• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

corkey

Hi Loves,

Thanks, wow that was quick! - I have a generator that comes up with the same code, but it just does not work, I just get "Incorrect code entered", even with an external keyboard

Dell Latitude 6410

Am I reduced to using Dell support?

Hi Loves,

Thanks, wow that was quick! - I have a generator that comes up with the same code, but it just does not work, I just get "Incorrect code entered", even with an external keyboard

Dell Latitude 6410

Am I reduced to using Dell support?

Corky, I've heard this works from time to time:

To clear the code, type the code (or one of the codes) you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice (this tip is directly from Dell Tech Support)

Loves

corkey

Woot! You da man!

Thanks so much the Ctrl + 2x enter worked!!

Thanks a million :D

Inspiron 1545

H3D31K1-595B

Thanks in advance!

Halo, here you go! Enjoy!

pe4o2yt8

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code?

halo_t

Halo, here you go! Enjoy!

pe4o2yt8

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code?

Thanks! worked perfect.

Hi Everybody!

I have here an old Lattitude D620 and the Setup and Admin Password is set and unknown... The HDD passwort is known and already removed.
Tag: 3F0NR2J-595B
Thanks in advance!

Radioman

Dell M1330 #CRX0PD1-595B Thank You very much. I'll be grateful, this has nearly made me crazy as I cannot figure out how it got this way.

Last edited:

olearyk

Hi,

I have a dell precision m6400.

8QR214J-2A7B.

Thanks in advance!

oaklad

Newbie. From Macintosh world.

Inherited a Dell Laptop D630. Need password for locked laptop.

#914ZQG1-595B

ogphm92

Hi I have a dell inspiron E1705.

#8Z3M7C1-595B
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

SpoiledRotties

Same issue, imagine that?
Dell "Studio" 1735
7JZMDH1-595B

And thanks for posting that tip about using CTRL+ENTER x2 -
Some other sites I was researching mentioned doing this but NONE of the ones I read said to hit 'enter' twice.
Good to Know!!

funkyjbo

Hi!

Inspiron 1545

2ZD7WJ1-595B

Fingers crossed this works! Thanks in advance

..........................Also. When I first attempted to type something in (password1 ha), there was nothing displayed on the screen to suggest the laptop was registering my typing. I also tried an external keyboard and again I got nothing.

Interestingly, after I attempted to put a password in, the caps lock and num lock no longer responded on the external keyboard?

Should I be seeing some kind of response on the screen to register typing does anyone know?

Last edited:

SpoiledRotties

I got the same generator, my code didn't work BUT I did not know the CTRL+ENTER x2 trick then, that may have been the solution all along... So, I figured since I was already here, I would see if they had a different one.

OK so the one code I got from the generator referenced above still did not work even when I used the Ctrl+Enterx2, so I still need the code for
Dell "Studio" 1735
7JZMDH1-595B

Thanks in advance!!

SpoiledRotties

Hi!

Inspiron 1545

2ZD7WJ1-595B

Fingers crossed this works! Thanks in advance

..........................Also. When I first attempted to type something in (password1 ha), there was nothing displayed on the screen to suggest the laptop was registering my typing. I also tried an external keyboard and again I got nothing.

Interestingly, after I attempted to put a password in, the caps lock and num lock no longer responded on the external keyboard?

Should I be seeing some kind of response on the screen to register typing does anyone know?

I noticed that, too - from what information I have gathered at various sites, the password is being entered. As far as the caps & num lock buttons, I just used the #'s above my QWERTY keys and held the Shift button when I needed caps...

Good luck with yours, this is such a pain!

Hi Everybody!

I have here an old Lattitude D620 and the Setup and Admin Password is set and unknown... The HDD passwort is known and already removed.
Tag: 3F0NR2J-595B
Thanks in advance!
Maah,
SO sorry for the delay..It's been a little busy..Here you go:

ulgrm4x6

Loves.

Last edited:
Dell M1330 #CRX0PD1-595B Thank You very much. I'll be grateful, this has nearly made me crazy as I cannot figure out how it got this way.
RadioMan,

fufzxo6b

Loves.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a dell precision m6400.

8QR214J-2A7B.

Thanks in advance!
OlearyK,

3YjhOSx5218z6qMP

Loves.

Last edited:
Newbie. From Macintosh world.

Inherited a Dell Laptop D630. Need password for locked laptop.

#914ZQG1-595B
OakLad,

uzi8h89c

Loves.

Hi I have a dell inspiron E1705.

#8Z3M7C1-595B
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Ogphm92,

wune3lb1

Loves.

OK so the one code I got from the generator referenced above still did not work even when I used the Ctrl+Enterx2, so I still need the code for
Dell "Studio" 1735
7JZMDH1-595B

Thanks in advance!!
Spoiled,

4ez1csnt

Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.