• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name MONEY PIT
Processor i7-3770K @ 4800 1.20v batch #3231B415 Delided
Motherboard ASrock Z77 OC Formula w onboard waterblocks
Cooling Apogee HD, MCP655,rad MCR320-XP,Micro Rev2 res
Memory G,skill Trident X F3-2400C10D-16GTX
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified with EK nickel/acetal waterblock installed
Storage 2x120gig Wildfire raid0 2x120gig VERTEX3 raid0
Display(s) 3/ Samsung2343bwx + 65in LG 4K
Case NZXT Phantom White w/red
Audio Device(s) ReCon3d fatal1ty pro, Logitech z906 THX
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse Rat7
Software 64bit ++++ win 10
Latitude E5410
6VCL2PQS-2A7B
This is the hdd code.... can you input to the generator to see if the output # will unlock the drive
also could you input JY4WXM1-2A7B Service tag
Thanks

Latitude E5410
6VCL2PQS-2A7B
This is the hdd code.... can you input to the generator to see if the output # will unlock the drive
also could you input JY4WXM1-2A7B Service tag
Thanks

For 6VCL2PQS-2A7B:

Should be a Samsung drive.. "53" is the code (without the quotes).

For JY4WXM1-2A7B:

Dell by hdd serial number old
nnnnnddd

Dell by serial number
AJ06yMwD75uT02h9

Dell by hdd serial number new
ww2yzdbp
1znkf22a
oJcz3RueXH9op5zg
4k7es0s2

Shaka! \m/

Krazycookieraider

Hello I have a Dell Precision M4500
The service tag is: 8RNP2M1-2A7B
Would you please be able to give me the password?
Thank you

Krazycookieraider

Here you go!

78b4js4d2wb7cb1S

Shaka! \m/

Hello, thank you for giving me the password,
Unfortunately, it didn't work. If it's not to much trouble I was wondering if their was a way to completely restart the computer so that it wouldn't need the system password or admin? If not all the thanks for your help either way.

Bye.

Last edited:

moejoe

Here you go!

1arpcya7

Happy New Year!! Shaka!
Happy New Year to you! Thanks for the quick response, the pass code worked it took me to the hard-drive password. It is asking for a new one off of this tag #79CGTNF1T-595B ALL IN CAPS. Thanks for all of the excellent help thus far.

moejoe

Happy New Year to you! Thanks for the quick response, the pass code worked it took me to the hard-drive password. It is asking for a new one off of this tag #79CGTNF1T-595B ALL IN CAPS. Thanks for all of the excellent help thus far.
Hi Shaka!! Waiting to hear back from you on that hard drive. I'm in your time zone (Orlando)? Thanks.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. If it's not to much trouble I was wondering if their was a way to completely restart the computer so that it wouldn't need the system password or admin? If not all the thanks for your help either way.

Bye.

Ran it again: 78b4js4d2wb7cb1S

Sorry, I come up with the same code. You do know the code is case sensitive..

Bye.
Krazy, can you attach a screenshot of the error? Not that I don't believe you...

Hi Shaka!! Waiting to hear back from you on that hard drive. I'm in your time zone (Orlando)? Thanks.

MoeJoe, sorry for the delay. When I try that number combination/code, I get zero results for it. Can you attach a screenshot? Not like I don't believe you..

moejoe

MoeJoe, sorry for the delay. When I try that number combination/code, I get zero results for it. Can you attach a screenshot? Not like I don't believe you..
Shaka, I could not do a screen shot, because I cannot get pass this screen. Attach is a web cam snapshot, only thing that I did not mention before are the two stars to the right of the #**79CGTNFIT. I hope this helps, Thanks!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140101_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20140101_1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 347
Shaka, I could not do a screen shot, because I cannot get pass this screen. Attach is a web cam snapshot, only thing that I did not mention before are the two stars to the right of the #**79CGTNFIT. I hope this helps, Thanks!
Ah Ha! LOL

Try this

ngungk2p

Shaka!

moejoe

Ah Ha! LOL

Try this

ngungk2p

Shaka!
Hi! I'm still having problems; the hard drive password ngungk2p got me to the windows log on screen, there I got the error message "user profile service failed the log on user cannot be loaded. At this point I cannot use the mouse, so I exit and try again and use my bios log on 1arpcya7 it takes me to a screen that gives me two options "launch start up repair(recommended) or start windows normally. I have tried both and it takes me right back to the bios log on screen each time, I cannot access any of the f2s, f8, f10 and etc. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi! I'm still having problems; the hard drive password ngungk2p got me to the windows log on screen, there I got the error message "user profile service failed the log on user cannot be loaded. At this point I cannot use the mouse, so I exit and try again and use my bios log on 1arpcya7 it takes me to a screen that gives me two options "launch start up repair(recommended) or start windows normally. I have tried both and it takes me right back to the bios log on screen each time, I cannot access any of the f2s, f8, f10 and etc. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hmm. If you know how to do all the following, it sounds like there is something wrong with the "load" of Windows.

I would try a Linux Live CD (go to Distrowatch.com for any Linux distro)backup your data and reload Windows.

moejoe

Hmm. If you know how to do all the following, it sounds like there is something wrong with the "load" of Windows.

I would try a Linux Live CD (go to Distrowatch.com for any Linux distro)backup your data and reload Windows.
Hi, I reloaded Vista and I can access my files but I still cannot control anything with the mouse, the arrow is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can use the tab button and arrow key tabs for movement, it almost as if the cursor for the mouse is locked by something? ANYTHING? Thanks.

Hi, I reloaded Vista and I can access my files but I still cannot control anything with the mouse, the arrow is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can use the tab button and arrow key tabs for movement, it almost as if the cursor for the mouse is locked by something? ANYTHING? Thanks.

How about an external mouse? Maybe the internal mouse is bad or the internal ribbon cable has come loose?

Here's the Service Manual for an Inspiron 1545
ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-prod...ktops/dimension-3100_service manual_en-us.pdf

Shaka!

muller

I need ur help , and appreciate ur time thanks

Attachments

• WIN_20140108_004434.JPG
    WIN_20140108_004434.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 409
Status
Not open for further replies.