• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ryzen 9 3900x availability is bad

Processor R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus
Memory 32 GB 3600 MT/s CL16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64
Storage 2x 500 GB SSD, 2x 3 TB HDD
Case Phanteks P300A
Software Manjaro Linux, W10 if I have to
System Name Smooth-Operator
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
Motherboard Asrock x570 Taichi
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Memory 2x16GB 3200MHz CL16@CL14 DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB NITRO+
Storage 2x4TB WD HGST 7K6 7200RPM 256MB
Display(s) Samsung S24E370DL 24" IPS Freesync 75Hz
Case Fractal Design Focus G Window Blue
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe x1
Power Supply Corsair HX850 80+ Platinum
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M
Software Windows 10 x64 Enterprise/Ubuntu Budgie amd64
Thx for link, i know that comparer too, under other domain but looking the same and with same shops available. I did check few shops from this list and none of them has this cpu, one has info cpu will become available on september 20th.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
I'm suprised the OP had such bad luck with the 2700X/X470 Tachi Ultimate combo because that's exactly what I'm running here..... No problems at all to mention.
Clearly something wasn't right and can't blame them for ditching it with all the issues they ran into.

I do hope the next build goes better for them.

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular
That's a surprising statement coming from a well known "more cores" advocate. :eek:
So is 8 cores enough? Why?

If someone uses software that depends on parallel processing, it will utilize 12 cores, which makes 3900X 50% faster than 3700X.
Lets say they both had 8 cores, but 3900X still was 50% faster - for 50% higher price. I'm pretty sure you'd recommend the faster one. ;-)

Otherwise, i.e. with software that depends on sequential processing, it'll be really hard to utilize 8 cores, so why not get 6?

Honestly, 3600 and 3900X are the chips to get today. 3700X is a mid-range compromise that doesn't shine so much.

Because it makes a real difference.
And the poor availability of 3900X is a mistake by AMD and total negation of Zen's MCM idea. It should be easy to make.
But they've clocked it so high that 7nm probably doesn't provide many samples. It may get better over time, but at this moment it just kills their profits...
A lot of people who bought 3700X or 3800X would be willing to get a 12-core chip if it was available. AMD's margin would explode.

They could fix this by making a 3900 out of 3700X dies ($450?). I have no idea why this hasn't happened yet.
I highly doubt the availability has anything to do with AMD. AMD is competing with Apple in the 7nm manufacturing world. Which company wins that batle.

Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M
I'm suprised the OP had such bad luck with the 2700X/X470 Tachi Ultimate combo because that's exactly what I'm running here..... No problems at all to mention.
Clearly something wasn't right and can't blame them for ditching it with all the issues they ran into.

I do hope the next build goes better for them.
Don't you get any freezes on updating wlan driver? Even the slightest freezes? I was getting pc completely froze while doing anything with wlan driver: install, uninstall, update, driver version didn't matter, windows 10 build didn't matter. After replacing board and cpu to new units things were the same. This was happening also during windows install on "preparing devices" part or whatever is the white text on black screen while OS installs its own drivers for devices.

Last edited:

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
To those wondering about why a 3900X cannot be made from lower chips, the 3900X has dual CCX, the lower binned chips are single, and is why the write performance on anything lower than the 3900X takes a hit in something like AIDA64. Physically, the 3900X is a different bird than the lower binned CPUs in the AMD camp.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Don't you get any freezes on updating wlan driver? Even the slightest freezes? I was getting pc completely froze while doing anything with wlan driver: install, uninstall, update, driver version didn't matter, windows 10 build didn't matter. After replacing board and cpu to new units things were the same. This was happening also during windows install on "preparing devices" part or whatever is the white text on black screen while OS installs its own drivers for devices.

There are some differences (Of course) between the setups, need to clarify those.

