• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giveaway: Goodies Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

manofthem

WCG-TPU Team All-Star!
Processor 3900X @ 4.0
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E
Cooling DeepCool Castle 360EX
Memory G Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600
Video Card(s) RX 5700 XT Pulse
Storage Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB
Display(s) LG 34UC88
Case Thermaltake P3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard G Skill KM570 MX Silver
Software Windows 10 Pro
NHKS has wanted to do a giveaway for a good while, and now he has amassed several awesome games with which to give away. I threw a few into his collection, and now we are giving them away.

NHKS has been doing an awesome job giving back to the community, crunching for Team TPU and just recently having contributed to theonedub's giveaway, and for this he deserves a big thanks and a whole lot of :respect: :respect: :respect:

Let's see who won:

Alan Wake - adulaamin sent out:toast:
Batman:AA- mauriek sent out:toast:
Borderlands - AlienIsGod sent out:toast:
Condemned - mediasorcerer sent out:toast:
Crysis 2 - n3rdf1ght3r sent out:toast:
Mirror's Edge - Norton sent out:toast:
Orcs Must die 2 - okidna sent out:toast:
Red Orchestra 2 - cdawall sent out:toast:
Spec Ops - ahhZz
sent out:toast:

According to the picture, we have up for grabs:

from NHKS:
  • Alan Wake Franchise Pack
  • Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Crysis 2 Max Edition
  • Mirror's Edsge
  • Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

from manofthem:
  • Borderlands GOTY
  • Condemned: Criminal Origins
  • Orcs Must Die 2
  • Spec Ops The Line

Requirements: TPU member since Dec 2012, post count 50 or been thanked 25 times, a valid Steam account because ALL GAMES REQUIRE STEAM! Must NOT own the game, no exceptions!!! :(

WCG/F@H: Active WCG & F@H members are exempt from post/thanked requirements and are entitled to a second entry chance in the giveaway :respect: :respect:

To Enter: Post below a little about the worst game you ever bought and why. Let's make this fun to read through, and be sure to include which game you would like to be entered for. :) As theonedub would say, merely posting "in for ..." will earn an instan DQ :p

Also: Since this is a joint operation between NHKS and myself, everyone who meets the requirements is welcome to jump for any game, which includes all those who have won from me before. The Winners' Circle spoiler below is just for fun :laugh:
Darkleoco: Amnesia The Dark Descent
Sasqui: Deus Ex Human Revolution
Bow: Left 4 Dead 2
Easo: Portal 2
VulkanBros: Nuclear Dawn
AlienIsGod: Bioshock pack
JrRacingFan: Metro 2033
Norton: Metro 2033
Crazyeyesreaper: Assassin's Creed 2
Okidna: Fallout 3 GOTY
Bo$$: Orcs Must Die! 2
Lyndonguitar: Orcs Must Die!
Fullinfusion: Alan Wake
Phusius: ARMA II Operation Arrowhead
Crap Daddy: Sniper Elite Pack
Stinger608: Sniper Elite Pack
Arciks: Trine 2
mypg0306: Payday the Heist
INSTG8R: The Darkness II
themadshot: Alice Madness Returns
1f3rn0x: LA Noire
velvet wafer: Red Orchestra 2 GOTY
brandonwh64: Red Orchestra 2 GOTY
akumos: The Witcher
TheHunter: Far Cry 2
1kurgan1: Spec Ops The Line
Irony: Dear Esther
happita: RAGE
GLD: Metro 2033
TacoTown: Killing Floor
SIGSEGV: The Witcher 2 EE
Mussels: Just Cause 2
theonedub: Velvet Assassin
Dead Space 2: Absolution
Laurijan: Fallout NV Ult Edition
Lyndonguitar: Crysis 2 Max Edition
DaC: Counter-Strike: GO
DarkOCean: Counter-Strike: GO
mypg0306: Blacklight Tango Down
lilhasselhoffer: Orcs Must Die 2
dhoshaw: Prototype
RejZoRs: Red Faction Armageddon
Bow: Specs Ops The Line
brandonwh64: STALKER SoC
Guitarrassdeamor: The Witcher 2
Closing Time: Let's get this thing closed out on Friday the 25th, @5pm EST. This gives us the weekend to get the games squared away, as this would assist NHKS and myself ;) Obviously, the games will be sent from NHKS or myself, respective of whose possession they are currently in. ALL REQUIRE STEAM!

