• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
DayZ Clubhouse

Hello and welcome to the DayZ Clubhouse!

Members playing in the TPU squad!;

Interactive Map for DayZ

http://dayzdb.com/map#5.075.104

For EZ mode management of DayZ, Arma II, and the servers you play on;

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Mod Site

What it's like to play DayZ ;

A bit about the game. You must buy the stand alone title ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead. The game is $19.99 from the publisher or Steam.

You will need either the full ARMA II game fully updated or the free demo version along with OAH to play DayZ. The full ARMA II game is better because it has better textures than the free version. The guide I posted above I found on another forum but it will tell you exactly what you need to do to play and how to set everything up. I did the non steam version.

The game itself is in Alpha but is fun as all hell. You start off at a random spot on the coast line with limited supplies.
Some water, some food, some bandages, a pistol and a handful of clips. The map you are on is huge. HUGE. It is infested with zombies and other survivors. You have to scrounge all your supplies by killing zombies to see if they have anything on them (or to defend yourself) finding gear in buildings, in vehicles, in camps, shacks in the woods, towns, cities, etc...or by killing other survivors/bandits.

You can't use your fists for fighting. Just weapons. In my 4+ hours first play I had found several dead survivors which I looted. I also found some useful loot by looking through buildings. At one point I found a nice crossbow with two bolts.

You have to eat, and drink. If you get hurt you have to stop the bleeding. If you need a blood transfusion you can't do it yourself. You need to find another survivor that is willing to help you.

All in all its about surviving. If you make a lot of noise other survivors and or zombies can hear you. staying out of sight helps keep you out of their visibility. There are meters for noise, sight, bood, water, food...so you will know when you must drink and or eat...when you are bleeding out, making too much noise or being very visible.

Time is real time. meaning day and night cycle is realistic. A little more on that later.

So far I can say this is an awesome mod; with a drawback or two. Not bad at all considering it's in alpha stage. Also I really can't stress enough how much easier this game is if you work with a team.

I love the idea of surviving. I love having to scrounge up everything I need. Every building I see could have something useful inside...or could have nothing. In my first couple hours of play I've had no choice but to kill 10 zombies. I've only seen one other living survivor and I had no idea if he was going to shoot at me or not. That alone adds some crazy tension to the game. The not knowing how other survivors will react to me. I would prefer to play this game as I would in RL and that’s to work together with other survivors; But there are a **** load of bandits wanting to take what you have. (Bandits= survivors that prey on other survivors to take what you have.) Oh and when you die; you die. You have to start completely over as a new survivor. Now if you know where you died and no-one has taken your gear you can get it back. Also no matter what server you play on the game remembers what you have and where you are. You can hide gear in the woods and go back a week later and if no-one found your stash it will still be there. Very cool.

My only complaint right now is the real time night cycle. I think its way cool but since it's real time and I work 8 hours a day; I will be stuck playing at night time in game most of the time which will suck. As a new survivor I have no map (except I can look online) no flashlights or night vision, only flares. I can't seem to figure out if its possible to light and hold a flare so right now I can just toss them down on the ground. They put off a lot of light and last for 15-20 minutes or so but that doesn't help much.

Day one:
When I landed on the beach I didn't know where to go, who to trust. I saw a city off to my left and a smaller town to my right. I opted for the smaller town in hopes of finding some gear that might help me. Within an hour I was hungry, thirsty and still not at that town. Going to a town is risky because I can clearly see that there are more zombies in towns. I tried sneaking in but at every turn I'd see a zombie walking around, crawling on the ground or just standing there. I came across no less than 3 dead survivors which confirmed just how dangerous this area was. I found a shed and sat down inside. My back to the wall I ate some food, drank some water and could tell that my character was moving better. Feeling fresh I ventured out and looked through the gear that the dead survivors left behind. Found some canned beans and more water. No ammo though. I decided to check out a few more buildings when I heard the moaning of a zombie close by. Before I knew what was going on it made a god awful noise and came after me. it didn't just run at me...it zigged and zagged...It took three shots before I brought it down. But those three shots attracted the attention of other zombies.

