets of her own, and they probably are no small ones...
The "mad" scientist's group found some interesting information, also some interesting facts and explanations are given...

Also finished re-watching Aria the animation, the first Aria project, its was very good and refreshing, it also helps i could remember a few things from few episodes, next i will rewatch Aria the Natural again, just cant get enough of it, i even ordered me the 2 book prequel Aqua from the net, i could read some scanlation but i cant see myself reading manga on a screen...

Edit 2: Madoka first BD shatters existing record, supplanting 51k previous Shaft big hit Bakemonogatari's 6th volume by selling 53k copies, 20k of which in the first day...
Alo fresh news for American-jins only: Trigun Film Gets North American Theatrical Release this summer...
Go watch it its worth the ticket...

Last edited:

phobias23

System Name Phobias23
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3
Cooling CM 212 EVO
Memory G.SKILL SNIPER 8GB/1866
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 570 TwinFrozr III OC/PE
Storage WD250gb/Hitachi1TB/Samsung750gb
Display(s) Asus 23 led
Case Corsair Carbide 500R white
Power Supply Corsair TX850
Software w7x64

Just a few examples...

Katanagatari got me!! How many eps are out already:confused:

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
Only henzemi, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Dororon Enma and Lotte no omocha fall close to the tits and ass premise...
Yondemasu azazel relies on all sorts of violence, sexual innuendo and dirty jokes to tell its story, i mentioned only watch if you can stomach it, only then you can get to a kind of unique comedy...

Deadman wonderland is a fantastic shounen with cool character and lots of action, blood and gore for good measure, also i can safelly say Shiro is walking fanservice, i mean she's so awesome that every time she's on screen she's fan service itself...
Ao no exorcist no blood or tits, but in the end its just an average anime...
Hanasaku is slice of life with a good story and strong characters, anohana is the same with a different story...
Steins gate is only for intelligent people...
Aria is nothing special but there's no blood or tits either...
Gosick requires a little inteligence to watch as well, it helps with all the mysteries...
A-chanel and nichijou are good comedies, so good are each other and so different, also they dont rely on harem's fanservice or violence..
Denpa Onna is like a said, a marvel to behold with many bests of the season, and being shaft im sure any average fan should know what it means...
C is something new and never made before

damn it, why do i need to explain everything twice...

Also bonus railgun video for a good laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kthI7SSIRi0&feature=player_embedded

Fanservice and violence are just the 2 prime examples I used. I'm just tired of overused themes meant to target horny or easily excited teenagers. But thank you, I'll know to check out Stein's Gate and Gosick.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro

phobias23

System Name Phobias23
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3
Cooling CM 212 EVO
Memory G.SKILL SNIPER 8GB/1866
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 570 TwinFrozr III OC/PE
Storage WD250gb/Hitachi1TB/Samsung750gb
Display(s) Asus 23 led
Case Corsair Carbide 500R white
Power Supply Corsair TX850
Software w7x64
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
I'd like to say a word about "my" site, some of you should know already or have heard, the ORB , after some issues like the domain expiring, me and the owner solved the problem, changed the domain and its back up...

If anyone is interested pay me a visit, it is an interesting and friendly forum...

Mussles and CM shouldn't have problem with this little advertising i think...

Also Cold Storm, update the Djisas's Recommendation starting guide with the new url http://www.animwu.info/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?7202.0

Anyone new to anime, or not should take a look at the guide i made myself gathering all my "knowledge", it features many great titles in many genres...

Last edited: