• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Megaupload finished: Feds shut down file-sharing giant without SOPA

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
If i was that kid, i would just disappear.

not that easy when you have the FBI on your ass.... but then you could always slip through the net...

Bin Laden was a very wanted man. but how long was he living 'under the noses' of the pakistan goverment before the americans found him after all these years of looking???

Conspirators might say that the pakistan goverment had been keeping him in hiding but thats for another thread...

IMO if the FBI really wanted you, it would only be a matter of time before they tracked down your where abouts.

but the resources they use would be better used against looking for terror suspects (or just terrorists) rather then chasing a boy half way across the world just because he linked to some tv shows - also another topic best left for another thread but slightly relivant.

System Name The wifes worst enemy
Processor i5-9600k
Motherboard Asrock z390 phantom gaming 4
Cooling water
Memory 16gb G.skill ripjaw DDR4 2400 4X4GB 15-15-15-35-2T
Video Card(s) Asrock 5600xt phantom gaming 6gb 14gb/s
Storage crucial M500 120GB SSD, Pny 256GB SSD, seagate 750GB, seagate 2TB HDD, WD blue 1TB 2.5" HDD
Display(s) 27 inch samsung @ 1080p but capable of much more ;)
Case Corsair AIR 540 Cube Mid tower
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply EVGA GQ1000W MODULAR
Mouse generic for now
Keyboard generic for now
Software gotta love steam, origin etc etc
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/philbrown_23/
this whole antipriacy thing is bullshit. straight fucking bullshit. who is really at fault though?? the person downloading it?? the site hosting it?? or the guys who sit there and rip the shit then put it on the site?? imo they are being dumb they first attacked the users. that didnt work. now they are trying to attack the sites, and if that dont work then what?? honestly how many times has TPB been shut down?? more then I can count yet the site stands today and still hosts illegal torrents, so why is it that MU goes down without a fight?? I smell some sort of government bullshit going on personally

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64
Conspirators might say that the pakistan goverment had been keeping him in hiding but thats for another thread...

Or indeed many ex CIA and US military have said that Bin Laden has been dead for years. If this were the case (which it probably is given the access to highly traceable Western medical technology which Bin Laden relied upon for survival), then the Bin Laden 'assasination' was merely a piece of US foreign policy stage theatre. i suppose it would have been good to have heard some first hand accounts from the Navy Seals team that 'executed' Bin Laden', but unfortunately they all tragically died in that chopper which was shot down by a 'Taliban Stinger Missile' just a few weeks after the bin Laden mission.

If they can spin of James Bond fantasies like this shit and have the world swallow it (seems ridiculous now with the benefits of hindsight):

Then they can claim to have killed a phantom that died years ago and have it accepted as official truth.

To keep back on track with the thread topic, perhaps the above illustration can be reused to illustrate the Pirate Bays secret mountain hideout in the Scandanavian highlands.

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
It has been renamed.

It's no longer "Land of the Free": now it's "Land of the censored"

What all you people in the USofA need to do is find out who Ron Paul is (and I know that many Americans will not have a clue who he is) and start supporting him. Of course the US political establishment would never allow a libertarian such as Ron Paul into the White House, but the more support and circulation his ideas get, the harder life will be for the Zionist Elites who have slowly over the past hundred years completely hi-jacked your country and are now thus dominating on the global stage.

WTF????

1) I was in Europe during Obama's election campaign. Everyone there was salivating at the potential for Obama to be America's president. They hated Bush, and really "knew" that Obama was going to be better. Guess how that's turning out.

2) I don't tell you who to elect. Pardon the hatred, but shove off. You know nothing more than I do related to politics. All you know is your own opinion.

3) If you hate Israel and the Jews that's fine, I will not stifle your hate speech unless it threatens another person; the right to free speech is a double edged sword like that. Just don't ever ever bring that to a debate of reasonable people. Hatred for a specific group of people is not rational, reasonable, and definitely isn't something that can be supported by solid facts.

4) Assuming this was an absurd hyperbole, then congratulations. I feel uncomfortable sinking to your level, and even worse answering your challenge. You belong elsewhere, perhaps the deep south of the US in the 1920's?