I was on the run now...leaving the city and its treasures behind. Three zombies giving chase. After running as fast as I could I stopped, turned and crouched down. My breathing was erratic and my aim off but I took all three zombies down. I went through several clips of valuable ammo though. I sat for awhile after going through their clothing for any gear. Not much but one had some food. I decided to stay clear of the towns for now and head off into the woods. At one point I heard some gun shots and got low…waited but I never saw anyone or anything. The sun was low on the horizon by this point but I could see a couple of house and a barn off in the distance. When I arrived there were two zombies hanging out. I got as close as I could and had to make a decision to either ignore the buildings and the gear I might find and move on or kill the zombies spending valuable ammo for gear that might not be there at all. Hungry, thirsty and one clip of ammo left I decided to kill them. Once they were dead I looked through the house…canned beans, some soda, 1 clip of ammo for my pistol. I moved to the barn and found a tire for a truck but I didn’t have room in my pack for that. Nothing else useful Just when I almost gave up I saw a outhouse. When I approached I hit the mother load! 12 guage ammo, two crossbow bolts, a crossbow, water and food. Someone might have stashed this kit here but I didn’t see a name so finders keepers.

Later while following a road I heard a noise in the bushes. I stopped and another survivor peeked out. We watched each other closely before turning our weapons away and moving down the street together. We kept each other company for awhile till a pack of 10 or more zombies came out of no-where. We split up and I used all my ammo killing the ones running me down. I never did see that other survivor again. I could only hope he made it out alive.

By this time it was getting dark. I mean DARK. I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face. I was in the woods with no map, no light, and no night vision. I had some flares and tossed one on the ground. It felt better being able to see again but I knew if there was anyone or anything nearby that they would see this light. So I moved on. From a safe distance I watch my flare for 20 minutes before it winked out and blackness took hold again.

I’ll be honest and say I was worried and little scared too. I couldn’t see anything! After awhile I noticed that I could see through the tree tops at the skyline and there was a wide opening with what looked like power lines running off into the distance. I guessed that they might follow a road so I started walking. Eventually I could make out roof tops in the skyline but no lights. I wasn’t sure what to do. I just wanted to find a safe place to hide. That’s when I heard the zombie. He was right on top of me. I jumped up to run and then heard more…and more….and more! I ran but couldn’t see anything. The sounds of them chasing me and the groaning they made was damn near driving me mad! I had 2 bolts for my crossbow and a few rounds in my gun. They were on me. They were hitting me from every direction. I emptied my clip into the blackness. Each muzzle-flash showed me the zombies in front of me. Ammo depleted…..I tossed down a flare. All hope gave out when I realized I had run into a dead end alley and there were a dozen zombies around me. As they broke my arms and I fell to the ground I could only ask why me? I didn’t think it would end this way.

That was my first experience with DayZ.

Last edited:
Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I want this soo bad. I'm just not willing to shell out $40 bucks for both Arma II and the expansion at this point.

Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 11
You got PM.

tianhui

System Name Orphanage * Donations Welcomed
Processor Intel Quad Q6600 Kentsfield G0 @ 2.4Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P5Q PRO LGA 775
Cooling Thermaltake Big Typhoon Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Memory 3.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz 6-6-6-18
Video Card(s) Ati Radeon 4870 512mb
Storage 244.14GB Western Digital WDC WD2500AAJS-75B4A0
Display(s) DELL E228WFP @ 1680x1050
Case CM Elite 430 Black
Audio Device(s) Realtek High Definition Audio (integrated)
Power Supply Coolermaster Silent Pro 700W modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Looks very tempting,
I think amazon has this for $15.
I just wish Steam would put it on sale.
Fingers crossed for summer sale!