I'm running Win 7 as one of them, driver installs for basically everything I've had to install have been flawless so far. I'm also using a wired connection instead of wireless so I have no issues involving anything there either.
The soundcard is a Creative Soundblaster Z and also no issues that would be driver related - Did have an issue after installing it about the card's audio cutting in and out but it was a thermal issue with the card I corrected by adding a fan to it, eversince it's been 100% trouble-free.
Since you said you did change PSUs and although it didn't "Solve" the problem(s), it did appear to affect things for the better at least. In that light I'm running a Hercules 1600 with mine so having enough power isn't a problem for this one, GPU used is a Radeon VII and once again there were no issues with it's driver install as well.

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 A-RGB
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) XFX 6800 XT Speedster Merc 319 Black
Storage Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GL850B x 2 / ASUS MG278Q
Case be quiet! Silent Base 802
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7 / Sennheiser HD 660S
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium
Software Windows 11 Pro 64
I walked into my local Micro Center and picked one up for retail price. They said their supply goes fast, but they get regular shipments.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
I walked into my local Micro Center and picked one up for retail price. They said their supply goes fast, but they get regular shipments.

This is how I got a hold of mine as well. MC seems to be one of the only places to get regular shipments of these chips.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Well, my 3700X comes tomorrow... Got my chipset and bios ready (Crosshair VI Hero).

Maybe the availability is good it's just the demand is off the charts and that's why there's shortage of 3900X CPUs.
I doubt that. Internet is full of availability complains and not so full of customer reviews. Proportions are wrong: people in communities like this one usually go for the top chip.
I don't think that many people got the 3900X they wanted.

In the end a shortage is a shortage. And the MCM route should let AMD adjust very quickly to the market.
CPUs we buy today were manufactured after launch, so AMD already had some demand feedback.
So either they aren't ready to make a lot of 3900X (frequency-wise) or we overestimate the demand.
Remember, it's not just us regular consumers buying the chips but also companies for building their own desktop brands etc. and this particular processor has been welcomed very much.
Oh, I really doubt that.
AMD made a fairly brave bet that the market will accept the lack of IGP. That clients will accept bigger PCs with additional card (and fan). And that OEMs will redesign their small form factor cases to house a GPU.
2 years later we know how the market responded: mostly by giving a finger.

Dell currently offers just the Area 51 freak (TR 2950X), Lenovo has one gaming PC with 2400G...

Mobile Ryzen CPUs are getting some traction - and that's good because they are good chips.

Also, keep in mind OEM business PCs need a Ryzen PRO variant, which hasn't been announced yet.
There's demand for 3700x and 3800x as well. AMD will not ditch one tier to satisfy ones ego.
But the margin on 3900X would be much, much higher.
No one says they should dump the cheaper CPUs. But situation like we discuss here shouldn't happen.
OP is prepared to pay for 3900X, but he is forced to get a cheaper model.
AMD just lost a few dozen USD.
Besides, they know what they are doing I'm sure of that.
You may be sure, but the general opinion is mixed. So lets be gentle and say it is debatable.

AMD clearly has brilliant engineers. Surely, being the second largest x86 chip maker, they employ some of the best brains in the business - even if they're mostly leftovers from Intel and Apple.

But as a company - looking at product positioning, legal, support, marketing and even the website - they look like a big mess.
Maybe they just aren't that hot as an employer and they can't get the best people.
Also the 3900x seems to be better binned chip and maybe the 3700x and 3800x can't work as 3900X's.
Precisely what I said. But if 3900X had the same clocks 3700X has, would it make it any less unique?

I think they just didn't have balls to make a "work" CPU. They mostly sell to gamers and the simple fact is: if 3900X had lower clocks than 3700X, it would give less fps. And that wouldn't look very well in reviews.
3950X also has slightly higher boost clocks despite 16 cores. Base clock is lower to meet the TDP.

Last edited:
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M
If anyone is interested with... "story of my life", i decided to make a pre-order for 3900x+x570 taichi and if shop will not be able to deliver cpu in declared time (beginning of October) then, being unable to purchase the cpu, i will go probably for i9-9900k and suitable motherboard. This will also require dedicated cooler as intel doesn't provide cooler and even if they do these are as crap as it is possible so slightly more expensive cpu+extra spending in form of cooler unless my ancient silentiumpc fera 2 will do the job which i highly doubt.

