• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

China has lost control of its space station?

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
theres the crux of it.

if you can clear debris you have the potential to "cleanup" anything you like.
Indeed, but nothing is really secret in orbit. Kind of like nuclear testing. If a country does something they shouldn't, everyone knows about it within a day.

That said, I'm pretty sure at least Russia and USA have contingency plans for the weaponization of orbit. I know I saw footage of a US built hunter-killer satellite that was obviously never deployed.

Last edited:

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
people still wonder what this is up to

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Processor 7800X3D┃5800X3D
Motherboard B650E PG-ITX┃X570 Impact
Cooling PA120+T30┃AXP120x67
Memory 64GB 6000CL30┃32GB 3600CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Ti Eagle┃RTX A2000
Storage 8TB of SSDs┃1TB SN550
Display(s) 43" QN90B / 32" M32Q / 27" S2721DGF
Case Caselabs S3┃Lazer3D HT5
Power Supply Corsair HX1000┃HDPlex
people still wonder what this is up to

They've done like 4 missions with it in the past few years. The lastest one has yet to come down, and it's been like, over a year. Doesn't hold anyone though as of yet because only the larger, planned successor is manned. But still, I think one would rather take this up into space than that shitty CST-100 or whatever from Boeing that is basically an Apollo capsule. 7 people in an Apollo capsule, and it's supposed to be reused after re-entering 10 times.

Are you applying your ridiculous sardine economics from the 10-abreast 777-300ER to space travel now, Boeing? Boeing decrees that all space travellers are officially sardine-class fliers now. Less legroom = more profit.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
That looks like it is predominantly designed for reentry. The only way it makes sense to me is if it were used to recover stuff from space. For example, it may be cheaper to repair a satellite on Earth than in orbit. I could see that being launched to recover something in orbit, they service it, then relaunch it.

They could do that with the old shuttles though and, as far as I know, they never did. Are there some really, really expensive satellites up there that are so valuable it is cheaper to recover than replace?

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Below is a checklist of Space Shuttle-related (deployed; or retrieved, repaired, and re-deployed; or recovered) satellites, including launch dates and images of the satellites.

http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/dev/hillger/Shuttle-related.htm

EDIT

The short version

LDEF from NASA was more of a container than a satellite in the classic sense; its purpose was to expose a multitude of material samples to space for a long time; recovery was necessary to perform analysis of the samples and how they fared in space.

Both Palapa B-2 and Westar 6 were commercial communication satellites, that ended up in wrong, useless orbits through their boosters misfiring. They were recovered for refurbishing, resold to other parties and put in orbit again, where they serve just fine. (in case of Palapa insurance reasons might have played a role, but I'm not exactly clear as to, how).

EURECA was an European unmanned laboratory, many of its experiments involving material engineering (also, biology). It was recovered to collect the results (products) of the experiments and to be refurbished and resupplied with a new batch of experiments for relaunch (which never happened).

Space Flyer Unit was another laboratory, this time launched by Japan, but containing experiments valuable to NASA and American organizations and corporations. It contained some material engineering related experiments, and one biology-related (hatching an egg). Retrieval of products of the experiments was required.

Last edited:
System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I should get back on topic. My apologies for going OT.

Article here says we shouldn't have anything to worry about even if the space station does re-enter the atmosphere, as it's more likely to burn up than anything (not intended to survive reentry).

View attachment 77026
Funny how the article makes no mention of the US Skylab actually hitting mainland Australia, it mentions it re entered over the Indian Ocean though.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
Funny how the article makes no mention of the US Skylab actually hitting mainland Australia, it mentions it re entered over the Indian Ocean though.

It probably hit what, a wallaby? No one cares.

...I'm just messing with you man. ;)

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Below is a checklist of Space Shuttle-related (deployed; or retrieved, repaired, and re-deployed; or recovered) satellites, including launch dates and images of the satellites.

http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/dev/hillger/Shuttle-related.htm

EDIT

The short version

LDEF from NASA was more of a container than a satellite in the classic sense; its purpose was to expose a multitude of material samples to space for a long time; recovery was necessary to perform analysis of the samples and how they fared in space.

