• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

Good, keep going

Sound Blaster Cinema 5 + Dolby Atmos Gaming, Sounds Amazing

Should Give it a try

SOUND BLASTER CINEMA 5 (Updated)
=========================
Drivers file Link Updated

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbxdqlofgv7humn/Sound+Blaster+Cinema+5+(Updated).zip
The file CreativeAudioEffectsComponentInstaller_2.0.0.17.exe don't necessary, only for OEM PC bundled with Cinema 5.
And what the different if you don't install SpeakerEQHaier_1.0.0.3.exe?

Ok, u will teach me to handle the FX Config?, i don`t know, nor i understand that program really!.

Just load the config Sound Blaster Connect UWP app Render.ini if using Cinema 5.

For Sound Blaster X7, may be you can modify ksusbaud.inf and add your HWID to force install Sound Blaster X7 driver.

This is FAQ of Sound Blaster Cinema 5 on Clevo N850E
https://www2.mouse-jp.co.jp/ssl/user_support2/sc_faq_documents.asp?FaqID=29638
You can see the pictures the voice panel is not exist even on OEM laptop bundled with Cinema 5

Sound Blaster Connect UWP app now have 2 problems:
Creative.UWPRPCService.exe use high CPU
Voice panel would not shown

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard ASRock B550M PRO4
Cooling DeepCool AK620
Memory Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 3200MT/s DDR4 8 GB x 2 CL16-18-18
Video Card(s) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT 8GB
Storage SAMSUNG 850 PRO 256 GB
Display(s) HP Compaq LA2306x
Case N/A
Audio Device(s) GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS E1
Power Supply DeepCool PM750D 750W Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Cougar Minos X2
Keyboard Corsair K70 MX RED
Software Windows 11 22H2
Ok, u will teach me to handle the FX Config?, i don`t know, nor i understand that program really!.

I can send you a few video Tutorial on YouTube, if you want. You should be able to understand how it works once you're done watching them.

Edit:

Fundamentals:

First, choose and install an APO Driver of your liking that you wish to work with by modifying the installation.

Then run FX Configurator, choose the endpoint which you have your speakers connected to which is usually indicated by (Active) ENDPOINT_NAME (Realtek High Definition Audio) {Random Registry Entry}

Use the save function under Config to save default of your Realtek Endpoint Configuration, I recommend backing up the registry of that Endpoint too. Then load your desired APO's Config, and import registry if necessary.

Restart the Audio service and the corresponding APO driver service if necessary, and you should be good.

Last edited:
Is Dolby uwp apps + viper4windows only for stereo and not for 5.1?

Can I explain dolby's features like the following:

Dialog Enhancer:
View attachment 103164
The maximum is 20. The default is 12. if added, it will be clearer

Intelligent EQ:
View attachment 103165
The default is 10. Maximum is 20? If you add value, bass and treb will be stronger

Regulator:
View attachment 103166
This is a self-tuning system. This feature needs to be enabled to make Dolby work better

Surround:
View attachment 103167
Surround decoder: Allows you to decode stereo sound into multi-dimensional sound
Surround boost: maximum of 100, If you add values, the surround sound will be more than

Volume for virtual speakers:
View attachment 103169
How much is the maximum? The default is 10. Increase the volume for virtual speakers.

Volume max, leveler, output surround
View attachment 103171
Volume max: Makes the volume bigger
Volume leveler: Makes the volume more balanced
Height speakers: If you use Dolby Atmos, you need to convert the height of the virtualizer from 0 to 1. This is to turn on Dolby Atmos. If you disable it you can only use up to 7.1

In addition to that, you need to turn off speaker dist. This is a feature for laptop speakers
View attachment 103172
Do I need to have volume for virtual speakers if I have 5.1? Or does still need to be on?

Also what is the max value for volume boost and volume leveler?

