• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i bricked my msi rx580 gaming x+ gpu, but not anymore! :)

kd0

System Name Fatal1ty
Processor Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASRock Fatal1ty z97x killer
Cooling Noctua NHD-14
Memory 16GB DDR3-2400MHz G.Skill RipJaws
Video Card(s) MSi RX580 Gaming X+ 8gb, MSi RX 480 Armor OC 8gb, XFX RX 460 (SLIM) 4gb
Storage PNY Optima 240GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x500gb Toshibas in RAID0
Display(s) LG 1080p HDTV (HDMI) (60hz)
Case Rosewill Rise Full Tower Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Power Supply Rosewill Photon 750w Gold Certified PSU (ACTIVE PFC)
Mouse Razer Taipan 1000hz polling rate @ 800dpi - 3000dpi
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard (MONSTER GREEN BACK LIT)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores [url=http://www.ultraforum.org]Ultraforum.org[/url]
well i decided to read some guides about modifying the bios of rx480's ... watched some youtube videos too, got the polaris bios editor.. on the msi rx480 armor 8gb oc i took the 1750 memory timings and copied them to the 2000 timings, saved the bios, flashed it with ati flash, all went well.. rebooted.. it worked, i found a stable memory clock with hwinfo64 with no gpu errors. I did the same thing to my rx580, figured it wouldnt be any different.. the flash locked up while programming the bios... it locked up the computer.. uh OH i thought.. i tried rebooting.. no video.. took all cards out accept rx580.. no video.. rx580 leds were lit up, fans were spinning. She got bricked.. i called MSi support and found out it doesnt have a bios switch (yikes!)... decided to do a google search on bricked rx580... found a guy who bricked all 3 of his rx480's, who made a guide on how to rescue it.. SO..

in the picture i solder jumped pin 1 (top left pin) to pin 8 (bottom right pin) .. left card out of slot.. plugged 2nd monitor into dvi port on the back of computer the iGPU.. set motherboard bios from PCI Express to Onboard.. saved and exit.. plugged card into 2nd pci express 16x slot.. booted into windows.. loaded CMD with admin rights.. went to my atiflash folder.. did a atiflash -i .. it saw the card.. but it was under (failed).. i clipped the wire while the computer was still on.. did another antiflash -i.. it saw the card (passed) .. reflashed bios back to a known working one i had.. rebooted.. card is no longer bricked! phew.. not sure why it worked for the rx480 when i did it.. but not the rx580.. if it happens again i can simply tie the wire back together if i do ever decide to mess with it again, and "unbrick" it. thought id share my experience and photo of the jumped chip

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/9443/bricked-your-rx-480-due-to-bad-flash

Attachments

• solderjump.jpg
    solderjump.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11,387
Last edited:
System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
It's been posted before, but thanks anyway.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Wheres the guide.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
Wheres the guide.

There are the like 3 on overclocker's club, several vids on youtube and I've posted this this fix in a couple times in other "dun bricked my card" threads.

If the "that guy bricked his card with a bad flash everyone point and laugh at 'em" mentality wasn't so prevalent on these forums this easy fix would be common knowledge here too.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
If the "that guy bricked his card with a bad flash everyone point and laugh at 'em" mentality wasn't so prevalent on these forums this easy fix would be common knowledge here too.

I. Dont think its a "forum mentality".... i think its more the nature of humans to scorn stupid actions/decisions/mistakes .....hence the 5million+ "fail" videos that are hilariously fun to watch on youtube....its not the forums, its humans that populate them....flaws are inherent, the same flaws that we all posses.

Atleast thats my view.glad you learned to fix it

Basically:
If you do something stupid because you didn't pay attention and then you have to go looking for help and explain how you didn't pay attention, you can always expect some good ribbing, and this would be The same if you tried to repair your car and broke it and had to have it fixed by a professional, or tried to cut your own hair and ended up shaving a bald spot in your head. To expect any different here is ridiculous.... that contempt you can feel is the humiliation,and that's the same thing that should stop you from making the same mistake again ...its a great learning tool....god knows ive taken MY fair share as a kid.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
"that guy bricked his card with a bad flash everyone point and laugh at 'em" mentality wasn't so prevalent on these forums this easy fix would be common knowledge here too.

