• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The WarZ

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Well this game just went into "Open" Alpha Testing on Oct 15th, and more entered on Oct 31st. I was one of those people. The below link will bring you to the site to see the pricing models.

http://thewarz.com/

Overall, I been having a lot of fun. It's more than enough to hold me over for a while, especially if they keep patching and adding things to make it stand out from DayZ. I'm really eager to see "special" zombies. Anyways, here's an introduction to the game video.

[yt]5z9nfy-iLbg[/yt]

Who else is playing it? And what do you think so far?

lyndonguitar

I play games
System Name X6 | Lyndon-ROG
Processor Intel Core i7-8700k | Intel Core i7 6700HQ
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 | Asus ROG-GL552VX
Cooling Deepcool Captain 240EX
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED | 8 GB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
Storage SSDs: 500GB, HDDs: 2TB, 2TB, 3TB | SSD: 250GB, HDD: 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" CHG90 3840x1080@144Hz, Panasonic 32" HDTV, | 15.6"1080p
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud II | Corsair Gaming H1500 7.1 | ROCCAT Kave 5.1 | Edifier M3200
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Mouse Logitech G403 | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Logitech G302 | Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red
Software Windows 10
I don't like the game. It feels so arcadish and fast paced. which is TOTALLY the opposite of DayZ.

When It was announced I was hyped as hell because I thought they were copying exactly DayZ minus the bugs. it turns out they copied almost everything(including bugs) except the one thing I liked the most, realism.

and I hate how the Developers lied about their "two years" in development when all evidence points that they started doing it right after the success of DayZ. and they said there will be no hacks, and yet it got alot of hackers too.

And with all the "its only alpha", people are blindly hoping they are going to change the ENTIRE game. Goodluck with them lol.

I see the game has potential, If they fix it right, I see a great competition with DayZ, nothing bad with that. Might buy it as well. but with its current state. I'll just wait for Dayz standalone

Black Haru

Staff member
been thinking about picking this up. guess I'll have to try it. what times have you been playing?

*edit*

I don't like the game. It feels so arcadish and fast paced. which is TOTALLY the opposite of DayZ.

When It was announced I was hyped as hell because I thought they were copying exactly DayZ minus the bugs. it turns out they copied almost everything(including bugs) except the one thing I liked the most, realism.

and I hate how the Developers lied about their "two years" in development when all evidence points that they started doing it right after the success of DayZ. and they said there will be no hacks, and yet it got alot of hackers too.

And with all the "its only alpha", people are blindly hoping they are going to change the ENTIRE game. Goodluck with them lol.

I see the game has potential, If they fix it right, I see a great competition with DayZ, nothing bad with that. Might buy it as well. but with its current state. I'll just wait for Dayz standalone

why lwould they copy dayZ? that would be a poor business model. they are trying to introduce a similar theme with a different pace. from the looks of it, they got it right. I liked dayZ fine, and I will be getting the standalone, but I think that the pace of dayZ is pretty tedious. as for hackers, better get used to it. it has been a long time since I played a multiplayer game that didn't have a hacker problem (like ever).

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
I'll go head and post my two cents on it here when I got in on the 48 hour beta. If anyone has an extra key they'd like to toss my way holla! :D

They have a slightly different approach at doing things, excellent load times, great inventory system, and the graphics are quite nice (probably bias since I never really enjoyed Arma II's engine). Consistent day and night/time across all servers forcing you to get the night experience (which night isn't too dark so it doesn't bust your balls IMO). Melee works fantastically, I had no problems killing zombies with a flash light and if you hit them correctly in the head it only took three hits with the hammer. That is probably due to the Oct 31st patch, in which they fixed zombies and melee. I also found aiming a lot more rewarding in war z but that is probably a personal choice since I also like the slower speed at which zombies come at you when compared to Day Z.

What I don't like.

Lack of mic support, hope to see that implemented.

I miss sprinting on top of running that Day z had but like how stamina bar is influenced with how thirsty you are and drinking stuff.

The way zombie detection works right now. I favor Day Z's zombie detection over War Z atm. What I mean by that is detection is less variable in war z than Day z. Not to mention darkness and bushes have no effect on detection but hopefully they change that in future patches.

You are currently not able to drive any cars, but they aim to add that.

No doors for buildings but there are a lot of buildings to go in and out of.

Safe Zone camping but once factions are introduced that should disappear as well.

