• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Just upgraded to a Radeon 7950, looking to complete the package

System Name Barb's Domain
Processor i9 10850k 5.1GHz all cores
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool Assassin III
Memory 2*16gig Corsair LPX DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 FE
Storage 500gb Samsung 980 Pro M2 SSD, 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD
Display(s) Dell - S3222DGM 32" 2k Curved/ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K (ran at 2k), Sanyo 75" 4k TV
Case SilverStone Fortress FT04
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion II speakers, Corsair - HS70 PRO headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x (2021)
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech Orion Spectrum G910
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/34962882
Here we go, you are full of bias. There is no way you can ever tell me that OC will not decrease reliability. Any engineer will tell you that. That is also the reason why they bin CPUs/GPUs/etc... and clock them differently to achieve the same general rated life expectancy. Unless you want to tell me binning is a marketing stunt?

Just because OC worked out for you doesn't mean it worked out for everyone. In fact, there's people posting about it in the forums. Let's not ignore the fact that most OCers don't really complain when it fails because that is an expected risk. So you will not hear or see anything when someone OC and their hardware failed over time. It simply means an upgrade opportunity for those individuals. Normally, you hear more people boast about successful high OC or the thing lasted X years because it is something impressive to talk about rather than a failure.

I have built and OC a lot of computers. I also kept them for years and pass them on to relatives and families after I'm done with them. So far, most OC'ed computers always have a failure in less than 3(mostly around the 2 year mark). While most computers i kept at stock speeds stayed reliable for well over 3 years before problems creep up. I don't like to pay extra for a motherboard and cooler to OC because I can just put that money towards a hgher clocked/better CPU and keep my reliability. My experience and statistics of nearly 30 computers built over 10 years is probably more accurate than your opinion.

To reiterate my point, OC is not for reliability or stability. You can do it at your risk to have fun, get extra performance for free, or achievement benchmark records. If you use your PC and rely on it, it is not recommended. It also increase cost, maintenance and voids warranties.

I have built my fair share of computers as well. All the CPU's I have owned dating back to a P4 Northwood core have been OC'ed and are still working today. Personally, I've heard of alot of CPU being OC'ed within reasonable limits and running for years on end(a lot longer than the 3 year life span you refer to). Infact, except in cases of extreme OC'ing or not following the thermal or voltage limits set by the cpu's manufacturer, I have never heard of a CPU being killed by OC'ing.

System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Memory G Skill 8gb 1600 mhz X 2
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon 7850 X 2
Storage 1 TB Velociraptor, 240GB 840 Samsung
Display(s) 27" Samsung LED X 2
Case Thermaltake V9
Power Supply Seasonic 620 W, CX600M on stand by
Software Win 8.1 64
Benchmark Scores Benches are silly
I have built my fair share of computers as well. All the CPU's I have owned dating back to a P4 Northwood core have been OC'ed and are still working today. Personally, I've heard of alot of CPU being OC'ed within reasonable limits and running for years on end(a lot longer than the 3 year life span you refer to). Infact, except in cases of extreme OC'ing or not following the thermal or voltage limits set by the cpu's manufacturer, I have never heard of a CPU being killed by OC'ing.

I've from my girlfriend' mother's cousin's uncle' dog's veterinarian that his uber OC'ed i5 @ 8 ghz ran for 8 years 8 months 8 days and 8 hours too.

Within manufacturer's thermal and voltage limits? As soon as you OC you are past at least one of the limits set by the manufacturers and voids warranty. They voids the warranty because you have degraded the reliability of their product at your own discretion. Thermal limits depends on your cooler anyways. As soon as you bump voltage, multiplier, etc.. your chip's reliability starts dropping. A high school kid taking a basic electronics class will tell you that.

My OC'd athlon X2 4400 did not burn out. However the motherboard burned its AGP port after around 3 years. OC does not just stress the CPU and GPU. You are a fool if you think that. There's a lot of things that can go wrong after time and usage. Based on all my computers I've built and all the people I've helped, it is statistically accurate to say that an OC'ed system is less reliable than a stock system. How unreliable it is compared to stock depends on many variables(how high OC, parts used, PSU, etc...)

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
I've from my girlfriend' mother's cousin's uncle' dog's veterinarian that his uber OC'ed i5 @ 8 ghz ran for 8 years 8 months 8 days and 8 hours too.