System Name GRAYSCALE\Butterfly
Processor Intel Core i7 8700k @ 5.2Ghz\Intel 4690k
Motherboard ASUS Maximus X Hero \Asus Z97 Maximus Hero VI
Cooling Custom Water\Stock
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4-3200 \2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) NVidia Titan Xp w/ EK Block \ MSI Reference GTX 780
Storage 512GB Samsung 960 PRO (M.2)\128GB OCZ Vertex 4 + 500GB WD Black
Display(s) Asus PG278Q ROG Swift\Acer x213h 21.3'' 1920x1080 LCD
Case Thermaltake P3 Core\NZXT S340
Audio Device(s) Integrated w/ AKG K702 65th Anny's\Integrated
Power Supply Corsair HXi 1000 \Corsair HX850
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum\2014 Razer Naga
Keyboard Ducky One TKL RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro (x64)\Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Greatest mod ever, please if people wanna play hit me up on steam W45T3DSL4Y3R

Last edited:

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
Wow, going to download that sucker soon!!! Looks to be an awesome mod and a ton of people are playing the game with the mod!!!

Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 11
I'm done trusting strangers. Every time I see another survivor they kill me. I always think; maybe this time the survivor will be like me and move on but then they kill me lol

From now on if I see a survivor I'm going to avoid if possible but if not then I will shoot first.

is this MP or SP? MP could be fun uniting as TPU-Survivers :)

Edit: sh!t, Iron Front -preordered- is out tomorrrow I will concentrate on that one, fighting fascists is rewarding compared to fighting zombies haha
It is also based on ArmaII engine... Ah,... last but not least : great job Whitenoise!

Last edited:
System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
Iv spent alot of time in this mod and its great. Still working on getting a chopper working but sofar iv got 2 jeeps 1 off road and 3 white pos cars up and running with a few friends. just the other night me and a few buddies hijacked a jeep adn took out a squad of bandits that had silenced m4's.
Stay away from dallas 4 thatserver has a few " dev friends" and they have hid all the cars and they run arround with all the hard to find guns. O yeha and they threaten to have you banned when you kill them.

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
I want this soo bad. I'm just not willing to shell out $40 bucks for both Arma II and the expansion at this point.

Well you can get the combo pack for $30 on steam. :)

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I got it. Entered a server, killed 8 zombies, ran out of bullets and died. I have no clue on how most of the controls work.

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 11
I think you will learn fairly quick that this is not your typical FPS that you jump in game and start killing zombies.

Your only mission is to survive. Killing zombies doesn't do too much to help you. Infact it usually just brings more zombies to you that heard your gunshots and or bandits. I think when you kill a zombie there is a 35% chance that they might have some gear on them. I've killed around 50 or so and maybe 1 in 20 has something. (In my experience.)

If you see a bandit; shoot on sight because he's gonna shoot you if he can. Bandits generally have gear thats worth taking unless he just spawned at the coast.

Other Survivors is a crap shoot. Sometimes they want to avoid you and sometimes they want to join up and other times (most times in my experience) they just shoot you.

I've learned one lesson; most people in this game just want to shoot first and take your gear. So for me I avoid zombies (I kill the ones that are blocking my entry into a building - or I lure them off and circle back) I avoid all bandits and survivors as well. When I do see one I take aim and if I see any indication that they aren't going to just run by I will kill them. To date I have not killed a survivor though as I prefer to avoid them.

People in chat will try to trick you. They'll say they are friendly and if you come to a certain location they will give you food, work with you etc... sometimes this is legit. Many times they are just tricking you into going where they want so they can kill you.

Last night this guy was telling people over chat to come into the church and he would share food because he had a ton. The thing is though i was in that church and he wasn't. He was 2 buildings over in a tower with a rifle waiting for people to get close to the church so he could shoot them.

Don't trust anyone! Group with people you know from these and other forums if you want to play with people that won't stab you in the back.

