• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit
Thanks for the link will take a look.

I want a relatively big bike since I plan to do a lot of long-distances on it. It's more affordable than a car which is handy since I'm also looking for a new place to live and getting new crunchers.

been there so many times a few years ago, stopped cycling for some reason a few years ago, after many miles my old bike started to fall apart and i didn't fit on it anymore etc, so now the only bike i've got is from the 90's

still, i think i might take up cycling again :D

EDIT: My brother bought his bike from halfords, needless to say it broke so many times (really a terrible bike), took it to downlands, hasn't broke since except for a tire

System Name Slick
Processor Intel i5 2467M
Motherboard Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook
Memory 8GB Corsair Value
Storage Crucial M4 7mm 256GB
Display(s) 13"
Software Windows 8 Pro x64
If anyone is interested btw, i'd sell my F6 for £150.. would allow me to get a new bike.

been there so many times a few years ago, stopped cycling for some reason a few years ago, after many miles my old bike started to fall apart and i didn't fit on it anymore etc, so now the only bike i've got is from the 90's

still, i think i might take up cycling again :D

EDIT: My brother bought his bike from halfords, needless to say it broke so many times (really a terrible bike), took it to downlands, hasn't broke since except for a tire

I used to cycle a lot and was quite fit. But I have been lazy for a long while. Started to cycle to work to avoid giving TFL £1200+ a year for going in a shitty undergroud train to work. But now I'm starting to get into doing it for leisure again.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
If anyone is interested btw, i'd sell my F6 for £150.. would allow me to get a new bike.

I used to cycle a lot and was quite fit. But I have been lazy for a long while. Started to cycle to work to avoid giving TFL £1200+ a year for going in a shitty undergroud train to work. But now I'm starting to get into doing it for leisure again.

not interested at the moment, i'll see how i get on with some cheapo bikes first so i don't buy a £150 bike just to lose interest next week

I'm thinking of cycling to lose weight, i don't look fat at all, in fact i look quite thin, but i'm becoming aware i weigh a lot more then my friends, in fact paint-balling should be fun if contact is allowed, i can just run through people

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
How much do you weigh cheesy? I'm be honest it really doesn't matter how much you weigh,well what i mean is sure if your naturally fat then weigh will matter.
But if your physique doesn't show it then you shouldn't really worry much.
Of course you should live in a healthy,exercise lifestyle. I sure am right now and what a difference it made to my health.
Hit the cardio and weights when you hit 16 mate,do the squats,dead lifts and bench presses etc and you will see results for sure of your physique.
When i was doing pure cardio and watching my diet i lost half a stone,i used to weigh 14 stone of fat but dropped the fat,now i weigh 13.8stone atm with muscle and loss fat too,i still look chubby no deny but i feel a lot better in terms of health and fitness.
As for paintballing the only contact you have between others is your paintball gun.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
How much do you weigh cheesy? I'm be honest it really doesn't matter how much you weigh,well what i mean is sure if your naturally fat then weigh will matter.
But if your physique doesn't show it then you shouldn't really worry much.
Of course you should live in a healthy,exercise lifestyle. I sure am right now and what a difference it made to my health.
Hit the cardio and weights when you hit 16 mate,do the squats,dead lifts and bench presses etc and you will see results for sure of your physique.

As for paintballing the only contact you have between others is your paintball gun.

can i use the gun to move people out of the way?

i'm not too heavy, i seem to be weak when it comes to endurance though, i'm one of the fastest people i know at sprinting, having won a few 100m's in my life, but i get tired really quickly

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
The more you do the better your endurance and stamina will be,hit the interval training is what your feeling in your sprints. Not only you be building up endurance and stamina,increase your speed and improve your heart rate and metabolism which helps you burn off calories a lot faster than average human.
Sprint for minute then jog for like 30 seconds to a minute then sprint again. You can do this on any cardio exercise.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Just shows what Cheesy knows about motorbikes.... F ALL!:nutkick:
The ZX10R will not do 200 mph, no motorbike when bought from dealer will do 200mph without serious modification.

And as for getting something lightweight because big bikes are like a car without a roof, well this proves yet again Cheesy knows F ALL:shadedshu

Driving around in a car is like being in a dull lifeless tin box, you are too isolated from the outside world, on a motorbike you experience so much more fun and enjoyment.

And before you say anything Cheesy, yes I do ride a motorbike everyday to work (1300cc Sports Tourer) and I have my car licence and do occasionally drive.

Rant Over !:mad:

how did i miss this post?

EDIT at Least Freedom knows something

Your SPOT-ON, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MOTORBIKES, but i do know that i want one, and i want it to be as fast and lighweight as possible

I do however, prefer the lighter bikes, as i just don't see a practical use for a heavy bike

one thing i can say, is that you are obviously thinking about some boring cars, as some of them feel far from lifeless

And by like a car,I meant speed and fuel economy

In other news, anyone know what coolermaster are like on their warranty's (yes i have many thing's wrong with my PC)

Last edited:

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
In other news, anyone know what coolermaster are like on their warranty's (yes i have many thing's wrong with my PC)

dunno as i have never bought any of their stuff...suprisingly.