Within manufacturer's thermal and voltage limits? As soon as you OC you are past at least one of the limits set by the manufacturers and voids warranty. They voids the warranty because you have degraded the reliability of their product at your own discretion. Thermal limits depends on your cooler anyways. As soon as you bump voltage, multiplier, etc.. your chip's reliability starts dropping. A high school kid taking a basic electronics class will tell you that.

My OC'd athlon X2 4400 did not burn out. However the motherboard burned its AGP port after around 3 years. OC does not just stress the CPU and GPU. You are a fool if you think that. There's a lot of things that can go wrong after time and usage. Based on all my computers I've built and all the people I've helped, it is statistically accurate to say that an OC'ed system is less reliable than a stock system. How unreliable it is compared to stock depends on many variables(how high OC, parts used, PSU, etc...)

I have to disagree with this. I ran a pentium D 805 for 12 months straight in iraq (summers get close to 130 deg) with no AC, OCed to 4ghz on a old Abit board with temps hitting 90's while gaming (never hit the max temp by intel). Once I got home I set it back to stock and the board, cpu, and ram still work in a friend of mines work machine. Has yet to see any degredation BUT I will say this though. Some chips like IB and SB start to degrade over time if pumped with too many volts (1.4V+)

System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64
I have to disagree with this. I ran a pentium D 805 for 12 months straight in iraq (summers get close to 130 deg) with no AC, OCed to 4ghz on a old Abit board with temps hitting 90's while gaming (never hit the max temp by intel). Once I got home I set it back to stock and the board, cpu, and ram still work in a friend of mines work machine. Has yet to see any degredation BUT I will say this though. Some chips like IB and SB start to degrade over time if pumped with too many volts (1.4V+)

I also have to disagree with you because you are full of BS. You were probably in the Army or AF where your quarters and buildings having hard AC kicking all day. The fact that you can actually have this computer tells me that. Also, the fall and winter months are actually on the cold side and can get below freezing. I've been deployed many times and have years in Iraq and Afghan under my belt. That makes your point of summer being close 130 irrelevant as this computer does not sit outside and I guarantee you that if you left your comp outside in the desert at 130 and game, it will fail almost immediately. Iraq also have very low humidity which is a good thing for computers. Even if you comp is indoors but without AC, it will still fail at stock speed not to mention OC speed. Thanks for trying to fool us though.

I'm glad you spent your time playing video games in the AC while others(especially Marines) get blown up and shot every day. Thanks for wasting cargo space with your stupid tower and gaming needs while I have 2 seabags to carry everything including my outdated body armor. I have to make hard decision to cram an album of family photos or an extra medical/water filtration kit while you were choosing between intel or AMD. However, you're still biased and you brought no valid point to your argument.

brandonwh64

I also have to disagree with you because you are full of BS. You were probably in the Army or AF where your quarters and buildings having hard AC kicking all day. The fact that you can actually have this computer tells me that. Also, the fall and winter months are actually on the cold side and can get below freezing. I've been deployed many times and have years in Iraq and Afghan under my belt. That makes your point of summer being close 130 irrelevant as this computer does not sit outside and I guarantee you that if you left your comp outside in the desert at 130 and game, it will fail almost immediately. Iraq also have very low humidity which is a good thing for computers. Even if you comp is indoors but without AC, it will still fail at stock speed not to mention OC speed. Thanks for trying to fool us though.

I'm glad you spent your time playing video games in the AC while others(especially Marines) get blown up and shot every day. Thanks for wasting cargo space with your stupid tower and gaming needs while I have 2 seabags to carry everything including my outdated body armor. I have to make hard decision to cram an album of family photos or an extra medical/water filtration kit while you were choosing between intel or AMD. However, you're still biased and you brought no valid point to your argument.

lol you have no idea ill just leave it at that.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

I live in Florida and right now its POURING rain. Humidity is 100%. In the Summer it gets to be 98F sometimes 101F with 90% to 100% humidity and you know where my office is? In a room surrounded by windows and no AC. I work in there YEAR ROUND. In the winter it can get down to 24F with rain. Still my rigs plug away. So as usual all I hear from 1337 Marines is a lot of talk. Got a good friend of mine who I grew up with who is an Operator. He says you know the real fighting is over when the Marines show up with the media. :laugh: So you can get mad at that if you like but Ill take his word for it over some random guy on the internet.