If anyone is interested with... "story of my life", i decided to make a pre-order for 3900x+x570 taichi and if shop will not be able to deliver cpu in declared time (beginning of October) then, being unable to purchase the cpu, i will go probably for i9-9900k and suitable motherboard. This will also require dedicated cooler as intel doesn't provide cooler and even if they do these are as crap as it is possible so slightly more expensive cpu+extra spending in form of cooler unless my ancient silentiumpc fera 2 will do the job which i highly doubt.
So AMD will lose a bit more. ;-)

BTW: 3900X are available in small batches. Maybe your store will lay their hand on one.
Today, while writing an earlier reply, I checked Morele.net and they had 5 3900x available. They sold 2:

I highly doubt the availability has anything to do with AMD. AMD is competing with Apple in the 7nm manufacturing world. Which company wins that batle.
We all knew that would happen. And yes: it's AMD's fault. If they priced the chips higher, they would afford more 7nm.
If they diversified the lineup, they could still make smaller chips on 14nm.

They went for a strategy that's fully dependent on using a very expensive and very limited fabrication process.
It gives them a technological advantage and very good press. But it will never give them large market share or financial success.

Last edited:
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M

BTW: 3900X are available in small batches. Maybe your store will their hand on one.
Today, while writing an earlier reply, I checked Morele.net and they had 5 3900x available. They sold 2:
View attachment 131582

We all knew that would happen. And yes: it's AMD's fault. If they priced the chips higher, they would afford more 7nm.

They went for a strategy that's fully dependent on using a very expensive and very limited fabrication process.
It gives them a technological advantage and very good press. But it will never give them large market share or financial success.
Morele has horrible customer support, i could say it doesn't exist as all answers are scripted and they do not read what customer explains to them, i'm not gonna buy anything from them anymore. This time i'm choosing x-kom.

I wish amazon being a more realistic thing in Poland as currently it is just amazon.de with .pl domain redirecting to .de anyway xD Also poor machine translation, site is not optimized for Poland at all, delivery is not as good as in UK or USA, by this i mean there is no delivery within hours, even if fullfillment center is in my city and i know this particular FC has the item i want to order they still ship it from other FC, not necessarily located in Poland xD Despite all this i ordered few things from amazon.de and .co.uk and was pleasantly surprised with how well is their support if i have to use it.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.

@ stock it should be fine. You will run hot but within spec.

If you try to OC your house will explode, though, so maybe a better cooler isn't a bad idea.

Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus x570 Strix-E
Cooling Hardware Labs
Memory G.Skill 4000c17 2x16gb
Video Card(s) RTX 3090
Storage Sabrent
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case Phanteks 719
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Corsair K95
Morele has horrible customer support, i could say it doesn't exist as all answers are scripted and they do not read what customer explains to them, i'm not gonna buy anything from them anymore. This time i'm choosing x-kom.

I wish amazon being a more realistic thing in Poland as currently it is just amazon.de with .pl domain redirecting to .de anyway xD Also poor machine translation, site is not optimized for Poland at all, delivery is not as good as in UK or USA, by this i mean there is no delivery within hours, even if fullfillment center is in my city and i know this particular FC has the item i want to order they still ship it from other FC, not necessarily located in Poland xD Despite all this i ordered few things from amazon.de and .co.uk and was pleasantly surprised with how well is their support if i have to use it.

Maybe you should make friends with someone in the US...

x-kom is more like a traditional store. They have small shops with actual items, they are the official distributor of some brands (e.g. be quiet!).
Morele is more like Amazon - a platform with massive number of suppliers (x-kom included). Today you can even choose the supplier, but you only know the price and the estimated delivery date (the name is not shown... yet).
But I admit Morele has awful support. And it seems like they're being hacked every few months - their client database is showing up on the web fairly regularly...
Buying in Germany you get the same product, you pay the same tax and you get the same warranty. That's the whole point of EU common market after all (one of not many things that everyone likes about the Union).

