• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EA SUCKS. Everything about EA sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Ok first off let me start by saying I pretty much value my own decisions. By that I mean I don't expect sympathy when I make bad decisions. You have seen me take on countless threads because people made piss poor decisions. Well I made one myself by buying Battlefront two years ago. I tried like hell to get a refund and kept getting "disconnected" from the chat.

Well today in one last attempt I tried to get a refund on a game I only played 12 hours on in two years. Why? Because the servers were dead. DLC was also dead. The games a dud. Today I finally got my refund.......or so I thought.

Here is where I thought EA were stand up guys......

Erick:
Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Erick. How may I assist you today?
you: I bought Battlefront a while back for 80 bucks. I have a grand total of 12 hours in it stretching over a year. The game NEVER has any players and just plain sucks honestly. I know its well past my refund period but honestly its just taking up space on my HD.
Erick: i see dont worry i can refund that for you
Erick: just give me the Invoice number and ill do it right away :)
you: Where do I find that?
Erick: in your email my friend.. if you bought the game in origin they will send you an invoice number. but if you
you: hold on let me look
Erick: arlight ill just be right here
you: Order Number: 100XXXXXXXXX
Erick: Thank you
Erick: i was able to find the game you purchased would you like me to refund it now?
you: yes please.
Erick: alright
Erick: Done! game refunded my friend would there be anything else that i can help you with
you: Was it added back to my paypal or did I get EA credit?
Erick: yes it will take 1-3 days for that to happen
Erick: would there be anything else i can help you with
you: paypal or EA credit?
Erick: Paypal
you: Awesome! Thank you.
Erick: your welcome
you: That's all I needed.
Erick: thank you for contacting Ea, End the chat session by clicking on the end chat button. Have a Great Day!
Erick: Cheers!
Erick: End the chat session by clicking on the end chat button. Have a Great Day!

Ok so next thing I know is I get an email saying something went wrong with my refund.....DAFAQ?

Hello refused Themailman78,

It seems we’ve hit a snag in our attempts to process your recent refund request. This is likely due to either an issue with your payment method, or an unexpected technical error on our end. Either way, we’d like to help you get your money back.
Please contact Origin Help as soon as you have a moment, and one of our agents will make sure your request gets into the queue.You may also want to check with payment method to make sure all your contact information is up-to-date.

Erick D.
EA Help

So contacted them again. Next I meet up with this joker named "Patrick John" which I swear this guy is a Nigerian Prince.

Patrick John: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Patrick. How may I assist you today?
you: I just got a refund but it says there was an error.
you: Order #: 100XXXXXXXXX
you: I spoke to Erik
Patrick John: Hi there, I would love to help you with that , Before we proceed may I have your first and last name, as well as the email linked to your origin account?
you: XXXXXXXXXXX.com My name is XXXX XXXXXXX
Patrick John: Nice to meet you XXXX, let me just check it for yu.
Patrick John: you*
you: no problem.
Patrick John: let me just check it, and please stay on chat,
Patrick John: So XXX, I'm sorry. but to be honest with you, I think there might be a confusion with you and the previous adviser.
you: Excuse me?
Patrick John: He made a mistake on refunding the game, it will automatically fail because this game was bought wayback 2015 and we cant refund that game which you have played already.
you: 12 hours man. That's all I got out of it and I stopped playing because the servers were dead.
you: What kind of circus are you guys running over there?
Patrick John: I'm being honest with you, I talked to that agent , and he made a mistake.
you: Dude read the transcript. I was pretty clear up front the situation.
Patrick John: Yes, I did read it. and he did make a mistake so I apologize for that. what I will do is I will file a case that he mishandled your concern.
you: Well I would rather have a refund on the broken game you sold me instead. If not I'm gonna post this conversation all over every tech enthusiast site I am a member of. Ill also never buy a EA game again which will suck but, I am 39 years old and sick of being screwed over by gaming publishers. Your call.
you: I RARELY ask for refunds. I take my licks and even defend you guys but, this? This is unacceptable.
Patrick John: I really understand where you are coming from, and I apologise for everything.
you: Ok then I just want to be clear. I was sold a dud of a game. Promised a refund then I am denied the refund and your willing to compensate me by reprimanding bad behavior from a fellow co-worker?
you: Seems legit.
Patrick John: I see, so just to give you a heads up, the customer did tried to refund it, and it will take 5-10working days, however it failed, and its because the game was purchased wayback 2015,
Patrick John: 2 years.
you: And?
Patrick John: and heres the link where you can see the refund faqs
Patrick John: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee
Patrick John: Check the Link.
you: The game never had servers. I kept hoping it would get better with patches. Like I said I gave it TONS of chances.
you: Fair enough. You just lost a paying customers and this will be all over every site I am a member of.
you: I'm to old for crappy service.
you: Good Day Sir.