Last edited:
Good, keep going

Sound Blaster Cinema 5 + Dolby Atmos Gaming, Sounds Amazing

Should Give it a try

SOUND BLASTER CINEMA 5 (Updated)
=========================
Drivers file Link Updated

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbxdqlofgv7humn/Sound+Blaster+Cinema+5+(Updated).zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound Blaster Cinema 5 - Temporary tips of reduce high cpu usage by SBC5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temporary hack to minimize high CPU utilization by 'Creative.UWPRPCService.exe'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think reason behind 'UWPRPCService ' high usage of CPU is because of it's high quality audio output with amazing crystal clear surrounding sound

Don't need to abandon SBC5, neither u need to use additional audio enhancer on top it, SBC5 is more than enough

No need to worry about this issue, just follow this simple steps, & enjoy using SBC5

UWP Service utilizes 25% of CPU, use sbc5 when required, see instructions below

Search for 'Services' from search box on Desktop, Open services, Right click on 'UWP RPC Service'

Select 'Properties', set Startup type to - Manual, apply & ok

When you want to use SBC5, Open Task Manager, go to services, right click on 'UWPService', click on 'Start'

To stop, right click on UWPService, click on 'Stop'

Is Dolby uwp apps + viper4windows only for stereo and not for 5.1?

Do I need to have volume for virtual speakers if I have 5.1? Or does still need to be on?

Also what is the max value for volume boost and volume leveler?

I'am editing xml file of Dolby Atmos Gaming for Higher Volume & Clearer Sound output

I will share it tomorrow, it really increases audio performance Dolby Atmos Gaming

You will notice immediate big difference

Last edited:
I can send you a few video Tutorial on YouTube, if you want. You should be able to understand how it works once you're done watching them.

Edit:

Fundamentals:

First, choose and install an APO Driver of your liking that you wish to work with by modifying the installation.

Then run FX Configurator, choose the endpoint which you have your speakers connected to which is usually indicated by (Active) ENDPOINT_NAME (Realtek High Definition Audio) {Random Registry Entry}

Use the save function under Config to save default of your Realtek Endpoint Configuration, I recommend backing up the registry of that Endpoint too. Then load your desired APO's Config, and import registry if necessary.

Restart the Audio service and the corresponding APO driver service if necessary, and you should be good.

ZENks @Romulus2K4, i`ll watch the videos, but english is not my favourite language!. hahahahaha. :)

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard ASRock B550M PRO4
Cooling DeepCool AK620
Memory Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 3200MT/s DDR4 8 GB x 2 CL16-18-18
Video Card(s) SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT 8GB
Storage SAMSUNG 850 PRO 256 GB
Display(s) HP Compaq LA2306x
Case N/A
Audio Device(s) GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS E1
Power Supply DeepCool PM750D 750W Gold Rated PSU
Mouse Cougar Minos X2
Keyboard Corsair K70 MX RED
Software Windows 11 22H2
ZENks @Romulus2K4, i`ll watch the videos, but english is not my favourite language!. hahahahaha. :)

There is no voice over in this video. So.. you'll have to watch really attentively.

The file CreativeAudioEffectsComponentInstaller_2.0.0.17.exe don't necessary, only for OEM PC bundled with Cinema 5.
And what the different if you don't install SpeakerEQHaier_1.0.0.3.exe?

Just load the config Sound Blaster Connect UWP app Render.ini if using Cinema 5.

For Sound Blaster X7, may be you can modify ksusbaud.inf and add your HWID to force install Sound Blaster X7 driver.

This is FAQ of Sound Blaster Cinema 5 on Clevo N850E
https://www2.mouse-jp.co.jp/ssl/user_support2/sc_faq_documents.asp?FaqID=29638
You can see the pictures the voice panel is not exist even on OEM laptop bundled with Cinema 5

Sound Blaster Connect UWP app now have 2 problems:
Creative.UWPRPCService.exe use high CPU
Voice panel would not shown

I will try, will modify the ksusbaud.inf as u say @alanfox2000 . Zenks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think reason behind 'UWPRPCService ' high usage of CPU is because of it's high quality audio output with amazing crystal clear surrounding sound

Don't need to abandon SBC5, neither u need to use additional audio enhancer on top it, SBC5 is more than enough

No need to worry about this issue, just follow this simple steps, & enjoy using SBC5

Search for 'Services' from search box on Desktop, Open services, Right click on 'UWP RPC Service'

When you want to use SBC5, Open Task Manager, go to services, right click on 'UWPService', click on 'Start'

I'am editing xml file of Dolby Atmos Gaming for Higher Volume & Clearer Sound output

I will share it tomorrow, it really increases audio performance Dolby Atmos Gaming

If I stop service, when sound effect stop too?

Can you also make one for Dolby Atmos uwp regular?

If I stop service, when sound effect stop too?

