• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD "Vishera" FX-Series CPU Specifications Confirmed

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Yeah, same chip, and yes, there is quite a bit of info out already, hence me posting what I am..which is nothing that isn't already out there, really. I'm pretty sure Anandtech had liek nearly a full review of the APU.

Hoping a A8 3870K shows up on my doorstep within the next week or so so I don't have to buy one to do the review. I got an A8 3800, but that chip is locked, so I don't think the compare is accurate.

Durvelle27

Staff member
System Name Black Prometheus
Processor |AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard ASRock B550M Pro4|MSI X370 Gaming PLUS
Cooling Thermalright PA120 SE | AMD Stock Cooler
Memory G.Skill 64GB(2x32GB) 3200MHz | 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4
Video Card(s) |AMD R9 290
Storage Sandisk X300 512GB + WD Black 6TB+WD Black 6TB
Display(s) LG Nanocell85 49" 4K 120Hz + ACER AOPEN 34" 3440x1440 144Hz
Case DeepCool Matrexx 55 V3 w/ 6x120mm Intake + 3x120mm Exhaust
Audio Device(s) LG Dolby Atmos 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RMX850 Fully Modular| EVGA 750W G2
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
Software Windows 10 EDU x64
System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
O.K. interesting regarding the quote below. So this tells me that we are going to have both Piledriver and Steamroller released within the year 2013. WOW, obviously good news for people in the market for change.

Piledriver = Improve Power Efficiency and Performance over Bulldozer.
Steamroller = Further improve Power Efficiency and Performance over Piledriver.

The way I read this is Bulldozer was suppose to be this future Steamroller :confused:

The architecture is still slated to debut in 2013 on GlobalFoundries' 28nm bulk process. The improvements look good on paper, but the real question remains whether or not Steamroller will be enough to go up against Haswell.
:D

AvonX

O.K. interesting regarding the quote below. So this tells me that we are going to have both Piledriver and Steamroller released within the year 2013. WOW, obviously good news for people in the market for change.

Piledriver = Improve Power Efficiency and Performance over Bulldozer.
Steamroller = Further improve Power Efficiency and Performance over Piledriver.

The way I read this is Bulldozer was suppose to be this future Steamroller :confused:

:D

Nope, steamroller would be pretty much the same shit. :laugh:
They will focus highly more on power efficiency and execution.
Its more server oriented and apu's of course. Nothing to do with the enthusiasts market.

System Name my box
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi x470 Ultimate
Cooling NZXT Kraken x72
Memory 2×16GiB @ 3200MHz, some Corsair RGB led meme crap
Video Card(s) AMD [ASUS ROG STRIX] Radeon RX Vega64 [OC Edition]
Storage Samsung 970 Pro && 2× Seagate IronWolf Pro 4TB in Raid 1
Display(s) Asus VG278H + Asus VH226H
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black TG
Audio Device(s) Using optical S/PDIF output lol
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Mouse Razer Naga Epic
Keyboard Keychron Q1
Software Funtoo Linux
Benchmark Scores 217634.24 BogoMIPS
Its more server oriented and apu's of course. Nothing to do with the enthusiasts market.

I'd say, more TDP headroom for those OC'ing on air / stock cooling. :toast:

naoan

System Name AMD?
Audio Device(s) onboard
Software 7 X64

There are some very big numbers in this slide, given what they represent. Branch mispredictions drop by 20%, instruction cache misses by 30%. Per-thread instruction dispatches that use the full width of the execution units are up by a quarter. Overall, these changes add up to a whopping 30% improvement in ops dispatched per clock cycle—and these numbers are based on simulation, not just hopeful estimation. Even more notably, this 30% figure comes from simulated client-focused workloads, including "digital media, productivity and gaming applications," not just the server-class applications for which the original Bulldozer core was so obviously tuned.

http://techreport.com/articles.x/23485

Said slide: http://www.techpowerup.com/img/12-08-28/154o.jpg

Of course, we should take this with a gigantic grain of salt.

naoan

System Name AMD?
Audio Device(s) onboard
Software 7 X64
Don't understand why you have quoted me.
Are you into apu's? First of all there is no road map at all for dedicated desktop cpus.
This is all for servers and apu's.

So what's on APU that didn't fit into enthusiasts market?

Beside the integrated GPU part since the article I quoted mention nothing about it.

