• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Diegosky1405

Hi guys, i have a very old version of this mod running just fine and wanted to upgrade without screwing up. How can i do it ?

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
@FUTURE_SOLDIER
This is straight warez. You risk bans for that. Remove these posts.

Dont go there please its always viruses and spy/malware you waste your time and risk. There is no more cracked softwares like before (AIR, H20 and etc) they are stopped to crack when the torrent sites goes down and stopped to works.

@OMER Remove the link from your post please

Dont go there please its always viruses and spy/malware you waste your time and risk. There is no more cracked softwares like before (AIR, H20 and etc) they are stopped to crack when the torrent sites goes down and stopped to works.

@OMER Remove the link from your post please

I removed my replied post, when i tried it last year it didn't worked, it does not shown any signs of viruses Why are you so concerned about Razor Surround Sound ?

@OMER no I want to tell that there is no more cracked apps if you want razer surround just buy the license for this plugin or boom 3d the same thing dont waste the time to find apps with crack because the sites are not secured and those sites are full with malware. The same thing you are win iphone10 so go to this site ... ok but repond a 100 questions so finally its a scam and you are not winner of iphone10

Last edited:

Luckyfactory7

Excuse me, I have a problem. when I installed everything, I activated the settings of everything and it sounds exactly the same, it does not change anything, the dolby ect equalizers do not move. and before I had an older version that worked, I do not know what I did. but no effect works. motherboard b350 prime plus

Is there an actual realtek driver only with dolby atmos? I don't want so much extra stuff :) Would be great.

@Luckyfactory7 this driver work only on windows 10 latest insider build. so you must to update you windows build.

@nerzwerk all theses stuffs can be switched on and off you can use only one as you wish. that's just because tomorrow you will want to use other plugin than atmos so you can choise all together or one by one and Dolby digital ouput is PCEE4 stuff (dolby Home Theatre V4) Dolby atmos is not intended to bring the ouput format via spdif.

Last edited:
@Dj Urko

Ok thank you. In the sound option under the tab sound blaster: if i untick the field (disable enhancements) none of the programs work anymore. Is that the intention to disable all enhance effects?

And I can't find sound blaster or nahimic but I install them so where can I find the options?

Last edited:
@nerzwerk every enhancer has On/OFF button do not use disable enhancements because it disable all. when you install the driver using setup normally you got a message to install nahimic and sound blaster also for PCEE4 and DDP you must to click always yes and next. I cant create more facility installer like this one in the link on page 1 this is normal installer and for every plugin you receive a message window to install or not install after that the apps is stored in start menu apps and what options you want to find? if you have a problem uninstall the driver and install it again also it work on windows 10 latest insider builds so 14393, 15063, 17763 builds are not supported. Latest insider build now in the moment is build 18362

Last edited:

M'aiq the Liar

I've deleted driver through devices manager, rebooted (after reboot default driver was installed by system as i noticed), installed your .exe, rebooted and sound has gone. System even didn't show from Sounds panel that received any sound. And none of equalizers worked either. Also some of redistributable packs were already installed as i saw in console. Could this be the reason?

I have WIndows 10 pro build 17763.379 and os version 1809. Should I install insider build?

nicolasasaf

Hi, Dj Urko, i tried install the mod but i got a error and don´t no how to fix. Could you help me please ???
Thank you, God bless your life !

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 233
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Hi, Dj Urko, i tried install the mod but i got a error and don´t no how to fix. Could you help me please ???
Try enabling Developer Mode: "Windows 10 Settings > Update and Security > For Developers and Enable Developer Mode". After, try the installation again.

M'aiq the Liar

I guess I had same errors in console. But most of them were because of newer packs version installed. Also had same theatre error but didn't pay much attention.