Both Palapa B-2 and Westar 6 were commercial communication satellites, that ended up in wrong, useless orbits through their boosters misfiring. They were recovered for refurbishing, resold to other parties and put in orbit again, where they serve just fine. (in case of Palapa insurance reasons might have played a role, but I'm not exactly clear as to, how).

EURECA was an European unmanned laboratory, many of its experiments involving material engineering (also, biology). It was recovered to collect the results (products) of the experiments and to be refurbished and resupplied with a new batch of experiments for relaunch (which never happened).

Space Flyer Unit was another laboratory, this time launched by Japan, but containing experiments valuable to NASA and American organizations and corporations. It contained some material engineering related experiments, and one biology-related (hatching an egg). Retrieval of products of the experiments was required.
The market for a shuttle-like vehicle is bigger than I thought.

tabascosauz

Supporter
Staff member
System Name ab┃ob
Processor 7800X3D┃5800X3D
Motherboard B650E PG-ITX┃X570 Impact
Cooling PA120+T30┃AXP120x67
Memory 64GB 6000CL30┃32GB 3600CL14
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Ti Eagle┃RTX A2000
Storage 8TB of SSDs┃1TB SN550
Display(s) 43" QN90B / 32" M32Q / 27" S2721DGF
Case Caselabs S3┃Lazer3D HT5
Power Supply Corsair HX1000┃HDPlex

It was inevitably going to produce a certain amount of debris that would fall to the ground, as with all such stations that meet their demise through re-entry. Mir was deorbited and its debris path was in the ocean, not too far from the east coast of Australia as well IIRC. The good thing is that stuff like this never actually hits anyone, it usually lands in the middle of nowhere and worst case scenario if it is unplanned it might just land in some random farmer's field. I think NASA was actually fined $400 by some Australian city/area council for littering Skylab pieces :roll:

If it stays in space, it's really quite dangerous as it can't be controlled/contacted, and if it disintegrates it becomes a threat to everything other craft that comes close to its orbit. Best to let it fall back to the earth and land in the middle of nowhere, maybe hitting a wild animal or two on the way. To be honest, maybe China's new space trash-throwing probe is capable of other uses like messing with other countries' satellites. But I personally don't think that's going to be a thing; secretly eavesdropping on others' satellites with secret satellites of your own (cough cough USA cough cough National Reconnaissance Office cough cough Prowler / Magnum SIGINT satellites cough cough) is already dubious and borderline acceptable and a highly secretive and classified affair, so I highly doubt that China would just go around with its new probe and give other satellites the good ol' one-two in the face (not to mention that it wouldn't accomplish anything either). For small pieces of space junk, this probe could prove its usefulness if used with caution and left in experienced hands.

China may be aggressive in its cyberwarfare department, but don't be fooled for a second that the US doesn't fund its own counterpart just as heavily. As with US cyberwarfare, half of all "surveillance" conducted from outer space by the U.S. from satellites like the Prowler is so secretive all the way from launch to decommissioning/deorbiting that the only info comes from amateur but greatly experienced observers who watch the skies on a 24/7 basis. The Prowler's job was literally to spy on USSR satellites, and had technology to mask its signature and make it hard to detect. It was only after the probe had long been decommissioned when it finally became observable to amateurs on the ground because its stealth technology was no longer effective after a long time of inactivity.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
China may be aggressive in its cyberwarfare department, but don't be fooled for a second that the US doesn't fund its own counterpart just as heavily.
Governments spying on other governments is normal. What is abnormal is China trying to steal private (business) secrets during peacetime.

Just off the top of my head, USA sabotaged Iran's centrifuges and infected Merkel's telecommunications.

USA still operates U-2S spy planes, has a growing fleet of spy drones (RQ-4, RQ-170), and has a fleet of spy satellites. RQ-180 and SR-72 are in development.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
China’s space agency has notified the UN that it expects Tiangong-1 to come down between October 2017 and April 2018.

upload_2017-10-13_21-0-41.jpeg

In recent weeks it has dipped into more dense reaches of Earth’s atmosphere and started falling faster.