IMPORTANT: 24-hour-only grace period from the winner announcement, stipulated as a matter of necessity on our part. Therefore, if you enter for a game and hope to win, please remember to check back at TPU and/or check your email for thread alerts or PM alerts, since the winner is also PM'd after being announced in this thread. I apologize in advance for the shorter grace period in this giveaway ahead of time. :eek:

Random: The winners will be drawn randomly, using either Random.org or Ford's pickrandomline utility. :respect:

That's it. Now let's get right into the fun, get a whole lot of fun entries, and hand out some games, all while enjoying the amazing community of TPU :)
:toast: :toast: :toast: :lovetpu:

Last edited:
System Name Darth Obsidious
Processor Intel i5 2500K
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+ in Push Pull
Memory 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 270x TOP
Storage 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Green
Display(s) LG IPS234V-PN
Case Corsair Obsidian 650D
Audio Device(s) Infrasonic Quartet
Power Supply Corsair HX650w
Software Windows 7 64bit and Windows XP Home
Benchmark Scores 2cm mark on bench with a razor blade.
.....okay....
I decided to do lucky dip and see what I could get in the bargain games bin.
At the time I had played so many games that there were so few that I could choose from.

....I ended up with Desperate Housewives the game.

Walked up to the counter showed the dude the game and said...I guess it's worth a try :/

Within the space of 10 minutes after installing I had played enough of it and had uninstalled it from my PC.
Now the game stays at the bottom somewhere in the games draw.

The End.

I would like borderlands GOTY :)

Last edited by a moderator:

[Ion]

WCG Team Assistant
System Name Niedersachsen / Ribe / Minsk
Processor i3 3240 / i7-3520M / 4x Opteron 6376 @ 2.86GHz
Motherboard BIOSTAR H61M / HP Q77 / Supermicro H8QG7
Cooling Stock / Stock / 4x 1U G34
Memory 1x8GB / 2x4GB / 4x4GB
Video Card(s) GTX260 / Intel HD 4000 / nVidia GT310
Storage 80GB Intel SSD / 256GB Intel SSD / 2x 60GB SSD (RAID1)
Display(s) Dell 3007 + HP 2245w / 12.1" 1366x768 / None
Case Antec NSK3480 / HP / Supermicro 1U
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Enermax 500W / HP 130W / Supermicro Gold 1400W
Keyboard IBM Model M
Software Windows 7 (Niedersachsen/Ribe) / Linux Mint 17.2 (Minsk)
Count me in for Red Orchestra: Stalingrad :)

To be hones, the worst game I've ever purchase? This is hard. I've purchased three games--Portal 2, Garry's Mod, and Europa Universallis 3. I guess if I'd have to rate one of them the worst, it would be EU3--it crashes immediately on a system with Intel graphics. It's fun, no question, but that is frustrating, as I mainly game on my laptop.

Thanks for holding another giveaway! :respect:

Norton

Moderator - Returning from the Darkness
Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Processor Ryzen 5900X- Ryzen 5950X- Ryzen 3950X and etc...
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Display(s) Main PC (2x24" Dell UltraSharp U2414H)
Case Phanteks P600s- Seasonic Q704- Fractal Meshify C and etc...
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 THX 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 750 G3- SeaSonic DGC 750- EVGA P2 850 and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Software Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
I'm in for Mirror's Edge

My worst game was Black and White- never could get it running right and when it "almost" ran it just sucked to play :shadedshu

Thanks for keeping these giveaways going! :toast:

