• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Old Uncle Kreij's 2011 Gamers' Christmas Contest

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Old Uncle Kreij's 2011 Gamers' Christmas Contest
Once again I simply ask that you write to the best of your ability.

Contest : Write why you think that TPU is the best website on the internet.
Your post will be judged by your eloquent use of the english language and your ability to use over-the-top analogies, injecting a great measure of humor and your butt kissing prowess.
Brown nosing and blowing sunshine and rainbows up the staffs' butt is allowed and recommended as this contest is designed to offset the beating we received in the "abuse the mods" contest.
Blowing sunshine up my butt will not affect your chances of winning so I suggest you brown nose someone else who is more deserving.

I'm putting this contest in the gaming section because if you are not a gamer you will not appreciate, or need, the prize.

RULES:
1) Contest is open to all TPU members, including all staff.
2) You must be in a location that I can legally send you something from the US, and you must be willing to PM me your name and address.
3) One official entry per member. Posting in the thread is allowed, but your entry MUST be marked as your official entry.
4) All entries must be submitted before December 18th, 2011
5) All TPU posting guidelines are in effect ... as always. You've been warned.
6) There will be one judge for this contest. Me, and my decision is final. I will not ask anyone else to judge as it would exclude them from the contest.

PRIZE : I'm not telling you or anyone else. If you trust that yer Ol' Uncle Kreij will do you right, enter the contest. If not, move along. It's that simple.

DISCLAIMER:
This is not an official TPU contest and by entering the contest you agree to hold TPU, it's staff and anyone else (including me) harmless in the event problems occur do to the fact of you accepting the prize.

Last edited:

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Hahaha, I'm gonna enjoy this one! :toast: And we don't even know what the prize is. Awesome. :rockout:

Everyone: trust uncle Kreij. ;)

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
What's the prize?

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
What's the prize?

It's a secret. If you want to try to win, enter the contest.
After all, you don't know what's in a Christmas present until you open it, no?

I don't think we've ever had a "mystery prize" contest on TPU before. Should be fun.

Last edited:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
This is my official entry, get the sick bags out :rockout:

Ohhh Techpowerup ............Shall I compare thee to a Supermoderators smile?
No......thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake my very browser
And summer's lease hath all too short a date,
even though I often stay up far far too late

But thine community doth oooze incredulous appeal
Kreij loins stiff and moist with anticipation at another B/S/T deal
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
That's my W1zzard.... some German geezer; hat round, pointed and brimmed

And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
For this community will always live on,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest, but never gone
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this techpowerup and this gives life to thee.

Yeah, alright, I know it's bad, but it is at least "eloquent" and the origional "olde English" :)

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
:roll: Thanks for starting things off, Tatty. You are officially in the running.

Note : You can post multiple entries for fun, but one must be marked as your official entry.
Feel free to change which post is your official entry if you so desire.

I have the feeling this may be the most hysterically funny contest ever. :D

Note 2 : I will not post what the prize is even when the contest is over. If the winner wishes to say what it was then they can do so
I want no kudos for this contest, it's just my way of saying thanks to the best bunch of internet misfits I've ever had the honor to know. :toast:

Last edited:
System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Aw damn...I'm out. :(

Go for it JP.
It's not about spelling or grammar, it's just about attitude and good fun.

System Name Desktop|| Virtual Host 0
Processor Intel Core i5 2500-K @ 4.3ghz || 2x Xeon L5630 (total 8 cores, 16 threads)
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V || Dell PowerEdge R710 (Intel 5520 chipset)
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100 || Stock hotplug fans and passive heatsinks
Memory 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 || 12x4gb Hynix DDR3 1066 FB-DIMMs
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 760 Gaming Twin Frozr 4GB OC || Don't know, don't care
Storage Hitachi 7K3000 2TB || 6x300gb 15k rpm SAS internal hotswap, 12x3tb Seagate NAS drives in enclosure
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2349S || remote iDRAC KVM console
Case Antec P280 || Dell PowerEdge R710
Audio Device(s) HRT MusicStreamer II+ and Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 || Don't know, don't care
Power Supply SeaSonic X650 Gold || 2x870w hot-swappable
Mouse Logitech G500 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Keyboard Logitech G510 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Software Win7 Ultimate x64 || VMware vSphere 6.0 with vCenter Server 6.0
Benchmark Scores Over 9000 on the scouter
This is my official entry. Its contents are subject to change at any time until the end of the contest.

