• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowy88

Hello I have got dell d430. It has got bios password.
The number is #9VV8T3J-595B.
Pleas help!

Tried it but it says invalid password. nmj0co2x is what I entered. Thanks anyway.

Try this. Recently, I asked one of my Dell "buddies" in laptop warranty support, he said to clear the code, put the code (you got from me) in the password line, press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice.

Loves

Grizzly9847

Try this. Recently, I asked one of my Dell "buddies" in laptop warranty support, he said to clear the code, put the code (you got from me) in the password line, press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice.

Loves
Thank you...that seems to have worked. Now I am getting a different message.....

Hard-disk #XD1E33MYHM9-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password.

Please type in the hard-drive password and press <enter>.

Any ideas??

Grizzly9847

Thank you...that seems to have worked. Now I am getting a different message.....

Hard-disk #XD1E33MYHM9-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access data on this hard drive without the correct password.

Please type in the hard-drive password and press <enter>.

Any ideas??
I got it. Thank you very much for your help.

lunaticu

Hi!

I need a HDD password for Dell Latitude D610
Code: 301KEK6WVJH-595B.

Thanks!

Hi Loves,
I tried the code a few times and it did not work for me. No attachment link to put picture. It just give me incorrect password under Admin Password
Mooseesdb,

moosesdb

Mooseesdb,

Message still says incorrect pw when I put in admin pw you provided using these steps to change boot sequence . Thanks for giving it a shot to help me. If you think of another fix let me know. From what I see this is rare because you help a lot of people through this pain point :)

moosesdb

Message still says incorrect pw when I put in admin pw you provided using these steps to change boot sequence . Thanks for giving it a shot to help me. If you think of another fix let me know. From what I see this is rare because you help a lot of people through this pain point :)

Love,
In case I was not clear I only need the password to change the Boot sequence. I forgot what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.