Do you have any examples of the "everyone point and laugh at 'em" that you can share from these forums? I typically repeat over and over to stop doing it, search the vga bios collection along with unverified bios, to get the model number and stock keeping unit numbers from the cards white labels and contact the manufacturer for correct tools, bios and procedures they use.

The guide he used can help other users that come here. It also helps the forum be more effective when solutions appear.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Do you have any examples of the "everyone point and laugh at 'em" that you can share from these forums? I typically repeat over and over to stop doing it, search the vga bios collection along with unverified bios, to get the model number and stock keeping unit numbers from the cards white labels and contact the manufacturer for correct tools, bios and procedures they use.

The guide he used can help other users that come here. It also helps the forum be more effective when solutions appear.

Not point and laugh, but people are pretty harsh here. For a while there were many, many topics made that said "hlp i flashed wrong bios now dowsnt work plzzzzz hlllppp" or something to that effect. Law-II (iirc) among others were among the helpful ones.

System Name barely hangin on...
Processor Intel I5 4670K @stock
Motherboard Asus H81m-cs (nothing else available now)
Cooling CM Hyper 212X (in push-pull)
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 1866MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RX 580 4GB Dual
Storage WD Blue 1TB, WD Black 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
Display(s) Acer KG241QP 144Hz
Case Cooler Master CM 690 III (Transparent side panel) - illuminated with NZXT HUE RGB
Audio Device(s) FiiO E10K>Boom 3D>ATH M50/Samson SR850/HD599SE
Power Supply Corsair RM 850
Mouse Redragon M901 PERDITION 16400 DPI Laser Gaming Mouse
Keyboard HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Brown)
Software 7-64bit MBR, 10-64bit UEFI (Not Multi-boot), VBox guests...
I can't imagine doing something like that to my card (which btw has since skyrocketed in price and out of stock). I even run the games in "silent mode" albeit with no fan-stop. I ran the 4670K for 4 years without OC, in under-clocked "stock". The 1866MHz vengeance RAM I ran in 1600MHz with faster latency. Only now windows thinks my cpu is the bottleneck in my system :(

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
@kd0 Glad you recovered from the bad flash, but why did you want to flash it in the first place?

kd0

System Name Fatal1ty
Cooling Noctua NHD-14
Video Card(s) MSi RX580 Gaming X+ 8gb, MSi RX 480 Armor OC 8gb, XFX RX 460 (SLIM) 4gb
Audio Device(s) Realtek
Keyboard Razer Black Widow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard (MONSTER GREEN BACK LIT)
@kd0 Glad you recovered from the bad flash, but why did you want to flash it in the first place?
for tighter memory timings for mining ethereum, i tried again and was successful, dont know what went wrong the first time, but i knew i could unbrick it by tieing the wires back together if something went wrong, live and learn :) and dont give up till the bitter end! *pulls out his ball mouse and whips his serial mouse cable!* LOL

i got 28.8xx MH/s on the rx480 @ 1291/2090 *0 gpu memory errors after 8+hrs in hwinfo64* and 29.4xx MH/s on the rx580 @ 1431/2020 again, 0 gpu errors, heres my firestrike score after crossfiring :)

Attachments

• firestrike.jpg
    firestrike.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 1,250

Dhiraj

well i decided to read some guides about modifying the bios of rx480's ... watched some youtube videos too, got the polaris bios editor.. on the msi rx480 armor 8gb oc i took the 1750 memory timings and copied them to the 2000 timings, saved the bios, flashed it with ati flash, all went well.. rebooted.. it worked, i found a stable memory clock with hwinfo64 with no gpu errors. I did the same thing to my rx580, figured it wouldnt be any different.. the flash locked up while programming the bios... it locked up the computer.. uh OH i thought.. i tried rebooting.. no video.. took all cards out accept rx580.. no video.. rx580 leds were lit up, fans were spinning. She got bricked.. i called MSi support and found out it doesnt have a bios switch (yikes!)... decided to do a google search on bricked rx580... found a guy who bricked all 3 of his rx480's, who made a guide on how to rescue it.. SO..

