• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Battlefield 4 (Discussion)

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Apparently if you do a certain sequence of events in a specific place, the "backround" chatter will play a special message.

Is this like watching the Wizard of Oz and playing Dark Side of the Moon?

Black Haru

Staff member
Is this like watching the Wizard of Oz and playing Dark Side of the Moon?

yes but harder and less rewarding. its so unlikely they couldn't produce it in game. they had to rip the audio files to find it. the dev who hinted it told them there was only around a 1 in 2000 chance even if you get all the criteria right.

System Name Aluminum Mallard
Processor Ryzen 1900x
Motherboard AsRock Phantom 6
Cooling AIO
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix 1080Ti
Storage SSD
Display(s) Benq Zowie
Case Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Corsair CX750
Software Win10 Home
Benchmark Scores 31 FPS in Dalaran.
I'm gonna be playing some BF3 this weekend. I need to get over my controller complex. I do much better playing with my XB360 gamepad than I do with M/KB. Maybe I've been playing consoles too much lately.

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
NeoGaf - New Battlefield 4 Details

Originally Posted by TalesOfWin

I guess nothing happened ,right ?

EDIT: Just made a quick search ,we have some info from the Australian event indeed :

So recently, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 lucky fans. Footage that was shown was the Angry Sea gameplay and the 17 minute demo from earlier this year. However, we did learn a plethora of information from the Q&A done by David Silverman, the Marketing Director at EA of Battlefield.
Singleplayer:
• Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
• Campaign will be more character driven and emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
• NPCs will be more human. Right down to the smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
• Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in movies

Specs:
• Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is possible in the future
• PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No official specs list has been released.

Multiplayer:
• Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into the console games
• Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds etc.
• Maps can't be totally leveled, however, destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3's and will be similar to BC2's destruction.
• They are considering bringing back the ability to destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
• You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
• Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo, is a medium size map and new game modes will be shown soon.
• The spokesman said that "You won't be disappointed by the number of maps in the game"
• He also stated that Operation Metro is the most popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that it'll return in the Second Assault DLC.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Operation Metro DLC? Oh so they are making us pay for a map we already own?

Nice one EA/DICE

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
I'm gonna be playing some BF3 this weekend. I need to get over my controller complex. I do much better playing with my XB360 gamepad than I do with M/KB. Maybe I've been playing consoles too much lately.

Yes, apparently. Is it time for an intervention? :p

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Yes, apparently. Is it time for an intervention? :p

Crazyeyesreaper and I tried to "intervene" and help ya out on the EVGA server last night, I ended up taking the top score a couple rounds in a row. Let's do it again!:rockout:

System Name Money Hole
Processor Core i7 970
Motherboard Asus P6T6 WS Revolution
Cooling Noctua UH-D14
Memory 2133Mhz 12GB (3x4GB) Mushkin 998991
Video Card(s) Sapphire Tri-X OC R9 290X
Storage Samsung 1TB 850 Evo
Display(s) 3x Acer KG240A 144hz
Case CM HAF 932
Audio Device(s) ADI (onboard)
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050w
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Just because Metro is the most played map on servers (see Metro only servers) does not make it the most popular. People play it to unlock attachments on weapons, not because they love playing that stupid map.

Some, like myself, would rather play Metro Conquest then spend one more second playing TDM on Canals.

On another topic, it's encouraging to see that Siege of Shanghai is a medium sized map.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Crazyeyesreaper and I tried to "intervene" and help ya out on the EVGA server last night, I ended up taking the top score a couple rounds in a row. Let's do it again!:rockout:

How do I keep missing you? I do tend to only play one round at a time though and that doesn't help.

Yeah agreed re Metro Conquest vs Canals TDM. I mean I guess I see why some people love TDM but I find the super fast pace and nonstop action gets a little overwhelming and loses the fun factor after a pretty short while.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
How do I keep missing you? I do tend to only play one round at a time though and that doesn't help.

Not sure how you missed it, man, I was kinda dominating(as per my usual), and we did good:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/65593477/222100820/

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
lol did not even notice. Woulda switched squads...