TPU is not merely the best site on the internet; it is the best community in the world. Period. This and all prior contests are evidence of that, as are Paulieg's Pay it Forward, and the MKmods Tribute Build, just to name a few.

But let's stop and think for a moment: What draws so many great people to TPU, like Charlie Sheen is drawn to coke and hookers?

The staff, my dear friends, the staff . . .

W1z no doubt writes the most splendiferous GPU reviews, testing new cards 'til they go BOOM!
Darksaber subjects his components to repeated installation in more cases than Ron Jeremy has installed himself in women.
btarunr sacrifices his sanity every day wading through incomprehensible Engrish to bring us the latest news.
Qubit martyrs himself daily in the name of humor and satire.
DanTheBanjoman is evil and sadistic, but that's OK because we're all masochists on the inside.
Black Panther, well, she showed us her bum.
Mussels moderates upside down; all the blood rushing to his head makes him Mildly Insane.
sneekypeet sells cases and coolers LIKE A BOSS
TheMailMan--oh, he's not staff?--nevermind.
I think erocker secretly hates us all and I'm not sure what the rest of you do, besides babysit us weirdos :p

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
Its contents are subject to change at any time until the end of the contest.

No worries people, I always reread all of the entries in my contests after the contest is closed to make sure I didn't miss anything that may have changed.

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
This is my official entry.

TPU is great from the jump. Simple stuff like registering, you enter a username, e-mail, then you start posting. With other sites, the registration process is like having to run nekkid through a cactus farm and not come out bloody on the other side.

Once you register, odds are you won't post anything thanks to the ridiculous amount of tech info and reviews. You can spend a week just reading. Once you do decide to post, you will encounter the friendliest bunch of nerds on the internet. You don't feel like you are being thrown in with hungry rottweilers with a bacon suit on.

The staff is usually nice, unless you catch erocker with low blood sugar or something, but a ban is always the last resort. The reviews are top notch and let me tell you something, reviewing for W1z is like having a pine cone shoved up your ass, but the end result is awesome, so my hat is off to all reviewers.

The people make the site, so obviously TPU is the best. Now generalnonsense.net, that is where the rejects like me get sent, thus making TPU even better.

System Name Gwafwar
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Msi MPG X570 Gaming Plus
Memory 16Gb Adata Spectrix 3600 Cl18
Video Card(s) Palit GTX970 SLI
Storage Adata 512Gb SX8200 pro
Display(s) 3x 27" 1080p Lg's
Case Coolermaster 690 II pure black
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Coolermaster 750W Masterwatt
Mouse Saitek X65-f HOTAS
Software Win10 Pro
Official entry.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away i was a member of a forum called Geforcezone. The forum was clean, informative and had a good collection of members who would willingly try to destroy hardware by doing stupid things mostly in the name of 3dmark99/01.

On this site I was taught by some of the most enthusiastic, people i have ever met. Note enthusiastic doesn't run hand in hand with successful. In fact this site taught me the hard learned lesson of bricking your rig, over clocking to destruction, and the overall cost of keeping up to date in a world where things change pace at a rate equal to the rate you should change your underwear.