5) I like Ron Paul. I'm a libertarian. Neither of these things is likely to get him elected, given that he is too radical for either side to support fully. Perhaps after the next failure of a presidency the public will be open to a third party. We did it in Minnesota, and it could happen with the whole country. This is all assuming that we aren't in another world wide depression during the 2016 elections.

Edit:
Rather than continue on with this sham of an argument, lets end it here. You believe the US is run by Zionists, who screwed/are screwing everything up. I don't. I believe that other people don't have any right to tell me what to believe unless I ask them. You believe that you know better. We both like Libertarian ideals, and are likely to have that political affiliation. For the sake of a continued and reasonable discussion I will concede whatever you need to have conceded in order to lay this to rest peacefully.

Last edited:

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
People don't understand free speech. If the FBI launches a full investigation into your business and they mount a pile of evidence against you then they take it to a judge who has the authority to issue a subpena. The subpena allows the feds to take everything offline immediately and essentially freeze the situation. they have to do this or a defense attorney could argue that the evidence was tampered with and have the case thrown out.

if you are in the mob and the fbi mounts evidence against you they get the judge to issue a subpena and they raid your house and take everything they need for the case. you go to jail when they file charges. this is done purposely so you can't run away or continue doing illegal things.

i'm all for free speech and i am against sopa/pipa, but this has nothing do with either. we will soon find out what d-bags the people at megaupload were.

System Name It's just a computer
Processor i9-9900K Direct Die
Motherboard eVGA Z390 Dark
Cooling Dual D5T Vario, XSPC BayRes, Nemesis GTR560, NF-A14-iPPC3000PWM, NF-A14-iPPC2000, HK IV Pro Nickel
Memory G.Skill F4-4500C19D-16GTZKKE or G.Skill F4-3600C16D-16GTZ or G.Skill F4-4000C19D-32GTZSW
Video Card(s) eVGA RTX2080 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 EVO M.2
Display(s) LG 32GK650F
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G/Z-5500
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-1300
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
filehosts seem to be evacuating the US now Fileserve is trying to delete all US based accounts, uploaded.to has blocked access by US IP's, uploading.com has stacked on heavy restrictions and so you know Filesonic is by Fileserve

this sucks

OOZMAN

System Name Gaming Rig + Digital Audio Workstation.
Processor i5 2500k @ 4.7ghz 1.4V (max 5.0)
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Cooling Noctua NH-D14 with single Antec Tri-Cool fan, 3 more Tri-cools for the case
Memory 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866mhz 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) HIS HD6950 2GB, 930/1500mhz stable. CFX with 6970 eventually
Storage Intel 320 series 120GB SSD. 2.7TB generic HDD storage.
Display(s) 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV 1920x1080. Yeah baby!
Case Blue Raidmax Raptor.
Audio Device(s) Phonic 302+ 1394 interface, + 2x Behringer 9" 225W studio monitors. Cant buy better for under $600!
Power Supply Corsair TX750W
Software Dual boot: Win 7 Ultimate x64 SP1/Mac OSX Lion (not really used), Cubase 5 for DAW.
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Vantage- P22288 :|: Furmark 720 preset- 3644 frames, 1080 preset- 2347 :|: Skyrims max everyt
Or indeed many ex CIA and US military have said that Bin Laden has been dead for years. If this were the case (which it probably is given the access to highly traceable Western medical technology which Bin Laden relied upon for survival), then the Bin Laden 'assasination' was merely a piece of US foreign policy stage theatre. i suppose it would have been good to have heard some first hand accounts from the Navy Seals team that 'executed' Bin Laden', but unfortunately they all tragically died in that chopper which was shot down by a 'Taliban Stinger Missile' just a few weeks after the bin Laden mission.

If they can spin of James Bond fantasies like this shit and have the world swallow it (seems ridiculous now with the benefits of hindsight):

http://weblog.timoregan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/netherpopup-560x629.gif

Then they can claim to have killed a phantom that died years ago and have it accepted as official truth.