That's exactly what I mean, use sbc5 when required because of high cpu usage, enable it when u want to use sbc5, disable it when there is no need

Can you also make one for Dolby Atmos uwp regular?

Yes, I can do that, just want some time for precisely balanced high volume with clarity sound

My kga works with the new creative uwp driver, I just tested it using the one with the cab file.

Zero percent usage in UWP RPC in windows task manager

Just the service itself 2.0.0.17 solve Creative.UWPRPCService.exe by copying this into your install and using your installer, it works fine without the new MBAPO2.dll.

Just the service itself 2.0.0.17 solve Creative.UWPRPCService.exe by copying this into your install and using your installer, it works fine without the new MBAPO2.dll.

http://download.gigabyte.cn/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_audio_creativesb720_2.0.0.17.zip
Creative provide OEM (gigabyte) using driver version 2.0.0.17

Creative.UWPRPCService.exe, MBAPO2 dll, mbfilt64.sys is a set of driver
A set of driver Creative.UWPRPCService.exe , MBAPO2 dll , mbfilt64.sys install to System32 and syswow64 folder
It should be work correctly with the set of driver, with the new GenKGA you maked

According to this post:
https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39499&start=280#p611968
you need to force install INF file containing MBfilt64.sys driver from Realtek drivers, then install XFi MB3 software, and then if not work out of the box you need to use GenKGA to generate kga files. GenKGA source code

Is it cased by MBfilt64.sys or/and MBAPO2 dll files that make the UWP app not activated
Or you need to compiled GenKGA with MBfilt64.sys installed?

UWP Driver (2.0.0.14, 2.0.0.16, 2.0.0.17, 2.0.0.19) with original inf file
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/qQwGSYaC/file.html
I create Install.cmd to install mbapo2 dll files and Creative.UWPRPCService.exe, mbfilt64.sys will not install though bat
if you want to install original driver with mbfilt64.sys, edit CreativeExtension.inf and add your HWID
Use DriverStoreExplorer to install CreativeExtension.inf (Install/Uninstall method similar to install realtek UAD)

==================================================================

For normal user:
To fix high CPU usage of Creative.UWPRPCService.exe:

Creative.UWPRPCService_v1.0.0.13.rar

Download and run Install.cmd, it will prompt to logout (press any key to log off)

Last edited:
Dolby uwp+ SBX720 Desktop ini file and Dolby uwp+SBX720 desktop alternative ini file. The Audio delays or cuts out for me if video with audio is paused and then played. Can someone please help me fix this issue?

http://download.gigabyte.cn/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_audio_creativesb720_2.0.0.17.zip
Creative provide OEM (gigabyte) using driver version 2.0.0.17

Creative.UWPRPCService.exe, MBAPO2 dll, mbfilt64.sys is a set of driver
A set of driver Creative.UWPRPCService.exe , MBAPO2 dll , mbfilt64.sys install to System32 and syswow64 folder
It should be work correctly with the set of driver, with the new GenKGA you maked

According to this post:
https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39499&start=280#p611968

Is it cased by MBfilt64.sys or/and MBAPO2 dll files that make the UWP app not activated
Or you need to compiled GenKGA with MBfilt64.sys installed?

UWP Driver (2.0.0.14, 2.0.0.16, 2.0.0.17, 2.0.0.19) with original inf file
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/qQwGSYaC/file.html
I create Install.cmd to install mbapo2 dll files and Creative.UWPRPCService.exe, mbfilt64.sys will not install though bat
if you want to install original driver with mbfilt64.sys, edit CreativeExtension.inf and add your HWID
Use DriverStoreExplorer to install CreativeExtension.inf (Install/Uninstall method similar to install realtek UAD)

==================================================================

For normal user:
To fix high CPU usage of Creative.UWPRPCService.exe:

Creative.UWPRPCService_v1.0.0.13.rar

Download and run Install.cmd, it will prompt to logout (press any key to log off)

I installed UWP Driver v2.0.0.19 & I it does not activates Sound Blaster Cinema 5, this is surely a bug of v2.0.0.19

Dolby uwp+ SBX720 Desktop ini file, audio delays or cuts out if video with audio is paused and then played.

That's the exact reason I never use multiple audio enhancers simultaneously, it obviously creates distorted audio, because of difference in audio configuration settings, single is best

I installed UWP Driver v2.0.0.19 & I it does not activates Sound Blaster Cinema 5, this is surely a bug of v2.0.0.19

That's the exact reason I never use multiple audio enhancers simultaneously, it obviously creates distorted audio, because of difference in audio configuration settings, single is best
I had a feeling that was the problem. I had been using just Dolby Atmos uwp before the combination of the two enchancers.