The geforcezone however was a little xenophobic, and after ATI started to produce cards that were as powerful if not more powerful than the competition the site had a rebrand. Ausfx was born, Here we spoke the magic of over clocking to a wide audience of wide eyed boys sat in dark corners trying to get max payne to run at anything more than a slide show. The techboys advised, beat down, and starved the trolls. The over clockers compared scores, ranted and generally showed the rest of the community up, And the moderators were seen as the fair hand of god, willing to break the back of the lay user, and keep everyone on the straight and narrow.

Well times change, Hardware develops, people move on, and more importantly people get complacent.

With complacence comes fear, You have used your rig, in the same case for years. You know the numbers. As a consumer you become hardened but not wizened by age. So you go back to your old haunts to find they are no more, Domains have changed, sites disbanded, resources lost and pitifully out of date. It's all well and good checking out a nice site but when it's more like reading an archive of past computer parts it may as well no longer exist... It's just like the ends of the internet, still sat there from times gone, just for the few people that have been stuck in a time vortex and refused to move for the past 10 years.

And with that you start a web trawl.

Sometimes a web trawl leads you directly to your destination, Like getting a taxi home after too many drinks, you can neither remember speaking the destination, or the ride but somehow you land at your front door and the key works.

Other times you have gone to a foreign land, Asked for the airport, had a 3 hour drive and ended up at some god forbidden part of the island surrounded by locals, where English is a language only whispered about. You can walk for days and still the best conversation your going to get is the donkey you managed to marry, and the caramel that a local swapped for your wife... Your screwed, Nothing is getting you any closer to your destination.... Then all of a sudden something in the distance catches your eye... A sign, something you can actually get some tangible information from.

So you read on....

However the sign you saw was only half truths, parts of a bigger story. People have linked and grabbed from there catacombs, And then dumped the carcass on a butchers block to be dismembered, The site you found is a sham, The people and the community are not the source of the information. There acting upon information learned elsewhere, plucked and picked at to only show you the parts that will sell. This is not a tangible site filled with chaos failure and problem solving. No this a link node, with some of the finest googlers out there, to get to the root and source you must delve deeper, and eventually like a well spring the source is tapped.

Apprehension.

You see it on every new comers face. A post filled with apologies, Broken English, and bad grammar. You know this is an first post. You can almost feel the sweat on the chubby fingers tapping furiously on a worn keyboard. The pent frustration and fear of a beat down for a problem that has probably been asked a million times. Answered in stickies, and posted in a noobie filter thread that the chubby fingers managed to evade while the frantic eyes mealy skimmed the page looking for the start new post button.

The beat down is Nigh,

Then out of the depths of madness comes.

Welcome to TPU

You will find all your needs and questions answered by the fine fellows here.

Ice broken, Threat of posting completely nullified.... what's not to love!

This forums gets most things right, Friendly, Informative, It's the source of a lot of the data that is been used, It has super techys, super OCers, and expert problem solvers. All wrapped up with an easy to use interface without any of those daft colours, flashy bits, Ect.

If it can be answered someone here will solve it. And you won't get flamed to crap in the process.

Last edited:
System Name White Phantom
Processor i5 2500K @ 4.4ghz = 1.360-1.368 vcore
Motherboard asrock p67 pro (not pro3)
Cooling prolimatech megahalem with 2x nocuta in push pull (thanks to the 54thvoid) ;) , stock phantom fans
Memory 16gb Kingston hyper x ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Asus strix 970 ocd 1.5ghz core
Storage 240gb ssd , 1tb Western digital Black, western digital 320gb
Display(s) samsung syncmaster p2450 via DVI @1080p 60hz
Case White and blue NZXT Phantom (carbon fibred sides/door)
Audio Device(s) onboard , philips AMBX pro speakers 80watts rms
Power Supply Xfx750
Mouse Rat 3
Keyboard Act cheapo "gaming"
Software windows 10
Benchmark Scores world record for most amount of times machine has pissed me off ....
my official entry

