• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Monster Hunter World (Discussion)

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
0978e74d6e28bd4476587656227cf6c5.jpg

Im gonna give my own impressions and opinion of MHW and what i feel till now towards the game in general.
....remember english is not my native language so excuse my grammar and short vocabulary to express everything i want to.

Lets start from the base,
Hardware - i know that many have complained about all the high end requirements to run the game appropiatly, and its true.
But like i said before it runs smooth or thats what you feel when playing it. Of course this is my own experience with my specs.
Somehow they should release a patch making the game better optimized so everyone can enjoy it with no problems running it at 1080p
being the most common resolution nowadays.

Now lets go for the main matter...

You have the story campaign, challenging missions, lot of quests that comes along with a huge amount of hrs ingame for enjoy,
add to that the co-op option, something to make the game more interactive and fun.

MHW is not a triple A game ....but whats a triple A game for you when most of the common known AAA dont deliver what
we are waiting for.
MHW did it!! everything we like from the series and more, making it more appealing for new gamers that want to try their first time
in this franchise.
I wont make a comparison among them but bringing the point can help many to understand or have a glimpse of what Monster Hunter is.
Being a RPG it doesnt have the inmersion and seriousness from the witcher series storyline neither the wicked ambient and rough gameplay of Dark Souls.
It is in his own league Action /adventure RPG with a refreshing gameplay to enjoy a fantasy world of collosus monsters and beautiful enviroments

Graphics + Maps design >
they go oustanding well together, I dont know if ive been hyped since the announcement
of the MHW release for pc but sincerely i feel like they delivered what all veterans were waiting for.
Its beautiful and colorful in all aspects. The interaction player - map is great. Maybe first timers in the game dont get what im talking
but can have that kind of feeling too. The maps are created in such way you can escape but you can be chased too through narrows passages
for big monsters and that makes it more interesting, cuz you can watch a Big one ( ANJANATH for ex.) crouch, and crawl after you. But you can lure them to zones
where youll have more advantage for the fight like traps or high points for jumping on them etc.

Gameplay >
My hardware does his best to push those 60fps at 1440p, and i have no complains in my experience.
It feels MONSTER HUNTER theres nothing that makes me think the opposite.
They made the game, lets not say easier for 1st timers but in a way practical for veterans...
lets put as example just something and many veterans are gonna laugh if they get my point..
WHETSTONES!!!!!!! ffs WHETSTONES !!!!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
For those who dont know you had to farm and go to expeditions to look for the most basic item in the game , WHETSTONES.
the crafting of potions most of the times goes auto like traps or flashbombs once you get them.
PICKAXE IS NOW INFINITY TOO!!!!! and like whetstones doesnt take a cel in your inventory.
MHW always have been a grinding, farming game in which you need the farm and dedicate more time and attention than the main story itself.
In this one we have Investigations, bounties research, arena challenges and each one gives you different elements, prizes, loot and items that youll need .

If you try to go through the main story only, youre gonna hit the wall faster than you thought . Plus IMO the repetitive gameplay is not worthless
is made to nurture your skills because rushing to reach highrank will take you nowhere. We have plenty of weapons and fighting styles but
the essential point in MH is the Monsters. You need to learn everything about them like fav spots on the map, speed , attack patterns, resistance and weakness to elements
and of course you have to like them, that way youll gonna enjoy the fight and the hunt.
Dont blame the game , dont blame the monsters if you get your a.. kicked.

In my experience the game is well balanced. if youre not prepared
( SKILLS-GADGETS-WEAPONS-ARMOR-ELEMENT RESISTANCE WISE + EAT A NICE COOKED DISH TO INCREASE YOUR HP>STAMINA>DEF>AT)
youre gonna get punished real hard.
Another thing to add is the feeling and style of a japanese RPG. Reading and putting attention to dialogues and specifications of items helps a lot.
Forging and upgrading is a must and then youll realize that killing a monster 1 time wont give you enough materials to upgrade your weapon or forge
the full armor set you want.

I dont have the knowledge to make such wonderful reviews like..... @rtwjunkie and many other from our What are you playing Thread,

But i said i was gonna make the effort to give my best opinion and here it is.
Its the game worth $60, for veterans i think that 200% , for first timers in this franchise yep 100%
call it whatever you want , console port, console gam, bad optimized whatever....
But theres something you cant take from it and is that IT is a success. the game didn't dissapoint those i know that where waiting for it and was
well received for those who played it for 1st time. I hope they continue delivering and making this awesome world bigger, more challenging and beautiful.
Just want more content, dont care on graphics improvements at all. I just reached High rank after 34 hrs and my interest in the game is just growing.