As for the delivery and which FC the item comes from... it's actually all according to plan. An algorithm decides and it optimizes the total time and cost.
(Amazon's cost, obviously).
Even if you live near FC "A" and FC "B" is 2000km away, you'll get an item from "B" because:
- you've ordered another item that's in "B" and not in "A" (they can make the final package early),
- there's already a transport planned from "B" to your neighbourhood and they have space for your item,
- someone else ordered the same stuff and optimization magic happened.
:)

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular

BTW: 3900X are available in small batches. Maybe your store will lay their hand on one.
View attachment 131582

I completely disagree. Apple is looking at space ~40-45 mil processors per quarter. I don't care if AMD priced it at at $1000, good luck competing with that.

I completely disagree. Apple is looking at space ~40-45 mil processors per quarter. I don't care if AMD priced it at at $1000, good luck competing with that.
???
AMD doesn't have to take over Apple :D. They only needed to outbid them for some wafers.

Anyway, I don't understand why you're defending AMD. They should have secured more supply. It's an obvious mistake.
And what next? Nvidia (for sure) and Intel (probably) will go for TSMC 7nm for next gen GPUs.

AMD managed to make a good product. Now it's time to make money, but they're selling the wrong CPUs.
Getting high marks in reviews is nice, but that's not why they are in this business. :)

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 16GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
I doubt that. Internet is full of availability complains and not so full of customer reviews. Proportions are wrong: people in communities like this one usually go for the top chip.
I don't think that many people got the 3900X they wanted.

In the end a shortage is a shortage. And the MCM route should let AMD adjust very quickly to the market.
CPUs we buy today were manufactured after launch, so AMD already had some demand feedback.
So either they aren't ready to make a lot of 3900X (frequency-wise) or we overestimate the demand.
Well this may be debatable of course. With all the tiers AMD has the demand is big and AMD might have problems to deliver.
You are right. The demand is a demand.
Oh, I really doubt that.
AMD made a fairly brave bet that the market will accept the lack of IGP. That clients will accept bigger PCs with additional card (and fan). And that OEMs will redesign their small form factor cases to house a GPU.
2 years later we know how the market responded: mostly by giving a finger.

Dell currently offers just the Area 51 freak (TR 2950X), Lenovo has one gaming PC with 2400G...

Mobile Ryzen CPUs are getting some traction - and that's good because they are good chips.

Also, keep in mind OEM business PCs need a Ryzen PRO variant, which hasn't been announced yet.
I don't think that is true. For starters I know that HP is ditching Intel in the desktop segment but not now. It will take time. We have been refused to buy HP desktops with Intel cause they have told us there will no longer be Intel. Although, it's not going to happen tomorrow, probably because HP has an agreement or a partnership contract with Intel and contracts must be kept till the expiration date. You don't burn bridges. iGPU isn't the problem here I think. Even if you have iGPU in a CPU there's still discrete card installed for higher tier laptops. What's the point for iGPU in a processor when you have a fully-fledged GPU? I don't think that is the problem here. Ongoing contracts and agreements are and HP (my example or any other company) doesn't want to screw things up with Intel.

But the margin on 3900X would be much, much higher.
No one says they should dump the cheaper CPUs. But situation like we discuss here shouldn't happen.
I don't think AMD lose anything. Even if the margin would be higher it will still be higher. You don't seem to think in a longer term but up to today or tomorrow. You make it sound like people will buy AMD just this month and that's it. They will be selling processors and 3900X through all the year and people will buy it. Some of us will wait for the price to go down just like me. I won't run may ass off to the first store and buy 3900X now. I will wait and buy it later. I'm not in any rush for the CPU.
The other thing is. AMD might be trying to get 3900x and 3950x side by side when the second one is ready. That would boost AMD's sales exponentially when you get 2 high-end products to choose from.
You may be sure, but the general opinion is mixed. So lets be gentle and say it is debatable.

AMD clearly has brilliant engineers. Surely, being the second largest x86 chip maker, they employ some of the best brains in the business - even if they're mostly leftovers from Intel and Apple.