@M'aiq the Liar you must to install latest insider build with framework 3.0 enabled and developer mode enabled then install the driver. you can find net framework 3.0 3.5 in control panel - programs and features - add windows features on or off. Latest Windows insider build is version 18362 in the moment you must to update it on fast ring

Last edited:
System Name Snk3 PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.7GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3
Cooling CM Hyper H410R
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport AT Gray 2x8GB 2666MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB
Storage Crucial BX500 SSD 240GB + Western Digital HDD 3TB + XrayDisk NVME 256GB
Display(s) TCL 40S6500FS
Case Sharkoon TG5 Red
Audio Device(s) Logitech G933 AS Snow + OneOdio A71 + Samsung HT-C550
Power Supply Corsair CX650M
Mouse Logitech G603 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213 Prodigy
Software Windows 10 PRO 21H1
@M'aiq the Liar you must to install latest insider build with framework 3.0 enabled and developer mode enabled then install the driver. you can find net framework 3.0 3.5 in control panel - programs and features - add windows features on or off. Latest Windows insider build is version 18362 in the moment you must to update it on fast ring

Then it works only in W10 lastest version? Onedrive is not working?

nicolasasaf

Hi, enabled the developer mode and installed all the plugins and gives two errors, what should i do ?
Thanks !
My pc setup is: i7 2600k, asus p8z77v-lx, gtx 660, and im using a akg earphone, dont know if its important but, is that

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 410
@nicolasasaf in this situation you uninstall the driver via programs and features then restart the pc and then install the driver again and click yes to promt a messages to install the plugins correctly. Dolby home theatre v4 requires net framework 3.0 or 3.5 you must to activate it.

Last edited:
System Name Snk3 PC
Cooling CM Hyper H410R
Display(s) TCL 40S6500FS
Case Sharkoon TG5 Red
Mouse Logitech G603 Hero
@nicolasasaf in this situation you uninstall the driver via programs and features then restart the pc and then install the driver again and click yes to promt a messages to install the plugins correctly. Dolby home theatre v4 requires net framework 3.0 or 3.5 you must to activate it.

I have installed your driver and it works pretty fine, but I got only X-Fi MB5, DTS Audio, DTS Interactive (for SPDIF) and some others DTS effects who I can't change, but no Nahimic, or Dolby Atmos, Digital Live and others effects. This last driver should have it? My board: GA AX370 Gaming 3. And thank you for the great driver, it works very fine.

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
I have installed your driver and it works pretty fine, but I got only X-Fi MB5, DTS Audio, DTS Interactive (for SPDIF) and some others DTS effects who I can't change, but no Nahimic, or Dolby Atmos, Digital Live and others effects. This last driver should have it? My board: GA AX370 Gaming 3. And thank you for the great driver, it works very fine.
Sure you are not using Finote's mod?

System Name Snk3 PC
Cooling CM Hyper H410R
Display(s) TCL 40S6500FS
Case Sharkoon TG5 Red
Mouse Logitech G603 Hero

KingOtto

Hi everyone,

Very very sorry, but just new here to this forum and consider me a dummy.

I've been trying to make sense out of all these 101 pages, but they (in total) are quite confusing to me.
Here's what I need to know (and want to accomplish):

I have an ASUS p8Z77-V mobo with ALC 892 chip onboard.
I need it to work with Dolby Digital Live and DTS connect over optical in the most perfect way with the best drivers and Windows 10 support (1809 fully updated).

Can somebody please please help me and tell me what I need to download (please include the proper links) and what I need to install in what order??? So that I, being a dummy, will understand?
Then will I be able to use e.g. Atmos as well? Dolby Digital 4 (???), any other new apps, and how do I get those things to work? I now only have the ASUS HD audio manager, but would love to be able to have more settings and alternatives, but those are all things I don't know anything about…
So what other tools will I be able to use and will they be included or do I need to download those as well. If so, where and what?

Sorry for my enormous amount of questions, I just want to be sure that what I will install will indeed work and may give more options and better sound. I now have driver version 6.0.1.8606 installed, replaced two dll's I found somewhere and have only Dolby Digital Live (5.1) available. However, If I try to change central width (between center and side-speakers) in the DTS-connect tab (see slider in image below), it does not make any difference at all. Many thanks to you all for your kind reply!!!

KingOtto

1554677347248.png

@KingOtto the download link for dolby mod and creative is in on page 1 post 1 the onedrive link. it has also guide to install and you must to run windows 10 insider build you will get dolby atmos, dolby home theatre v4, dolby digital plus, sound blaster 720, DTS Audio and Nahimic also dolby digital over SPDIF. The link is between the screenshots on post 1