• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Inno3D GeForce GTX 780 iChill HerculeZ 3000 Pictured

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Inno3D isn't stopping with the GTX 780 iChill HerculeZ 2000 as its custom design offering, the company showed off an even bigger iChill HerculeZ 3000 variant at Computex. Pictured below, the card uses the bigger triple-fan VGA cooler found on some of its previous-generation graphics cards, with a few touch-ups. The dual-slot cooler uses two aluminum fin stacks that draw heat from the GPU, which are ventilated by a trio of 92 mm fans. Users have the flexibility of detaching the fans by simply turning a few thumb-screws, to clean the underlying heatsink. The cooler sits on top of an NVIDIA reference design PCB, and there are no components on the reverse side that need cooling, but Inno3D dropped in a backplate anyway. The company didn't disclose clock speeds.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I really love the look of these and review are always great but no one sales them in the UK.

I really love the look of these and review are always great but no one sales them in the UK.

No1 sells them because they are not released yet. MSI lightning 780 was at computex also, but it was covered with a glass that cannot be seen through because MSI did not want to disclose it's appearance to the public yet because it apparantly has been redesigned compared the previous lightning's.....sounds exciting, don't know how long we will be waiting before it emerges though :(

No1 sells them because they are not released yet. MSI lightning 780 was at computex also, but it was covered with a glass that cannot be seen through because MSI did not want to disclose it's appearance to the public yet because it apparantly has been redesigned compared the previous lightning's.....sounds exciting, don't know how long we will be waiting before it emerges though :(

Yes thank you for those pearls of wisdom, i wasn't specifically talking about this unreleased card, i was talking about any Inno3d Ichill cards, ever! No one sells them in the UK.

Yes thank you for those pearls of wisdom, i wasn't specifically talking about this unreleased card, i was talking about any Inno3d Ichill cards, ever! No one sells them in the UK.

yes i did say the inno3d is not released yet, i am too waiting for this or the lightnings. I would settlebfor either depending on which comes first :p