Both have great potential and having played war z with its expanded map and updates from the oct 31 patch was an overall positive experience and I'm sad my key has expire already. Still waiting to see what both have to offer towards the end of their production before buying either.

Patch Notes 11/2/12
Map fixes
Updated minimap
Fixed item spawns
Possible fix for "white screen" issue
Fixed "zombie" animation in main menu when equipped UZI
Allow to "aim" when you have no weapon or running with empty hands

lyndonguitar

I play games
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud II | Corsair Gaming H1500 7.1 | ROCCAT Kave 5.1 | Edifier M3200
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Mouse Logitech G403 | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Logitech G302 | Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5
Software Windows 10
why lwould they copy dayZ? that would be a poor business model. they are trying to introduce a similar theme with a different pace. from the looks of it, they got it right. I liked dayZ fine, and I will be getting the standalone, but I think that the pace of dayZ is pretty tedious. as for hackers, better get used to it. it has been a long time since I played a multiplayer game that didn't have a hacker problem (like ever).

It's not a poor business model, considering that kind of genre is untouched as of now, alot of games did it and fared well, GTA/Saints Row/Sleeping Dogs, COD/MOH, just to name a few.

yea I agree hacking is almost on every game, but from what I've seen in youtube videos hacking is very rampant comparable to that of DayZ. and this is from a game that runs everything in the server side.

I just hope all the problems will be fixed by the time the final game releases. Its got alot of potential

EDIT: if anyone has an extra key too, I would like to try the game out.

Black Haru

Staff member
It's not a poor business model, considering that kind of genre is untouched as of now, alot of games did it and fared well, GTA/Saints Row/Sleeping Dogs, COD/MOH, just to name a few.

yea I agree hacking is almost on every game, but from what I've seen in youtube videos hacking is very rampant comparable to that of DayZ. and this is from a game that runs everything in the server side.

I just hope all the problems will be fixed by the time the final game releases. Its got alot of potential

EDIT: if anyone has an extra key too, I would like to try the game out.

honestly as long as they have a decent "report player" function, and as long as they periodically patch out the most common hack tools, we should be ok.

we will see I guess, downloading now.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled

I don't see whats fast paced about it, or what makes it anymore fast paced than what DayZ was. I mean it's easy to say that, but explain how. You still want to scope out towns, you don't want to be firing your gun in town (I did that on DayZ all the time since pulling out the Hatchet was a pain), I just don't see how it's any faster paced.

And I don't care who copied what, or what anyones opinion is on that. I never have heard them say 2 years developement time, but I don't really care. Because this isn't a carbon copy of DayZ, if it was, then I might be bothered by that. But adding new dynamics, like Strongholds, Special Zombies (thats a massive addition), a form of skill system to make your character better, and a much larger weapon variety. They've done what any genre out there does. And that is, take what works, then try and build on it. Look at racing games, fps, rpg, or any other genre, thats how a genre evolves. So I don't see the point in complaining about it.

If someone is hoping they change the game, I'm not sure in what way you mean, then they are crazy. I'm sure there will be tweaks here and there, but I've seen people mad about being dead for a whole hour (if people bought the game not expecting that, that is their fault, I personally feel perma death should be the only option). I'm happy with the game the way it is, you complain about it being a DayZ clone, then you complain about it being "too arcadey" (thats no longer a clone then). What you say overall just seems confusing.

So if you use crouch or crawl you can still be seen by zombies easily, and players as well, because zombies don't crawl in this game so anything moving on the ground or crouching is a human. Humans are easy to spot among zombies for some reason too. When you swing your weapon, even if a zombie isn't facing you it hears you and comes running, so if you have one zombie you're trying to kill and have to hit it at the very least 5 times then you've got another one after you then you're not in the greatest spot, especially considering that you die in about 5 zombie hits. It's not anything about being loud or visible, the zombie detection system is retarded. (snip rest in spoiler to save wall of text)

I'm using both the shotgun and pistol, and no, I'm not. They healed instantly. It was less than 25ft and shots were directly on him and the marker showed it. It isn't a game issue per say because that is how the game is setup but there is an issue because the weapons are not varied enough in the damage they do and the range is retarded. The fact that I can hit someone the same amount of times with both a hammer and flashlight and it kills them shows that. There have been multiple instances where I've shot directly at someone with a shotgun, hit them, and they get the kill on me somehow either being at the same distance or further away. And no, not from headshots.