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
Honestly, guys, if I had such a chip, I'd have posted pictures. Unfortunately, AMD has denied me contact through marketing reps, so I have no early access to parts for reviews. I do, however, have this chip, and have for some time. Not 8 months...that's just the datecode on the chip, that says "1202", which would be the second week of 2012.

That in and of itself raises some interesting questions.

That datacode means nothing. AMD has been making most of its chips roughly a year in mass before release. I sold like 8 phenom II 945BE ES chips RB-C1 with a working DDR3 memory controller. Chips were straight out of the foundry.

FACOC AC 0825FPM on my 945BE chip...

cadaveca

My name is Dave
That datacode means nothing. AMD has been making most of its chips roughly a year in mass before release.

I bought my latest Intel chip a week after it was "minted". Making chips that far in advance DOES mean something, just maybe not to you.

Also, my chip is NOT an "ES", it's full retail. If it was "ES", then you're right, it wouldn't mean much.

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
I bought my latest Intel chip a week after it was "minted". Making chips that far in advance DOES mean something, just maybe not to you.

Also, my chip is NOT an "ES", it's full retail. If it was "ES", then you're right, it wouldn't mean much.

True but we have stuff like my "prerelease" 955BE AACYC stepping and all.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
True but we have stuff like my "prerelease" 955BE AACYC stepping and all.

Which means nothing to me. Let me explain why.

Nearly all the staff at AMD back then(Phenom II days) are gone, and there is definitely a bunch of new faces on the executive side. While doing "the same old thing" may be OK with you, I do expect more from AMD under the new leadership, and things like not having enough chips to meet demand, as has happened recently with AMD, are just not acceptable.

AMD, at financial briefings, has more than once admitted they just simply cannot produce chips fast enough. They are selling each and every one. They might not be the best performance-wise, but they are in very high demand, for servers, desktops, and portable PCs. A company with such high demand must continually evolve in my books, and if they are just simply going to release the same chip they've been capable of making for the past 8 months, as shown by my own sample, then I fear for AMD's ability to capaitalize on the technology they have access to.

Like what you had, and what I have now...doesn't matter. Physical things. I do motherboard reviews, got a chip. Many other reviewers did too ,and they have posted reviews some time ago. But behind the scenes, there is far more to AMD than most consider, I think, and this may be part of AMD's downfall. They have morphed into being more transparent in what they do, but not enough.

Liek really, I think that this info that spawn this news posting should have been released by AMD themselves, directly, rather than by the channels it did. There's nothing for them to lose...as anyone expecting big gains from Piledriver is going to be sorely mistaken. AMD is talknig about Steamroller, now, because that's the really interesting chip..the rest of AMD's products are just biding time while they mint 'em. :p

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
Don't understand why you have quoted me.
Are you into apu's? First of all there is no road map at all for dedicated desktop cpus.
This is all for servers and apu's.
There was already a road map that showed Piledriver based desktop CPU's, but it ended there. Either way, there is no way AMD is going to stop releasing desktop enthusiast CPU's. Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller & Excavator should be branched out into servers, workstations, desktop, mobile and APU's.

Desktops may be somewhat shrinking but there's still a strong PC gaming presence (Thanks to Steam) and so desktops aren't going aywhere anytime soon.

AvonX

There was already a road map that showed Piledriver based desktop CPU's, but it ended there. Either way, there is no way AMD is going to stop releasing desktop enthusiast CPU's. Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller & Excavator should be branched out into servers, workstations, desktop, mobile and APU's.

Desktops may be somewhat shrinking but there's still a strong PC gaming presence (Thanks to Steam) and so desktops aren't going aywhere anytime soon.

Well for your information i have a recent road map sitting right here on my pc. :laugh:
There is no mention at all for desktop products. The only thing that it says its talking about HSA, servers and APU's that are joining the server market.
They are planning to go full APU in all the markets. Desktops and Servers included.
That's all folks. Honestly i am not kidding.

Last edited:

AvonX

Which means nothing to me. Let me explain why.

Nearly all the staff at AMD back then(Phenom II days) are gone, and there is definitely a bunch of new faces on the executive side. While doing "the same old thing" may be OK with you, I do expect more from AMD under the new leadership, and things like not having enough chips to meet demand, as has happened recently with AMD, are just not acceptable.

AMD, at financial briefings, has more than once admitted they just simply cannot produce chips fast enough. They are selling each and every one. They might not be the best performance-wise, but they are in very high demand, for servers, desktops, and portable PCs. A company with such high demand must continually evolve in my books, and if they are just simply going to release the same chip they've been capable of making for the past 8 months, as shown by my own sample, then I fear for AMD's ability to capaitalize on the technology they have access to.