Thanks for reading.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
@jormungand very thorough and detailed review! I wasn’t previously thinking about MHW, but am now considering it.

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Thanks for the review indeed, and it does kind of describe what I had expected it to be. Played Monster Hunter on the PS Portable way back, and this looks to be a modernized version of it :)

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Software W10
@jormungand very thorough and detailed review! I wasn’t previously thinking about MHW, but am now considering it.
thanks a lot !!!

Thanks for the review indeed, and it does kind of describe what I had expected it to be. Played Monster Hunter on the PS Portable way back, and this looks to be a modernized version of it :)
I spent like 700hrs or more in Monster Hunter 2G in PSP only solo. After so long i can enjoy it in PC

System Name BoX-Server | 775PC
Processor I3 3.5GHZ (3150) | Modded Xeon E5450 (OC @3.60)
Motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX | ASUS P5Q-EM
Cooling OEZM HSK | 92MM Heatsink RGB
Memory 8GB DDR3 | 8GB DDR2
Video Card(s) AMD 6450 | AMD RX 550 4GB
Storage 120GB SSD 1TB WD | 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate 500GB HDD <<
Display(s) DELL 17" LCD 1280x1024 | ASUS 24" LCD IPS
Case CoolerMaster 110 | RoseWill ZIRCON
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Rosewill 610WATT | Rosewill 550WATT
Mouse Input-Director| RoseWill FUSION C40
Keyboard Input-Director | RoseWill FUSION
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
This game is being developed for the Switch as well though it'll take time due to they have code lower graphics to it. I played a lot on the wii back then

System Name Zangief (Reborn)
Processor AMD Ryzen R7 1700X @ 3.825ghz , 1.35v
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7 Rev 1.0 BIOS F51e
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Push / Push Config | 2x ML120 | 2x Phanteks 120 mm
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz cl 16 @ 1.45v
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 +100 core / +550 mem
Storage 250 GB Samsung Evo 850 / 1tb WD Black / 4tb WD Blue / 512GB Adata XPG Pro SX8200
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU |Asus VX239H 23" AH-IPS Led
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG
Audio Device(s) On Board Realtek HD / Logitech G633/G933 Gaming Headset / Corsair H70 Pro Wireless
Power Supply Corsair HX750i
Mouse Logitech G903 and G602 Wireless Gaming | Logitech Proteus Core G502
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Red | Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Browns | Akko 3908N TTC Flame Reds
Software Windows 11 Pro
Been a fan of the series since PS2 / PSP / Ninty consoles.

MHW is a breath of new air the challenge is still there, but there are a few things that gave me hand holding as a veteran.

Paint ball / balloon vs. scout flies (I liked it the tracking mechanic)

Whetstones, Pick axes, Net - before you use to mine/pick up and craft these things now it's unlimted use! (I like the capture net where you can nab local wildlife).

Being able to move/run while chugging a potion or chewing meat. (Now this is an improvement, before when you chug on things you'd stand there needing to wait for the animation to complete and after the drinking animation your toon would flaunt/flex lol, therefore you need to either chug down while the monster is busy or find a safe spot to do it -- this is more of a wanted improvement since before good thing they changed it now).

Environmental traps (vines, pitfalls, quicksands, boulders) this changes the way you hunt, fun indeed.

Stinger slingshot - This a game changer too! Aside from letting you be batman of the wild (swinging from wedge beetle to another). You can load it with different ammunition found in the area. From stones, bugs/poop crafted to pods, to broken monster parts from the very monster you hunt. try shooting a watermoss into an Anjanath's mouth while it's trying to blast you with a fire breath hehehe.

The environment/map is beautiful. Having this on PC is a godsend. Heh.

So far I've clocked in around 80 hours and about to clear the story mission (tutorial mode) after that it's up to you what you want for goals. Get gold crowns for min max sizes, farm weapons and armor sets, prepare for upcoming DLCs. The game is amazing but there are a few gripes floating about, network disconnects due to the new steam interface changes and games netcode. The microstutter in the Elder Recess map due to the background effects, the fps drop on certain elder dragon fights which has alot of particle effects going on and thunder weapon effects (mostly nvidia users affected). Some fixes were to rollback to previous nv driver prior to wow/mh driver. Another one is to set mhw maximum pre-rendered frames to 4 (they said it would induce input lag according to some reddit post but haven't tried those yet).