MY official entry (might as well give it a bash since never have before :) )

well well well...the good old techpower up

It is simply the best site on the web for us computer "nerds" ;):laugh: period!
It is packed with everything you will ever need for all your computing and tech related wooos and woes, from the latest reviews to the best case gallery pics anywhere on the www.
The best part is the members though :D each one who i have met has been of the most amazing help with some even going out there way to help a newcomer out, i remember my first day signed up asking about a cheapo water cooler and straight away was welcomed with great help and advice and even got offered parts for my system for the simple price of postage in place of what i was asking about(not sure if the member would want mentioned here however i have thanked him elsewhere).
Nowhere else on the web have i felt more "virtually" welcomed than at techpower up along with being informed daily with the latest and greatest of the world of tech and not getting gunned down for asking a "stupid nooby question" just simply replied with super answers or links to help me out.
It doesn't matter where you are from or what system you have got being it stone age dated or sci fi cutting edge its one big techy family and the best bit?..... Theres still a long list of members for me to meet and plenty of time for me to do it in :D

So cheers to the guys and gals at techpower up for making it the best site on the WWW EVER! :D:toast:

just a short one and to the point for me :)

thanks

white

Last edited:
System Name Torquey Vulture
Processor Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 MiniITX
Cooling DDC water loop, EK block
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper RGB
Video Card(s) EVGA 1070
Storage 500gb NVME; some Phat HDDs
Display(s) Achieva Shimian 27" 2560x1440
Case Thermaltake V1 MiniITX
Power Supply EVGA supernova 850 G2
Mouse Corsair Harpoon
Keyboard Possibly the cheapest you can buy. Shift key broke recently. Space sounds like I'm kicking a ham
Software Windows 10
(Please agree to the unincluded EULA before commenting.)

After many long hard seconds of Grueling Agonizing searching through the english language for the utmost descriptors of this Forum, not to mention trying to decide between obtaining an original thought or Plaigeurizing something applicable from the great Internets, I came to the unalterable conclusion that TPU can not be summed up in one word; it must take a number.

Pi.

In its full, infinite state it is all inclusive; much like Om.

Last edited:
System Name Benny
Processor Phenom II 1055t @ 3.3GHz; 300x11; 1.380v; NB 2700; HT 2400
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair IV Formula (2002 BIOS)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE 120 Black + 2 Xilence Red Wing PWM 120mm (push/pull) + polycarbonate fan holders
Memory 8GB GeIL Ultra 2133MHZ C9 running at 1600MHz @ 7-7-7-21 1T 1.5v
Video Card(s) MSI Twin Frozr II GTX470 @ Stock w/CPU fan cable-tied on, as one of the GPU fans broke.
Storage 60GB OCZ Agility3 (OS);500GB WDC Grn; 1x1TB WDC Blk (Backup)
Display(s) ASUS PA823Q
Case Silverstone Raven 2 (all cables custom sleeved with velcro mod on side panel...)
Audio Device(s) X-Fi (Onboard) + Harmon Kardon HK6100 amp powering JVC HA-RX700's with Zalman mic
Power Supply Corsair HX650W
Software Win7 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores No benchies so making this space useful! Corsair M90, Logitech G19. Phobya FlexLight LED's (gawjus)
TPU is the best site on the net because there is no other site where you can laugh, cry, buy, sell, hate on macs and fap all in one sitting.

Eagerly waiting for this year's saucy christmas avatars....

*Official entry*

Oh and...
Please agree to the unincluded EULA before commenting.

:laugh:

System Name Hakase
Processor Ryzen 7 3700X @ Stock
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S
Memory 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3000MHz 18-18-18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX1070 Dual
Storage 250GB 860EVO - 2x600GB Cheetah 15k7 - 2x2TB Constellation ES - 2+3TB Green - 500GB Deskstar
Display(s) Viewsonic VX2476-smhd
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Fostex PC100USB > Altec Lansing ATP-3
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight - Razer ExactMat Control
Keyboard Leopold FC750R, MX Blue
Software Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores not benching anymore...
i going to think for a while,
absolutely no idea at this moment

April fools.