So as you can see I'm slightly pissed and want this to be a warning to anyone who buys an EA game in the future. They don't back their games and will screw you over if given a chance and then attempt to make it seem like they were on the up n' up. Well sadly I wont be buying anymore EA games. Also before you chime in and say "you waited two years" I didn't. I tried several times and I'm pissed because they admitted they made a mistake and then reneged on the agreement. Share this all over.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold

Toothless

Tech, Games, and TPU!
Supporter
System Name Veral
Processor 5950x
Motherboard MSI MEG x570 Ace
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB Elite
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Powercolor 7900XTX Red Devil
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB, Samsung 980 1TB, Teamgroup MP34 4TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx + 2x AOC 2425W
Case Fractal Design Meshify Lite 2
Audio Device(s) Blue Yeti + SteelSeries Arctis 5 / Samsung HW-T550
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard Corsair K55
VR HMD HP Reverb G2
Software Windows 11 Professional
Benchmark Scores PEBCAK
Every company I've worked for backed their word if an agent messed up. EA isn't going to miss 80 bucks and all that should've happened is "this is a one time courtesy refund, we cannot do it again, sorry for the misinformation."

Makes me iffy if I want to get BF1 now.

Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Initially giving a refund, then taking it away is pretty low.

System Name MSI GT72S 6QE
Processor Core i7 6820HK
Motherboard Intel Sunrise Point CM236
Cooling 2 fans
Memory 2x 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4-RAM (2133 MHz)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M - 8192 MB
Storage 1 ssd 3 hard drives
Display(s) 17.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, LG Philips LP173WF4-SPF1 (LGD0469), IPS, Full HD
Case ??!!!
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC899
Power Supply most beautiful brick you have ever seen
Right. So EA will not refund a game I bought 2 years ago.
Thank you for the insight.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name MSI GT72S 6QE
Processor Core i7 6820HK
Motherboard Intel Sunrise Point CM236
Cooling 2 fans
Memory 2x 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4-RAM (2133 MHz)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M - 8192 MB
Storage 1 ssd 3 hard drives
Display(s) 17.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, LG Philips LP173WF4-SPF1 (LGD0469), IPS, Full HD
Case ??!!!
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC899
Power Supply most beautiful brick you have ever seen
Storage WD m.2
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Btw, thread will most likely be closed at an indeterminate time... Soon. We all know where this is headed.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Thanks but I would rather wait for the movie.
Then you shouldn't chime in to things you don't understand. Just sayin.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I feel for you mm. Looks like they just went into droid mode and went according to the standard flowchart which would correctly deny a refund in normal circumstances instead of legitimately processing an exception.

Situations like this can be investigated by management and refunded, just needing a referral from the front line staff. Yeah, that was shit customer service all right. EA know there's a problem with the servers or number of players on them, but continue to sell the game in this state, which is pretty low.

All I can suggest is that with any game from any company, if it doesn't behave properly when you buy it, just get that refund asap and don't give it a second chance.

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
I always thought the rule of thumb was, if you can't buy it on Steam, or at least get the equivalent of Steam's play it less than 2 hrs and refund it for any reason, you're taking your chances.

In my honest opinion, that game was definitely not worth it from the get go. There were obvious signs it was very shallow on content, which is why no one wanted to play it very long.

The only good thing that's come from them screwing up that game is they finally listened and are fixing most of the deficiencies in that game with the next one, which will even have a campaign.