Overall I love the game/series! As a veteran from the old world, it breathes new life to the series tho MHW compared to older titles have fewer monsters in the roster, but I hope they add more soon.

Cheers! Hope to hunt with you guys soon!

This game is being developed for the Switch as well though it'll take time due to they have code lower graphics to it. I played a lot on the wii back then

They're giving them the different series, from the 3DS's Monster Hunter Generations , the Switch will be getting the same thing but as Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. In japan it was Monster Hunter X and XX, it's more like a nostalgia trip from the different villages in the MH universe it's the anniversary edition or tribute to all MH titles prior to MH:W.

It also had different play styles for all of the weapons Aerial, Bushido and many more.

Last edited:
System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
Been a fan of the series since PS2 / PSP / Ninty consoles.

MHW is a breath of new air the challenge is still there, but there are a few things that gave me hand holding as a veteran.

Paint ball / balloon vs. scout flies (I liked it the tracking mechanic)

Whetstones, Pick axes, Net - before you use to mine/pick up and craft these things now it's unlimted use! (I like the capture net where you can nab local wildlife).

Being able to move/run while chugging a potion or chewing meat. (Now this is an improvement, before when you chug on things you'd stand there needing to wait for the animation to complete and after the drinking animation your toon would flaunt/flex lol, therefore you need to either chug down while the monster is busy or find a safe spot to do it -- this is more of a wanted improvement since before good thing they changed it now).

Environmental traps (vines, pitfalls, quicksands, boulders) this changes the way you hunt, fun indeed.

Stinger slingshot - This a game changer too! Aside from letting you be batman of the wild (swinging from wedge beetle to another). You can load it with different ammunition found in the area. From stones, bugs/poop crafted to pods, to broken monster parts from the very monster you hunt. try shooting a watermoss into an Anjanath's mouth while it's trying to blast you with a fire breath hehehe.

The environment/map is beautiful. Having this on PC is a godsend. Heh.

So far I've clocked in around 80 hours and about to clear the story mission (tutorial mode) after that it's up to you what you want for goals. Get gold crowns for min max sizes, farm weapons and armor sets, prepare for upcoming DLCs. The game is amazing but there are a few gripes floating about, network disconnects due to the new steam interface changes and games netcode. The microstutter in the Elder Recess map due to the background effects, the fps drop on certain elder dragon fights which has alot of particle effects going on and thunder weapon effects (mostly nvidia users affected). Some fixes were to rollback to previous nv driver prior to wow/mh driver. Another one is to set mhw maximum pre-rendered frames to 4 (they said it would induce input lag according to some reddit post but haven't tried those yet).

Overall I love the game/series! As a veteran from the old world, it breathes new life to the series tho MHW compared to older titles have fewer monsters in the roster, but I hope they add more soon.

Cheers! Hope to hunt with you guys soon!

They're giving them the different series, from the 3DS's Monster Hunter Generations , the Switch will be getting the same thing but as Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. In japan it was Monster Hunter X and XX, it's more like a nostalgia trip from the different villages in the MH universe it's the anniversary edition or tribute to all MH titles prior to MH:W.

It also had different play styles for all of the weapons Aerial, Bushido and many more.

80 hours already. You obviously love it :p

Is just playing single player fun?

Storage 250 GB Samsung Evo 850 / 1tb WD Black / 4tb WD Blue / 512GB Adata XPG Pro SX8200
Audio Device(s) On Board Realtek HD / Logitech G633/G933 Gaming Headset / Corsair H70 Pro Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Red | Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Browns | Akko 3908N TTC Flame Reds
Software Windows 11 Pro
80 hours already. You obviously love it :p

Is just playing single player fun?

Let's put it this way, I love the series and being able to play on a solid machine vs small screen handhelds is a blessing. The graphics part is a blessing MH isn't the eye candy things of games.

As for the SP part yes it is! I find it enjoying and relaxing. They also improved the AI for your palicoe (companion). Well this is just me being a mh lover but yeah playing single player is ok and fun even though the game is meant for co-op.

Running expeditions and finding out hidden quests in different maps, fishing for rare fishies and pets, tracking undiscovered monsters. Lotsa things to keep you busy on single player.

I like to challenge my hunting skills to improve alone and then try online, because alot of things change when you are playing with others. Consider your weapon type, positioning etc. You can shove people about if you are not careful.

I managed to convert my cousin a Dark Souls fan to a MH lover. He's hooked as well.