To keep back on track with the thread topic, perhaps the above illustration can be reused to illustrate the Pirate Bays secret mountain hideout in the Scandanavian highlands.

That looks like it'd make an awesome video game level... Imagine its the final level and you just killed Bin Laden, you now have to escape while his super-goons are coming after you from the main entrance and you try to escape through the secret air ducts and passages while being directed by an insider that has secretly been on the US' side for years, then they get him when you are halfway through escaping, and you are forced to find an escape route yourself, then you are of course faced with extreme amounts of hostiles on the outside when you finally do escape, and the US government's choppers are trying to find you because you have no way of communicating with them while they getting shot down, then they bail on you and you are forced to escape down the mountain without being seen, and then you find a jeep at the bottom, start to get away, and of course they start following you... Wait what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, pfft.. everyone complaining about the US being censored; you are equally as bad, I got pulled up for saying 'poo' or something in an offensive way by one of the mod's on here.. it was ridiculous. Made me loose a bit of respect for this site. I'll probably get this post deleted because the mods don't want w1z discovering they may have a few minor flaws in their moderating techniques... For the record Mussels is a cool mod.

Fitseries3

Eleet Hardware Junkie
all these ANTI sopa and pipa protests are doing is exactly what they want us to do... stop DLing and viewing stuff on the internet.

i say FUCK THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS and download EVERY FUCKING THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.

FILL THOSE 8TB's OF HARD DRIVE MONSTERNESS YOU HAVE SITTING AROUND THE HOUSE!

try to saturate 100% of your bandwidth with 100s of torrents of illegally obtained music, movies, tv shows, games, ebooks, ETC.

what are they gonna do.... come to every house in the world and write us all tickets?

THERES NOT ENOUGH TIME LEFT IN YOUR LIFE TO WAIT FOR THAT COURT DATE IF THEY ARE CALLING IN EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADS CRAP.

i run a computer repair business and 98% of my clients DL "illegal and copyrighted" data in some form or another. most commonly TORRENTS.

how about someone get a huge fucking cable and drag a ship out into international waters and host the "illegal filehosting sites" from there? THEN its under almost no ones jurisdiction and therefore NO ONE can touch them... but i suppose they could still block the IP addy. Do like craigslist and have servers all over the world host your stuff so you cant pinpoint the real host.

THE BIGGEST thing about this SOPA and PIPA crap that pisses me off is the FACT that NONE of the assholes writing this stuff up even know how to use any of this technology that they are fighting so hard against. LEARN SOME SHIT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TRY AND SAY ITS BAD YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING PEOPLE. its like if i had never ate a banana in my life and tried to tell everyone on TPU they are horrible tasting and not good for you. WHO AM I TO TELL YOU THAT IF I'VE NEVER TRIED A BANANA MYSELF?

and if you dont think im serious about this.... i will tell you this> I call time warner 3-5 times a week to bitch about them capping my DL speed on torrents of time warner published materials such as movies made by warner brothers and games made by subsidiaries of time warner. after all... they dont stop me from DLing the stuff... they just make it take forever to finish.

Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
Get with the times man, we're all using Magnet Links now :p

System Name Pegasus
Processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X @ 4GHz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme
Cooling Custom 480mm EK Loop
Memory 4 x 8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000MHz @ 3000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
Storage Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2 x 25" Dell Ultrasharp U2515H / 1 x 15" ASUS MB169+
Case Corsair 900D
Audio Device(s) 2 x Tannoy Reveal 502 / Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm / Behringer Xenyx X1204 USB / MXL 770
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova G3 1000W
Mouse Logitech G903 Lightspeed
Keyboard HyperX Alloy FPS / Corsair K95 RGB / Anne Pro 2 / 2 x Elgato Stream Deck
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
Honestly I'm just tempted to dish out loads of cash for more HDDs than I already have just to piss them off.

System Name Jaspe
Processor Ryzen 1500X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming
Cooling Stock
Memory 16Gb Corsair 3000mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTS 450
Storage Crucial M500
Display(s) Philips 1080 24'
Case NZXT
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Enermax 425W
Software Windows 10 Pro
all these ANTI sopa and pipa protests are doing is exactly what they want us to do... stop DLing and viewing stuff on the internet.

i say FUCK THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS and download EVERY FUCKING THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.

FILL THOSE 8TB's OF HARD DRIVE MONSTERNESS YOU HAVE SITTING AROUND THE HOUSE!

try to saturate 100% of your bandwidth with 100s of torrents of illegally obtained music, movies, tv shows, games, ebooks, ETC.

what are they gonna do.... come to every house in the world and write us all tickets?

THERES NOT ENOUGH TIME LEFT IN YOUR LIFE TO WAIT FOR THAT COURT DATE IF THEY ARE CALLING IN EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADS CRAP.

i run a computer repair business and 98% of my clients DL "illegal and copyrighted" data in some form or another. most commonly TORRENTS.

how about someone get a huge fucking cable and drag a ship out into international waters and host the "illegal filehosting sites" from there? THEN its under almost no ones jurisdiction and therefore NO ONE can touch them... but i suppose they could still block the IP addy. Do like craigslist and have servers all over the world host your stuff so you cant pinpoint the real host.

THE BIGGEST thing about this SOPA and PIPA crap that pisses me off is the FACT that NONE of the assholes writing this stuff up even know how to use any of this technology that they are fighting so hard against. LEARN SOME SHIT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TRY AND SAY ITS BAD YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING PEOPLE. its like if i had never ate a banana in my life and tried to tell everyone on TPU they are horrible tasting and not good for you. WHO AM I TO TELL YOU THAT IF I'VE NEVER TRIED A BANANA MYSELF?

and if you dont think im serious about this.... i will tell you this> I call time warner 3-5 times a week to bitch about them capping my DL speed on torrents of time warner published materials such as movies made by warner brothers and games made by subsidiaries of time warner. after all... they dont stop me from DLing the stuff... they just make it take forever to finish.

Well said. :toast:

Processor Intel Core i9 10980XE @ 4.7Ghz 1.2v
Motherboard ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
Cooling EK-Velocity D-RGB, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX240 Ultrathin, EK X-RES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3000C14D 64GB
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC WC
Storage M.2 990 Pro 1TB / 10TB WD RED Helium / 3x 860 2TB Evos
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7 28"
Case Corsair Obsidian 500D SE Modded
Power Supply Cooler Master V Series 1300W
Software Windows 11
Simple think about this the US government is poor there country is in recession so why not fly to New Zealand to get some free confiscated goods and money.

MEGAUPLOAD HAS MY RESPECT. :pimp:

confiscatedpast participle, past tense of con·fis·cate (Verb)
Verb:

Take or seize (someone's property) with authority.
Take (a possession, esp. land) as a penalty and give it to the public treasury.

System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
Now that I think about it I did have some files on megaupload I no longer have on my HDD. Wtf?

I'm kinda getting into this idea. Politicians are getting exponentially more bold, not even attempting to hide that they're on some companies payroll. Why? Because we have no power. We've demonstrated time and time again that we're too lazy to do anything about it. The number of times a politician has abused their power on a regulatory committee and then gone to work for the company they just benefited is absurd, and nothing ever happens. It's time we start trying shit and seeing if anything gets their attention. Maybe start with this. If all these people care about is money, then let's deny them their raison d'etre.

http://img.techpowerup.org/120120/original.jpg

Thats kinda stupid. 70% of morons will go watch the movie or w/w in feb thinking they will be actually contributing to this action.

For a slightly more balanced review of the "facts" than we are capable:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16642369

Yes, the US has "asked" for extradition of these people. Other governments have complied, and handed people over without so much as a middle finger to the US. What a sad day for both sides.

Apparently, the file sharing wasn't illegal. Based upon the news reports, the illegality comes from:
It claimed that the accused had pursued a business model designed to promote the uploading of copyrighted works.

"The conspirators allegedly paid users whom they specifically knew uploaded infringing content, and publicised their links to users throughout the world," a statement said.

"By actively supporting the use of third-party linking sites to publicize infringing content, the conspirators did not need to publicise such content on the Megaupload site.