Richieb0y

System Name Made by Richieb0y
Processor Intel I7 860 2,8 Ghz
Motherboard Asus P7P55D
Cooling CrosAir H50
Memory Crosair XMS DDR3 1600Mhz 8GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire 6950 2G >>> 6970 [C 880mhz\M 1375mhz]
Storage SSD OCZ Vertex 60GB AHCI + Seagate Barracuda 250GB 16Mb + WD Caviar SE16 250GB 16Mb Raid0
Display(s) 21' Samsung LCD TV/Monitor 1650x1050
Case Cooler Master CM 690 4x 12cm / 2x 12cm Outtake / Titan Slotcooller 8cm
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply CorsairTX, 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate E x64
Benchmark Scores 18606 3DMarks06 P18690 3DMarksVantage P4966 3DMarks11
i always spawn already bleeding the mod is great but major bugs are ruin it

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I think you will learn fairly quick that this is not your typical FPS that you jump in game and start killing zombies.

Your only mission is to survive. Killing zombies doesn't do too much to help you. Infact it usually just brings more zombies to you that heard your gunshots and or bandits. I think when you kill a zombie there is a 35% chance that they might have some gear on them. I've killed around 50 or so and maybe 1 in 20 has something. (In my experience.)

If you see a bandit; shoot on sight because he's gonna shoot you if he can. Bandits generally have gear thats worth taking unless he just spawned at the coast.

Other Survivors is a crap shoot. Sometimes they want to avoid you and sometimes they want to join up and other times (most times in my experience) they just shoot you.

I've learned one lesson; most people in this game just want to shoot first and take your gear. So for me I avoid zombies (I kill the ones that are blocking my entry into a building - or I lure them off and circle back) I avoid all bandits and survivors as well. When I do see one I take aim and if I see any indication that they aren't going to just run by I will kill them. To date I have not killed a survivor though as I prefer to avoid them.

People in chat will try to trick you. They'll say they are friendly and if you come to a certain location they will give you food, work with you etc... sometimes this is legit. Many times they are just tricking you into going where they want so they can kill you.

Last night this guy was telling people over chat to come into the church and he would share food because he had a ton. The thing is though i was in that church and he wasn't. He was 2 buildings over in a tower with a rifle waiting for people to get close to the church so he could shoot them.

Don't trust anyone! Group with people you know from these and other forums if you want to play with people that won't stab you in the back.

From reading up on it and watching videos, I pretty much get all this. Now, how do the f***ing buttons work?! Lol.

Mouse Logitech G600
Software Windows 11
lol

Just go into the options and switch everything that you normally would for any fps game you play.

I don't really know what you mean. Have you ever played ARMA games or the original Operation Flashpoint? Its all the same.

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Have you ever played ARMA games or the original Operation Flashpoint? Its all the same.

Nope. I got it down now.. Been doing quite well actually.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
ill be buying this tonight.

Id love to play this but i dont fancy buying ARMA 2 just for a mod. I like how it works in real time and has simulation elements. Must be annoying to not know where you are going, not find anything and get killed by a random stranger :laugh:

System Name Bad Moon Ryzen
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4-F
Cooling Vetroo V5
Memory Crucial Ballistix 32Gb (8gb x 4) 3200 MHz DDR 4
Video Card(s) 5700 XT Temporarily
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 1Tb, Samsung 860 Evo 500Gb,WD Black 8Tb, WD Blue 2Tb
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270bmiix & 4K Samsung TV
Case Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact w/Dark Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply MSI MPG A850GF (850w)
VR HMD Rift S
Looks great, just been watching a couple of videos on it. I think a proper retail game with this sort of gameplay is long overdue. Imagine a walking dead style FPS/mmo, with realism being the key... Yum yum.

Last edited:

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Audio Device(s) On Board
Mouse MX Master 3s
Software The Matrix
played for about 2 hours with erocker last night. good fun all around if you are into survival in a world where you have no idea where you are or what to do. lol!