*EDIT- keep an eye out for another giveaway for crunchers and folders coming up tomorrow.... later today actually *

Last edited:

manofthem

WCG-TPU Team All-Star!
Processor 3900X @ 4.0
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E
Cooling DeepCool Castle 360EX
Memory G Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600
Video Card(s) RX 5700 XT Pulse
Storage Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB
Display(s) LG 34UC88
Case Thermaltake P3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard G Skill KM570 MX Silver
Software Windows 10 Pro
Man, this is going to be good. I'm already enjoying reading these posts!
Keep it up guys! :toast:

System Name B450+2700x
Processor Ryzen 2700x
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk
Memory Ballistix Sport LT - BLS2K8G4D30BESBK
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 XC 4GB DDR5
Storage PNY SSD
Display(s) 2x LG 27" IPS
Case NZKT H510
Power Supply CORSAIR - RMx Series 850
Wow what a cool giveaway! The worst game I ever purchased BY FAR is Poker Night at the Inventory. It was a couple years back when I got back from the 2011 CES in Vegas, had a gambling habit and was on Poker Stars a lot. I was pissed that my Stars account wasn't going to allow me to cash out and needed a fix. So I looked for poker games throughout the internet. I found Poker Night at the Inventory and it was hyped up because of the Team Fortress characters and their personalities being the opponents. So I purchased it through Steam, although it wasn't more than $10, I was immediately sick to my stomach. The game play was so ridiculously slow that I played a total of 4 hands and never ran the .exe again. Each guy had to say his little "bluff" or "tell" and it got so annoying, so quick. I did find ways to turn off some of these features but it still had the speed of a Garry Kasparov vs. Bobby Fisher chess match. I know hold 'em is always better played live but again I needed a break from gambling. This made me wish I still my original XBOX and the World Series of Poker game that would kill hours of time for me.

Good luck to all and I can't wait to read about some other terrible titles.

Thanks to NHKS and manofthem for the generosity! Finding a new game to play would be great. And if you need my Steam handle its CacheWhore

System Name Old but gold
Processor 3770k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus Gene V
Cooling Hyper 212 Evo
Memory 16Gb 1600 DDR3@2400 Cl11
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 FE
Storage SanDisk Extreme 120Gb SSD (os) , SanDisk 480Gb (Games), WD Caviar Black 4 TB (Games and storage)
Display(s) 32" Samsung HDTV 1080P
Case Some old Dell
Audio Device(s) Onboard HDMI
Power Supply EVGA G2 550w
Software Windows 10 Pro 1903
Hey, I can finally enter one :) Please count me in for Crysis 2 Maximum Edition please.

First off, that's a great selection of games.
Secondly, I love the spirit of this place. I haven't really found a forum like this before and it's awesome to be a part of it.

The worst game I have ever purchased is far and away Duke Nukem Forever. It should've remained "unmade". Crap graphics, childish humour and really lacking in gameplay. So the game that remains in my collection but will never get played again is Duke Nukem.....forever ever.

System Name Custom FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard MSI B350 Tomahawk
Cooling EK A240 Kit
Memory G.SKILL G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200 8GB
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 FTW3 Ultra
Storage SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 250GB NVMe OS Drive/Seagate Hybrid SSHD ST1000LM014 1TB MLC/8GB 64MB Cache
Display(s) ASUS VE228H 21.5 inch
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Silverstone Strider 750 Plus 750W Modular
Mouse Red Dragon M715 Dagger
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
Count me in For Crysis 2 Max Edition

I don't know if this will count cuz it actully is a pretty good game now but when I first bought GTA 4 it was by far the worst game i have ever bought even tho my computer at the time was well within there supposed min specs but it still ran like crap and i mean uber crap even with everything turned down as low as possable i was only getting a max of 10 FPS. And even trying to ask rockstar about it they just kept saying it was my computer not there game. That game sat on the shelf for quite a few years and a few upgrades later before i even looked at it again

If this dosen't count let me know i have another game that was actully just bad but this one was at the tiem i just thought a waste of money

System Name Omen
Processor i7-4710HQ
Cooling Dual fan/heatpipe
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) 4GB GTX 860M
Storage 256GB PCIE SSD/256GB PNY UHS-1 SD Card
Display(s) 15.6' 1080P
Case Aluminium
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Brick
Software Win 10
Put me in for Crysis 2! :)
The worst game that I've bought...hmmm.