I'm sure that's little consolation to those whom got screwed buying the first, but like you said, you have to be careful with your choices, and that game had lots of red flags.

The thing I totally agree on though is that they should honor an employee's word if a refund is promised and attempted. You clearly told him you knew it was past the refund period, and he attempted it anyway, yet being past refund date was their main excuse after the fact. If they were interested in repeat customers, they'd own up to such mistakes, and fulfill the promise.

I had a similar occurrence with DirecTV Now recently. Someone in the DTV North Carolina call center assured me I could still get their $60 plan for $35, but in checking the promo had ended 4 months prior. It's actually more often the case that customer service is shady, than responsible. Very rarely do you see otherwise.

If I were you MailMan I'd call them back and ask if you can at least get a serious discount on the upcoming Battlefront II, because that one actually looks worth playing. Mention your stress with the denied refund promise, and that if they can totally change BF2 based on complaints of BF1, they ought to show that they care about those whom got screwed over on the last one. Also mention that their customer service employees aren't trained consistently, and that the customer shouldn't have to bear the brunt of a denied promise.

If all that fails and you still want to boycott them, report them to the CA.

Last edited by a moderator:

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
The thing I totally agree on though is that they should honor an employee's word if a refund is promised and attempted. You clearly told him you knew it was past the refund period, and he attempted it anyway, yet being past refund date was their main excuse after the fact. If they were interested in repeat customers, they'd own up to such mistakes, and fulfill the promise.
The thing is, I'm sure the customer droid he spoke to can't physically do the refund, because Computer Says No, hence he should have just referred it up the food chain to authorise that refund and I bet he knew it. There's no excuse for this treatment of their customers. Shambolic.

This seriously contrasts with the superb customer service I had a couple of days ago getting my faulty PS4 controller (USB port loose and poor contact) replaced under warranty. It came with the PS4 Pro so they gave me a refund worth more than the price of a new controller and told me to keep the difference. On top of that, they didn't even want the faulty controller back! I now have a lovely red replacement controller. :)

I was put on hold a couple of times, presumably so that the customer service agent could speak to management to authorize this. This is how you do customer service and surprise surprise I spend lots of money at Amazon and they're my go-to place for buying anything online.

System Name Box of Distraction
Processor Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard Crosshair VI Hero
Cooling Custom watercooling
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 2x8GB @ 3466MHz CL14 1T
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080Ti FE. WC'd & TDP limit increased to 360W.
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500GB & WD Black 2TB storage drive.
Display(s) Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" 1440P 165hz Gsync
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Audio Device(s) Phillips Fidelio X2 headphones / basic Bose speakers
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750W G3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 6.0 (mx red switches)
Software Win 10 & Linux Mint
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/infrared
Wow, that's really crappy of them. I'd understand a straight up no, but to agree to refund and then back out isn't fair.

And this REALLY bugs me..

Patrick John: Yes, I did read it. and he did make a mistake so I apologize for that. what I will do is I will file a case that he mishandled your concern.

Processor Intel 13700K
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
The thing is, I'm sure the customer droid he spoke to can't physically do the refund, because Computer Says No, hence he should have just referred it up the food chain to authorise that refund and I bet he knew it. There's no excuse for this treatment of their customers. Shambolic.
Yeah I totally understand a lot of companies have their policies, promos, etc, hardcoded in their database, but like I said, they could have at least offered him a 40 pound credit on his next purchase. They've already indirectly admitted by totally changing the formula with BF2 that they screwed up the first, yet here they are back at square one screwing over those whom bought BF1.

And if you're going to hardcode your financial policies into your database, you better be sure the employees that work with it are trained properly. This one obviously wasn't, so all the more reason to compensate him somehow, just based on the stress they put him through.

Even the horribly run (mostly because AT&T owns them) DirecTV Now offered me a $70 credit just for telling the chat gal I was promised the $60 plan for $35. I didn't even have the name or ID of the agent that made the promise, and I'm not even a paying customer yet. I've only been on the trial period so far.

I think it's safe to say that most PC players agree that EA sucks. Not sure about console gamers, but it's hard to mistake how PC players feel about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
I've never gotten a refund from EA. I did get a free game from Dark Spore servers getting closed but that's it.