“Now that [its] perigee is below 300km and it is in denser atmosphere, the rate of decay is getting higher,” said Jonathan McDowell, a renowned astrophysicist from Harvard University and a space industry enthusiast.

“I expect it will come down a few months from now – late 2017 or early 2018.”

Altitude of Tianong-1
Although much of the craft is expected to burn up in the atmosphere, McDowell says some parts might still weigh up to 100kg when they crash into the Earth’s surface.

The chance that anyone will be harmed by the debris is considered remote but China told the United Nations “Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space” in May that it would carefully monitor the craft’s descent and inform the United Nations when it begins its final plunge.

Predicting where it is going to come down would be impossible even in the days ahead of its landing, McDowell said.

“You really can’t steer these things,” he said in 2016. “Even a couple of days before it re-enters we probably won’t know better than six or seven hours, plus or minus, when it’s going to come down. Not knowing when it’s going to come down translates as not knowing where it’s going to come down.”

McDowell said a slight change in atmospheric conditions could nudge the landing site “from one continent to the next”.

There have been many uncontrolled re-entries of larger spacecraft and none have ever been reported to have caused injuries to people.

In 1991 the Soviet Union’s 20-tonne Salyut 7 space station crashed to Earth while still docked to another 20-tonne spacecraft called Cosmos 1686. They broke up over Argentina, scattering debris over the town of Capitán Bermúdez.

Nasa’s enormous 77-tonne Skylab space station came hurtling to Earth in an almost completely uncontrolled descent in 1979, with some large pieces landing outside Perth in Western Australia.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I noticed it is a very small margin of error, as the ISS orbits at times as low as 330km. I'm sure it scrapes some atmosphere occasionally too at that point.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
The European Space Agency (ESA) predicts that the 8.5-tonne spacecraft will make an 'uncontrolled re-entry' to our planet between January and March 2018.

While a precise landing location remains unclear, ESA has provided the latitudes between which Tiangong-1 is likely to land – and countries at risk include Spain, Italy, Turkey, India and parts of the US.

ESA has announced that it is hosting an international campaign to monitor the re-entry of Tiangong-1 early next year.

The craft is now at about 300 kilometres (186 miles) altitude in an orbit that is expected to decay sometime between January and March 2018, when it will make an uncontrolled re-entry.

Holger Krag, head of ESA's Space Debris Office, said: 'Owing to the geometry of the station's orbit, we can already exclude the possibility that any fragments will fall over any spot further north than 43°N or further south than 43°S.

Much of the spacecraft is expected to burn up in the atmosphere upon re-entry

Owing to the station's mass and construction materials, there is a possibility that some portions of it will survive and reach the surface.

In the history of spaceflight, no casualties due to falling space debris have ever been confirmed.

ESA plans to conduct an international expert workshop on 28 February to focus on re-entry predictions, in the hopes of anticipating Tiangong's return to Earth.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Eh, pretty sure NORAD has eyes on it around the clock...along with everything else in near Earth orbit. If it's going to potentially hit a populated area, they'll notify whomever needs to be notified.

70% of the planet's surface is water. Odds are it will harmlessly land in the Pacific Ocean.

System Name Juliette // HTPC
Processor Intel i7 9700K // AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z390X-A // ASRock B550 ITX-AC
Cooling Noctua NH-U12 Black // Stock
Memory Corsair DDR4 3600 32gb //G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX4070 OC// GTX 1650
Storage Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1Tb, Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB // Samsung 1Tb SSD
Display(s) ASUS VP348QGL 34" Quad HD 3440 x 1440 // 55" LG 4K SK8000 Series
Case Seasonic SYNCRO Q7// Silverstone Granada GD05
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 // HDMI to Samsung HW-R650 sound bar
Power Supply Seasonic SYNCRO 750 W // CORSAIR Vengeance 650M
Mouse Cooler Master MM710 53G
Keyboard Logitech 920-009300 G512 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro // Windows 10 Pro
Remember when Skylab returned to earth? One thing that made it thru the burn was a two ton vault. Landed in the ocean. With Skylab they were able to control the trajectory a little as it reintered.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Skylab wasn't adrift though where Tiangong-1 is. If China still had control over Tiangong-1, they would have made it break trajectory and fall into an ocean like Skylab.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
China's space station, Tiangong-1, does not pose a safety threat, a top Chinese spaceflight engineer said on Monday