Like what you had, and what I have now...doesn't matter. Physical things. I do motherboard reviews, got a chip. Many other reviewers did too ,and they have posted reviews some time ago. But behind the scenes, there is far more to AMD than most consider, I think, and this may be part of AMD's downfall. They have morphed into being more transparent in what they do, but not enough.

Liek really, I think that this info that spawn this news posting should have been released by AMD themselves, directly, rather than by the channels it did. There's nothing for them to lose...as anyone expecting big gains from Piledriver is going to be sorely mistaken. AMD is talknig about Steamroller, now, because that's the really interesting chip..the rest of AMD's products are just biding time while they mint 'em. :p

I totally agree with you but i don't think Steamroller will bring much to the table.
Pretty much it will be the same thing in performance as Piledriver.
I am going to sound like a bad person but i really hope they fail soon to get over and done with this management at AMD. Its leading nowhere. I am afraid that this would be the final hit at AMD but this is where things lead to. I really hope AMD has one more chance at it but with other management and not the current one.

Last edited:
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Well for your information i have a recent road map sitting right here on my pc.
There is no mention at all for desktop products. The only thing that it says its talking about HSA, servers and APU's that are joining the server market.
They are planning to go full APU in all the markets. Desktops and Servers included.

Read up on HSA, Amd's joint vision of the computing future(with the HSA foundation), then consider, in 4 years if every bit of software ran better using an on die Gpu(not going to happen i know but some killer apps will be this way by then for sure) then why on earth would Amd not use this feature on enthusiast parts as the top end part would be slower then a mid teir Apu at some tasks, and as has been said to you, INTEL ARE ALREADY DOING THIS( all intel cpus are likely fabbed WITH a gpu,and look at Knights corner it has gpu shader components incorporated) and to me it looks like they are on a similar wavelengh to Amd here, hope that clarity helps you figure this out a bit better

Well for your information i have a recent road map sitting right here on my pc.

even if you do have this roadmap you havent attached / paintshopped yet, im starting to think you are just trolling people now , double postings a no no, edit your prior post.

oh and see my first comment,ie Enthusiast Cpu's will all have a gpu soon enough regardless of your short sighted opinion.

Or if your going to keep this stupid ass opinion then at least hate on Intel and Nvidia too, as Nvidias future Maxwell is a Gpu centric chip WITH a processor built in (allegged) and they deffinately are makeing project denver, essentially an Arm / kepler(afaik??) APU, intel are already onit as i said.

Last edited:

AvonX

Read up on HSA, Amd's joint vision of the computing future(with the HSA foundation), then consider, in 4 years if every bit of software ran better using an on die Gpu(not going to happen i know but some killer apps will be this way by then for sure) then why on earth would Amd not use this feature on enthusiast parts as the top end part would be slower then a mid teir Apu at some tasks, and as has been said to you, INTEL ARE ALREADY DOING THIS( all intel cpus are likely fabbed WITH a gpu,and look at Knights corner it has gpu shader components incorporated) and to me it looks like they are on a similar wavelengh to Amd here, hope that clarity helps you figure this out a bit better

even if you do have this roadmap you havent attached / paintshopped yet, im starting to think you are just trolling people now , double postings a no no, edit your prior post.

oh and see my first comment,ie Enthusiast Cpu's will all have a gpu soon enough regardless of your short sighted opinion.

Or if your going to keep this stupid ass opinion then at least hate on Intel and Nvidia too, as Nvidias future Maxwell is a Gpu centric chip WITH a processor built in (allegged) and they deffinately are makeing project denver, essentially an Arm / kepler(afaik??) APU, intel are already onit as i said.

Well that is your opinion, No hard feelings there.
I did not call you stupid, apparently you have.
There is no point and meaning discussing this with you any further.

Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Well that is your opinion, No hard feelings there.
I did not call you stupid, apparently you have.
There is no point and meaning discussing this with you any further.

I didnt mean to call you stupid , just your opinion , i have stupid opinions on some things:), i dont usually wish a company to fold completely due to them, either way no great offence ment.

also i was not giving an opinion, I was telling you what is going on now in the industry.

AvonX

I didnt mean to call you stupid , just your opinion , i have stupid opinions on some things:), i dont usually wish a company to fold completely due to them, either way no great offence ment.

also i was not giving an opinion, I was telling you what is going on now in the industry.