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
Blue's News - Battlefield 4 campaign details

New Battlefield Blog Post - Battlefield 4 – Campaign Details Reveal

[QUOTE]The world is on the brink of chaos, China is the tinderbox and you and your squad are the inadvertent spark that could ignite a global conflict. This is Battlefield 4. As Sergeant Daniel Recker, you play as a member of an elite group of unlikely heroes known as Tombstone squad, navigating the turmoil around you as you fight to save the final hope for peace.

In Battlefield 4, you take on the role of Sergeant Daniel Recker, member of an elite group of soldiers known as Tombstone squad. While on a mission to collect intelligence from a defecting Russian General in Baku, Azerbaijan, your squad is discovered and you must fight your way through waves of Russian troops in order to escape. Upon getting back to the USS Valkyrie, a Wasp class carrier, the intelligence you’ve retrieved confirms previous suspicions. The Chinese Admiral Chang is planning a coup in China, and if this happens, the Russians would back him up.

With this intel secure, the USS Valkyrie sets a course for Shanghai. You and Tombstone squad are sent on a covert mission into the city to extract a group of VIP’s. China is in uproar after the U.S. has been implicated in the assassination of Jin Jié, the future leader and voice for peace in China. Admiral Chang has canceled elections and martial law has been declared. As U.S. and Russian naval forces position themselves off the coast of China, and the situation quickly escalates into a stare down akin to a tinderbox waiting for a spark.

In Shanghai, protestors clash with police as the streets are filled with chaos and turmoil. Tombstone manages to find the VIP’s, among them a CIA field operative known as Laszlo W. Kovic. With him is a mysterious individual that the Chinese military has been franticly searching for. Together with Kovic you fight your way out of Shanghai and back to the Valkyrie as countless civilians flee the city, many of which are brought aboard the Valkyrie as refugees. With communications dead, the Valkyrie sets course for Singapore to rendezvous with the USS Titan and the 7th US carrier group at their last known position. As you reach Singapore you are shocked to find a horrific scene of fire and mayhem. The flagship is sunk and its fleet is eradicated, and from this point on nothing is certain.

Are you Preapred 4 Battle?
You won’t be going alone. Here are high quality renders of the other members of Tombstone squad who you’ll be fighting alongside.

PAC Name: Clayton Pakowski Nickname: “Pac” Age: 27 Rank: Marine Combat Lifesaver Callsign: Tombstone 4 Last seen: Operations “Fishing in Baku” and “Angry Sea”
PAC
Name: Clayton Pakowski
Nickname: “Pac”
Callsign: Tombstone 4

IRISH Name: Kimble Graves Nickname: “Irish” Age: 32 Rank: Staff Sergeant Callsign: Tombstone 3 Last seen: Operations “Fishing in Baku” and “Angry Sea”
IRISH
Name: Kimble Graves
Nickname: “Irish”
Callsign: Tombstone 3
Last seen: Operations “Fishing in Baku” and “Angry Sea”[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
fap fap fap fap to all this news! I can't wait for battlefield 4! :respect:

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Blue's News - Battlefield 4 campaign details

New Battlefield Blog Post - Battlefield 4 – Campaign Details Reveal

[QUOTE]The world is on the brink of chaos, China is the tinderbox and you and your squad are the inadvertent spark that could ignite a global conflict. This is Battlefield 4. As Sergeant Daniel Recker, you play as a member of an elite group of unlikely heroes known as Tombstone squad, navigating the turmoil around you as you fight to save the final hope for peace.

In Battlefield 4, you take on the role of Sergeant Daniel Recker, member of an elite group of soldiers known as Tombstone squad. While on a mission to collect intelligence from a defecting Russian General in Baku, Azerbaijan, your squad is discovered and you must fight your way through waves of Russian troops in order to escape. Upon getting back to the USS Valkyrie, a Wasp class carrier, the intelligence you’ve retrieved confirms previous suspicions. The Chinese Admiral Chang is planning a coup in China, and if this happens, the Russians would back him up.

