• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Alphacool Shows Off New Eiszyklon RGB Fans

German watercooling expert Alphacool's showcased the company's upcoming Eiszyklon RGB fans designed specifically for Alphacool radiators. They are capable of providing very high static pressure at the lowest noise level possible. The fans are built on a hydraulic bearing to ensure a longer life expectancy while the decoupled frames helps to minimize operating noise. The Eiszyklon RGB fans are offered in two versions. The normal Eiszyklon variant comes 21 RGB LEDs while the Eiszyklon LT variant has 15 RGB LEDs. Nevertheless, both variants utilizes a diffuser to spread even light around the fan.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

This is surprising...those look pretty poor for high restriction (i.e. radiator) performance. Non-square frames result in lots of air leakage and recirculation, and the low-overlap, narrow, steep blades don't look promising for pressure generation.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
This is surprising...those look pretty poor for high restriction (i.e. radiator) performance. Non-square frames result in lots of air leakage and recirculation, and the low-overlap, narrow, steep blades don't look promising for pressure generation.

This is all irrelevant, you just set the LEDs to blue for extra cooling man.