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Whats wrong with the case??

System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Case NZXT Source 340
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Same as the mobo, usb is broken (too be fair I think its the case that killed the mobo

Here it really sucks to hear the news about Norway. Apperently the guy confessed and hes some right wing christian who has a vendetta against Muslims.

All of middle earth recreated in minecraft. The most epic thing in a game ive ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Prodigy
Processor i5 2500K
Motherboard AsRock Z77e-ITX
Cooling Liquid
Memory 2x4GB Samsung LV
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 680
Storage OCZ M-SATA 120GB SSD/OCZ Petrol 120GB SSD/Intenso 240GB SSD/500GB Seagate HDD
Display(s) Samsung 32" HDTV
Case BitFenix Prodigy
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply OCZ Elite 500w
I'm not trying to be mean or whatever but shouldnt the guy have had a compass?
In terms of effectiveness he might have been better placed elsewhere.

Something like this shows there is extremists in every walk of life,not just the currently accepted stereotypes.

I'm not trying to be mean or whatever but shouldnt the guy have had a compass?
In terms of effectiveness he might have been better placed elsewhere.

Something like this shows there is extremists in every walk of life,not just the currently accepted stereotypes.

"Still pictures of him, wearing a wetsuit and carrying an automatic weapon, appeared in a 12-minute anti-Muslim video called Knights Templar 2083, which appeared briefly on YouTube."

Huh what you talking about a compass?

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
who has a vendetta against Muslims.

But can you really blame him after the many lives that have been lost to those who claim to be doing Allah's work?

The community here in many parts of the UK is shaped around not to piss the Muslims off, which of course means a bann on doing stuff that could offend them. Even though whatever it is that people are doing is the most natural thing of all.

Ive read in the Metro where a Cafe/Diner near a tube station was ordered to stop serving bacon (or any forms of pork) by their local council. why??? Because the smell of fried bacon might offend muslims. despite the diner already having muslim customers and they already stated that they didnt really mind.

Just recently a woman was thrown out of a town center for breast feeding her baby, Why?? because it could offend muslims.

Do you see how scared the councils are that they have to tip-toe around everyones elses human rights just so we dont piss off a certain group or sect of people??

Its retarded. and the UK needs to take a firmer stance against those within our own shores who preach hatred and extremism and let them motherfuckers know that the UK will not be bought down by their own selfish desires.

We are a free country, and as a nation we need to standfast and REFUSE to be collared and bought down to our knees by anyone group or faction using the name of any god as a fake pretext for war.

when will the goverment learn and take action?

as much as i despise right wing views and activists. the guy had a point. and its something we all could learn from against this evil that seeks to oppress the UK, her people and her ideals.

::Ninja Edit::

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Slick
Processor Intel i5 2467M
Motherboard Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook
Memory 8GB Corsair Value
Storage Crucial M4 7mm 256GB
Display(s) 13"
Software Windows 8 Pro x64
He wrote a 1000+ page manifesto before the stuff he did. Talks a lot about what you just mentioned Freedom. Also a lot about how the crusades are misunderstood.

This guy was a madman and his methods are disgusting. But I do think EU governments should take into consideration some points. I mean, is it really right for us to give up some of our ways of life for the sake of cohabitation?

This brings to mind the French ban on burkhas in schools. That's something where the foreign community is expected to adapt to local customs.

Common sense is needed really. For anything imposed by government there will always be a backlash by some group or another. Perhaps it's something that should be decided more fairly. Else we'll end up with nutters from different backgrounds doing shit like this. And us the criminally inactive are the ones who suffer.

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
If we go to an islamic country, We are expect to follow and abide by their rules and laws. and their laws are strongly enforced.

I heard of a female tourist who was handcuffed, frogmarched back to her hotel and orderd to stay in the hotel unless she agreed to wear the full veil.

we have to listen to their rules so why cant they listen to ours when on our turf? Sure there will be backlashes and no doubt many lives will be lost but it makes sense. I respect the multicultural differences that Britain and its people has to offer, I think multiculturalism is great. but there are people who refuse to play ball, accept whats going on and seperate themselves from this society which ends up promoting hate crimes and reprisals on both sides.

Its getting to a critical point in this era that we either let them walk all over us and turn the UK into another islamic state or take up arms and issue an ultimatum to them to either fall in line or face being forcefully subdued. No country wants to take military action where it can be avoided. but what do you do if the people you are trying to negotiate with wont listen?

you crush them under the tracks of a rolling tank. For years we have been negotiating with Extremists. For years we have ran with rolled with each and every blow they threw as they imposed their extremist views not just on Britain, but also the rest of the world. what they are doing is no different then the 'ethnic cleansing' instigated by the Nazi's.