System Name Monolith // Fileserver
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.4GHz // 2x Intel Xeon Nocona, @ 4x 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z // ASUS NCCH-DL Socket 604
Cooling Corsair H60 // 2x Thermaltake Full Copper Blocks
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair // 1.5GB of Kingston and Corsair @ 400MHZ
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX570 DCII // ASUS X800XT 256MB
Storage 2x Samsung 830 128GB, 1TB Samsung, 1TB WD Black // 74 WD Raptor, 120GB Seagate
Display(s) 3x 22" LG LCD Screen // Neovo 15" LCD Screen
Case Lian Li PC-A71F // Chieftec Big Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative F4tality Champion Series 7.1 // Onboard AC97 audio
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000W // BeQuiet 520w
Software Windows 7 Professional x64 // Windows XP Professional x86
Benchmark Scores Can play Pacman and Space Invaders. Lags a bit, but still playable :D
Its a bitch to find someone without a map since most name signs of the villages are in Russian? :p. If you're into realism I highly advice you guys to checkout the A.C.E 2 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) mod. It makes ArmA 2 hyper-realistic (to a extent where the game engine becomes the limit).

GTX

yeah this gets a lot of attention i find nothing interesting bout it :/

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
Uhm Arma 3 is coming out and imo arma 1 and arma 2 have been terrbily optimized.. They need to do better with arma 3.. I know Arma, played it for years, made some very big campaigns. I actually made sahrani virus unleashed in arma with my brother,made a lot of maps.

When it comes to something like sniping in Arma at very far range, the desynch is so bad, you pretty much can't do it.
You watch the little soliders jump 10 feet at a time, as they run across the field, getting closer and closer, one hop at a time..lol..
Same thing can be said for everythging else.
But as far as war "simulation" games, go it is by far the most extensive and the best one I have played. Nothing comes even close..
Just needs to fix the desynch.

I might redownload Arma 2 and check it out.. :love: my zombies, that's what sahrani virus unleashed we made in Arma 1 was. :)
Took me and my bro months of scripting.

Evolved

System Name Cookies N Cream Sundae with Strawberries on top.
Processor Intel | i7 2600K | 4.2Ghz | 1.30v | HT Disabled
Motherboard Asus | Maximus IV Extreme | P67 Chipset | B3 Revision
Cooling Corsair H80 | BZ-502B | Corsair SP120/AF120 | 200mm Spectre Pro
Memory Mushkin Blackline | DDR3 | CL8 | 4x2GB @ 1600Mhz | 1.50v
Video Card(s) Asus | GTX 670 | DirectCU II | GPU: 1056Mhz | MEM: 1803Mhz
Storage Mushkin | Chronos Deluxe | 240GB | R: 560MB/s | W: 520MB/s
Display(s) Asus | VE248H | 24" | LED
Case Corsair | Graphite Series | 600T White | Window Side-Panel
Audio Device(s) Realtek | HD Audio | Creative | Sound Blaster | X-Fi | Go! Pro
Power Supply Corsair | AX850 | 80+ Gold certified | Fully modular
Software Microsoft | Windows 7 | Professional | x64 | OEM
Benchmark Scores BlackWidow | DeathAdder | Goliathus | Creative Fatal1ty Headset
Been playing this DayZ mod for several weeks now.

The only problem is that, if you don't play every single day, your character will be reset from its previous save point.

And then my friends and I have to spend another two hours looking for each other, and sometimes dying on the way and losing all our gear... :(

Probably one of the best Mods ever made!

System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
The only thing I hate about this mod is respawning at the coast at random. I had a dmr and camo clothing so everyone tries to kill me when i spawn. Every time I spawn at the coast I just run north its alot safer then geting killed by someone spawning on you.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Audio Device(s) On Board
Mouse MX Master 3s
Software The Matrix
The only thing I hate about this mod is respawning at the coast at random. I had a dmr and camo clothing so everyone tries to kill me when i spawn. Every time I spawn at the coast I just run north its alot safer then geting killed by someone spawning on you.

we were on a server with only about 15-20 people which made that much less of an issue. in fact, we starting creeping around searching for people to kill. :laugh: