• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Launches All-out Assault With marketing campaigns in Middle East, Africa

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
On the heels of its successes at Gitex 2011 late last year, MSI Notebook is leveling its sights on the Middle Eastern and African markets this year, initiating marketing campaigns in a determined effort to advance its brand name. In addition to starting its annual large-scale international "Beat it" video gaming competition in the second quarter, the company will be further developing distribution channels throughout the region, setting up specialty shops to enhance its image and launching an integrated advertising campaign, so that MSI's combat-grade GT780 and GT783 gaming notebooks will receive the welcome they so richly deserve.

Focused on developing the high-end gaming notebook computer market, MSI Notebook is rolling out the newest members of its G Series, the ultimate in gaming NBs that leaves the rest of the industry scrambling to play catch up. MSI's objective is to bring these machines, characterized by the market's top performance-to-price ratio, into the hands of the world's top players-Top player, top choice.

MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern stated that, focused on developing its own high tech brand name, MSI Notebook's steady stream of innovations has enabled it to break one world record after another. For example, MSI G Series gaming notebook computers that were tested at the recent IDF Forum organized by Intel in Beijing racked up over 20,000 points on the PC Mark. Soon afterward, the GT780DXR was awarded Innovations Honorees at CES 2012. Recipients of numerous awards, MSI's ultimate series of gaming laptops has been unveiled in various gaming strongholds around the world, including the Middle East and Africa, where it has been well received and supported by gaming enthusiasts.

MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern points out that over the past few years; MSI Notebook has grown rapidly in the Middle East and Africa. Partly to show its appreciation to local consumers and partly to shore up its name brand and market foundation, MSI invited world champion gaming team Fnatic to serve as spokespersons at the yearly international gaming competition extravaganza "Beat it" which starts in the second quarter. Furthermore, with developing the MSI brand and the foundation of its long-term operations in mind, the company has pulled all the stops to establish sales points to enhance its image in the region. The venues are utilized to display and sell MSI products, including notebooks, AIO computers, motherboards, and graphics cards. MSI also has large advertisements in important commercial areas, such as major retail areas and airports. It has also organized a series of activities to show its appreciation to MSI fans for their support and set up a Facebook social network website to facilitate communications.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Raptor
Processor Core i7 13700K
Motherboard MSI Z690 Tomahawk WiFi
Cooling ArcticFreezer 420
Memory Corsair VENGEANCE® 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 5600MHz C36
Video Card(s) Palit GameRock 3080Ti OC
Storage M.2 Addlink S70 Lite , Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB, SanDisk Ultra II 480GB, 1TB seagate
Display(s) ASUS TUF VG27AQL1A
Case LANCOOL III
Audio Device(s) Realtek® ALC4080 Codec + Philips SHP9500
Power Supply Seasonic GX-1000
Mouse G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard ASUS CERBERUS
Software Windows 10
I hope they can deploy an official dealer or distributor in our country, I hate when there is $100-$150 over original price.

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) LG 24MK430 primary && Samsung S24D590 secondary
Case Corsair Graphite 780T.
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Coolermaster MM530.
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
I hope they can deploy an official dealer or distributor in our country, I hate when there is $100-$150 over original price.

I feel you bro. Except in ours prices can easily be tripled and quadrupled. :shadedshu