"Instead, the indictment alleges that the conspirators manipulated the perception of content available on their servers by not providing a public search function on the Megaupload site and by not including popular infringing content on the publicly available lists of top content downloaded by its users."

Removing the political BS; you suggested people should upload illegal content, using 3rd party sites. The illegal part was providing incentives, while suggesting that this content should be posted, despite the fact that Megaupload never officially took this stance.

So a whole website was taken down, because the US government was looking for a few people but didn't invest the time to target those who specifically developed the push for illegal file sharing.

Again, putting this in a more politician friendly context; this is like shutting down Coors because they sell a product, which if consumed before driving, leads to reckless behavior. Subsequently all liquor manufacturers would close up shop, making the jobs based upon the liquor IP get destroyed, without creating new jobs at the car IP. Somehow, I don't think anyone has given the US government something like this analogy. If anyone with greater eloquence, or actual political pull, could tell them this hopefully they would get that what they are doing is detrimental to everyone.

Whether we like it or not piracy exists and, short of becoming a totalitarian state, it will always exist. How we deal with it needs to be addressed, because our current policies and thoughts just aren't cutting it.

Edit:
While everything I learn is pointing me toward hating these guys, the backlash online is still a problem. If the US government had released some sort of statement, rather than being tight lipped, then maybe this might not have happened. Maybe the other file sharing websites could have remained operational. As it stands, everyone is running around in the dark and creating chaos for legal users. I know I'm angry. E-mail file attachment limitations are too small for what I do, and setting up direct FTP is a pain.

~Sigh~

Hopefully something good comes out of this. Hopefully...

Last edited:
System Name Norfree
Processor i5 3570k @4.4
Motherboard Gigabyte UD5H
Cooling 212 Evo
Memory 4x4GB Kingston 1600 @ 1833 9cl
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro Fury
Storage Corsair SSD, WD Black
Display(s) 1080p TV
Case Corsair 300-R
Audio Device(s) Auzentech Prelude > Fidelio X2s and AD-700s
Power Supply PCP&C Silent 950w
Software Win 10 Pro 64
After seeing the absurdly rich lifestyle the Megaupload guy was living, I have kind of lost my caring for him going to jail. Its one thing to offer a service and life a modest lifestyle. But that guy was probably raking in 10 million or more per year. He had to be to afford that kind of a house and cars. He really is like a drug dealer king pin. Who knows what else he was into.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
Will swizz beatsz probably go to jail
i doubt it he has the one thing this country values

Money

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
WTF? You people talk as if they are NOT steeling! What? We Americans are now the BAD GUYS again? Because these people were clearly making a profit from stolen goods! But now BAD America steps in and takes them down! What right do you Americans have doing this? Well just remember it is also a joint effort on behalf of there country as well! They are thief's! And now you see them as hero's? For stealing? For making a profit from pirating movies , Music and software? And you think that is ok?

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
extradition for piracy? and you think that is ok?
this person is being taken from their COUNTRY, and being tried for laws in ANOTHER country. and you think that is ok?

joint effort? more like:
US: do this or we will ruin you.
Them: well, ok then.

and you think that is ok?

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
extradition for piracy? and you think that is ok?
this person is being taken from their COUNTRY, and being tried for laws in ANOTHER country. and you think that is ok?

joint effort? more like:
US: do this or we will ruin you.
Them: well, ok then.

and you think that is ok?

Well apparently there country sees this as wrong too! or they would stop this! They can stop it you do know this right. So if there country and there laws sees steeling as wrong then they are also agreeing they have to stand trial for this crime!

System Name Norfree
Processor i5 3570k @4.4
Motherboard Gigabyte UD5H
Cooling 212 Evo
Memory 4x4GB Kingston 1600 @ 1833 9cl
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro Fury
Storage Corsair SSD, WD Black
Display(s) 1080p TV
Case Corsair 300-R
Audio Device(s) Auzentech Prelude > Fidelio X2s and AD-700s
Power Supply PCP&C Silent 950w
Software Win 10 Pro 64