Zhu Congpeng, a top engineer at the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, told the state-backed Science and Technology Daily newspaper that the space station was not out of control and did not pose a safety or environmental threat.
'We have been continuously monitoring Tiangong-1 and expect to allow it to fall within the first half of this year,' Zhu told the newspaper.
'It will burn up on entering the atmosphere and the remaining wreckage will fall into a designated area of the sea, without endangering the surface,' he said.
Re-entry was delayed in September 2017 in order to ensure that the wreckage would fall into an area of the South Pacific ocean where debris from Russian and US space stations had previously landed, the paper said.

TIANGONG-1

The vehicle is 10.4 metres long and has a main diameter of 3.35 metres. It has a liftoff mass of 8,506 kilograms and provides 15 cubic metres of pressurised volume
Tiangong-1 is China's first Space Station Module.
The vehicle was the nation's first step towards its ultimate goal of developing, building, and operating a large Space Station as a permanent human presence in Low Earth Orbit.
The module was launched on September 29, 2012.
Tiangong-1 features flight-proven components of Chinese Shenzhou Spacecraft as well as new technology.
The module consists of three sections: the aft service module, a transition section and the habitable orbital module.
The vehicle is 10.4 metres long and has a main diameter of 3.35 metres.
It has a liftoff mass of 8,506 kilograms and provides 15 cubic metres of pressurized volume.

1515417093887.png

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Zhu Congpeng, a top engineer at the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, told the state-backed Science and Technology Daily newspaper that the space station was not out of control and did not pose a safety or environmental threat.
FTFY:
While nervously glancing at the assault-rifle armed troops staged just outside his lab, Zhu Congpeng, a top engineer at the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, told the state-backed Science and Technology Daily newspaper that the space station was not out of control and did not pose a safety or environmental threat.

:D

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I noticed it is a very small margin of error, as the ISS orbits at times as low as 330km. I'm sure it scrapes some atmosphere occasionally too at that point.

Actually, pretty much everything in low earth orbit is still hitting atmosphere. The atmosphere extends to about 480km(300 Miles). The ISS has to do a boost burn every so often to adjust for the slowdown caused by the drag of the atmosphere.

Last edited:
System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10
China's space station, Tiangong-1, does not pose a safety threat, a top Chinese spaceflight engineer said on Monday

According to SatFlare, best chances of coming down are in March...

http://www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=37820#TOP (really cool site).

The chinese space station Tiangong-1 (Heavenly Palace) has been declared out of control by chinese authorities and will re-enter the atmosphere in the coming months. Most parts of the orbiting lab are expected to burn up during falling, however some parts may reach the ground. The following figures report decay predictions and altitude (both perigee and apogee). According to the analysis of the orbital elements gathered during the last months, the re-enter may accour in February 2018 (20%), in March 2018 (60%) on in April 2018 (20%). Predictions may change as new orbital measurements will be available.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
So skimming over this topic,

Tian's gone? :fear:

System Name Senile
Processor I7-4790K@4.8 GHz 24/7
Motherboard MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
Cooling Be Quiet Pure Rock Air
Memory 16GB 4x4 G.Skill CAS9 2133 Sniper
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Vega 64
Storage Samsung EVO 500GB / 8 Different WDs / QNAP TS-253 8GB NAS with 2x10Tb WD Blue
Display(s) 34" LG 34CB88-P 21:9 Curved UltraWide QHD (3440*1440) *FREE_SYNC*
Case Rosewill
Audio Device(s) Onboard + HD HDMI
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB & G610 Orion Red
Software Win 10

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
It's looking like it WILL be, click on the link I posted above to Satflare

alternatively, read the thread and find the same link posted in mid November.