System Name Barb's Domain
Processor i9 10850k 5.1GHz all cores
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool Assassin III
Memory 2*16gig Corsair LPX DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 FE
Storage 500gb Samsung 980 Pro M2 SSD, 500GB WD Blue SATA SSD, 2TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD
Display(s) Dell - S3222DGM 32" 2k Curved/ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K (ran at 2k), Sanyo 75" 4k TV
Case SilverStone Fortress FT04
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion II speakers, Corsair - HS70 PRO headphones
Power Supply Corsair RM850x (2021)
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech Orion Spectrum G910
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/34962882
You my friend, are the one that sounds bias here.

How am I running a CPU outside of it's voltage and thermal limits set by the manufacturer when it is them that says not to run more than 1.38 volts though my 2600k or keep it under 80'c at full load? Those are fully within the specs that Intel set for my CPU. It doesn't matter if I up the multi as long as I keep the voltage and temps down. Yes, it requires a better cooling solution than the stock heatsink Intel provides, but again, that doesn't matter.

And about binning, that is to insure that the CPU is capable of running at the stock settings, and the ones that run extremely well are sold as higher end models(2700k anyone?).

I agree that running my 2600k at 6 ghz with it hitting 100'c and pumping +1.5 volts though it will kill it. But running it at say 4.5ghz with less than 1.38 volts and keeping the temps below 70'c for everyday use(with whatever thermal solution you choose the use) will not shorten it's lifespan.

Last edited:
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64
You my friend, are the one that sounds bias here.

How am I running a CPU outside of it's voltage and thermal limits set by the manufacturer when it is them that says not to run more than 1.38 volts though my 2600k or keep it under 80'c at full load? Those are fully within the specs that Intel set for my CPU. It doesn't matter if I up the multi as long as I keep the voltage and temps down. Yes, it requires a better cooling solution than the stock heatsink Intel provides, but again, that doesn't matter.

And about binning, that is to insure that the CPU is capable of running at the stock settings, and the ones that run extremely well are sold as higher end models(2700k anyone?).

I agree that running my 2600k at 6 ghz with it hitting 100'c and pumping +1.5 volts though it will kill it. But running it at say 4.5ghz with less than 1.38 volts and keeping the temps below 70'c for everyday use(with whatever thermal solution you choose the use) will not shorten it's lifespan.

it doesn't matter? tell that to your warranty. The manufacturer also tell you not to run past the rated speed. Upping the multiplier does suck up more power and create more heat. If voltage remain constant then amps must increase. Running more power to any electronics including a light bulb will decrease its reliability. You can increase your reliability by buying better parts but no everyone has the extra money.

Maybe it's not a big deal to you when you decreased the expected life span from 5 years to 2. Despite that, don't deny the fact that other people need it to work 4-5 years. Also, you guys also are knowledgeable about your hardware, can fix/troubleshoot most issues and probably change/upgrade parts regularly. A decrease in reliability does not affect you as much as other people.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
it doesn't matter? tell that to your warranty. The manufacturer also tell you not to run past the rated speed. Upping the multiplier does suck up more power and create more heat. If voltage remain constant then amps must increase. Running more power to any electronics including a light bulb will decrease its reliability. You can increase your reliability by buying better parts but no everyone has the extra money.

Maybe it's not a big deal to you when you decreased the expected life span from 5 years to 2. Despite that, don't deny the fact that other people need it to work 4-5 years. Also, you guys also are knowledgeable about your hardware, can fix/troubleshoot most issues and probably change/upgrade parts regularly. A decrease in reliability does not affect you as much as other people.

As long as you keep it cool even with electron migration its not going to knock 3 years off a 5 year CPU man. Seriously man, you are way off in this argument. The environment I work in is a prime example of that.

brandonwh64

Sure pump 1.5V into that intel and yes it will degrade fast but safe clocks like mine 1.32V @ 4.5ghz while full load (which is almost NEVER) and .9V 1.6Ghz idle. I do not see it degrading anytime soon. I could see more of what you are mentioning on crunching machines due to the CPU being ran 100% 24/7 while OCed and to point it out. I ran a 2600K 1.33V 4.5ghz 24/7 100% load for 6 months straight crunching bionic and so did the previous owner (KieX) and it showed no signs of degradation.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Here you go Tokyo.....

101F in the summer and it rains daily with NO AC. According to you everything should be fried............but its not.