I don't die to zombies, I die to players. And if I die to players, it is because they either shoot me in the back or I'm unarmed most of the time. It isn't alpha, it is beta. I really love this excuse so much, because it just feeds into the drivel and bullshit they feed you and keeps it going. I mean really, if that was an excuse, than every game company would just release their games saying they are in alpha mode and never change it so people couldn't complain about bugs or glitches or things that aren't there. It is an absolutely STUPID stance to take. They released the game prematurely, and that is that. The game does not look good. Sunlight in your face and trees that look good at far away do not make a game look good. The only things that look good in the game are the humans/zombies. The other textures are absolutely horrid, and so are the environmental objects from anywhere but far away. I mean they graphics would be fine by console standards, but this is a PC game. I don't really care if you "take what I say to heart", that's the beauty of opinions, I can have mine and you can have yours.

I've crawled right past zombies, I'm not sure why thats a problem for you. Crouching I can get within 10ft of them if you feel that you should be able to get closer than that, I think you're crazy. And they've already been adjusting aggro ranges, this isn't a game breaker, this isn't a release title yet, thats what testing is for, I don't see how hard it is to remember that, seriously, play a game in testing then cry about something thats super easy to adjust and they have already been adjusting?

I still haven't ever ran across your damage issues. Anytime I've landed bullets on people, the only way they have killed me is because I made a mistake and missed. If I landed 4 - 5 bullets on them at a decent range, they died. And shotgun at closer range 1 - 2.

And if your getting shot in the back, got to be more cautious. I always scope out towns before I go in, use 3rd person while in town and peek around corners. It's going to happen sometime when someone sneaks up on you, even playing as cautious as you can, but thats helps minimize it. Unarmed, that sucks, I try and not go to towns when I'm unarmed, I check outskirts and such, a melee weapon goes a long ways.

And no it is an Alpha, I don't know if you know this, but the Alphabet starts with an then goes to B, you need to go through Alpha to get to Beta. They were saying it was a Beta, but they felt it wasn't solid enough to be called it yet, so they went back to calling in an Alpha, and are now patching it with the increase player count. Theres been 2 patches this week alone. Your rant makes you sound like you're wearing a tinfoil hat, "lets call every game an alpha and never patch it" is basically how you sound, but they are patching and moving forward, and you are complaining about stupid things like aggro radius thats an extremely easy adjustment. And no, the game is not release, it is in testing, thats why it has a reduced price, it seems thats hard for you to comprehend. Also yes some textures are bad, others are fine, it's not any more worse off than DayZ. Overall when I run around I feel the game looks pretty good, thing I like the most is an absolute ton of foliage and even lower settings theres still a good amount, so cant drop settings to take advantage of that. And I agree, all you see to do is flame about easily tweakable settings like aggro range, and say a game you bought knowing it was in testing is a released product.

Last edited:
If it wasn't meant to be a copy or a direct rip off of DayZ, how do you/they explain this game's title?

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Case HAF X
If it wasn't meant to be a copy or a direct rip off of DayZ, how do you/they explain this game's title?

War was their previous game title and generally implies chaos.
And...

Drum roll here....

Z stands for zombie.

lyndonguitar

I play games
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Software Windows 10
you complain about it being a DayZ clone, then you complain about it being "too arcadey" (thats no longer a clone then). What you say overall just seems confusing.

I didn't complain it was a clone, I was actually hyped when I heard it was to be like DayZ, I was like "finally! a full game like DayZ not using the buggy hackfest Arma Engine!", turns out it was too arcady and I didn't like it.

And about the fast paced/arcade style. from what I've seen, you can buy foods and drinks and stack up on them as long as you can buy. Its kinda pay to win, also why do almost all videos in The WarZ they all have high caliber weapons? do they plan on restarting the items once the game launches?
I liked in DayZ where you are lost, and your indicators are blinking, you have to kill or you have to make your way to a spawn and probably find supplies to continue the adventure

you can have a "out of game" stash, comparable to a tent in DayZ, but its 100% safe.
in DayZ if you want to get your items, you need to go to your tent, which may be on the other side of the map. which kinda adds to realism and you will be worried because your Tent might be found by other scavengers and stripped out of supplies

Animations are too stiff and fast and robotic, etc
after seeing the first video, this was the total turn off for me, I don't know, the animations seemed pretty bad to me, and I don't like it

There are safezones now
Again in DayZ I liked how no place is safe so you must either keep alert at all times or just leave the game for a moment, even if you have a camp with many friends you never know.