I will get a lot of hate for this but I'd have to say GTA IV on the pc. I had so much bloody trouble going through the installation, trying to launch the game even playing the game was a hassle. The first time I got it to run it lagged like absolute shit and my pc was no slouch back then as I've actually DOWNGRADED since then as I don't game as much anymore, only on the rare occasion. I remember the game used to lag every time I held down wasd. The countless memory leaks which forced me to restart missions many times over and pissed me off to the point where I snapped the discs. I bought the game on my Xbox and finally enjoyed it.

Processor Intel i7-3770k
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V LX
Cooling GeminII S524
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz
Video Card(s) R9 290 with NZXT G10
Storage OCZ Vertex 4 120Gb, 1.5 TB Seagate Barracuda, 3TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" Achieva Shimian
Case NZXT Switch 810
Power Supply OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W
Put me in for Crysis 2! :)
The worst game that I've bought...hmmm.

I will get a lot of hate for this but I'd have to say GTA IV on the pc. I had so much bloody trouble going through the installation, trying to launch the game even playing the game was a hassle. The first time I got it to run it lagged like absolute shit and my pc was no slouch back then as I've actually DOWNGRADED since then as I don't game as much anymore, only on the rare occasion. I remember the game used to lag every time I held down wasd. The countless memory leaks which forced me to restart missions many times over and pissed me off to the point where I snapped the discs. I bought the game on my Xbox and finally enjoyed it.

Second GTA IV for PC as worst game purchase due to the fact that I still haven't been able to get past the launcher. I really wanted to try out some mods.
Crysis 2 is what I'm interested in.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
I can't remember the name of the worst game I bought but it was an RTS with news reporting. As in, your actions in the game was covered by news teams. Killed civilians made you looked very bad, helping them made you look good. I still don't know if it was meant to be something more than a novelty. So the concept was pretty interesting, but the game was all but unplayable. And it kinda sucked. It's annoying that I can't remember the name of it though, but this was around ... 2004 I believe.

In for Alan Wake! :toast:

System Name Shoebox Sandwich | Razer Blade 14 | Synology DS418 w/ 4X8TB WD Red | iPhone 15 Pro
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX
Motherboard ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi | Razer thing
Cooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB w/ Lian Li P28 + Corsair AF120 Slim | Double fan vapour chamber
Memory G.Skill Flare X5 2x16GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
Storage Seagate FireCuda 520 2TB + Lexar NM790 4TB | 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB NVMe external SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW & Sony A90K 42" | 14" QHD IPS 165Hz & Sony X90J 65" 4K TV
Case FormD T1 - v2.1 - Titanium colourway w Aluminium mesh | Razer Blade 14
Audio Device(s) Schiit Hel 2E (Focal Clear & HiFiMAN HE-4XX & DROP PC38X) | Samsung Q950A
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum | Razer 230W brick
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury | Roccat Kain 202
Keyboard DIY Geek 64 PCB (Kailh Box Deep Sea - Matcha XDA Keycaps) | Corsair K63
VR HMD Oculus Quest
Software Windows 11 Home | Windows 11 Home
Benchmark Scores 2022 MINI Countryman SE PHEV Hybrid ALL4 | British Racing Green| Malt Brown Interior| YOURS Trim
Bump for another awesome giveaway!