With this intel secure, the USS Valkyrie sets a course for Shanghai. You and Tombstone squad are sent on a covert mission into the city to extract a group of VIP’s. China is in uproar after the U.S. has been implicated in the assassination of Jin Jié, the future leader and voice for peace in China. Admiral Chang has canceled elections and martial law has been declared. As U.S. and Russian naval forces position themselves off the coast of China, and the situation quickly escalates into a stare down akin to a tinderbox waiting for a spark.

In Shanghai, protestors clash with police as the streets are filled with chaos and turmoil. Tombstone manages to find the VIP’s, among them a CIA field operative known as Laszlo W. Kovic. With him is a mysterious individual that the Chinese military has been franticly searching for. Together with Kovic you fight your way out of Shanghai and back to the Valkyrie as countless civilians flee the city, many of which are brought aboard the Valkyrie as refugees. With communications dead, the Valkyrie sets course for Singapore to rendezvous with the USS Titan and the 7th US carrier group at their last known position. As you reach Singapore you are shocked to find a horrific scene of fire and mayhem. The flagship is sunk and its fleet is eradicated, and from this point on nothing is certain.

Are you Preapred 4 Battle?
You won’t be going alone. Here are high quality renders of the other members of Tombstone squad who you’ll be fighting alongside.
[url]http://blogscdn.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Pac_01DAM-640x640.jpg[/URL]
PAC Name: Clayton Pakowski Nickname: “Pac” Age: 27 Rank: Marine Combat Lifesaver Callsign: Tombstone 4 Last seen: Operations “Fishing in Baku” and “Angry Sea”
PAC
Name: Clayton Pakowski
Nickname: “Pac”
Callsign: Tombstone 4
[url]http://blogscdn.battlefield.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Irish_01DAM-640x640.jpg[/URL]
IRISH Name: Kimble Graves Nickname: “Irish” Age: 32 Rank: Staff Sergeant Callsign: Tombstone 3 Last seen: Operations “Fishing in Baku” and “Angry Sea”
IRISH
Name: Kimble Graves
Nickname: “Irish”
Callsign: Tombstone 3

High quality render my ass lol, they forgot sub surface scattering which is possible in game but missing in this image the eyebrows look like magic marker lol. Polygon count wise everything looks good decent objects that need an organic appearance are rounded I can still see nickeling here and there but otherwise fine but. Sub-surface scattering and magic marker eyebrows seem a bit weird for a high quality render its just plain odd that its missing that key feature.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Ninth bullet?

He doesn't mean bullets as in used for guns (I thought it was a reference to one in the chamber or something that wasn't working properly in BF3 that will be fixed in BF4). He means the 9th bulleted item down on that list which is.

Maps can't be totally leveled, however, destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3's and will be similar to BC2's destruction.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
High quality render my ass lol, they forgot sub surface scattering which is possible in game but missing in this image the eyebrows look like magic marker lol. Polygon count wise everything looks good decent objects that need an organic appearance are rounded I can still see nickeling here and there but otherwise fine but. Sub-surface scattering and magic marker eyebrows seem a bit weird for a high quality render its just plain odd that its missing that key feature.

Only 3 sentences of complaints about a game you say you have no intention of playing. You can do better than that Crazy. Talk about the flat mess for the shoes that make the shoelaces look 2D. And their eyebrows are magic marker. If you look closely at Pac you will see the sharpie he used to do it.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
They look good to me. Maybe you could enjoy them more if they had them planting Christmas trees?

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Or chili dogs!

planting chili dogs?

They look good to me. Maybe you could enjoy them more if they had them planting Christmas trees?

I was about the say the same thing. They look good to me. I am so glad I do not have an education in video game design, it would ruin games for me. Id only look at all the BS rather then actually playing the game.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Which is why on day one when you enter into the degree field for Computer Animation they tell you if you love playing games more than you enjoy the idea of working on them, pick a different career. My professors made that abundantly clear on day 1.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Which is why on day one when you enter into the degree field for Computer Animation they tell you if you love playing games more than you enjoy the idea of working on them, pick a different career. My professors made that abundantly clear on day 1.

Is this the same college that has tons of lawsuits against it? Yeah I could have thought of a better person to quote.