Anyway for me its just a matter of Realism/Simulation = DayZ and Arcade/Fast-Paced = WarZ

just my 2 cents

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
A lesson in friendly fire was taught today by Jarvis5000 (if anyone played DayZ with him)

I didn't complain it was a clone, I was actually hyped when I heard it was to be like DayZ, I was like "finally! a full game like DayZ not using the buggy hackfest Arma Engine!", turns out it was too arcady and I didn't like it.

And about the fast paced/arcade style. from what I've seen, you can buy foods and drinks and stack up on them as long as you can buy. Its kinda pay to win, also why do almost all videos in The WarZ they all have high caliber weapons? do they plan on restarting the items once the game launches?
I liked in DayZ where you are lost, and your indicators are blinking, you have to kill or you have to make your way to a spawn and probably find supplies to continue the adventure

you can have a "out of game" stash, comparable to a tent in DayZ, but its 100% safe.
in DayZ if you want to get your items, you need to go to your tent, which may be on the other side of the map. which kinda adds to realism and you will be worried because your Tent might be found by other scavengers and stripped out of supplies

Animations are too stiff and fast and robotic, etc
after seeing the first video, this was the total turn off for me, I don't know, the animations seemed pretty bad to me, and I don't like it

There are safezones now
Again in DayZ I liked how no place is safe so you must either keep alert at all times or just leave the game for a moment, even if you have a camp with many friends you never know.

Anyway for me its just a matter of Realism/Simulation = DayZ and Arcade/Fast-Paced = WarZ

just my 2 cents

Wait, you haven't played... Yeah, don't judge before you have tried it. You can't buy food unless you want to spend real world money, and honestly, if you need that to survive, you are bad. Buying digital food with your real world pay checks is not pay to win, at all. And as far as high caliber weapons, it's all random chance on finding. Best weapons I have seen is AA-12, Uzi, and M4 Auto. And yes, entire inventory clears, heck when it transitions from Alpha to Beta at the end of this month Inventories clear. It really just seems you are very worried, but haven't played, I was responding to you early as though you had played.

I don't mind the Inventory too much, it's kinda nice, maybe because I got so sick of glitched tents eating all my items.

The animations overall seem ok, they are far from the best that for sure. But it hasn't bothered me too much. And I don't mind safe zones, during the days of the last patches of humanity, there most likely would be outposts, think of it like the Wild West.

I just think you are over simplifying it too much, especially considering it sounds like you haven't even played and are just taking shots in the dark on how it is. The gameplay isn't much different from DayZ, it just has a few more creature comforts, that doesn't make the actual gameplay arcadey (arcadey is a type of gameplay, global inventory wouldn't change that).

I'll be posting up some more videos soon for people who haven't made the decision to buy it yet. So maybe those will help swap people. I personally got it to hold me over, it's cheap, and it's fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
B.S. and you know it.

Who cares, if a game is fun a game is fun. Genre's evolve by taking ideas that work and adding on new ones, and continuing that cycle. Thats what this is, this genre is no different than any other. So I don't see the point in this argument.

System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
Take everything that made dayz fun and toss it out amd you get war.

I got my game code for free if you piad for a mod of a free game i feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Who cares, if a game is fun a game is fun. Genre's evolve by taking ideas that work and adding on new ones, and continuing that cycle. Thats what this is, this genre is no different than any other. So I don't see the point in this argument.

It's not an argument, it's a point of obvious fact. At least they could have come up with a name that had an extra letter or something, but they couldn't even be that original. Admit it, the name is as close to DayZ's as possible to try and garner interest, period. I know Aphex won't, he's proven that in the other thread. My son could have come up with a more original title. If I was Rocket I'd sue the hell out of them.

That's my last thread crapping post, this club is for lovers not haters.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Case HAF X
Look at this list of zombie games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_video_games

Do you not see some recurring words? Like dead or zombie. Just because they went with shortening zombie with Z instead makes it any different than writing it out. Its an abbreviation.

You act like the creator of Day Z is so clever in abbreviating the word zombie with Z. Like he is so much better for having done that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_Crisis_Z

That zombie survival game was made in 2004 (thus coming before Day Z) and abbreviated zombie with a Z.

