• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

G-CUBE Audio Announces New BH-860 Bluetooth 3.0 Headphones

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
G-CUBE Audio, a global leader in consumer electronics technology, today announced the availability of the BH-860 headphone series, a high-definition headphone backed by the company's supreme audio technology for the clearest sound available. Featuring Noise Cutout technology and a faster data transferring rate, the BH-860 HD headphones have an MSRP of $79.99 and are available online at Amazon.com and Newegg.

G-CUBE Audio's BH-860 Bluetooth 3.0 headphones, backed by supreme audio technology, enhance the clarity and sharpness, without compensating bass. From studio producers to online gamers, the BH-860 offers features that support a variety of users. The Remote Music Control device eases the user's ability to travel through their music library, and is capable of connecting to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously.

The BH-860 headphone series features the following:
  • Six levels of built-in EQ configurations, including Jazz, Pop, Live, Rock, Classic and Default
  • Faster Data Transfer Rate - users with Bluetooth v3.0 can enjoy faster data transfer while listening to music
  • Incorporated aptX technology
  • Noise Cutout technology featuring wind noise reduction with CSR CVC technology, eliminating unwanted background noise
  • Smart Power Management technology enabling less power consumption for longer battery life
  • Foldable design for easy travel
The BH-860 headphones are equipped with metal sheet housing, avoiding deformation, providing strength and sturdiness during travel. The BH-860 provides comfort and durability, as it is encased with an Eco-Care silicon headband, and also prevents sweat and odor from diluting the headset.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
I'm looking for a good pair of over-the-ear BT headphones with noise cancellation... mainly for mowing the lawn and doing other noisy things outside the house. Would these suffice?

I've used my in-the-ear BT headphones (not noise blocking), with noise muff over them, like these:

Works ok, but not great.

System Name HTPC whhaaaat?
Processor 2600k @ 4500mhz
Motherboard Asus Maximus IV gene-z gen3
Cooling Noctua NH-C14
Memory Gskill Ripjaw 2x4gb
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 FTW @ 2037/11016
Storage 2x512GB MX100/1x Agility 3 128gb ssds, Seagate 3TB HDD
Display(s) Vizio P 65'' 4k tv
Case Lian Li pc-c50b
Audio Device(s) Denon 3311
Power Supply Corsair 620HX
I'm looking for a good pair of over-the-ear BT headphones with noise cancellation... mainly for mowing the lawn and doing other noisy things outside the house...

You and me both, brother. I like my tiny Creative set that is similar to these (but without noise cancellation or eq settings), but I do not know why there is not a bigger apt-x enabled market with features like this (or even better, optional 3.5mm jacks to use as gaming headsets). On-the-ear is okay, but over-the-ear is better.

I think the Logitech UE 9000 should be a strong contender if you can afford them. They are widely regarded as top-notch.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Z3cf9F3OL._SL1500_.jpg

I am personally awaiting the Creative Evo ZXR to crop up next month and be reviewed (perhaps by TPU?) and make a decision from there. While still on-the-ear, the 50mm drivers, noise cancellation, 3.5mm jack, and on-board processor (used in their current sound cards) sounds at the very least intriguing, if not potentially awesome.
Creative Sound Blaster EVO ZxR 3.5mm/ USB Connecto...

Last edited:
System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
You and me both, brother. I like my tiny Creative set that is similar to these (but without noise cancellation or eq settings), but I do not know why there is not a bigger apt-x enabled market with features like this (or even better, optional 3.5mm jacks to use as gaming headsets). On-the-ear is okay, but over-the-ear is better.

I think the Logitech UE 9000 should be a strong contender if you can afford them. They are widely regarded as top-notch.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Z3cf9F3OL._SL1500_.jpg

I am personally awaiting the Creative Evo ZXR to crop up next month and be reviewed (perhaps by TPU?) and make a decision from there. While still on-the-ear, the 50mm drivers, noise cancellation, 3.5mm jack, and on-board processor (used in their current sound cards) sounds at the very least intriguing, if not potentially awesome.
Creative Sound Blaster EVO ZxR 3.5mm/ USB Connecto...

Yea, neither is particularly inexpensive.... ouch. For outdoor use, I'd prefer something rugged and less than $100! As It would be abused.