System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64
Sure pump 1.5V into that intel and yes it will degrade fast but safe clocks like mine 1.32V @ 4.5ghz while full load (which is almost NEVER) and .9V 1.6Ghz idle. I do not see it degrading anytime soon. I could see more of what you are mentioning on crunching machines due to the CPU being ran 100% 24/7 while OCed and to point it out. I ran a 2600K 1.33V 4.5ghz 24/7 100% load for 6 months straight crunching bionic and so did the previous owner (KieX) and it showed no signs of degradation.
Great! 6 months! good for you. I don't know what you're trying to prove when I've stated the problems started at around 3 years for OC systems. Run it for another 3 years and come back.
Here you go Tokyo.....

http://img.techpowerup.org/130226/IMG_2116.jpg

101F in the summer and it rains daily with NO AC. According to you everything should be fried............but its not.

I gotta believe this now cause there's a pic of a desk with computers. BTW his previous claim was 130, not 101. It was also in the desert where dust and sand was a major problem for any system. Even the toughbook that was made for harsh environment did not function properly 100% of the time.

brandonwh64

Great! 6 months! good for you. I don't know what you're trying to prove when I've stated the problems started at around 3 years for OC systems. Run it for another 3 years and come back.

I gotta believe this now cause there's a pic of a desk with computers. BTW his previous claim was 130, not 101. It was also in the desert where dust and sand was a major problem for any system. Even the toughbook that was made for harsh environment did not function properly 100% of the time.

What do you expect they were Panasonic's lol

TheMailMan78

Big Member

See my local......FLORIDA. RIGHT ON THE GULF. Humidity will screw up electronics just as fast as sand. Don't believe I live in FL? Ask any of the guys I have sold to on here where the shipping address is. Unless you think salt water and heat have no effect on electronics. :laugh:

Also what happen to "instantly dying in 130F heat" but now he has to go over 3 years to prove your right? Please man you dunno what you are talking about.

Last edited:
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64
See my local......FLORIDA. RIGHT ON THE GULF. Humidity will screw up electronics just as fast as sand. Don't believe I live in FL? Ask any of the guys I have sold to on here where the shipping address is. Unless you think salt water and heat have no effect on electronics. :laugh:

Yes but how is that picture supposed to prove anything? you splash salt water on your computers?
oh i'm sorry....yea...that picture looks about 98.7% humidity, exactly 101 degrees and it's gotta be florida. No dust and sand is a much bigger problem than humidity. Sand is actually the number 1 problem causing system failures, heat was second. Or arguably, sand causes clogging that makes overheating/mechanical operation a major issue.

Regardless, stop ignoring the point that his claim is outrageous. An OC'd desktop cannot run in a dusty and 130 degrees environment unless he has mad filters and constantly cleaning it. And full blast gaming in that ambient temperature in an OC'd comp? anyone with 3 brain cells would call BS.

And yes please try to do gaming in an OC system in 130 degrees dusty/sandy environment and I guarantee you that the comp will die that same day. I'll bet $5000 on it.

brandonwh64

Lol what if I told you that I no longer care for you're cause of bring the world up to speed on degradation?

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Yes but how is that picture supposed to prove anything? you splash salt water on your computers?
oh i'm sorry....yea...that picture looks about 98.7% humidity, exactly 101 degrees and it's gotta be florida. No dust and sand is a much bigger problem than humidity. Sand is actually the number 1 problem causing system failures, heat was second. Or arguably, sand causes clogging that makes overheating/mechanical operation a major issue.

Regardless, stop ignoring the point that his claim is outrageous. An OC'd desktop cannot run in a dusty and 130 degrees environment unless he has mad filters and constantly cleaning it. And full blast gaming in that ambient temperature in an OC'd comp? anyone with 3 brain cells would call BS.

Hes not gaming in the middle of the desert. Hes gaming in his barracks. Sand comes into the barracks sure but its not like hes dumping sand on top of his rig or carrying it around on his back like a Toughbook. Also you can prove I work in a rough environment just by looking at the F#$King weather channel and IP address. Also if you think oxidation, salt and humidity isn't as damaging as sand I got a science book you could borrow.

And yes please try to do gaming in an OC system in 130 degrees dusty/sandy environment and I guarantee you that the comp will die that same day. I'll bet $5000 on it.
Brandon did. Should I send you my paypal address now?

System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64
Hes not gaming in the middle of the desert. Hes gaming in his barracks. Sand comes into the barracks sure but its not like hes dumping sand on top of his rig or carrying it around on his back like a Toughbook. Also you can prove I work in a rough environment just by looking at the F#$King weather channel and IP address. Also if you think oxidation, salt and humidity isn't as damaging as sand I got a science book you could borrow.

