• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Custom Radeon RX 5700-series Only by Mid-August: AMD

Low quality post by HenrySomeone
AMD, somehow, somewhere along the lines finds and manages to shoot itself from the foot.the heat and noise is a no go from the start.rx 5700 which is what I'm really interested in is consuming more power then rtx 2060 super and this card is supposedly be 7nm tech gpu.Nevertheless I would pay extra for AMD but not at the expense of my ears and system heat. They need to sort out some serious management issues.

"On shelves by mid-august" translates to me as "decent stock without a mark-up sometime in autumn."
One of the Super cards for me, then.

Not at all, since they is a decent stock of 5700 and 5700XT's now. :)

Yeah, because the current blowers suck ass and most people aren't that stupid (hardcore AMDtards excluded)

And you have determined that through painstaking testing yourself, eh? Dude, you have your opinion and you can say look, others online say so too but, I have a Vega 56 Reference flashed with a 64 bios and have had zero issues or noise problems, contrary to folks like you claiming otherwise. Oh well, your loss.

Oh, and no, it is not because of your proclamation but because AMD is actually making enough cards.

And you have determined that through painstaking testing yourself, eh? Dude, you have your opinion and you can say look, others online say so too but, I have a Vega 56 Reference flashed with a 64 bios and have had zero issues or noise problems, contrary to folks like you claiming otherwise. Oh well, your loss.

Oh, and no, it is not because of your proclamation but because AMD is actually making enough cards.
LMAO, I would go and check your hearing buddy

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Spoiler: he's already deaf from a long line of blowers on previous AMD cards.

Nope. I do have some hearing loss but, even with my hearing aids in, the Vega 56 Reference card is not loud, at all. Now I also own a Reference Sapphire RX 5700 which is also not loud. Oh well, your loss.