EDIT: LOL Kreij. I might have a think about this one, see what people post first.

Last edited:

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
April fools.

If you were born in April, maybe. If you don't enter the contest, definitely. ;)

Take your time, all. Lots of time to ponder on what you want to write or to make changes to what you've already entered.

Contest FAQ
Q) Why should I enter if I don't know what the prize is going to be or if I will like/want it?
A) STFU and enter, or lose out on your chance to win. :D

Enjoy the contest folks.

(the FAQ was not directed at you, Kieran, I'm just trolling my contest thread. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Old Skool
Processor E6750 @ 3.6 ghz
Motherboard GA P35 DS3L
Cooling Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283v
Memory 4gb Kingston DDR2 @ 900mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 9800GT 512MB
Storage SAMSUNG 320gb
Display(s) VIEWSONIC vx2260wm
Case HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Realtek (on board) + Logitech x540
Power Supply CM 550w
Software W7 Ultimate 64
My official entry :

TPU keeps me from wantin" more pr0n. That in itself is proof that its the best Wsite on the net. Nuff said.

System Name HOMECOMPUTER
Processor Intel i9 - 9900k @ 5.1Ghz - 1.31v
Motherboard Asux ROG Maximus XI Hero Wifi
Cooling ek supremacy evo full nickle, 2xEK 360 Radiators, ek d5 pump/res combo, ek full cover 2080ti block
Memory 16GB DDR 3600 Trident Z RGB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2080TI
Storage 1xWD black NVME 500GB, 1xSamsung 970 Evo Plus NVME 1TB
Display(s) 2 Dell Gaming 27" 1440P Gsync
Case Lian LI PC-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Evga P2 1200Watt
Mouse Zowie FK1+
Keyboard Corsair Strafe rgb silent
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i'm working on that
here is mine, tried to be as cheesy as possible lol

In the interwebs of yonder came a young man ponder
Wherefore might the great overclocking minds wander
Search after search google made my mind somber
Whence out in the cloud TPU rose like a great WWII bomber

What is this, oh and this, oh this, and this
I registered quicker than I could take a piss
With my new handle email confirmed
Wait I see this and this and this

Lost in the searches and threads and the posts
I couldn’t believe that this site had the most
From the Crazy picture thread’s hilarious jokes
To the OC and Cooling threads numerous pros

When I was lost the mods came like navi the farie
Resurrecting me like a year old post
Pointing me back to the thread made for gaming
Bad Company 2 yeah!!! My M90 roaring

Christmas came and my girl came to you
Erocker the god over at TPU
My BF wants the most epic of gifts
Erocker says here go get this

Black Panther shows up on my facebook wall
A moderator giving smiles to all
Easy Rhino with his Teamspeak servers
So I can hear my victims whimpers

Whats wrong with our forums
This thread shows from time to time
Nothing you fools, go look at Overclockers.net
This family we have seems to do nothing but thrive

Not kissing any ass, but let me confide
You guys and girls on the forums help keep me alive
My hobby is thriving, and my computer surviving
Thanks to the mods, and paulieg the wise!!

System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
Go for it JP.
It's not about spelling or grammar, it's just about attitude and good fun.
Alright.
*Grabs the mike*
Ahem.

Attention TPU forum members!
SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING DARK SIDE!!!
That is all.

Uhm, That didn't go well... :\

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll try to come up with something (better).

Last edited:

Athlon2K15

HyperVtX™
Processor Intel Core i9 11900K
Motherboard MSI Z590 Carbon EK X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Team DDR4 4000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC
Storage WD WN850 1TB
Display(s) 43" LG NanoCell 4K 120Hz
Power Supply Asus Thor 1200w
Mouse Asus Strix Evolve
Keyboard Asus Strix Claymore
i think tpu is the best because we have the best motherboard reviewer on the planet