in the picture i solder jumped pin 1 (top left pin) to pin 8 (bottom right pin) .. left card out of slot.. plugged 2nd monitor into dvi port on the back of computer the iGPU.. set motherboard bios from PCI Express to Onboard.. saved and exit.. plugged card into 2nd pci express 16x slot.. booted into windows.. loaded CMD with admin rights.. went to my atiflash folder.. did a atiflash -i .. it saw the card.. but it was under (failed).. i clipped the wire while the computer was still on.. did another antiflash -i.. it saw the card (passed) .. reflashed bios back to a known working one i had.. rebooted.. card is no longer bricked! phew.. not sure why it worked for the rx480 when i did it.. but not the rx580.. if it happens again i can simply tie the wire back together if i do ever decide to mess with it again, and "unbrick" it. thought id share my experience and photo of the jumped chip

Hi, could you please help me with this through teamviewer or something. i tried bios modding but the atiwinflash got stuck for 1 hr. restarted the pc and and it got a blue screen(at times my hard disk does crash). i had formatted it back to win 7 but the GPU is not being detected, the fans are running. i am using MSI rx580 8 gb.

New to this, so request your help. i will mine for that person for 3 hours as a token of appreciation

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Hi, could you please help me with this through teamviewer or something. i tried bios modding but the atiwinflash got stuck for 1 hr. restarted the pc and and it got a blue screen(at times my hard disk does crash). i had formatted it back to win 7 but the GPU is not being detected, the fans are running. i am using MSI rx580 8 gb.

New to this, so request your help. i will mine for that person for 3 hours as a token of appreciation

Ask msi for the correct bios and tools, ensure you have your model number and stock keeping unit info off the card itself.

Dhiraj

Hi,
I have two issues being a newbie.
Please guide me on the same with step by step guidance:
1. I could not find motherboard BIOS from PCIE express to onboard option. I am using ASUS H110m motherboard.
2. "booted into windows.. loaded CMD with admin rights.. went to my atiflash folder". Could you please elaborate the step. (exact one by one, I am sorry but I am a finance guy. Hope you'll help!)

Please help me with the same. I am using MSI RX580 as that of yours and had the exact same problem in bios modding. Please help!
Also please provide me with your Email Id or something of that sort so that I can directly contact you!

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Read your motherboard manual, ensure your cpu has an igp in it.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Considering flashing modded BIOS's is what made TPU so famous..... so many are too quick to judge.

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
Too much poo being flung at each other, either help or refrain from posting;)

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Considering flashing modded BIOS's is what made TPU so famous..... so many are too quick to judge.

Not for the squeemish or those who don't achknowledge they may screw their card up.

kd0

System Name Fatal1ty
Cooling Noctua NHD-14
Audio Device(s) Realtek
He took it to private messages with me and i saved his card for him.. im in utter shock at the behavior of people.. the world truly is wicked, and getting worse day by day. Thats why i stay away from forums and social media, and TV. I choose my entertainment wisely even.. even the music i listen to is wholesome and good for the mind and heart.. i dont really play games anymore either its mostly violence and killing and bombs.. racing games even seem to be about breaking the law and street racing.. this guy wanted genuine help, he was obviously not from the USA as well.. i would take refugees from war or tragedy into my home even and help them adapt to a new country, its laws, proper dress.. EVERYTHING... you guys should listen to "black eyed peas - where is the love?" .. try loving one another you guys, we all have things in common here, we love computers, we have common ground, differing opinions should be respected and seen from both human stand points.. take eidariaman1.. he lovingly warns new users not to flash their bios.. i respect that, and he did try to help, a few others tried to help also.. but he was so desperate he was requesting TEAM VIEWER even.. and no one stepped up to the plate. Had i been watching this old post i would of gladly VNC'd him or taught him the CMD line commands for atiwinflash right here in this topic.. but instead i did it privately. Now im getting users private messaging for help and im helping them.. one guy lovingly thanked me and requested my ethereum address even, i saved him from buying another rx580. That brought me great joy and a smile to my face once i learned it was working again. Isn't that your guys's goal on this forum? to use your wisdom, knowledge, experience to help others? in a kind loving way? If it is not, then i dont belong here.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Ethereum miners saying the world is wicked.