There are really only a few basic elements in zombie games to go from. They want to kill you, you use weapons to kill them, ammo (for weapons duh), food and water is needed to survive (wow using basic human needs how original). Day z is no more creative than any other zombie game that has come before it. There are tons of RPG games based around the same fantasy there are tons of zombie FPS games based around the same concept and now entering zombie survival MMO's why should anyone expect things to be different. Survival which btw isn't new thing either.

They already use a different engine, they already are exploring new original ideas and they could give a rats ass about Day z or what they do because they are making their own game.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to bother replying to your post, because it is just more drivel. The point is, exactly as I've stated before and many times, they released a shitty rushed game in order to capitalize off the success of a free mod named DayZ, and it sucks. The end. Thanks.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Case HAF X
I'm not even going to bother replying to your post, because it is just more drivel. The point is, exactly as I've stated before and many times, they released a shitty rushed game in order to capitalize off the success of a free mod named DayZ, and it sucks. The end. Thanks.

Alpha. The End.
Come back when its finished and say the same thing, then I'll hold you with some merit.

We make a new thread to get away from yall's BS and you guys step right in and throw it all around.
Suck Day Z's d!@# already.

Last edited:
System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
It looks like this is a fan boy thread now i think i will leave and play real games.

Alpha. The End.
Come back when its finished and say the same thing, then I'll hold you with some merit.

We make a new thread to get away from yall's BS and you guys step right in and throw it all around.
Suck Day Z's d!@# already.

I was told to come to this thread and respond. So jump off skippy. I've announced my problems with DayZ plenty of times (if not here then other places) so you can take that notion out of your simple brain. DayZ is alpha as well and yet is 100% better (and free) - so care to explain that? If I'm sucking DayZ's d!@#, whatever that is, then you've become WarZ's wife and had its fanboy child.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Case HAF X
Its not like the game doesn't have down sides but with people coming in and throwing claims that its copying Day Z and having issues with its name! What can I say as irrational as it is for hating a game because of its name being similar with another zombie game other than calling it BS.

"DayZ is alpha as well and yet is 100% better (and free) - so care to explain that?"

Explain what. That a game modifying upon an existing game engine is free? I actually had to spend $30 on arma II to play Day Z. So free is relative here.
No one is making BS claims on Day Z so there is no need to defend it with the whole alpha argument. We get Day z is alpha, but you seem to feel that War Z's alpha is less meaningful when by definition both alpha's are implying the same thing. An Incomplete game.

If once the game comes out its still the same way it is now in alpha then I'd say you are absolutely right. Their sole purpose in making this game was to bank of Day Z's fame. However, the game is not complete yet and with recent patches and constant forum updates there is no reason to even believe in such a conclusion.

Last edited:

Black Haru

Staff member
Its not like the game doesn't have down sides but with people coming in and throwing claims that its copying Day Z and having issues with its name! What can I say as irrational as it is for hating a game because of its name being similar with another zombie game other than calling it BS.

"DayZ is alpha as well and yet is 100% better (and free) - so care to explain that?"

Explain what. That a game modifying upon an existing game engine is free? I actually had to spend $30 on arma II to play Day Z. So free is relative here.
No one is making BS claims on Day Z so there is no need to defend it with the whole alpha argument. We get Day z is alpha, but you seem to feel that War Z's alpha is less meaningful when by definition both alpha's are implying the same thing. An Incomplete game.

If once the game comes out its still the same way it is now in alpha then I'd say you are absolutely right. Their sole purpose in making this game was to bank of Day Z's fame. However, the game is not complete yet and with recent patches and constant forum updates there is no reason to even believe in such a conclusion.

Was just gonna bring this up. I spent $5 more on dayZ vs warZ. That's not a valid argument. In fact when dayZ standalone comes out I'll have to pay for it again.

JNUKZ

System Name NUK Little Machine
Processor Pentium G850 > I5 3570k
Motherboard AsRock Z77 PRO3
Cooling Intel Stock > TR True Spirit 140
Memory 8Gb Kingston 1600MHz
Video Card(s) MSI HD7770
Storage WD blue 500gb
Display(s) Asus VW222U/Samsung BX2235
Case CoolerMaster K350
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply Corsair CX430 V2
Software Windows 7 64Bits
I read a lot of stuff about DayZ and WarZ and i´m thinking of buying one of them. But DayZ isn´t a "game" is a mod and WarZ is in beta or alpha...
for the people who played one of them or both which i should buy?

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Anybody got a guest pass? :)