• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

"Zoom and Enhance" to Become a Reality Thanks to Machine Learning

The "watercooling-powered backplate" appears to be an acrylic reservoir. There are a few threaded inserts for tubing fittings on the backplate. You can see red and black wires attached to the backplate in the third photo which I would guess are to power LEDs. The front of the card is the waterblock plus aluminum fins and fans. It is likely very similar to what Asus did on their Poseidon cards. The waterblock on the front has a few threaded connections on the end piece that you can see in the third photo. This is where you would attach barbs at tubing for the GPU. There is likely a pump buried somewhere under that monstrosity of a 3-slot cooler or inside the silver block on the end of the cooler.

System Name Tiger1-Workstation
Processor Intel XEON E3-1275V2 / E3-1230V3
Motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 / AsRock H87 Performance
Cooling Corsair H80i Watercooling
Memory 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 780 Ti
Storage 2TB SSD(4X OCZ vertex 4 256GB LSI RAID0 + Crucial M550 1TB)
Display(s) 2x Dell U3011 30" IPS
Case Silverstone Raven 03
Audio Device(s) Xonar Essence STX--> Xonar Essence One --> SPL Auditor -->Hivi X6
Power Supply Corsair AX860i Platinum
Software Windows 8.1 Enterprise
The "watercooling-powered backplate" appears to be an acrylic reservoir. There are a few threaded inserts for tubing fittings on the backplate. You can see red and black wires attached to the backplate in the third photo which I would guess are to power LEDs. The front of the card is the waterblock plus aluminum fins and fans. It is likely very similar to what Asus did on their Poseidon cards. The waterblock on the front has a few threaded connections on the end piece that you can see in the third photo. This is where you would attach barbs at tubing for the GPU. There is likely a pump buried somewhere under that monstrosity of a 3-slot cooler or inside the silver block on the end of the cooler.
I like pizza too.

I like pizza too.
Whoops. Wrong comments section.

This is a great example of the dangers of multiple tabs, kids. Always browse one tab at a time. Otherwise you'll wind up posting a comment on the wrong article and look like a buffoon.

For those interested in what I was talking about, here is an article about a new GTX 1080 graphics card with an interesting watercooling block and reservoir attached to the card itself: https://www.techpowerup.com/228215/colorful-unveils-the-igame-gtx-1080-kudan#comments

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
Maybe he was just patronizing your comment, so putting the joke is on you... :) :) :)