• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making a game with my idea

HiddenStupid

Processor x2 4400+
Memory 3gig
Video Card(s) 8800 gts 512mb
Power Supply 500w zumax
Pretend I have no knowlege or whatsoeve in coding and in making games but I have an ambition of making my own game and I have the most best and innovating idea...

I want to make a mmorpg game and knows all the good ideas but lack on education.

My question is... is it posible for me to make my own game without making it technically? ok lets put it like this... the game is all base on my ideas and I am the mastermind and letting other people make the game for me but I'm just giving them my ideas and everything is base on my ideas. I will have full credit of the game and ofcours the developer too. the game is mastermind by me but other people make it for me. is it posible?

If its posible I want to make a kick ass PVP base mmorpg. Hardcore on PVP and it will be no traditional asian's grind festival aka no mindlessly killing mobs over and over hours and hours at the same place same spot never go anywhere. The game will not be whoever spin most time on the game will win... will be base less on levels and will be bot-proof.... will be quest-base experience and will make it difficult for bot to work. The combat and stylish and fast pac elike asian's mmo... attack swing speed will be fast unlike wow or lotr... it will have davastating and stylish skills/movies and hard hitting sound that can feel it. The controls will not be ordinary click icon... it will fully support gamepad and the controls will be like console games... real-time combat and using gamepad like dynasty warriors.

ex_reven

Put it this way. Its questionable.
IMO it will be YOUR game, as it is your idea. But opinion is subjective of course.

A great example of this? Perhaps you have heard of the artist Andy Warhol?
Are you aware that he didnt produce ANY works of art?
He had young male apprentices (he was a flaming homosexual :laugh:) make his artworks as he told them to. Despite this, his works are still considered his and were sold for millions :).

Processor Intel Core i7-7700K
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270E Gaming
Cooling Arctic Cooling Freezer i11
Memory 4x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2133MHz
Video Card(s) 2x NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti FEs
Storage 512GB SSD, 2x2TB HDD
Display(s) AOC U2879VF, AOC G2260VWQ6
Case Corsair 750D Airflow Edition
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
Pretend I have no knowlege or whatsoeve in coding and in making games but I have an ambition of making my own game and I have the most best and innovating idea...

I want to make a mmorpg game and knows all the good ideas but lack on education.

My question is... is it posible for me to make my own game without making it technically? ok lets put it like this... the game is all base on my ideas and I am the mastermind and letting other people make the game for me but I'm just giving them my ideas and everything is base on my ideas. I will have full credit of the game and ofcours the developer too. the game is mastermind by me but other people make it for me. is it posible?

If its posible I want to make a kick ass PVP base mmorpg. Hardcore on PVP and it will be no traditional asian's grind festival aka no mindlessly killing mobs over and over hours and hours at the same place same spot never go anywhere. The game will not be whoever spin most time on the game will win... will be base less on levels and will be bot-proof.... will be quest-base experience and will make it difficult for bot to work. The combat and stylish and fast pac elike asian's mmo... attack swing speed will be fast unlike wow or lotr... it will have davastating and stylish skills/movies and hard hitting sound that can feel it. The controls will not be ordinary click icon... it will fully support gamepad and the controls will be like console games... real-time combat and using gamepad like dynasty warriors.

Yes. I'm working on an MOTPG too, the engine I use, that's very simple to use, is Eclipse, it's found at www.touchofdeathproductions.com. The package includes Server and Client apps, a tutorial, and is free.