EDITED

System Name Grunt
Processor Ryzen 5800x
Motherboard Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory Corsair LPX 3600 4x8GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6800 XT (reference)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Samsung CFG70, Samsung NU8000 TV
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Win 10 Pro
Let's put it this way, I love the series and being able to play on a solid machine vs small screen handhelds is a blessing. The graphics part is a blessing MH isn't the eye candy things of games.

As for the SP part yes it is! I find it enjoying and relaxing. They also improved the AI for your palicoe (companion). Well this is just me being a mh lover but yeah playing single player is ok and fun even though the game is meant for co-op.

Running expeditions and finding out hidden quests in different maps, fishing for rare fishies and pets, tracking undiscovered monsters. Lotsa things to keep you busy on single player.

I like to challenge my hunting skills to improve alone and then try online, because alot of things change when you are playing with others. Consider your weapon type, positioning etc. You can shove people about if you are not careful.

I managed to convert my cousin a Dark Souls fan to a MH lover. He's hooked as well.

EDITED

Oh I liked some of the older MH games I've played too. I'm glad to hear it's still playable alone.

System Name Krogoth
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
Cooling Stock CPU cooler + 2x Intake 120mm @ 8v + 2x outtake 120mm @8v
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) PC4-28800 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4GB GDDR5
Storage 1x 4tb WD HDD, 1x1Tb Intel m.2 SSD
Display(s) 2x 27" IPS on swing arms. @UHD
Case Antec Solo II
Audio Device(s) HyoperX Cloud 2 Wireless Headphones
Power Supply I forgot.
Mouse Logitech G302
Keyboard Lenovo legion K500 RGB
Software Windows 11 64bit
I had almost no issues with the servers for the first week but this weekend I was unable to connect at all. So spent the day doing optional canteen quests that I skipped and grinding for more weapons and such

Re: complaints:
So confusing UI is nothing new for the series. The scoutflies make navigating and searching the much more complex and details maps easier. For me - the grizzled veteran - my only real complaint is that the Palico gets ignored in the cutscenes. They refer to the Handler and Player as a team, make comments like "you two" and always ignore poor fluffy. Fluffy saved my ass more times than you Commander! :mad:

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
I'm not fan of the scout flies,when they don't confuse you on the direction it works great. But if you're chasing a flying monster the scout fly gets all confused, this is where I'd of liked paintball as it just glow the area number they are in lol.
Great that pickaxe is free as it was waste of resource to craft but its not entirely a big deal and whetstone being unlimited I believe they started introducing it after 3 ultimate or 4 on 3DS.

System Name Ultima
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard MSI Mag B550M Mortar
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 rev4 w/ Ryzen offset mount
Memory G.SKill Ripjaws V 2x16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB Gen4, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB , 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD sata,
Display(s) ASUS TUF VG249Q3A 24" 1080p 165-180Hz VRR
Case DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200 Audio/Nvidia HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Steelseries Rival 3 Wireless | Wacom Intuos CTH-480
Keyboard A4Tech B314 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm not fan of the scout flies,when they don't confuse you on the direction it works great. But if you're chasing a flying monster the scout fly gets all confused, this is where I'd of liked paintball as it just glow the area number they are in lol.
Great that pickaxe is free as it was waste of resource to craft but its not entirely a big deal and whetstone being unlimited I believe they started introducing it after 3 ultimate or 4 on 3DS.
I just wish they could make it at least less annoying when it splatters to your screen, or just minimize or remove them, i hope a mod does this

Ive only played bit of MH on handhelds and Wii (because emulator testing >_>), but this is one of the few games i enjoy lately even if it's grindey.
i have serious stuttering issues when im still using 3570K and major FPS drops on fights and rainy times (and even during game bootup 1fps), found a cheap 3770k and everything went so smooth, game likes at least 4 cores 8 threads/6 cores 6 threads, one of the few games that actually takes advantage of hyper threading.
Currently running on 1080p mostly max (except VRQ which is set to low) and 75Hz vsync lock

Mostly using charge blade and bow and sometimes longsword. Using dual shock 4 for charge blade and longsword + gamepad radial menu and mouse+keyboard + keyboard radial menu for bow. Bow controls setup similar to 3rd person shooter, now only if capcom would address that mouse emulating a joystick, it would be truly be feeling like a 3rd person shooter because for now, the faster you move your mouse, the more delay your camera panning would be (i hear capcom would be addressing this though through steam)

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
This is one of those games that look fun to play but the DRM ruins it for me. I'll skip for now.