APO piplelines too long, cause delay
Dolby SFX -> SBC SFX -> SBC MFX -> SBC EFX -> Dolby EFX

Try the config here, test if it create distorted audio or delay:
Dolby SFX -> Dolby EFX -> SBC EFX
Dolby SFX -> SBC EFX -> Dolby EFX
Dolby SFX -> SBC MFX - >Dolby EFX

Attachments

• Config.rar
    2.7 KB · Views: 206
I had a feeling that was the problem. I had been using just Dolby Atmos uwp before the combination of the two enchancers.

Using Dolby UWP Apps with other audio engines, nullifies dolby audio effects & it becomes useless

Try the config here:

Can you explain exactly how this config's works

give explanation of each config, so that there is no confusion

Try the config here, test if it create distorted audio or delay:

Dolby SFX - Dolby EFX - SBC EFX this folder u just shared on mediafire is empty

Using Dolby UWP Apps with other audio engines, nullifies dolby audio effects & it becomes useless

Can you explain exactly how this config's works

give explanation of each config, so that there is no confusion

You need to test the multiple audio config if it create distorted audio

Here you can download AudioDeviceGraphDump, create a apo graph:
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...ancers-working-on-windows.244309/post-3861010

AudioDeviceGraphDump will create a graph how audio pass on Windows
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...ancers-working-on-windows.244309/post-3861326

The GUIDs are SFX MFX EFX of the APO
e.g.
Dolby SFX is {D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
You the find the GUID in config file.

You need to test the multiple audio config if it create distorted audio

Here you can download AudioDeviceGraphDump, create a apo graph:
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...ancers-working-on-windows.244309/post-3861010

AudioDeviceGraphDump will create a graph how audio pass on Windows
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...ancers-working-on-windows.244309/post-3861326

The GUIDs is SFX MFX EFX thing
e.g.
Dolby SFX is{D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
You the find the GUID in config file.
So I have to put my GUID in place of the GUID of Dolby SFX?

http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/customize-your-multiples-audio-effects.html

For example, if you open Sound Blaster Connect Desktop Render.ini, you can find what the
SFX MFX EFX APO GUID of Sound Blaster Connect Desktop used
[SFX]
{F841F354-41AB-4652-81EF-F879AE87F9FC}
[MFX]
{0803F79D-A6CB-42F1-A46C-A1B0F067FEFC}
[EFX]
{801F7DFC-E551-4E01-9CAF-29BFC339984E}

[CompositeSFX]
{D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]
{D9916F9E-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}

On Windows 10, Audio pass though audio engine's audio processing objects:
APO pipelines: Stream effects (SFX) -> Mode effects (MFX)-> and Endpoint effects (EFX).
Just have a little look on the right side of the pic

Use AudioDeviceGraphDump, which show the current APO pipeline on your PC

pipe.png

Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX {F841F354-41AB-4652-81EF-F879AE87F9FC}
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX {0803F79D-A6CB-42F1-A46C-A1B0F067FEFC}
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop EFX {801F7DFC-E551-4E01-9CAF-29BFC339984E}
Dolby UWP SFX {D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
Dolby UWP OSFX {D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
Dolby UWP EFX {D9916F9E-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}

If I want
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX -> Dolby UWP EFX
Code:
[CompositeSFX]
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]
[ProcessingSFX]
{C18E2F7E-933D-4965-B7D1-1EEF228D2AF3}
{4780004E-7133-41D8-8C74-660DADD2C0EE}
{B26FEB0D-EC94-477C-9494-D1AB8E753F6E}
[ProcessingMFX]
[ProcessingEFX]

If I want
Dolby UWP SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop EFX
Code:
[CompositeSFX]
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]
[ProcessingSFX]
[ProcessingMFX]
[ProcessingEFX]
[ProcessingOSFX]

If I want
Dolby UWP SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX

Place the "Dolby UWP SFX" GUID before "Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX" GUID
[CompositeSFX]

Too many APO on piplelines cause delay
May be APO Pipelines for SBC desktop app and Dolby UWP app should be
SBC SFX -> Dolby SFX -> Dolby EFX

yep, it cause distorted audio because of using two enhancers
just listen distorted audio through speakers testing if the distorted audio is good or bad