Not entering as I just won Sleeping Dogs and am really enjoying it. Better than I thought it was going to be. I'll wait a month or two before entering another giveaway. The worst game a bought was probably out of Command and Conquer 4, Lego Universe (yes I bought it in the US only to find that I couldn't play it in Australia), Medal of Honor Warfighter or CoD: MW3. I'm probably going to say that MoH: Warfighter takes the title for this because of constant crashing and availability of crap servers such as finally being able to be 'crash-free' enough to join a server and then the server would kick me for having the wrong version of the game.

Good luck!

lyndonguitar

I play games
System Name X6 | Lyndon-ROG
Processor Intel Core i7-8700k | Intel Core i7 6700HQ
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 | Asus ROG-GL552VX
Cooling Deepcool Captain 240EX
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED | 8 GB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
Storage SSDs: 500GB, HDDs: 2TB, 2TB, 3TB | SSD: 250GB, HDD: 1TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" CHG90 3840x1080@144Hz, Panasonic 32" HDTV, | 15.6"1080p
Case Cougar Panzer Max
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud II | Corsair Gaming H1500 7.1 | ROCCAT Kave 5.1 | Edifier M3200
Power Supply EVGA 750GQ
Mouse Logitech G403 | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Logitech G302 | Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 5
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red
Software Windows 10
Oh my god! another giveaway!

as always, I'm in. for Alan Wake!

I have never really bought a bad PC game, having only limited budget for games, I really learned to triple check games before getting them. like watching youtube videos, reviews and even "trying" them out.

But for the Xbox 360, my worst game is Alpha Protocol, I was so hyped up I thought It was gonna be a combination of Splinter Cell and Mass Effect and got it without even watching the reviews and videos thoroughly,

My instincts for good games betrayed me, It outright sucks! well at least for me. The combat is bad, the skill system is bad, the stealth mechanic is bad, graphics is bad, animations are bad, hell, the story is bad too, the only decent thing is the voice acting, and having a bad story doesn't help.

I never played it past the first non-tutorial mission.

mediasorcerer

System Name THE MEDIAMACHINE
Processor i5-3570k
Motherboard Asus gene v z-77 matx.
Cooling Antec h20 620
Memory 2x4gb g.skill ripjaws z 2400
Video Card(s) h.i.s radeon 7950 reference 3 gb- hooray!!!
Storage samsung 128gb~830 ssd. samsung 500gb hdrive.
Display(s) 22 inch tele.
Case circa 1996 grey rat box with no sides front.until my own is finished
Audio Device(s) inbuilt creative.supreme effects 3
Power Supply thermaltake tt-500w
Software win 7 x64-
Benchmark Scores Coming soon
I'd have my way with the game condemned if your keen?

p.s. Thankyou anyway, it's a good thing.:toast:

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Great giveaway!

I'm in for Alan Wake.

The worse game I bought was - you know... that's really bad of you to make me remember... I have spent years trying to forget... - JCB Digger. Not many will know of this... it was a UK special in the 1980's. BBC Micro game JCB Digger - YouTube. Revs was MUCH better REVS (BBC model B game) - YouTube Revs had the best and funniest competitor names like "Roland Slide", "Percy Veer", "Willy Swerve", "Wilma Cargo", "Rick Shaw". LOL.

Wow. Graphics have improved since the 80's!

System Name Red Matter 2
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Water is Masterliquid 240 Pro
Memory GeiL EVO X 3600mhz 32g also G.Skill Ripjaw series 5 4x8 3600mhz as backup lol
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming Radeon RX 6800
Storage EVO 860. Rocket Q M.2 SSD WD Blue M.2 SSD Seagate Firecuda 2tb storage.
Display(s) ASUS ROG Swift PG32VQ
Case Phantek P400 Glass
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Roccat Military/ Razer Deathadder V2
Keyboard Razer Chroma
Software W10
It was an old WW2 German tank sim. win95. Buggy as hell. Drove me nuts. Think it was something like 1945 Tiger or Panzer 1946. It was so bad I blocked from my memory.:laugh:
I like Crysis 2 Max Edition.