Brandon did. Should I send you my paypal address now?

lol, now he's gaming in his barracks because you know everything. And no he didn't. Yes let me check ip address, weather channels and the fbi to verify your claim because you posted a pic.

Please explain how you got salt into your computer again? especially when it's a desktop and indoors.

Here we go. Do some reading and stop trolling. You can probably find articles on how it works down to the atomic level.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167022

TheMailMan78

Big Member
lol, now he's gaming in his barracks because you know everything. And no he didn't. Yes let me check ip address, weather channels and the fbi to verify your claim because you posted a pic.

Please explain how you got salt into your computer again? especially when it's a desktop and indoors.

Here we go. Do some reading and stop trolling. You can probably find articles on how it works down to the atomic level.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167022

1. He said he was gaming in his Barracks. I don't have to assume that BECAUSE HE SAID SO.

2. Ever lived near the ocean? SALT AND SAND GETS EVERYWHERE. Top it off when it does get dry I have clay and and sand that blows all over the damn place. I have to keep all my windows open or the heat is unbearable. My office is a "Florida room" converted. Again you don't know what you are talking about. See I can back up EVERYTHING yet you cannot. My IP backs me up. Yet all I hear from you is "Trust me. Brandon is lying" lol

System Name Desktop
Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Asrock Z77
Cooling Corsair H60
Case Thermaltake V9
Software Win 8.1 64

1. He said he was gaming in his Barracks. I don't have to assume that BECAUSE HE SAID SO.

2. Ever lived near the ocean? SALT AND SAND GETS EVERYWHERE. Top it off when it does get dry I have clay and and sand that blows all over the damn place. I have to keep all my windows open or the heat is unbearable. My office is a "Florida room" converted. Again you don't know what you are talking about. See I can back up EVERYTHING yet you cannot. My IP backs me up. Yet all I hear from you is "Trust me. Brandon is lying" lol

1. where does it say barracks? And army, navy, af all have AC in their barracks. Hell even their tents have AC. You don't need to to trust me. What he stated is exaggerated.

2. Yes I lived near the ocean 7 years and sand/salt was not that big of a problem indoors where my computer sits. Maybe learn to keep your house clean?

http://www.csl.mete.metu.edu.tr/Electromigration/emig.htm

To answer his "not noticed any degradation". Of course not, most people won't because it's hard to tell until it fails. You can monitor degradation by keeping track of how much power it takes to run at the same speed. But degradation from electronmigration does not just affect chips but the entire system. Motherboard failures from OC are common also. It does not take a massive OC to cause failure. Just turning on the computer and using it will cause degradation. The degradation rates depends on load and OC. The more electrons flow through it, the more degradation and chances of failure.

Increase clocks/power -> increased degradation-> decrease reliability.

You can tell all kinds of story and draw all kinds of scenario but this is basic physics.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
1. where does it say barracks? And army, navy, af all have AC in their barracks. Hell even their tents have AC. You don't need to to trust me. What he stated is exaggerated.

2. Yes I lived near the ocean 7 years and sand/salt was not that big of a problem indoors where my computer sits. Maybe learn to keep your house clean?

http://www.csl.mete.metu.edu.tr/Electromigration/emig.htm

To answer his "not noticed any degradation". Of course not, most people won't because it's hard to tell until it fails. You can monitor degradation by keeping track of how much power it takes to run at the same speed. But degradation from electronmigration does not just affect chips but the entire system. Motherboard failures from OC are common also. It does not take a massive OC to cause failure. Just turning on the computer and using it will cause degradation. The degradation rates depends on load and OC. The more electrons flow through it, the more degradation and chances of failure.

Increase clocks/power -> increased degradation-> decrease reliability.

You can tell all kinds of story and draw all kinds of scenario but this is basic physics.

1. Hes shown me pictures of his rig in Iraq. It was in his barracks.
2. Again my rig is in a FLORIDA ROOM. WTF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!
3. Electronmigration doesn't degrade a CPU so badly that within seconds it fails as you stated in 130F. If you wanna go into this argument you are gonna get raped.

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
Tokyo is just trolling now.....

Also what's with the ignorant and rude posters lately? Coming off like an asshole that knows EVRYTHING isn't going to get you far on a tech site where countless others have experiences that differ from yours.

TheMailMan78

Big Member

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
Shhhhh. I just wanted to see how long he thought he was trolling me! DAMN IT YOU RUINED IT!

i will accept 40 teabags in BF 3 as punishment :p

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org
whats the term 'troll' mean? im new......