• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] MSI Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 OC Edition

Im2bz2p345

Hi all,

I am a long time reader of the forums, but haven't posed too often.

I have a *HARDLY USED* MSI R4890-T2D1G OC Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card OC Edition graphics card for sale. *SEE BELOW FOR PICTURES*

Purchased in late 2009 (I want to say November/December). I put my gaming PC together in early 2010, but haven't had the time to really play much on it due to work. I mainly use my PC for watching HD movies now, so I have no use of such a powerful gaming card. The card has about a little over a year of warranty left (3 year warranty is standard on graphic cards by MSI & you can always extend the warranty through them). MSI only requires a serial number, that is present of the back of the card, for warranty service so any potential buyer can claim the reminder of the warranty if they ever need to.

This card is BEAST and can hold it's own when comparing to other cards on the market today. It will play just about everything you through at it maxed out. I never overclocked it (tried to play around with the OC settings, but eventually left it at default because it was way more powerful than I ever needed). This card is factory overclocked by MSI with 880Mhz core clock vs 850 standard, 4Ghz mem vs 3.9 standard. It is a 100% reference card, that allows voltage control, if you choose.

The card comes with the ORIGINAL BOX and ALL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES (two molex to PCI-E 6-pin connectors, S-Video to RCA, Mini S-video cable, Crossfire bridge, DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI connector as well as a component out dongle). Only the DVI to VGA adapter was used, everything else is SEALED and BRAND NEW.

Here is a link to the Newegg page incase you want to read reviews or want further technical specs: MSI R4890-T2D1G OC Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR...

I just registered on Heatware since it's required here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77487

My eBay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=im2bz2p345

Asking $85 + shipping (which should be less than $10 depending on where you're from). I have priced this very reasonably and I am FIRM on the price, so please don't try to haggle. This is one of the best & most cared for used graphics card you'll find.

Item is guaranteed against DOA. *PM* me if interested or with any questions. Preferred method of payment is PayPal Non-CC or USPS money order. PayPal address must be confirmed. I will wait for all payments to clear before shipping the item. Item will ship via USPS with delivery confirmation.

PICTURES:

Last edited:

Im2bz2p345

Also for sale locally now.

Will be putting it for sale online as well if I don't any good offers here.

Thanks,

~ Im2bz2p345 :)

Heatware
34 0 0
System Name buckwheat
Processor 4770k
Motherboard GIGABYTE
Cooling h60
Memory G.SKILL 2x4gb
Video Card(s) asus gtx 760
Storage samsung 840 pro 128gb
Display(s) x-star 27'' 1440p
Power Supply PC POWER & COOLING 750w
Software windows 7 x64
seeing this is so sad i got one i need to sell i paid $250 for it last year or so.
this is still one hell of a good card.

Im2bz2p345

seeing this is so sad i got one i need to sell i paid $250 for it last year or so.
this is still one hell of a good card.

Yes, I paid over $200 for mine the end of 2009/beginning of 2010 (last year).

I'm sure you can vouch for me when I say it's an excellent card!

~ Im2bz2p345 :)