System Name Folding System
Processor Intel 4770K Haswell
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Sniper
Cooling EK Clean CSQ WB + EK CoolStream RAD XTX 480 + EK GTX780Ti Full WB + Swiftech D5 Pump
Memory 4 x 4 GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws F3 17000 GBZL | 4 x 4GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
Video Card(s) 2 x Inno3D GTX 780Ti 3GB SLI
Storage 2x Patriot Pyro 240GB Raid 0 | 2x WD Green 3TB Raid 0 | 4x Seagate 4TB Raid 0
Display(s) Viewsonic LED VA1938wa 19" / 2 x Dell U2312HM 23" IPS Panel
Case Corsair 900D + 1 Aerocool 14cm Fan, 3 CM Fan 12cm, 4 Scythe Slim Fan 12cm, 4 Aerocool Shark 12cm
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar Phoebus + Hippo cri head amp + Sennheiser HD 598 + Razer Megalodon
Power Supply Seasonic P1000 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Gigabyte Aivia Osmium Mech Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
Amazing..count me in.. i don't have any of that game in my steam game library, so anything is just great (maybe except for horror game..i don't think i can collect enough courage to play horror game for a while)

forgot to add my worst game part, well it was Portal 2, somehow that game gave me one of the worst headache i ever have while playing game, i even throw up after few hours of playing.

Last edited:

de.das.dude

Pro Indian Modder
System Name Monke | Work Thinkpad| Old Monke
Processor Ryzen 5600X | Ryzen 5500U | FX8320
Motherboard ASRock B550 Extreme4 | ? | Asrock 990FX Extreme 4
Cooling 240mm Rad | Not needed | hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 Corsair RGB | 16 GB DDR4 3600 | 16GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX6700XT 12GB | Vega 8 | Sapphire Pulse RX580 8GB
Storage Samsung 980 nvme (Primary) | some samsung SSD
Display(s) Dell 2723DS | Some 14" 1080p 98%sRGB IPS | Dell 2240L
Case Ant Esports Tempered case | Thinkpad | Antec
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 | Jabra corpo stuff
Power Supply Corsair RM750e | not needed | Corsair GS 600
Mouse Logitech G400 | nipple
Keyboard Logitech G213 | stock kb is awesome | Logitech K230
VR HMD ;_;
Software Windows 10 Professional x3
Benchmark Scores There are no marks on my bench
kudos to NHKS and manofthem for the giveaway :)

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Count me in for Alan Wake.

Worst game i ever purchased is life. Damn that game still kicks my ass to this day.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
SQUEEEEE A CONTEST.

Diablo II: lord of destruction.

A: because it ruined my life, taking away 4+ hours a day for about 3 years of my life. thanks diablo, you raped my education

B: because i loaned it to a friend, who ended up stealing the CD key for battle.net (he knew i had no net at the time, so i wouldnt notice) and THEN gave the disk away to one of his friends, who deliberately fucked the disc.

so in the end, i had to pirate the game i paid for... and it still did A: to me :/

System Name Dark Stealth
Processor Ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard Gigabyte B450M Gaming rev 1.0
Cooling Snowman, arctic p12 x2 fans
Memory 16x2 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Pro
Video Card(s) 3080 10gb
Storage 2TB NVME PCIE 4.0 Crucial P3 Plus, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 4TB WD RED HDD
Display(s) HP Omen 34c (34" monitor 3440x1440 165Hz VA panel)
Case Zalman S2
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Mouse Logitech pro superlight, mx mouse s3, Razer Basiliskx with battery
Keyboard Custom mechanical keyboard tm680
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores 70-80 fps 3440x1440 on cyberpunk 2077 max settings
Thanks for the nice giveaway!

The worst game I ever bought was an old nintendo game, can't remember exactly the name but was like FIFA 1996 or smth like that.
The game in its cover showed another game though which I really liked, but ended up with a nice scam!
You could score goal from the middle of the soccer field and was extremely boring, especially the players movements.