===========================================================================================

However, the old realtek mod (The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10)
use the MBWrp64.dll to have multiple audio enhancer (not using CompositeSFX, CompositeMFX, CompositeEFX reg key)

This is what the realtek old mod use MBWrp64.dll
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_PreMixClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_PREMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_PostMixClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_POSTMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_SFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_SFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_MFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_MFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_EFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_EFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_UiClsid%,,%GUID_RT_APO_UI%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_GFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_GFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_LFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_LFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_MFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_EFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_GFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_GFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_LFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_LFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_MFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_EFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_APO_NUM%,0x10001,%NUM_APO_SET%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_CT_APO_CUSTOM_KEY%,,%CT_APO_CUSTOM_VALUE%
However if you add
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_EFX%
Would cause no audio
But only MFX work
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO4%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_EFX%

============================================================================

Do you think audio is good if use multiple audio enhancer on Realtek old mod/using MBWrp64.dll?

Last edited:
http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/customize-your-multiples-audio-effects.html

For example, if you open Sound Blaster Connect Desktop Render.ini, you can find what the
SFX MFX EFX APO GUID of Sound Blaster Connect Desktop used
[SFX]
[MFX]
[EFX]

[CompositeSFX]
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]

On Windows 10, Audio pass though audio engine's audio processing objects:
APO pipelines: Stream effects (SFX) -> Mode effects (MFX)-> and Endpoint effects (EFX).
Just have a little look on the right side of the pic

Use AudioDeviceGraphDump, which show the current APO pipeline on your PC

View attachment 103216

Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX {F841F354-41AB-4652-81EF-F879AE87F9FC}
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX {0803F79D-A6CB-42F1-A46C-A1B0F067FEFC}
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop EFX {801F7DFC-E551-4E01-9CAF-29BFC339984E}
Dolby UWP SFX {D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
Dolby UWP OSFX {D9916FA0-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}
Dolby UWP EFX {D9916F9E-99F7-11E7-BF21-6C0B849889E1}

If I want
Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX -> Dolby UWP EFX
Code:
[CompositeSFX]
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]
[ProcessingSFX]
[ProcessingMFX]
[ProcessingEFX]

If I want
Dolby UWP SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop MFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop EFX
Code:
[CompositeSFX]
[CompositeMFX]
[CompositeEFX]
[ProcessingSFX]
[ProcessingMFX]
[ProcessingEFX]
[ProcessingOSFX]

If I want
Dolby UWP SFX -> Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX

Place the "Dolby UWP SFX" GUID before "Sound Blaster Connect Desktop SFX" GUID
[CompositeSFX]

Too many APO on piplelines cause delay
May be APO Pipelines for SBC desktop app and Dolby UWP app should be
SBC SFX -> Dolby SFX -> Dolby EFX

yep, it cause distorted audio because of using two enhancers
just listen distorted audio through speakers testing if the distorted audio is good or bad

===========================================================================================

However, the old realtek mod (The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10)
use the MBWrp64.dll to have multiple audio enhancer (not using CompositeSFX, CompositeMFX, CompositeEFX reg key)

This is what the realtek old mod use MBWrp64.dll
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_PreMixClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_PREMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_PostMixClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_POSTMIX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_SFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_SFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_MFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_MFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_EFXClsid%,,%CT_SYSFX_EFX_CLSID%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SYSFX_UiClsid%,,%GUID_RT_APO_UI%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_GFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_GFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_LFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_LFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_MFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO1%,,%GUID_CT_APO_EFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_GFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_GFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_LFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_LFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_MFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO2%,,%GUID_RT_APO_EFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_APO_NUM%,0x10001,%NUM_APO_SET%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_CT_APO_CUSTOM_KEY%,,%CT_APO_CUSTOM_VALUE%
However if you add
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_SFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_EFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_EFX%
Would cause no audio
But only MFX work
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO3%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_SFX%
HKR,"FX\\0",%PKEY_MFX_APO4%,,%GUID_DOLBYUWP_EFX%

============================================================================

Do you think audio is good if use multiple audio enhancer on Realtek old mod/using MBWrp64.dll?

Now, the High cpu usage of SBC5 has been resolved, can u tell how to use Dolby UWP Apps + SBC5 without any type sound distortion