If only the goverments would stop dragging their feet on the matter, we could have made the world a better place and prevented so many unnecessary deaths

Last edited:
System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
But can you really blame him after the many lives that have been lost to those who claim to be doing Allah's work?

Or People killing in gods name, or in the name of their country.

Protip: a lot of people are dicks. Dickish things happen.

But to blame it on religion ethnicity is stupid considering especially that the Islamic states where WAY ahead of their time not that long ago but went all dark ages again because they didn't like the way the western world was going (look it up, Burkas being forced unto people is something that they grew past but then it got bought back not even 100 years ago if I remember correctly)

Always researched information your self, the media often don't tell you all you need to know.

Everyone is blaming muslims like the german people started blaming the jews.

Started off with precisely these sort of things and it spirals out of control as people only see what they want to see eventually.

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
religous hate wins, gods message clearly loses.

your brittish born chinese surely a good example of the fact that the uk has a long history of accepting foriegn peoples and then absorbing that culture into a mostly healthy multicultural society, your allways gona get the odd bad bean in any batch, the news stations exaserpate and enhance the tension of what are marginal acts, and create the fear and religouse tension, its a shame as with so many religions all promoting peace its bemusing all this fighting, isnt it.

im irish decended rc catholic with an un clouded mind

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Software Windows ten
religous hate wins, gods message clearly loses.

your brittish born chinese surely a good example of the fact that the uk has a long history of accepting foriegn peoples and then absorbing that culture into a mostly healthy multicultural society, your allways gona get the odd bad bean in any batch, the news stations exaserpate and enhance the tention of what are marginal acts, and create the fear and religouse tension, its a shame as with so many religions all promoting peace its bemusing all this fighting, isnt it.

Nice post.

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
If we go to an islamic country, We are expect to follow and abide by their rules and laws. and their laws are strongly enforced.

I heard of a female tourist who was handcuffed, frogmarched back to her hotel and orderd to stay in the hotel unless she agreed to wear the full veil.

we have to listen to their rules so why cant they listen to ours when on our turf? Sure there will be backlashes and no doubt many lives will be lost but it makes sense. I respect the multicultural differences that Britain and its people has to offer, I think multiculturalism is great. but there are people who refuse to play ball, accept whats going on and seperate themselves from this society which ends up promoting hate crimes and reprisals on both sides.

Its getting to a critical point in this era that we either let them walk all over us and turn the UK into another islamic state or take up arms and issue an ultimatum to them to either fall in line or face being forcefully subdued. No country wants to take military action where it can be avoided. but what do you do if the people you are trying to negotiate with wont listen?

you crush them under the tracks of a rolling tank. For years we have been negotiating with Extremists. For years we have ran with rolled with each and every blow they threw as they imposed their extremist views not just on Britain, but also the rest of the world. what they are doing is no different then the 'ethnic cleansing' instigated by the Nazi's.

If only the goverments would stop dragging their feet on the matter, we could have made the world a better place and prevented so many unnecessary deaths

Fact is, 75% of the Mosque's built in the London area have been built with the help of Saudi and other rich Middle eastern Muslim countries, mainly because they holiday every year during their long hot summer in the UK (and US), they were appalled back in the 80's and 90's that there were so few places to worship........ now I lived in Kuwait for 4 years but spent 3 weeks every 3 months in Saudi, I challenge you to go find a Christian Church there, well to be fair you might today (although I doubt it) as I left in 1999..... what does that tell you about how moderate a society we are and how the opposite applies to some of our "friends".

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
what does that tell you about how moderate a society we are and how the opposite applies to some of our "friends".

we bought it on ourselves? thats kinda expected when immigration opens their doors like hookers open their legs for anyone.

we need to fix these things.

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
WE didnt bring it on ourself, capitalism demands cheap workers, and pretty much everyone here got a family foot in the door in the past, im not promoting an open gate policy just makeing a point that these would be bare isles if no one had been let in

none of our grandparents wanted to blend in ,they were who they were but over time their kids and grandkids deceminate into being brittish born somethings then eventually their just brittish after a load more gens.

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Software Windows ten
Bah you guys are thinking irrationally, do you think immigration is really the problem?

If so you need take a step back and look and the history of this country, we're an Island of immigrants, it's probably what helped us become a major force not that long ago as we had ideas from all over constantly coming in.

If people stopped thinking of the land they were coincidentally born on as their own their wouldn't be so many problems.

Further more we had a huge freaken empire not that long ago, this country has spilled many millions of peoples blood which every one always seems to forget.

Hell in Africa to help take over their we'd give waring factions guns ( one side with, one side got no guns) to make it easier for us to move in.

The Islamic nations aint got shit on this wee Island when it comes to killin' and trying to bully people into what we think is right.

We still do it just a bit more subtle now ;)