In for Condemned:Criminal Origins
That seems quite a drama :)

Currently somewhere around NSW, Australia
System Name hmmm... / lappy (ASUS Scar III)
Processor Intel Core i7-8086K / Intel Core i7-9750H
Motherboard ASUS Maximus XI Formula / ASUS G531GW
Cooling Noctua NH-D15s w/ 2 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Chromax and 1 x Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM Chromax Fans / Stock
Memory 4x16gb G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3600mhz / 2x16gb Kingston Hyper X Impact DDR4 2666mhz C15
Video Card(s) 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 / Nvidia RTX 2070 8gb
Storage 2 x Samsung 960 EVO Plus 1tb NVME/ 1tb Intel SSDPEKNW010T8 NVME + 2tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34P / ASUS 15.6" Screen
Case Fractal Design Meshify S2 White-TG + Noctua Chromax Fans / ASUS Scar III Case
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Logitech Z623 / Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000W + PROLINK PRO903WS / ASUS ADP-230GB B Power Brick
Mouse Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB / Logitech MX Anywhere 2S
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB / ASUS Scar III Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Professional x64 / Windows 10 Professional x64
Count me in for Alan Wake! :toast:

Worst game i ever purchased was CoD 4. I couldn't play the game for more than 15 minutes or else I would get dizzy and start puking :laugh:. I dunno, something might be wrong with my eyes. I managed to finish the "short" single player mode in about 3 months :laugh:. I would play til I got dizzy then rest for a few hours then play again. I was gonna buy CoD MW2 but when I tried to play it on my friend's PC it had the same effect so I said f**k it. I never felt dizzy playing CoD: World at War though, and I enjoyed that game a lot. :)

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
i would like to be put in for borderlands GOTY.

That being said the worst game i have ever purchased wasnt even bought. I signed up for WoW Annual Pass and got Diablo 3 as an incentive. Diablo 3 has to be one of the worst games i have ever played, it couldnt hold me for more than 3 months and even then i dint play it religiously. I would have bought it and regretted it if i didnt do annual pass, so i consider myself lucky that i WANTED to play WoW for 12 months straight :p

Processor q6600 G0 @ 2.8Ghz
Motherboard ex38 DS4
Cooling air
Memory 4 *1gig tracer ballistic
Video Card(s) sapphire dual bios 6950
Storage ssd- sandisk 120gb, sata- 2 500gb samsung in raid 1 & 1 samsung 400gb
Display(s) LG w2452tx
Case nzxt
Audio Device(s) na
Power Supply hiper 730
Mouse g9
Keyboard bt microsoft arch
Software win7
hi great giveaway im in for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad please :)

worst game I ever bought was a game called SEGA GT, took it home opened the box and tried to install, it didnt work, after half an hour of trying lots of different things to get to work, I looked on the back of the box and it was for window 95/98/ME lol oops whata plonker and the box was open so couldnt take it back lol oh
and btw once I deleted my bothers 101 hours final fantasy savegame and he gave me a beating so thats the worst game i ever bought haha

thank again :)

Thanks for another giveaway NHKS and manofthem! In for Condemned: Criminal Origins.

The worst game I ever bought...that's a tough one. Normally I don't buy games before I play them, or have done a lot of research (if it is something new/I'm unsure about), so I don't think there have been many. The best one I can think of was recently, and that is the pile of shit that is known as The War Z. For people that don't care about zombie games/haven't been following the news, basically it is a copy of DayZ that was released as a paid "alpha" as an excuse for the companies horrible coding/design/implementation. It is more or less a modification of the companies previous game The War Inc. In short, there is nothing redeeming about the game...the graphics are bad, the sound is bad, it is boring as shit, the combat system sucks, the zombies suck, the environments are lackluster, etc. etc. It literally has no redeeming qualities...except for the fact that when I first got into the game I killed two people instantly with flashlights to the head and laughed hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.