I believe credit cards (paypal too) will only allow reimbursement for charges about 30 days old, otherwise they have to do a credit. Only people high up the totem pole can authorize a transfer of funds to a customer in that sort of scenario, no chat monkey will.

And seriously, you're not getting a refund. The purchase was way too long ago. You probably could have in the first 30 days, not two years later.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Since when did we forgot EA is all about profit ? Like every other publisher. No point in threatening them. I am pretty sure they know well enough people hate their shady tactics in general but since the same very people still buy their games they can't be bothered. Of course they screwed up with the support but they don't have to make up for it , legally speaking.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
Yeah I totally understand a lot of companies have their policies, promos, etc, hardcoded in their database, but like I said, they could have at least offered him a 40 pound credit on his next purchase. They've already indirectly admitted by totally changing the formula with BF2 that they screwed up the first, yet here they are back at square one screwing over those whom bought BF1.

And if you're going to hardcode your financial policies into your database, you better be sure the employees that work with it are trained properly. This one obviously wasn't, so all the more reason to compensate him somehow, just based on the stress they put him through.
Well yeah, whatever form of compensation they could have offered, they should have just done it and kept him happy. Regardless though, for an exception situation like this it should have simply been referred to a manager by the droid.

@FordGT90Concept I do like chat monkey. :laugh:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
The only thing you could maybe do is ask for a free game on Origin. They might take you up on that offer. Mind you it will be a limitied number of titles that often only retail for $15 or less.

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x/5600x
Motherboard B450 AORUS M
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW
Storage Various
Display(s) PIXIO IPS 240Hz 1080P
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
brut.gif

System Name The Yellow Box
Processor AMD K5 100
Motherboard Intel 5DVX0130
Cooling A snazzy stock cooler
Memory 64MB EDO SIMM
Video Card(s) ATI Mach 64 4MB + Creative Voodoo 8MB
Storage IBM 1.6GB IDE + IBM 3.2GB IDE
Display(s) 15" AOC CRT (Terrible, terrible POS)
Case Cheapo Yellow Box
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster
Power Supply No name 200W
Mouse Microsoft IntelliMouse
Keyboard Cherry G80
Software Windows 98Se
Yes, the rep made a mistake. Something went wrong, and they could have handled it better.
Same could be said for how you handled the situation.

That said…
The refund policy is clear.
You had plenty of time, and two years is way past anything reasonable.
You got twelve hours out of it. Which at 5$/hour means you got 60$ worth of entertainment out of it.

Processor Intel 13700K
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
...since the same very people still buy their games they can't be bothered.
Well at least they were bothered enough by what people complained about BF1, to make many much needed changes with the next one. I'm sure that was more out of panic and lost sales on BF1, than caring about customers though. They clearly have dollar sign retinas.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Well at least they were bothered enough by what people complained about BF1, to make many much needed changes with the next one. I'm sure that was more out of panic and lost sales on BF1, than caring about customers though. They clearly have dollar sign retinas.

You're right , but only when the sign is large enough. With these little things unfortunately, nah.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Honestly I wasn't expecting a refund until they said they would give me one......then I ya know.......I kinda expected it. The reaction they gave was a dick move. If I would have gotten a hard "no" to begin with that would have been a different story. Also I have been trying for a refund since 2015.

System Name Old Fart / Young Dude
Processor 2500K / 6600K
Motherboard ASRock P67Extreme4 / Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
Cooling CM Hyper TX3 / CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 16 GB Kingston HyperX / 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti / INNO3D RTX 2060
Storage SSD, some WD and lots of Samsungs
Display(s) BenQ GW2470 / LG UHD 43" TV
Case Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced / Thermaltake Core v31
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1/Denon PMA500AE/Wharfedale D 10.1/ FiiO D03K/ JBL LSR 305
Power Supply Corsair TX650 / Corsair TX650M
Mouse Steelseries Rival 100 / Rival 110
Keyboard Sidewinder/ Steelseries Apex 150
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 Pro
So what happened with Erick?

Status
Not open for further replies.