The industry might lead to where you are saying, but the core speed is not there for AMD to keep up with that, END of discussion.
Have a nice day ;)

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
I totally agree with you but i don't think Steamroller will bring much to the table.
Pretty much it will be the same thing in performance as Piledriver.
I am going to sound like a bad person but i really hope they fail soon to get over and done with this management at AMD. Its leading nowhere. I am afraid that this would be the final hit at AMD but this is where things lead to. I really hope AMD has one more chance at it but with other management and not the current one.

AMD has had changes in Management over the past year. Piledriver is what I call a stop gap because they are focusing on the steam roller currently, basically BD is a major lesson learned as previous products were beating it, they tried doing more with less but it didnt work out that way.

System Name scrapper
Processor Intel i5-6600k @ 4.0Ghz
Motherboard ASUS Z-170A
Cooling H100i
Memory Corsair Vengence 16gb ddr4 @3000
Video Card(s) GTX 1070 EVGA SC
Storage 2x 500GB Samsung 850 SSD
Display(s) CrossOver 27" 1440p LG IPS @ 120Hz
Case Corsair 650D
Power Supply AX-850W
what i don't understand is what is sooooo wrong with building just a simple... BAD ASS CPU...

Stop with the gimmicks, your not fooling anyone, ESPECIALLY in the enthusiast market where we are... enthusiastsss. the concept of BD and PD cores are "cool" to an extent but what i really want is just raw power, stop playing games AMD, i want you to make the most efficient CORE that you can and throw 4-8 of them on a single chip. no cutting corners, no sharrrrring between "cores" just make a core as best you can and throw multiple on a chip and sell that bad boy! i'd buy 2 of em day one if they just did things the right way

sorry for the rant but it just doesn't make sense what they are doing... they are trying to compete with hyperthreading (a program essentially) by making twice the cores and then chopping out certain components, this just seems like a bad idea to begin with

ill still buy a PD when they release but only because i have a rock solid 990fx board and need an upgrade and can't afford the ridiculous prices of Intel

AvonX

AMD has had changes in Management over the past year. Piledriver is what I call a stop gap because they are focusing on the steam roller currently, basically BD is a major lesson learned as previous products were beating it, they tried doing more with less but it didnt work out that way.

The problem is that they are still working less and nothing has really changed from the previous management. The lesson hasn't been learned unfortunately.
When you said about "less" the more proper word to use is "cheap". They decided to go cheap and that hasn't changed one bit.

Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
The problem is that they are still working less and nothing has really changed from the previous management. The lesson hasn't been learned unfortunately.
When you said about "less" the more proper word to use is "cheap". They decided to go cheap and that hasn't changed one bit.

have you actually ever used an Apu desktop variant, Im not all about AMD or anything but i will say ,in the real world where people surf, play games, and run 3dmark11 endlessly on ever more gfx, your straight wrong, and any cpu Amd does above a quad at 3 Ghz let alone 4 will play all games smoothly at reasonable fps and with xfire and sli configs decent results are possible, i went cheap check my rig, i dont have any issues gameing, and eagerly await the Fx8350, i just hope they dont keep selling out fast like bulldozer did initially, bye now im off to the real world:shadedshu

by the way your arguments are so random ,why bring up core speed, Amd have the fastest user stock frequency comercially available, and also a max cpu frequency world record, also the highest stock graphics frequency btw.

retort add nauseum:p

Last edited:

AvonX

have you actually ever used an Apu desktop variant, Im not all about AMD or anything but i will say ,in the real world where people surf, play games, and run 3dmark11 endlessly on ever more gfx, your straight wrong, and any cpu Amd does above a quad at 3 Ghz let alone 4 will play all games smoothly at reasonable fps and with xfire and sli configs decent results are possible, i went cheap check my rig, i dont have any issues gameing, and eagerly await the Fx8350, i just hope they dont keep selling out fast like bulldozer did initially, bye now im off to the real world:shadedshu

by the way your arguments are so random ,why bring up core speed, Amd have the fastest user stock frequency comercially available, and also a max cpu frequency world record, also the highest stock graphics frequency btw.

I can see now where you are coming from. Let me ask you a question.
What is your current specs of your pc?
If you still have that 960T in your rig, why did you not upgrade to the fx series cpu? I know the answer but i was just curious. LoL
And what is the performance per clock ratio of that frequency you are talking about?
And you also forgot to mention how much power consumption those cpus have once they are overclocked.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11