But as a company - looking at product positioning, legal, support, marketing and even the website - they look like a big mess.
Maybe they just aren't that hot as an employer and they can't get the best people.
You can say you may be right. The only fact that you and I know is AMD knows what to do. We don't know all the aspects why is it happening. You can only speculate. I'm speculating that they know what they are doing. Since we dont know all the aspects of the shortage You can't say that. AMD chose probably the best way to deal with this shortage. Maybe there were worse cases or it could end up even worse than now. You and I dont know this. What we can be sure of is AMD chose the best way for dealing with this situation possible for their resources.
Precisely what I said. But if 3900X had the same clocks 3700X has, would it make it any less unique?

I think they just didn't have balls to make a "work" CPU. They mostly sell to gamers and the simple fact is: if 3900X had lower clocks than 3700X, it would give less fps. And that wouldn't look very well in reviews.
3950X also has slightly higher boost clocks despite 16 cores. Base clock is lower to meet the TDP.
Not precisely what you said. You said something totally different. You said you are surprised AMD hasn't started making 3900X from 3700 and 3800 chips. They dont have the same clocks so they can't. Please stop saying if they had the same clocks because they dont. 3900X has higher boost thus 3700X and 3800X chips can't be used. Stick to the facts will ya?

I don't think it is AMD's fault. To price a chip, there is more in the equation than simple AMD's price on the chip and nothin aside that. AMD is trying to get into the market and they offer very good chips with a lower price than Intel. Do you know why? Because they can and they will not resign from this advantage. Setting price higher for the chip will not bring more customers nor they could afford 7nm. They been planning this for over a year and you come up with something like AMD can't afford to manufacture processors in 7nm because the price for the chips is lower. That's laughable in my book. I wonder when you will say "AMD is losing money on any Ryzen chip production because they can't afford it". They had known they will be manufacturing with 7nm with TSMC long ago. They have anticipated this and put it into account. You guys need to learn that you dont know all the aspects of the industry and what agreements companies have with each other. They are not stupid since they have been in the market for so damn long and yet you still come up with so stupid conclusions. They are more than qualified and AMD knows what it's doing because it's still here and the Ryzen products are getting more speed than you know.
Diversify the line-up? Are you crazy? AMD needs to stay competitive with Intel. If they move to 14nm their products won't be competitive. What are you talking about?

Here
Read this revenue report from TSMC somebody posted. Tell me what is your conclusions please I really wanna know what you think of this.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE

@notb explained it well, having an FC next to your city doesn't mean it will be shipped to you from it. My buddy works at one near Katowice, he says that they send stuff out to Spain, France regularly. I live near Szczecin, I order stuff from amzn, haven't had a single package from FC near Szczecin.

Similarly, with CaseKing orders - they're located in Berlin, which is like 2 hour drive from Szczecin (150 km), DHL package gets delivered to... Wroclaw (400 km away from Szczecin) because this office is the one that handles packages from abroad, it then gets shipped to Szczecin office for final delivery. So the package travels almost 900 km instead of 150 km.

Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M
@notb explained it well, having an FC next to your city doesn't mean it will be shipped to you from it. My buddy works at one near Katowice, he says that they send stuff out to Spain, France regularly. I live near Szczecin, I order stuff from amzn, haven't had a single package from FC near Szczecin.

Similarly, with CaseKing orders - they're located in Berlin, which is like 2 hour drive from Szczecin (150 km), DHL package gets delivered to... Wroclaw (400 km away from Szczecin) because this office is the one that handles packages from abroad, it then gets shipped to Szczecin office for final delivery. So the package travels almost 900 km instead of 150 km.
I'm working part-time in FC and my girlfriend is working there on full time. With data amazon provides to their employees we all are wondering how much of packages is a transshipment to other facilities in Poland and other European countries. Personally for some reason i had in my hands few packages addressed to Canada.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
Well, this is out soon...

Not my chip...

Cooling AMD Wraith Prism
Mouse Gigabyte Aorus M3
Keyboard Zalman ZM-K300M
The cpu can be purchased directly at shop.amd.com but... they do not deliver to my country. Arghhhh! And it is even cheaper than in stores here. Stores' price: 2300pln, amd's (shipping included): around 475 euros which is around 2050pln.