System Name BoX-Server | 775PC
Processor I3 3.5GHZ (3150) | Modded Xeon E5450 (OC @3.60)
Motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX | ASUS P5Q-EM
Cooling OEZM HSK | 92MM Heatsink RGB
Memory 8GB DDR3 | 8GB DDR2
Video Card(s) AMD 6450 | AMD RX 550 4GB
Storage 120GB SSD 1TB WD | 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate 500GB HDD <<
Display(s) DELL 17" LCD 1280x1024 | ASUS 24" LCD IPS
Case CoolerMaster 110 | RoseWill ZIRCON
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Rosewill 610WATT | Rosewill 550WATT
Mouse Input-Director| RoseWill FUSION C40
Keyboard Input-Director | RoseWill FUSION
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Is the wii version still available online? Just curious...

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Is the wii version still available online? Just curious...
Online community probably moved onto the 3DS version or now Switch or even World on Xbox/Ps4.

Software Windows 11 Pro
RNGeebus is tough on this game, trying to get those hero stream shards and good jewels but meh no luck. Ugh!!!

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Software W10
RNGeebus is tough on this game, trying to get those hero stream shards and good jewels but meh no luck. Ugh!!!
it looks like is a reality, getting the hero stream jewels is really hard. omw to rank 49 and unlock the use of streamstones :)
right now swinging the mighty DIVINE SLASHER,gosh that arena is literally a pain in the butt. got me some hrs to get all the coins.

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Software W10
Deviljho release tomorrow boys!!!!!!!!
(Looks like Anjanath in steroids lol)
........well is live !!!!!

sleeping like a baby

sleeping.jpg

Last edited:
System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Deviljho release tomorrow boys!!!!!!!!
(Looks like Anjanath in steroids lol)
........well is live !!!!!

sleeping like a baby

View attachment 106377
Lot of veterans claim Deviljiho been dumbed down for MHW, now I didn't find him particularly hard on world but he was pretty tough on previous games from what i've seen.

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Software W10
Personally i couldn’t fight deviljho before so i cant say, but is not that hard. Yeah is true, if it was an special challenge i think they should have put him stronger. Hes not close to the annoying Kirin or black diablos damage

System Name Ultraman
Case Alienware X16
Software Windows 11
Personally i couldn’t fight deviljho before so i cant say, but is not that hard. Yeah is true, if it was an special challenge i think they should have put him stronger. Hes not close to the annoying Kirin or black diablos damage
tempered Kirin and black diablo are definitely few of the harder monsters.
I tried taking down tempered Kirin with my older bro and always failed,until I did it on my own as the monster gets scaled down.

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Software W10
tempered Kirin and black diablo are definitely few of the harder monsters.
I tried taking down tempered Kirin with my older bro and always failed,until I did it on my own as the monster gets scaled down.
I think that we need strong monsters that people will respect and think twice even if they are gonna fight them in groups. I will appreciate a snow map too :)
Tha hell I’ll appreciate everything they can do to make the game exciting and more challenging

System Name Ultrabeast GX2
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 4.0GHZ 24/7
Motherboard Gigabit P35-DS3L
Cooling Rosewill RX24, Dual Slot Vid, Fan control
Memory 2x1gb 1066mhz@850MHZ DDR2
Video Card(s) 9800GX2 @ 690/1040
Storage 750/250/250/200 all WD 7200
Display(s) 24" DCLCD 2ms 1200p
Case Apevia
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Digital on-board, 5.1 digital hooked up
Power Supply 700W RAIDMAXXX SLI
Software winXP Pro
Benchmark Scores 17749 3DM06
furi0nst0rmrage on steam if anyone wants to play. Just made HR.

Software Windows 11 Pro
it looks like is a reality, getting the hero stream jewels is really hard. omw to rank 49 and unlock the use of streamstones :)
right now swinging the mighty DIVINE SLASHER,gosh that arena is literally a pain in the butt. got me some hrs to get all the coins.

Just got some fighting threat level 2 and 3 while unlocking some mantles

Lot of veterans claim Deviljiho been dumbed down for MHW, now I didn't find him particularly hard on world but he was pretty tough on previous games from what i've seen.

Yeah he's a bit newbie/casual friendly but there's new changes too like he can fight while in a pitfall trap
His aim is not bad when lobbing monsters or rocks, the AI actually re-aims to try and hit you!

Devil Jho on MH3 was PITA haha hope when we get tepmpered pickle soon he's gonna be a helluva challenge (I hope).