One can be surprised every day I guess

Dhiraj

He took it to private messages with me and i saved his card for him.. im in utter shock at the behavior of people.. the world truly is wicked, and getting worse day by day. Thats why i stay away from forums and social media, and TV. I choose my entertainment wisely even.. even the music i listen to is wholesome and good for the mind and heart.. i dont really play games anymore either its mostly violence and killing and bombs.. racing games even seem to be about breaking the law and street racing.. this guy wanted genuine help, he was obviously not from the USA as well.. i would take refugees from war or tragedy into my home even and help them adapt to a new country, its laws, proper dress.. EVERYTHING... you guys should listen to "black eyed peas - where is the love?" .. try loving one another you guys, we all have things in common here, we love computers, we have common ground, differing opinions should be respected and seen from both human stand points.. take eidariaman1.. he lovingly warns new users not to flash their bios.. i respect that, and he did try to help, a few others tried to help also.. but he was so desperate he was requesting TEAM VIEWER even.. and no one stepped up to the plate. Had i been watching this old post i would of gladly VNC'd him or taught him the CMD line commands for atiwinflash right here in this topic.. but instead i did it privately. Now im getting users private messaging for help and im helping them.. one guy lovingly thanked me and requested my ethereum address even, i saved him from buying another rx580. That brought me great joy and a smile to my face once i learned it was working again. Isn't that your guys's goal on this forum? to use your wisdom, knowledge, experience to help others? in a kind loving way? If it is not, then i dont belong here.
You're a gentleman! I hope that someday I be a person like you! I am happy to recover my card, but this post made me happier. :)
And yes, to the forum members, I was the one who bricked my card. I am from a finance background so have little knowledge to programming. I jumped into flashing and bricked my card which I bought 2 days ago. I had posted in many forums, but did not get a proper answer. I did a private message to this man and he helped me step by step! :)

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
Ethereum miners saying the world is wicked.

One can be surprised every day I guess
personal opinions can be left at home lol

He made his own thread on the matter. In which I did my best to explain to him what needed to be done, and pointed him the right direction to find the knowledge he needed to help himself. I also made it clear that if he ran into problems or had any questions that all he needed to do was ask me. I'm quite well versed on the subject of using atiflash and atiwinflash. And I understand the process of the 1+8 pin mod too. I'm 99.99% certain I could have talked him through reflashing the stock BIOS to his card, in as many steps as necessary, just as easily as anyone else. It's not my fault that he basically refused my offering of help. I tried my best. But good for you for doing so. And by all means feel free to get all "holier-than-thou" about it.

Good grief...:shadedshu:

Dhiraj

He made his own thread on the matter. In which I did my best to explain to him what needed to be done, and pointed him the right direction to find the knowledge he needed to help himself. I also made it clear that if he ran into problems or had any questions that all he needed to do was ask me. I'm quite well versed on the subject of using atiflash and atiwinflash. And I understand the process of the 1+8 pin mod too. I'm 99.99% certain I could have talked him through reflashing the stock BIOS to his card, in as many steps as necessary, just as easily as anyone else. It's not my fault that he basically refused my offering of help. I tried my best. But good for you for doing so. And by all means feel free to get all "holier-than-thou" about it.

Good grief...:shadedshu:

Yes, i did get your reply on the thread, but he had the same model so that was more specific and straight forward to me.
I am sorry if i unintentionally made you feel so.